no
Local Time
April 18, 2024, 09:45:22 pm

Contact & Social Links

CoD WaW
marsvinking
Youtube
Twitch
Wait so if I port a big collection of models and I no longer have any need for them and decide out of the goodness out of me heart to had them out to the community I will/could get banned?

As my ...
7 years ago
This is the first weapon I have ever ported over that I have got to work (thanks to Canadianpro17th for helping me <3) so please don't be harsh  ;) .
The tutorial is down below.

[code]
I...
7 years ago
I just compiled and built my mod and then the uber sounds for my upgraded guns stopped working just suddenly, and now i dont know whats going on, ive checked my sound aliases and that stuff well i aint got a clue right now, because when something did work and suddenly just stops working, then i dont...
7 years ago
Thank you very much. :)
Do you know how to solve this?
(Image removed from quote.)
I could export from maya, but there is only one material. :(
7 years ago
sigh just add the key on ur steam and ur good to go, changing game locations dosent allow u to download mod tools, steam needs a confirmation that you do own the game.
So in your way u could just pirate it and change game loc for steam and then download mod tools, not how it works professor.
7 years ago
Looking good, continue on the work on it and make a release sometime, waw aint dead yet
7 years ago

Signature

Map: No Way Out
Weapon Porter
Custom Music
Mapper
https://i.gyazo.com/4dea470ff0a559d7c79a0a350788da30.png
Loading ...