Date Registered: 24 April 2013
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Mapper
whippytrout's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
whippytrout's Contact & Social LinksWhippyTroutWhippyTrout
The new trailer for Cod Infinite Warfare Zombies is out and it looks amazing! It may be better than Treyarch.  :o
I'm so hyped now. I wasn't going to even buy the game but now I will gladly fork over the dough.  :nyan:
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 22 May 2016
Last active: 4 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Signature
KhelMho's Groups
KhelMho's Contact & Social Links
 :rainbow:
Date Registered: 7 March 2014
Last active: 2 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
UGX Site Moderator
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
MZslayer11's Groups
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
MZslayer11's Contact & Social LinksMZslayer11Service_Code_30#2655
Honestly I didn't want to like it because I wasn't planning on getting IW, but honestly it looked pretty cool. Choice of setting and art style is certainly something unique to the zombies scene and even CoD in general.

This has my attention. Still not buying til' I see gameplay and reviews.
Constants and Variables
Date Registered: 18 August 2013
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Box Mappers Elite
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
The Worst Secret Agent Ever
Signature
MAK911's Groups
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
Banned Elite
Banned Elite
MAK911's Contact & Social Linksmkramrtmkramrt
I was somewhat sold with the awesome "Major Tom" space break scene from the first trailer, but this really takes the cake. It's exactly as ridiculous as zombies is and should be. People have forgotten that zombies was made to have fun, not to be made fun. This is my kind of gimmicky stuff and I love that everything fits with the theme of the map and there's not random crap like in BO3 zombies. They came up with a theme and built a map off that, whereas BO3 just build a map and give it a theme.
Swag Commander ( ͡
Date Registered: 12 January 2014
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Dat feel when anims "fall from sky" ;)
CyberMan1011's Groups
CyberMan1011's Contact & Social Linkscyberman1011
I have to admit that this looks really interesting but I still don't think it's worth my $60
Date Registered: 19 August 2012
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Personal Quote
Mapper
Signature
Maker of Contrivance
Psych's Groups
Psych's Contact & Social Links
The clown zombies are freaky man.
Date Registered: 30 July 2013
Last active: 11 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Ege115's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Ege115's Contact & Social LinksEge115
My thought are... It looked too ridiculous, I get it, that is what they are going for. But I still prefer the seriousness in treyarch zombies. I get it, treyarch zombies has some ridiculous things too, like the shrink gun, the monkey bomb, dragons etc. But the thing I don't like about this, though, is that it is ALL built up on ridiculousness. While treyarch is not as over the top with the ridiculousness as IW zombies seems to be. To me, treyarch have executed things like dragons well, without making it too over the top.

Idk, I just prefer the direction treyarch is taking zombies, IW zombies doesn't really look like it will have as good storyline as treyarch zombies. This is just me, but to me it looks like IW zombies is pointing towards kids. I get it, it's different, but it doesn't look this is for me. :P
Last Edit: August 17, 2016, 08:51:00 am by Ege115
The Last of Us
Date Registered: 28 September 2013
Last active: 14 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
ฏ๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎
Signature
smasher248's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
smasher248's Contact & Social Linkssmasher248smasher248
My thought are... It looked too ridiculous, I get it, that is what they are going for. But I still prefer the seriousness in treyarch zombies. I get it, treyarch zombies has some ridiculous things too, like the shrink gun, the monkey bomb, dragons etc. But the thing I don't like about this, though, is that it is ALL built up on ridiculousness. While treyarch is not as over the top with the ridiculousness as IW zombies seems to be. To me, treyarch have executed things like dragons well, without making it too over the top.

Idk, I just prefer the direction treyarch is taking zombies, IW zombies doesn't really look like it will have as good storyline as treyarch zombies. This is just me, but to me it looks like IW zombies is pointing towards kids. I get it, it's different, but it doesn't look this is for me. :P

most of cods fan base lol
Date Registered: 29 July 2015
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
children should not be playing call of duty
Signature
⠀⠀⠀⣴⣴⡤
⠀⣠⠀⢿⠇⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⢷⡗
⠀⢶⢽⠿⣗⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣼⡧⠂⠀⠀⣼⣷⡆
⠀⠀⣾⢶⠐⣱⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣤⣜⣻⣧⣲⣦⠤⣧⣿⠶
⠀⢀⣿⣿⣇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠛⠿⣿⣿⣷⣤⣄⡹⣿⣷
⠀⢸⣿⢸⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠙⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⠀⠿⠃⠈⠿⠆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠹⠿⠿⠿

⠀⢀⢀⡀⠀⢀⣤⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡀⡀
⠀⣿⡟⡇⠀⠭⡋⠅⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⣟⢿
⠀⣹⡌⠀⠀⣨⣾⣷⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⢈⠔⠌
⠰⣷⣿⡀⢐⢿⣿⣿⢻⠀⠀⠀⢠⣿⡿⡤⣴⠄⢀⣀⡀
⠘⣿⣿⠂⠈⢸⣿⣿⣸⠀⠀⠀⢘⣿⣿⣀⡠⣠⣺⣿⣷
⠀⣿⣿⡆⠀⢸⣿⣿⣾⡇⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣗⣻⡻⠿⠁
⠀⣿⣿⡇⠀⢸⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠁
Koan's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Koan's Contact & Social Linksh-r_Koan_my website
Cringed at the four character dialogues, but oh well. Looks like a decent bonus mode, highly doubt it'll be as fleshed out as Treyarch's. I just hope they do it justice, and most importantly I hope it's fun...
Date Registered: 5 January 2015
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
alex-125's Groups
alex-125's Contact & Social Links

I completely agree,it has gone too far .
Date Registered: 11 May 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT
Signature
DeathBringerZen's Groups
I think Infinite Warfare Zombies looks like it will be a hell of a lot of fun. I love the 80's retro theme they have incorporated and expect to see some cool map settings with some quality accompanying soundtracks. The clichéd characters also look like they will be a fun bunch. I expect many references to the 80's horror genre to pop up also.

Yes it looks wacky and zany but that is what I like about it, it's not trying to take itself too serious, just some fun and giggles to be had while slaying zombies. I wasn't sure what to expect from the trailer but after seeing it I have finally got some excitement back for the game-mode I fell in love with that BO3 killed off for me.

Fingers crossed they don't do a Blundell and hide everything in the map behind forced side quests and multiple steps. I want to be able to go in and kill zombies without having to spend around 1-2 hours doing shit EVERY, SINGLE, FUCKING, TIME I play a map.
Date Registered: 3 January 2016
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
;)
Signature
PlutoBro's Groups
PlutoBro's Contact & Social Linksbro_maho_101PlutoBroPlutoBroPlutoBrobt100101
Fingers crossed they don't do a Blundell and hide everything in the map behind forced side quests and multiple steps. I want to be able to go in and kill zombies without having to spend around 1-2 hours doing shit EVERY, SINGLE, FUCKING, TIME I play a map.

Yes! I wanna go into a game and get killing, with my wonder weapons not taking 30+ minutes a game to obtain. PER GAME.
Date Registered: 12 September 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
I make maps for fun, they are mostly crap.
Signature
Maps:
Unterwegs
Hello Kitty Remastered
Firing Range
oshawat750's Groups
oshawat750's Contact & Social LinksOshawat750OshaPooOshawat750
It is going to be fun! I really love how they named the first map "Spaceland", mocking that Infinite Warfare is in space, but zombies is boots on ground, never touching space. (As what it seems) I prob will buy the $110 edition, because I can't wait for what the zombies has to offer!  :D
Date Registered: 24 April 2013
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
whippytrout's Groups
whippytrout's Contact & Social LinksWhippyTroutWhippyTrout
I can't believe nobody mentioned the fact that the map has DAVID FREAKING HASSELHOFF!!!! You know it's going to be amazing with my man the Hoff in there.  :D
Date Registered: 12 September 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
I make maps for fun, they are mostly crap.
oshawat750's Groups
oshawat750's Contact & Social LinksOshawat750OshaPooOshawat750
I can't believe nobody mentioned the fact that the map has DAVID FREAKING HASSELHOFF!!!! You know it's going to be amazing with my man the Hoff in there.  :D
He saved Bikini Bottom with his nipples, so he better do the same. \ :lol:/

Loading ...