Primary Group
UGX Co-Founder
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
W1NG3D's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
UGX Co-Founder
Punish these stick insects by covering them in a generous amount of doo :)
broken avatar :(
☭ Soviet Commander ☭
Date Registered: 13 August 2012
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Community Daedra
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Let's keep this thread on topic from here on in. -DBZ

+1 to off-topic reply -DBZ

lmao. Too funny.

Goliath Script Placer: http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,11234.msg125257/topicseen.html#new

"...Christ, people. Learn C, instead of just stringing random characters
together until it compiles (with warnings)..."

-Linus Torvalds
daedra descent's Groups
Community Daedra
Community Daedra
daedra descent's Contact & Social LinksBlueSoviet

"Guns is a good guy he's done nothing wrong"
Redspace gave him the map and in turn instead of respecting Redspaces wishes of not giving it out he gave it out to people. We want this to site to be a place where Map makers can make there maps and not have them leaked or shared out to people that they didn't want to have them.

"Why is N1 banned?"
N1's original account was deleted along with everything to do with it apart from posts. He requested this so we did it. He later came back with a new name and pretened it wasn't him when it clearly was. He then stole Greenlungs details so he could enter his name in the Requiem beta so greenlungs couldn't play and he could. So identity theift and stealing $4 from Greenlungs ultimately.

*does a spit take*

You people sit here and bitch about how people *steal* things from each other(being everyone) while at the same time pirating illegal assets off of cfgfactory.  Your all essentially just a bunch of thieves crying about how other people stole what you originally stole at this point - and its fucking pathetic IMO.

(^For everyone that bitches about how someone stole some kind of asset that is supposedly *theirs*)

And on the topic of the $4? Last time i checked, ALL custom content must be released without charge as stated in the EULA:

•   If you decide to make available the use of the New Game Materials created by you to other gamers, you agree to do so solely without charge.

No one should be paying a single cent for your damn mod - Beta or not. What your doing is illegal and you need to stop.
[UGX] Founder
Date Registered: 24 June 2011
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If Java had true garbage collection, most programs would delete themselves upon execution.
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
And on the topic of the $4?
That's not the current topic, but nice try.

Last time i checked, ALL custom content must be released without charge as stated in the EULA:

No one should be paying a single cent for your damn mod - Beta or not. What your doing is illegal and you need to stop.
http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2709.msg27192#msg27192

This is the last time I'm going to repeat myself to you on this matter. I don't want to hear another word about this crap again from you, its pointless for you to keep bringing it up until Activision hires you onto their legal team. If you don't like what happens here then no one is forcing you to keep coming back to the site to bitch about it.
[UGX] Social Networking & Q.A.
Date Registered: 18 August 2012
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
UGX Team Member
My Groups
More
More
MrSlagovich's Groups
UGX Team Member
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
you people sit here and bitch about how people *steal* things from each other(being everyone)
I was not referring to people taking assets i was referring to someone's map being leaked. Nothing to with getting assets from other games. I agree people shouldn't be bitching or claiming assets are theirs when they are not.

I agree no one should be paying for our mod... this is why we don't charge for it. It is a reward for being a donor. There is a difference. People aren't paying us anything, they are donating to us. Big difference.  If we were going to charge money for it then we wouldn't release it for free at a later date. People donate for our hard work on the mod and up keep of the site or any other reasons.
Date Registered: 15 November 2012
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
falumpagus907's Groups
falumpagus907's Contact & Social Links
what a petty topic
Date Registered: 10 October 2014
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
'U 'Avin a Giggle der' M8?'
Signature
Loading Fucks to give....50%
GdayitsVishnu's Groups
GdayitsVishnu's Contact & Social Linksgunitmaynejezzayhayza
gun of truth should get banned! cowman too but not as long as gun of truth hes a troll  :troll: :troll:
Date Registered: 24 September 2012
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Letting Zombies eat my brains since 82
Signature
Zombiejelly's Groups
Zombiejelly's Contact & Social LinksZombiejelly115Zombiejelly115@BradtimmsZombiejelly
I know you all dont want me to bring back my old site mod powers and banish you all  :D , cuz I will , lol im really kidding but I bet if everyone will stop for just a minute grab a bong from somewhere. Where ever you may have put it up for times like these. Fill it up, light it and breath in and then out. You will all forget this ever happened. I promise, if that dont work I have other remedies
Date Registered: 30 July 2013
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Banned Elite
My Groups
More
More
Gunoftruth's Groups
Banned Elite
Banned Elite
Well for fucks sakes i come home and see this lol.

Well then, Short simple

Deepest apologize, from me for any problems i have caused. The redspace one i should thought before talking, but i was fed up about what he said about me, jzob and cowman.

and the denial one is in the past now so :).

Also please fix my fucking name can people read? Gunoftruth not GunsOFTruth  :facepalm:
Last Edit: November 23, 2014, 11:14:05 pm by Gunoftruth
Date Registered: 2 April 2014
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
If it's not perfect, you'll never see it.
Signature
Learn by doing, not copy and pasting.

Enjoy my 2015 contest map, a simple map with bo1-bo2 features
http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=14968.msg149200#
Centric's Groups
Centric's Contact & Social Linkscentricccentric_
Let's not forget who got us into cod ol. In my eyes he's done nothing wrong, he's nice in the chat, and what really baffles me is why people that made there account AFTER he did what ever you say he did still hate him.  Instead of repeatability saying he's done so much wrong, pinpoint exactly what he's done. Because right now you have no proof. Name what he's done or he hasn't done it. And to top it off, guns and cow man have both donated to ugx.
Last Edit: November 24, 2014, 02:00:00 am by Centric
Date Registered: 21 December 2013
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
More
Signature
The sound of God is the screech of tires, lights and magnets, bolts and wires. Strayed from the road, this very one, still to come. The sound of tires is the sound of God, the electric version.
mrpeanut188's Groups
mrpeanut188's Contact & Social Linksmrpeanut1881337p34nutmrpeanut188
Let's not forget who got us into cod ol. In my eyes he's done nothing wrong, he's nice in the chat, and what really baffles me is why people that made there account AFTER he did what ever you say he did still hate him.  Instead of repeatability saying he's done so much wrong, pinpoint exactly what he's done. Because right now you have no proof. Name what he's done or he hasn't done it. And to top it off, guns and cow man have both donated to ugx.
Honestly I think that most of these people are just someone who is super helpful and nice that got pissed off by someone else and the admins are overreacting. I don't think gun and cowman should be banned, i've seen them do a lot of cool stuff.
drago
Date Registered: 5 July 2013
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
More
jjbradman's Groups
jjbradman's Contact & Social Linksjjbradmanjjbradmanjjbradman
i just would like to know why my skype gets spamed periodically since i added cowman.
[UGX] Social Networking & Q.A.
Date Registered: 18 August 2012
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
UGX Team Member
My Groups
More
More
MrSlagovich's Groups
UGX Team Member
Honestly I think that most of these people are just someone who is super helpful and nice that got pissed off by someone else and the admins are overreacting. I don't think gun and cowman should be banned, i've seen them do a lot of cool stuff.
As stated this is only. No admins or mods this is only me. Hence the name Unofficial poll

Double Post Merge: November 24, 2014, 01:46:12 pm
Because right now you have no proof. Name what he's done or he hasn't done it. And to top it off, guns and cow man have both donated to ugx.
Guns leaked redspaces map to multiple people, you don't see a problem with that? you don't see a problem with guns giving out redspaces work? redspace has spent nearly a year working on this map and wanted everything to go perfect when he wanted to release it. Guns was given a link to the map to test it and because they were friends. Guns then took said link and gave it out to people i know this because i got the map from DeathBringerZen who got it from guns. Because of this something redspace was working on for a year has been ruined. People have played it before it's came out and more people were spreading the file. This forced Respace into releasing the map early and in BETA which he didn't want to do. Guns pretty much betrayed a friend and leaked his work.

I for one see a problem with this. Imagine working on something for a year for hundreds if not thousands of hours to have it ruined by someone leaking it and then denying it.
Last Edit: November 24, 2014, 01:46:13 pm by MrSwagovich
Date Registered: 27 August 2012
Last active: 4 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Tommy Wonka & the Idea Factory
tomikaze's Groups
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Can you please add the reincarnated Daedra Descent known as TimeLordAlex to this "Unofficial" ban list. He's a whiny, complaining, contrarian who thinks that mappers need to change things on their maps just because he doesn't like them. And he said, and I quote, "UGX is the worlds sh!tt!est website and I hate everyone there."

Ok, so he really didn't say that, but I feel that he probably thought it once - which is just as bad! So, bring on the ban for TimeLordAlex!
Date Registered: 20 June 2014
Last active: 11 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Personal Quote
Behold the power of Mirror Force
Signature
The greatest failure is not to try and fail, but is to fail without trying.
Ramiabdh's Groups
Ramiabdh's Contact & Social Links
Gunoftturth, I'm really dissapointed from you that you leaked redspaces's map. If you really want to apologize, then not for ugx mods only, but more importantly to redspace himself. I have been testing to 2 mappers here on ugx, I even don't share it with brother, cause it's not my property or work.
[UGX] Founder
Date Registered: 24 June 2011
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
Alright I think this topic has ran its course. It's starting to affect more than just the original people that were involved in the topic (MrSlagovich, Cowman, GunofTruth) and it's not accomplishing anything good. I let it be posted wondering if it would be more effective to publicly shame those two for their behavior since talking to them privately in the past has not made a difference.

I think MrSlagovich has gotten a large enough spectrum of opinion here to see that there are many people who don't see a reason to ban either of these people just as there are who do. Neither Gunoftruth or Cowman are going to be banned due to this poll but I hope they both understand after this that there actions do not go without consequences and that they have hurt some people along the way as well as run out of patience from the staff.

Loading ...