UGX-Mods

Everything Else => General Discussion => Topic started by: MrSlagovich on November 22, 2014, 03:56:58 am

Title: [Unofficial Ban Poll] GunsOfTruth & Cowman
Post by: MrSlagovich on November 22, 2014, 03:56:58 am
So hey guys just wanted some input, i for one have had it up to here with these two.

GunsOfTruth: lying to people, back stabbing people, harassing people and just being annoying.
Cowman: Wasting trems time, lying and also being annoying.

I simply thought hey maybe other people wanna show their feelings for these two. If you want em' gone then vote.

This is just a poll for me, it doesn't represent the views of the rest of the staff. I just want to see what the opinion of the active memberbase is on these people.
Title: Re: [BANNING POLL] GunsOfTruth & Cowman
Post by: KDXDARK on November 22, 2014, 04:08:48 am
what!? guno is a good guy, i never have problems with him  :)
Post by: ItzTylerB123 on November 22, 2014, 04:17:06 am
nah dont ban give them another chance ) maybe a timeout???
Post by: MrSlagovich on November 22, 2014, 04:19:33 am
nah dont ban give them another chance ) maybe a timeout???
Another chance? they have been banned multiple times for weeks and it seems to have done nothing.
Post by: ItzTylerB123 on November 22, 2014, 04:23:25 am
Another chance? they have been banned multiple times for weeks and it seems to have done nothing.
didnt know this then yeah do what has to be done i guess
Post by: DeletedUser on November 22, 2014, 06:51:36 am
I don't even go on UGX-MODS that much to post anything or pm anyone much anyone lamo.  But tbh i don't think its fair your doing this i have never seen anyone or any out site do anything like this i understand if i got warnings and about to get baned but i have not really been doing much on UGX in the last 30 days just playing your awesome mod.
Post by: Ramiabdh on November 22, 2014, 07:02:04 am
If you're referring to what happened recently, well yes, I was optimistic and then someone comes and destroys all hopes. I almost cried yesterday when I heard about red space just quitting so easily.
Post by: MrSlagovich on November 22, 2014, 07:20:24 am
I don't even go on UGX-MODS that much to post anything or pm anyone much anyone lamo.  But tbh i don't think its fair your doing this i have never seen anyone or any out site do anything like this i understand if i got warnings and about to get baned but i have not really been doing much on UGX in the last 30 days just playing your awesome mod.
This isn't about the site and breaking rules, this is about how fed up the community and staff are with you. You lie all the time you waste trems time by making up lies about Stevie and acting all innocent but you ask for what you get. Also just because you haven't done much in the last 30 days doesn't mean we forget what have done before.  And just because you haven't done much on the site doesn't mean you haven't done stuff else where. Example harassing and bother Redspace with your good old pal Jzob. The reason i made this post is because it's clear guns and yourself don't learn from simple temp bans. You come back are fine for a week maybe 2 then do something and seem to think because you haven't done anything for a week you get a clean start.
Post by: DeletedUser on November 22, 2014, 07:36:11 am
This isn't about the site and breaking rules, this is about how fed up the community and staff are with you. You lie all the time you waste trems time by making up lies about Stevie and acting all innocent but you ask for what you get. Also just because you haven't done much in the last 30 days doesn't mean we forget what have done before.  And just because you haven't done much on the site doesn't mean you haven't done stuff else where. Example harassing and bother Redspace with your good old pal Jzob. The reason i made this post is because it's clear guns and yourself don't learn from simple temp bans. You come back are fine for a week maybe 2 then do something and seem to think because you haven't done anything for a week you get a clean start.

I don't think it is in the site rules as well.

But @DeathBringerZen said to me "Warnings expire, yes..."

Also you don't mine Stevie just trolling everyone he meets like me just because my last map was not the best?

I also see nothing in the rules about lieing or messaging trem "waste trems time" if there is can you paste it thanks :D i just PM trem that last time because i did not know what the rules meant  and how i read it looks like that's what happen last time...
Post by: MrSlagovich on November 22, 2014, 07:44:30 am
I don't think it is in the site rules as well.

But @DeathBringerZen said to me "Warnings expire, yes..."

Also you don't mine Stevie just trolling everyone he meets like me just because my last map was not the best?

I also see nothing in the rules about lieing or messaging trem "waste trems time" if there is can you paste it thanks :D i just PM trem that last time because i did not know what the rules meant  and how i read it looks like that's what happen last time...
I'm fully aware these things aren't in the rules specifically. Hence why you haven't been banned but just because something isn't in the rules doesn't mean it's not wrong or annoying. For example it isn't in the rules that posting redspaces map everywhere is wrong... does that make it okay to do because it isn't in the rules? didn't think we would have to put common sense in the rules...
Post by: DeletedUser on November 22, 2014, 07:49:49 am
I'm fully aware these things aren't in the rules specifically. Hence why you haven't been banned but just because something isn't in the rules doesn't mean it's not wrong or annoying. For example it isn't in the rules that posting redspaces map everywhere is wrong... does that make it okay to do because it isn't in the rules? didn't think we would have to put common sense in the rules...

I just think if you like to do stuff like this then it should be in the rules.

I was not a part of redspaces map yesterday just posted one comment and that was nothing about a lie or anything... just saying.
Post by: joj on November 22, 2014, 07:53:22 am
The fact that you're polling what should be an internal matter is baffling.
Post by: MrSlagovich on November 22, 2014, 07:57:19 am
I just think if you like to do stuff like this then it should be in the rules.

I was not a part of redspaces map yesterday just posted one comment and that was nothing about a lie or anything...
:facepalm2:  :facepalm2:  :facepalm2: i said for example anyone who gasps simple English would understand that what i said was hypothetical. It seems you read what i said and instead of understanding it or taking any of it in you just posted back and with something stupid and pointless. What does " I just think if you like to do stuff like this then it should be in the rules." mean, i do not understand this at all. If i like to do something like this it should be in the rules? what? what should be in the rules? do you mean i should add the things you've done to the rules? what would be the point you are the only one who has done these things i mentioned no one else. I feel arguing with you isn't going to work if i have to sit and translate what you are typing. I'm going to be but i will be happy to continue this at a later date.

Double Post Merge: November 22, 2014, 08:00:00 am
The fact that you're polling what should be an internal matter is baffling.
I understand this but i want show these kids that people are fed up with the crap they do, not just us staff other people too. Usually we would handle this in private but that doesn't seem to work with these two. They just do something again and again. So i want them to see people are fed up with the way they act on here. Also this isn't a internal thing this is all me.
Post by: DeletedUser on November 22, 2014, 08:07:34 am
:facepalm2:  :facepalm2:  :facepalm2: i said for example anyone who gasps simple English would understand that what i said was hypothetical. It seems you read what i said and instead of understanding it or taking any of it in you just posted back and with something stupid and pointless. What does " I just think if you like to do stuff like this then it should be in the rules." mean, i do not understand this at all. If i like to do something like this it should be in the rules? what? what should be in the rules? do you mean i should add the things you've done to the rules? what would be the point you are the only one who has done these things i mentioned no one else. I feel arguing with you isn't going to work if i have to sit and translate what you are typing. I'm going to be but i will be happy to continue this at a later date.

Double Post Merge: November 22, 2014, 08:00:00 am
I understand this but i want show these kids that people are fed up with the crap they do, not just us staff other people too. Usually we would handle this in private but that doesn't seem to work with these two. They just do something again and again. So i want them to see people are fed up with the way they act on here.

I did edit it and say just saying.

But just asking lets say 100 people vote to ban me.  How long will the ban be?  also what are you banning me for stuff that is not in the rules? i don't see anything like "You are not allow to wast other peoples time" and or "Lying to people is not allow on UGX-MODS.com" also "You are not allow to be annoying to anyone on the form"

I see you are not allow to troll on the forms which is what Stevie dose but he has never got ban from the site.

Post by: MrSlagovich on November 22, 2014, 08:15:50 am
I did edit it and say just saying.

But just asking lets say 100 people vote to ban me.  How long will the ban be?  also what are you banning me for stuff that is not in the rules? i don't see anything like "You are not allow to wast other peoples time" and or "Lying to people is not allow on UGX-MODS.com" also "You are not allow to be annoying to anyone on the form"

I see you are not allow to troll on the forms which is what Stevie dose but he has never got ban from the site.
Yeah i think i'm done here, no point arguing with you it's clear you never read what i said or you did and you didn't have the mental capacity to understand it. The ban would be permanent if you were getting banned. This poll was to show how many people are fed up with your behavior. I never once stated that you would actually get banned while i could do it happily i am not. This poll on purpose was for me to see everyone's feeling about you two and to see if anyone else was fed up the crap you 2 do.
Post by: DeletedUser on November 22, 2014, 08:28:36 am
Maybe stevie is a troll, but he doesn't do much damage while doing it.
Even though, I voted for neither as I think that what we are doing right now is not quite right. Redspace stated that in the proof, he was just sick of Gun which led to overreacting, then to posting on the map's topic and then the whole forum started to cry about the map. While Gun is seen as a bad guy, he also did some good in the community. We got Call of Duty Online thanks to him so we could play it's Cyborg Zombies mode and rip stuff from it. Just giving my opinion about that. They both were good guys in the past until jzob came.
Post by: Ramiabdh on November 22, 2014, 08:58:57 am
Maybe stevie is a troll, but he doesn't do much damage while doing it.
Even though, I voted for neither as I think that what we are doing right now is not quite right. Redspace stated that in the proof, he was just sick of Gun which led to overreacting, then to posting on the map's topic and then the whole forum started to cry about the map. While Gun is seen as a bad guy, he also did some good in the community. We got Call of Duty Online thanks to him so we could play it's Cyborg Zombies mode and rip stuff from it. Just giving my opinion about that. They both were good guys in the past until jzob came.

Agreed, I suppose we can give them a public warning first, because permanent banning doesn't seem to be right, even if they still lie and blablabla, we can't forget what they did to the community.
Title: Re: [Unofficial Ban Poll] GunsOfTruth & Cowman
Post by: P0tZ on November 22, 2014, 01:23:36 pm
I do agree that they BOTH can be real annoying but then I agree that there was a time that this was not the case.
It is a tricky one to call and thankfully, it is an unofficial poll, hence just gauging the communities opinion on the subject.
Hopefully, the results will make them see how their behavior is coming across in the community and will encourage them to revert their ways back to when there presence wasn't (so much of) an annoyance.
At least now they know that these negative behaviors they display are not going to be tolerated around here any more. :/

Post by: steviewonder87 on November 22, 2014, 01:52:13 pm
Great poll!  ;D Gun I don't have a problem with (although he seems to have changed for the worse since he started affiliating himself with his 2 new 'buddies) but Cowman for sure, long overdue IMO  :)

I almost cried yesterday when I heard about red space just quitting so easily.
And seriously mate, man up ffs.. ::)
Post by: MAK911 on November 22, 2014, 05:26:28 pm
No one seems to care that n1 was perma-banned and is quitting for good except me :'(
Post by: DodgeMe on November 22, 2014, 05:29:28 pm
Did n1 get perma banned why?
Post by: DeletedUser on November 22, 2014, 06:05:28 pm
He had access to Requiem without being a donor.
Post by: HitmanVere on November 22, 2014, 06:11:51 pm

N1 got banned for lying to moderators, admins and doing other stuff to get in Requiem without donating. Also has broken some rules before (dont remember which ones)

Also, even though I would not do this if I could, but I had sometimes in mind to just mute some of these people, cos they are annoying, but I wont. Then sometimes I say them to stop insulting other people and then I get comment about misusing my mod power. If I dont take action, what is my position good for? Anyone, who is basically talking bs about someone and wasting staffs and mods time to deal with stuff like this constantly, should be banned.

These are my opinions and some people might disagree with me, but Im tired of this shit with on-going fights in chat and topics. Waste of time and people doing this should get their punishment for this
Post by: MZslayer11 on November 22, 2014, 06:13:52 pm
Can someone explain what is happening? I know Gun and Cowman can be annoying but does that really make reason for a permanent ban? I have no clue what either of them have actually done and I would appreciate it if someone could tell me. And also, what's this I hear about redspace quitting? Is it true? And why id n1 get banned in the first place? I feel like a lot of people have been quitting Custom Zombies recently, and TBH i'm worried that UGX is going to turn into another ZombieModding (a very unwelcoming place where everyone's up-tight and rude). This is truly a great site and it would really be a shame if it fell apart over pointless arguing. I cannot vote on something that I don't know fully about. If they really did do something ban worthy, then I would vote for them to be banned, but I cannot make a decision until I know what the hell is going on! I need answers!
Post by: DeathBringerZen on November 22, 2014, 06:17:41 pm
I voted for neither as I think that what we are doing right now is not quite right.

Same and agreed.
Post by: sevengpluke on November 22, 2014, 06:20:52 pm
I don't think anyone should be banned for annoyance. Just my little input.
Post by: Psy0ch on November 22, 2014, 06:59:08 pm
I know both guys and both are pretty nice guys! Gun is one of the nicest guys if met online and i know a lot! Cowman is also a great dude! I dont think they dont need bans! I understand that, like yesterday, Gun was too fast with the reaction to his map BUT(!) he wanted just to inform us that it wouldnt release. The following crying was obvious but what would be if redspace would leave and no one would know anything? Im glad that he posted then and everything was cleared. Gun. dont wanted to lie. He just wanted to make sure everyone would know that.
Post by: HitmanVere on November 22, 2014, 07:03:01 pm
I know both guys and both are pretty nice guys! Gun is one of the nicest guys if met online and i know a lot! Cowman is also a great dude! I dont think they dont need bans! I understand that, like yesterday, Gun was too fast with the reaction to his map BUT(!) he wanted just to inform us that it wouldnt release. The following crying was obvious but what would be if redspace would leave and no one would know anything? Im glad that he posted then and everything was cleared. Gun. dont wanted to lie. He just wanted to make sure everyone would know that.

RedSpace told everything afterwards, Guns comments were unnecessary and he kept telling people, that he wasnt lying, even though he was then proved wrong. Gun was nice few months back, but then got bitter for me, Ray and P0tZ getting mod status's and shit went down after that. Also to everyone, this thread is still not about banning, its about asking people their opinion, so that anyone can affect this, so no need to rage towards staff or mods for this thread
Post by: MAK911 on November 22, 2014, 07:12:43 pm
If we get enough votes, will this actually happen? I really would like to know.
Post by: Psy0ch on November 22, 2014, 07:14:20 pm
RedSpace told everything afterwards, Guns comments were unnecessary and he kept telling people, that he wasnt lying, even though he was then proved wrong. Gun was nice few months back, but then got bitter for me, Ray and P0tZ getting mod status's and shit went down after that. Also to everyone, this thread is still not about banning, its about asking people their opinion, so that anyone can affect this, so no need to rage towards staff or mods for this thread
can i see the proofs? i didnt knew that it was proven wrong...
i understand why he god mad because of the mod. thing
he was sitting all day in the chat helping out as far as he could and helped people with the cod online thing and he wanted to help more.
please dont understand me wrong its MY opinion. its not about attacking someone :alone:
Post by: chromastone10 on November 22, 2014, 07:20:20 pm
One of my friends who has been having a very hard time in real life and has been very depressed was harassed by gun just for using the cod online mystery box in his map, not cool
Post by: timelordalex on November 22, 2014, 08:01:37 pm
One of my friends who has been having a very hard time in real life and has been very depressed was harassed by gun just for using the cod online mystery box in his map, not cool

invdenial? the codonline mystery box is guns port and he did not give denial the right to use it, but he used it anyway and would not remove it after guns request, so yeah not surprised guns was annoyed.

Personally i think such a vote is wrong, but GunofTruth does not deserved to be banned imo, hes a good guy, some misinformation may have been given in regards to PV, but besides that hes done nothing.
Post by: steviewonder87 on November 22, 2014, 08:09:19 pm
the codonline mystery box is guns
It is? I smell a lawsuit...those damn Chinese devs stealing assets from community members, it's not on!  :P Or did Gun give them permission to use it in their game?  ???
Post by: DeletedUser on November 22, 2014, 08:21:47 pm
Honestly, I think it's for the better. Im not really in bad terms with them - but iv'e seen a lot of their stupid antics (Gun in particular).
Post by: Cold_banana on November 22, 2014, 09:07:32 pm
I dont think anyone should be getting banned without clear proof of what they have done wrong, not personal opinions and fueds.
Post by: P0tZ on November 22, 2014, 09:28:17 pm
invdenial? the codonline mystery box is guns and he did not give denial the right to use it, but he used it anyway and would not remove it after guns request, so yeah not surprised guns was annoyed.

Pretty sure the box belongs to the game devs & not Gun.
And how do you think Inv came to be in possession of it in the 1st place. Pretty sure Gun or one of his team passed it on.
But we are kind of straying off topic with this.
This IS NOT a vote to ban these people, its a poll to gauge the communities feelings on these people so they (hopefully) can take note and maybe reduce the behaviors which are causing these issues in the 1st place.
Its not a nice scenario but when weighed against the outright ban, I can see why this path was taken.
Post by: conn6orsuper117 on November 22, 2014, 09:43:51 pm
I honestly dont know what cowman nor GunsOfTruth done wrong
Post by: MasterMoney on November 22, 2014, 10:02:41 pm

Who Chromastone10? The YouTuber named invdenial?
Post by: CyberMan1011 on November 22, 2014, 10:07:20 pm
They both were good guys in the past until jzob came.

How so?

I'm just asking because I don't really recall jzob acting like an asshole or anything
Post by: DeletedUser on November 22, 2014, 10:16:04 pm
How so?

I'm just asking because I don't really recall jzob acting like an asshole or anything
Stealing other people's work and calling it hits own. Remember the NDU Christmas WIP?
Post by: DodgeMe on November 22, 2014, 10:20:20 pm
What never heard about that wip
Post by: MechromancerX on November 22, 2014, 10:40:42 pm
In my country there is a figure of speech (litteraly translated): Who sleeps with the dog, gets his fleas.

I assume you can figure out what it means. Now the real question is, who's the dog? :D

And only the people who know them from the start can judge this, and that's a small group i guess.
Post by: CyberMan1011 on November 22, 2014, 11:51:14 pm
What never heard about that wip

Jzob, Cowman, and GunofTruth (I think Haxman was working on it too but i don't remember) were working on a Christmas-edition remake of NDU, but all they did was take the map file itself and add some snow/christmas ornaments everywhere

The contest rules for the Christmas maps state that you have to create your own map and Jzob kept claiming that it was his original work until Trem proved him wrong
Post by: MrSlagovich on November 23, 2014, 12:10:56 am
No one seems to care that n1 was perma-banned and is quitting for good except me :'(
he broke the rules and stole peoples info so now he is perma banned on his account.

Double Post Merge: November 23, 2014, 12:26:41 am
Instead of replying to everyone's post separately i'll shall cover the main points.

"Guns is a good guy he's done nothing wrong"
Redspace gave him the map and in turn instead of respecting Redspaces wishes of not giving it out he gave it out to people. We want this to site to be a place where Map makers can make there maps and not have them leaked or shared out to people that they didn't want to have them.

"Why is N1 banned?"
N1's original account was deleted along with everything to do with it apart from posts. He requested this so we did it. He later came back with a new name and pretened it wasn't him when it clearly was. He then stole Greenlungs details so he could enter his name in the Requiem beta so greenlungs couldn't play and he could. So identity theift and stealing $4 from Greenlungs ultimately.

People seem to think that if you do something off the site it doesn't matter on here. We are a community and it does. Why shouldn't people be punished for harassing people on Skype? they do it on there because we told them not to do it on here anymore.

The point in this post as already stated isn't that we are going to ban them. It's to show how fed up everyone is having to read their lies or bull crap.
Post by: FATKIDSLOV3CAK3 on November 23, 2014, 01:49:35 am
invdenial? the codonline mystery box is guns port and he did not give denial the right to use it, but he used it anyway and would not remove it after guns request, so yeah not surprised guns was annoyed.

Personally i think such a vote is wrong, but GunofTruth does not deserved to be banned imo, hes a good guy, some misinformation may have been given in regards to PV, but besides that hes done nothing.

just so you know alex, yes guns got everyone in to cod online but he has no right to the game just as everyone else here, so for him to say its his and no one else can rip things from the game and use them isn`t right. it was N1 that gave invdenial the box after ripping it himself and getting it to work in WaW (nothing to do with guns) so for him to have a go at denial about that box was not call and out of order
Post by: W1NG3D on November 23, 2014, 02:48:27 am
Punish these stick insects by covering them in a generous amount of doo :)
Post by: daedra descent on November 23, 2014, 04:04:16 am

"Guns is a good guy he's done nothing wrong"
Redspace gave him the map and in turn instead of respecting Redspaces wishes of not giving it out he gave it out to people. We want this to site to be a place where Map makers can make there maps and not have them leaked or shared out to people that they didn't want to have them.

"Why is N1 banned?"
N1's original account was deleted along with everything to do with it apart from posts. He requested this so we did it. He later came back with a new name and pretened it wasn't him when it clearly was. He then stole Greenlungs details so he could enter his name in the Requiem beta so greenlungs couldn't play and he could. So identity theift and stealing $4 from Greenlungs ultimately.

*does a spit take*

You people sit here and bitch about how people *steal* things from each other(being everyone) while at the same time pirating illegal assets off of cfgfactory.  Your all essentially just a bunch of thieves crying about how other people stole what you originally stole at this point - and its fucking pathetic IMO.

(^For everyone that bitches about how someone stole some kind of asset that is supposedly *theirs*)

And on the topic of the $4? Last time i checked, ALL custom content must be released without charge as stated in the EULA:

•   If you decide to make available the use of the New Game Materials created by you to other gamers, you agree to do so solely without charge.

No one should be paying a single cent for your damn mod - Beta or not. What your doing is illegal and you need to stop.
Post by: treminaor on November 23, 2014, 04:20:20 am
And on the topic of the $4?
That's not the current topic, but nice try.

Last time i checked, ALL custom content must be released without charge as stated in the EULA:

No one should be paying a single cent for your damn mod - Beta or not. What your doing is illegal and you need to stop.
http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2709.msg27192#msg27192 (http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2709.msg27192#msg27192)

This is the last time I'm going to repeat myself to you on this matter. I don't want to hear another word about this crap again from you, its pointless for you to keep bringing it up until Activision hires you onto their legal team. If you don't like what happens here then no one is forcing you to keep coming back to the site to bitch about it.
Post by: MrSlagovich on November 23, 2014, 04:27:44 am
you people sit here and bitch about how people *steal* things from each other(being everyone)
I was not referring to people taking assets i was referring to someone's map being leaked. Nothing to with getting assets from other games. I agree people shouldn't be bitching or claiming assets are theirs when they are not.

I agree no one should be paying for our mod... this is why we don't charge for it. It is a reward for being a donor. There is a difference. People aren't paying us anything, they are donating to us. Big difference.  If we were going to charge money for it then we wouldn't release it for free at a later date. People donate for our hard work on the mod and up keep of the site or any other reasons.
Post by: falumpagus907 on November 23, 2014, 04:53:10 am
what a petty topic
Post by: GdayitsVishnu on November 23, 2014, 05:35:23 am
gun of truth should get banned! cowman too but not as long as gun of truth hes a troll  :troll: :troll:
Post by: Zombiejelly on November 23, 2014, 10:07:37 am
I know you all dont want me to bring back my old site mod powers and banish you all  :D , cuz I will , lol im really kidding but I bet if everyone will stop for just a minute grab a bong from somewhere. Where ever you may have put it up for times like these. Fill it up, light it and breath in and then out. You will all forget this ever happened. I promise, if that dont work I have other remedies
Post by: Gunoftruth on November 23, 2014, 10:54:42 pm
Well for fucks sakes i come home and see this lol.

Well then, Short simple

Deepest apologize, from me for any problems i have caused. The redspace one i should thought before talking, but i was fed up about what he said about me, jzob and cowman.

and the denial one is in the past now so :).

Also please fix my fucking name can people read? Gunoftruth not GunsOFTruth  :facepalm:
Post by: Centric on November 24, 2014, 01:58:55 am
Let's not forget who got us into cod ol. In my eyes he's done nothing wrong, he's nice in the chat, and what really baffles me is why people that made there account AFTER he did what ever you say he did still hate him.  Instead of repeatability saying he's done so much wrong, pinpoint exactly what he's done. Because right now you have no proof. Name what he's done or he hasn't done it. And to top it off, guns and cow man have both donated to ugx.
Post by: mrpeanut188 on November 24, 2014, 02:03:23 am
Let's not forget who got us into cod ol. In my eyes he's done nothing wrong, he's nice in the chat, and what really baffles me is why people that made there account AFTER he did what ever you say he did still hate him.  Instead of repeatability saying he's done so much wrong, pinpoint exactly what he's done. Because right now you have no proof. Name what he's done or he hasn't done it. And to top it off, guns and cow man have both donated to ugx.
Honestly I think that most of these people are just someone who is super helpful and nice that got pissed off by someone else and the admins are overreacting. I don't think gun and cowman should be banned, i've seen them do a lot of cool stuff.
Post by: jjbradman on November 24, 2014, 05:32:45 am
i just would like to know why my skype gets spamed periodically since i added cowman.
Post by: MrSlagovich on November 24, 2014, 01:17:24 pm
Honestly I think that most of these people are just someone who is super helpful and nice that got pissed off by someone else and the admins are overreacting. I don't think gun and cowman should be banned, i've seen them do a lot of cool stuff.
As stated this is only. No admins or mods this is only me. Hence the name Unofficial poll

Double Post Merge: November 24, 2014, 01:46:12 pm
Because right now you have no proof. Name what he's done or he hasn't done it. And to top it off, guns and cow man have both donated to ugx.
Guns leaked redspaces map to multiple people, you don't see a problem with that? you don't see a problem with guns giving out redspaces work? redspace has spent nearly a year working on this map and wanted everything to go perfect when he wanted to release it. Guns was given a link to the map to test it and because they were friends. Guns then took said link and gave it out to people i know this because i got the map from DeathBringerZen who got it from guns. Because of this something redspace was working on for a year has been ruined. People have played it before it's came out and more people were spreading the file. This forced Respace into releasing the map early and in BETA which he didn't want to do. Guns pretty much betrayed a friend and leaked his work.

I for one see a problem with this. Imagine working on something for a year for hundreds if not thousands of hours to have it ruined by someone leaking it and then denying it.
Post by: tomikaze on November 24, 2014, 02:06:59 pm
Can you please add the reincarnated Daedra Descent known as TimeLordAlex to this "Unofficial" ban list. He's a whiny, complaining, contrarian who thinks that mappers need to change things on their maps just because he doesn't like them. And he said, and I quote, "UGX is the worlds sh!tt!est website and I hate everyone there."

Ok, so he really didn't say that, but I feel that he probably thought it once - which is just as bad! So, bring on the ban for TimeLordAlex!
Post by: Ramiabdh on November 24, 2014, 03:05:46 pm
Gunoftturth, I'm really dissapointed from you that you leaked redspaces's map. If you really want to apologize, then not for ugx mods only, but more importantly to redspace himself. I have been testing to 2 mappers here on ugx, I even don't share it with brother, cause it's not my property or work.
Post by: treminaor on November 24, 2014, 03:42:27 pm
Alright I think this topic has ran its course. It's starting to affect more than just the original people that were involved in the topic (MrSlagovich, Cowman, GunofTruth) and it's not accomplishing anything good. I let it be posted wondering if it would be more effective to publicly shame those two for their behavior since talking to them privately in the past has not made a difference.

I think MrSlagovich has gotten a large enough spectrum of opinion here to see that there are many people who don't see a reason to ban either of these people just as there are who do. Neither Gunoftruth or Cowman are going to be banned due to this poll but I hope they both understand after this that there actions do not go without consequences and that they have hurt some people along the way as well as run out of patience from the staff.