Signature
Map: No Way Out
Weapon Porter
Custom Music
Mapper
https://i.gyazo.com/4dea470ff0a559d7c79a0a350788da30.png
Marsvinking's Groups
Marsvinking's Contact & Social Linksmarsvinkingmarsvinkingmarsvinking
This might be great but i also thinks this is really bad and dissapointing, now we dont really need to port or anything like that anymore, its just place and compile and play basiccly.
And What will happen with Custom Zombies for the WAW Community, if this happens it will end and people will start making shit for BO3 instead but it is really dissapointing if we cant make maps for the consoles.
But i dont really see the point of them releasing it, WAW will die then and then it will be too easy to make maps, even people who dont know anything will be able to make a map, because it will include so much and no need for porting and the limits are increased which is a good thing though but it has to be difficult, and things wont be much of a custom zombie if we use the pre ingame models.
Then its just like a fricking Farcry 3 - 4 Editor which u just place the shit and then play.
I dont even think they will use pathnodes xD thats a good thing though

I might be wrong in something so please no hate :)
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 27 February 2014
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
I like the half of you double so much that you must earn it, or the double!
Cold_banana's Groups
Cold_banana's Contact & Social LinksCold-Bananathekingofmk7
Lets just hope they keep their word.
Because if during the alpha and beta stages of the mod tools people go crazy and start ripping shit for everywhere they may just pull the plug like with BO1.
If this does happen then World at war has been great but we need to move on to something that can support the creative ideas and not have too much restrictions.

I might be alone in this but I cant wait for the World at War mod for BO3!
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
This user is deleted :(
This might be great but i also thinks this is really bad and dissapointing, now we dont really need to port or anything like that anymore, its just place and compile and play basiccly.
And What will happen with Custom Zombies for the WAW Community, if this happens it will end and people will start making shit for BO3 instead but it is really dissapointing if we cant make maps for the consoles.
But i dont really see the point of them releasing it, WAW will die then and then it will be too easy to make maps, even people who dont know anything will be able to make a map, because it will include so much and no need for porting and the limits are increased which is a good thing though but it has to be difficult, and things wont be much of a custom zombie if we use the pre ingame models.
Then its just like a fricking Farcry 3 - 4 Editor which u just place the shit and then play.

:o
Date Registered: 2 April 2014
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
If it's not perfect, you'll never see it.
Signature
Learn by doing, not copy and pasting.

Enjoy my 2015 contest map, a simple map with bo1-bo2 features
http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=14968.msg149200#
Centric's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Centric's Contact & Social Linkscentricccentric_
I can't wait till bo3 guns are considered bad to have in your map :D
Date Registered: 17 July 2013
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
- It was a clear black night, a clear white moon -
Signature
<3

AnimalLover

Aranda
Aldenrade
Christmas

<3

animallover's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.

Hahahaha !  :D
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
So... will that mean having COD4/W@W guns in your map be a good thing?  :o
☭ Soviet Commander ☭
Date Registered: 13 August 2012
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Community Daedra
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Let's keep this thread on topic from here on in. -DBZ

+1 to off-topic reply -DBZ

lmao. Too funny.

Goliath Script Placer: http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,11234.msg125257/topicseen.html#new

"...Christ, people. Learn C, instead of just stringing random characters
together until it compiles (with warnings)..."

-Linus Torvalds
daedra descent's Groups
Community Daedra
Community Daedra
daedra descent's Contact & Social LinksBlueSoviet
Lets just hope they keep their word.
Because if during the alpha and beta stages of the mod tools people go crazy and start ripping shit for everywhere they may just pull the plug like with BO1.

My thoughts exactly. Everyone is getting all hyped and forgetting that Treyarch has pulled the plug on a mod tools release before. with BS excuses.  We really don't know if they are going to release them for real until they do it.

Even if they do, how much are we actually going to be able to do? They say maps, gamemodes, and more(?) but that doesn't necessarily mean near complete access to the game's files like we currently have with WaW's tools - tools that Treyarch themselves used for the development of WaW and even recent CoD games like ghosts:

@0:13 and @0:19

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4OFv9eWIKY

Purple Square Worshipper
Date Registered: 30 January 2014
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Famous User
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Purple Square Worshiper
Signature

donate to purplemanwomen www.paypal.me/bwc66930
Bwc66930's Groups
Famous User
Famous User
Bwc66930's Contact & Social Linksbwc66930bwc66930bwc66930bwc66931dkwithawbwc66930

So... will that mean having COD4/W@W guns in your map be a good thing?  :o
:kidding: no
Senpai
Date Registered: 28 September 2013
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Box Mappers Elite
My Groups
More
More
arceus's Groups
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
arceus's Contact & Social LinksarceusNT

this point isn't really valid as it will go threw the same cycle was did at first there will be only bo3 guns but as the years go by it will start to change and we will start to look at custom made or ported content

Double Post Merge: November 02, 2015, 10:49:35 pm
also leviathen 2: time to get more wet cause were bigger :P
Last Edit: November 02, 2015, 10:49:35 pm by arceus
Date Registered: 4 April 2014
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
Signature
Raatn
mala15's Groups
mala15's Contact & Social Links
First I was thinking that if they announce mod and map tools again, they would make sure they first get a clear green light from activision to do this.

But after reading what "Director of Development" said in the press release I'm not so sure:p
The wording makes it easy to pull back on any of these promises :\

We'll have to wait and see :)
Date Registered: 4 August 2015
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
jrascov's Groups
jrascov's Contact & Social Links
The hype is real right now but I am not sure if this will be some sort of publicity stunt of some sort. Overall I am glad to see a possibility of custom material and maps in black ops 3.
Date Registered: 30 November 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
More
Signature
Choice is the outcome of the future.
tylerandmoroll's Contact & Social LinkstylerandmorollxTAMRx
I can already imagine a UGX Mod 2.0 or something for this. I say 2.0 instead of 1.2 because, I figured with a such a huge upgrade and jump from World at War it would be an insane second edition on it's own. Either way, definitely excited for this!
Date Registered: 1 January 2014
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
More
Signature
vinnyz500's Groups
vinnyz500's Contact & Social Linkspsn_hackedlobbies4uXxMrPotatoxXvinnyz500
i really hope that they release beginner and advanced tools. So all people on the PC modding community can make an entry level map but us more experienced mappers can have the full radiant power like for World at War. Also i would like to see the ability to port over .map files from world at war, so we can take our current projects over to the new game. From what ive seen in the trailers that show off radiant in them, when they say mod tools i think they mean radiant in its fullest form not some easy to use far cry style thing. Just going to keep my hopes up, should be really amazing and will be the first time i spend 60 bucks on a game for my PC  ;D
Constants and Variables
Date Registered: 18 August 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Box Mappers Elite
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
The Worst Secret Agent Ever
Signature
MAK911's Groups
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
Banned Elite
Banned Elite
MAK911's Contact & Social Linksmkramrtmkramrt
this point isn't really valid as it will go threw the same cycle was did at first there will be only bo3 guns but as the years go by it will start to change and we will start to look at custom made or ported content
Told you guys. We'd reach a high at some point and this will be it. Nothing to port because our current weapons would be crap and the only thing fueling the features department of maps will be custom made. I is happy.
Date Registered: 18 November 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
I don't Kill Zombies, I embarrass them...
Signature
(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง
Donkey22's Groups
The Hype is EXTREMELY real. Can't wait to see what the community comes out with for Black Ops 3. With the things people have done on a game as old as World At War such as Project Viking, Leviathan, Oil Rig, ( Box Maps  :gusta: ), the possibilities for such a new game like Black Ops 3 are infinite.

Loading ...