Community Mapper
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
Embers are the new lens flares
chromastone10's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
chromastone10's Contact & Social Linkschromastone10chromastone1chromastone10
One of my friends who has been having a very hard time in real life and has been very depressed was harassed by gun just for using the cod online mystery box in his map, not cool
broken avatar :(
The Doctor
Date Registered: 26 March 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
timelordalex's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
timelordalex's Contact & Social Links
One of my friends who has been having a very hard time in real life and has been very depressed was harassed by gun just for using the cod online mystery box in his map, not cool

invdenial? the codonline mystery box is guns port and he did not give denial the right to use it, but he used it anyway and would not remove it after guns request, so yeah not surprised guns was annoyed.

Personally i think such a vote is wrong, but GunofTruth does not deserved to be banned imo, hes a good guy, some misinformation may have been given in regards to PV, but besides that hes done nothing.
Last Edit: November 22, 2014, 08:15:12 pm by timelordalex
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
This user is deleted :(
the codonline mystery box is guns
It is? I smell a lawsuit...those damn Chinese devs stealing assets from community members, it's not on!  :P Or did Gun give them permission to use it in their game?  ???
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
Honestly, I think it's for the better. Im not really in bad terms with them - but iv'e seen a lot of their stupid antics (Gun in particular).
Date Registered: 27 February 2014
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
Signature
I like the half of you double so much that you must earn it, or the double!
Cold_banana's Groups
Cold_banana's Contact & Social LinksCold-Bananathekingofmk7
I dont think anyone should be getting banned without clear proof of what they have done wrong, not personal opinions and fueds.
Last Edit: November 22, 2014, 09:07:54 pm by Cold_banana
Date Registered: 26 October 2013
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Which came first, The chicken or the egg?
Signature
Check out my Custom Zombies Channel
 P0tZ YaT00000bin'
And also over at twitch
 P0tZ Twitchin'
P0tZ's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
P0tZ's Contact & Social Linkslive:p0tz-ukp0tzP0tZP0tZUKP0tZ001p0tzukp0tz001
invdenial? the codonline mystery box is guns and he did not give denial the right to use it, but he used it anyway and would not remove it after guns request, so yeah not surprised guns was annoyed.

Pretty sure the box belongs to the game devs & not Gun.
And how do you think Inv came to be in possession of it in the 1st place. Pretty sure Gun or one of his team passed it on.
But we are kind of straying off topic with this.
This IS NOT a vote to ban these people, its a poll to gauge the communities feelings on these people so they (hopefully) can take note and maybe reduce the behaviors which are causing these issues in the 1st place.
Its not a nice scenario but when weighed against the outright ban, I can see why this path was taken.
Date Registered: 28 September 2013
Last active: 3 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
conn6orsuper117's Groups
conn6orsuper117's Contact & Social LinksConn6orsuper117ITS-CS117
I honestly dont know what cowman nor GunsOfTruth done wrong
  • MasterMoney
  • Deleted Member
MasterMoney

Who Chromastone10? The YouTuber named invdenial?
Swag Commander ( ͡
Date Registered: 12 January 2014
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Dat feel when anims "fall from sky" ;)
CyberMan1011's Groups
CyberMan1011's Contact & Social Linkscyberman1011
They both were good guys in the past until jzob came.

How so?

I'm just asking because I don't really recall jzob acting like an asshole or anything
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
How so?

I'm just asking because I don't really recall jzob acting like an asshole or anything
Stealing other people's work and calling it hits own. Remember the NDU Christmas WIP?
Date Registered: 8 August 2014
Last active: 12 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Fancy-Hadelula is the answer of life
Signature
Fancy-Hadelula is the answer of life
DodgeMe's Groups
DodgeMe's Contact & Social LinksTomtarna11DodgeMe
What never heard about that wip
Date Registered: 4 August 2014
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
MechromancerX's Groups
MechromancerX's Contact & Social Links
In my country there is a figure of speech (litteraly translated): Who sleeps with the dog, gets his fleas.

I assume you can figure out what it means. Now the real question is, who's the dog? :D

And only the people who know them from the start can judge this, and that's a small group i guess.
Swag Commander ( ͡
Date Registered: 12 January 2014
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Dat feel when anims "fall from sky" ;)
CyberMan1011's Groups
CyberMan1011's Contact & Social Linkscyberman1011
What never heard about that wip

Jzob, Cowman, and GunofTruth (I think Haxman was working on it too but i don't remember) were working on a Christmas-edition remake of NDU, but all they did was take the map file itself and add some snow/christmas ornaments everywhere

The contest rules for the Christmas maps state that you have to create your own map and Jzob kept claiming that it was his original work until Trem proved him wrong
[UGX] Social Networking & Q.A.
Date Registered: 18 August 2012
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
UGX Team Member
My Groups
More
More
MrSlagovich's Groups
UGX Team Member
No one seems to care that n1 was perma-banned and is quitting for good except me :'(
he broke the rules and stole peoples info so now he is perma banned on his account.

Double Post Merge: November 23, 2014, 12:26:41 am
Instead of replying to everyone's post separately i'll shall cover the main points.

"Guns is a good guy he's done nothing wrong"
Redspace gave him the map and in turn instead of respecting Redspaces wishes of not giving it out he gave it out to people. We want this to site to be a place where Map makers can make there maps and not have them leaked or shared out to people that they didn't want to have them.

"Why is N1 banned?"
N1's original account was deleted along with everything to do with it apart from posts. He requested this so we did it. He later came back with a new name and pretened it wasn't him when it clearly was. He then stole Greenlungs details so he could enter his name in the Requiem beta so greenlungs couldn't play and he could. So identity theift and stealing $4 from Greenlungs ultimately.

People seem to think that if you do something off the site it doesn't matter on here. We are a community and it does. Why shouldn't people be punished for harassing people on Skype? they do it on there because we told them not to do it on here anymore.

The point in this post as already stated isn't that we are going to ban them. It's to show how fed up everyone is having to read their lies or bull crap.
Last Edit: November 23, 2014, 12:26:41 am by MrSwagovich
Date Registered: 2 March 2014
Last active: 10 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Now you see me, Now you don`t
FATKIDSLOV3CAK3's Groups
FATKIDSLOV3CAK3's Contact & Social LinksHypercaineHypercaineZombies_dieFATKIDSLOV3CAK3
invdenial? the codonline mystery box is guns port and he did not give denial the right to use it, but he used it anyway and would not remove it after guns request, so yeah not surprised guns was annoyed.

Personally i think such a vote is wrong, but GunofTruth does not deserved to be banned imo, hes a good guy, some misinformation may have been given in regards to PV, but besides that hes done nothing.

just so you know alex, yes guns got everyone in to cod online but he has no right to the game just as everyone else here, so for him to say its his and no one else can rip things from the game and use them isn`t right. it was N1 that gave invdenial the box after ripping it himself and getting it to work in WaW (nothing to do with guns) so for him to have a go at denial about that box was not call and out of order

Loading ...