Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
I the Mighty
ConvictioNDR's Groups
What's the matter with you ConvictioNDR? You've released several good maps in the past who's quality & fun factor could have given the top 3 maps in this Christmas contest a run for their money. I'm about one more complaint from you away from giving you my Daedra Descent treatment...and man you don't want that.
Read my first post, I've already given my opinion. That's all it was. My opinion. If you think they are complaints, then maybe you are too used to looking for complaints. Quit being so negative and all of the sudden they turn into opinions.
How do you treat Daedra that is any different than you already treat me anyway? It's not like we're best bros and speak to eachother daily. If you are going to threaten me, at least come up with a good one.
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 27 August 2012
Last active: 4 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Tommy Wonka & the Idea Factory
tomikaze's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
It's not like we're best bros and speak to eachother daily.
YOU have best bros? Oh that's rich!  :D
One of the main problems with your reasons or "opinions" is that their so freaking long they should be divided up into chapters. I've been very nice to you in the past even saying many nice things about your map "Backlot" (+1 for me). In fact if you were here we'd just hug it out right now...as men do! So just stop whining opinion-ing about the contest or else challenge Gunns to 12 rounds of bareknuckle boxing, livestream it and the proceeds go to charity.
☭ Soviet Commander ☭
Date Registered: 13 August 2012
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Community Daedra
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Let's keep this thread on topic from here on in. -DBZ

+1 to off-topic reply -DBZ

lmao. Too funny.

Goliath Script Placer: http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,11234.msg125257/topicseen.html#new

"...Christ, people. Learn C, instead of just stringing random characters
together until it compiles (with warnings)..."

-Linus Torvalds
daedra descent's Groups
Community Daedra
Community Daedra
daedra descent's Contact & Social LinksBlueSoviet
I'm about one more complaint from you away from giving you my Daedra Descent treatment...and man you don't want that.

The Daedra Descent treatment? Really Tomikaze?  ::)

Date Registered: 21 March 2014
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
I the Mighty
ConvictioNDR's Groups
YOU have best bros? Oh that's rich!  :D
One of the main problems with your reasons or "opinions" is that their so freaking long they should be divided up into chapters. I've been very nice to you in the past even saying many nice things about your map "Backlot" (+1 for me). In fact if you were here we'd just hug it out right now...as men do! So just stop whining opinion-ing about the contest or else challenge Gunns to 12 rounds of bareknuckle boxing, livestream it and the proceeds go to charity.
So my opinion is not a valid opinion because you are too lazy to read. That makes sense.
He asked if mappers were interested so I said no and gave my reason why. Nothing more to it. Giving an opinion that is against something does not make a person a complainer or whiner.
If you haven't got anything to contribute to the conversation about the contest, kindly keep it to yourself.
If you have an issue with me, send me a pm so it can be worked out like mature people would do instead of making your drama public. Thank you.
[UGX] Developer
Date Registered: 28 October 2013
Last active: 5 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
UGX Team Member
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
[UGX] Developer
Lukkie1998's Groups
UGX Team Member
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
UGX Chat Moderator Has the ability to mute, kick, or ban chat members for being abusive or breaking the rules of the forum.
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
2015 Participant
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
Please Continue this conversation somewhere else ladies..

Lukkie1998
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
I'd love to join a movie themed contest, I got one movie in my mind to make a map based on :D
Date Registered: 26 May 2014
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Mapper and Zombies Player
Signature
Long time custom zombies player
Nathiri's Groups
Nathiri's Contact & Social LinksSkemaj-Skorpio29blazehead
Movies will be an interesting topic but it would be interesting if you expanded the topic to remakes. when I say remakes i don't mean remakes of 3arc maps i mean remakes from anywhere like games, movies books, or remakes of stuff in real life.

I really dont see why it needs to be expanded. Movies is already a very broad theme. I personally think they should make it less broad by limiting it to a certain amount of categories. Maybe another contest could be done on those themes.
Date Registered: 4 January 2015
Last active: 9 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
BratrilliantG7's Contact & Social LinksBratG7
I would personally love to be a part of this contest. It was the Christmas contest that really sucked me into the world of Zombie Modding and aside from dealing with a few WaW engine limits, I've had a lot of fun doing random stuff over the past couple months.

The only hindrance to me is my own mapping ability, as I am a scripter/modder. I'm currently lacking the skill to create beautiful environments and models in Radiant and Maya, but with a 6 month time frame as well as the help of some of the incredible tutorials on here and on ZombieModding.com, I think I could do something to get some kind of attention. I don't predict that I'll make top 3 in this contest (especially if there are more submissions that the Christmas Contest), but I believe it will inspire me to make something as awesome as I can.

Not to mention, I would love to see Meaty and Gunnz play a map I created!
Date Registered: 26 May 2014
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Mapper and Zombies Player
Nathiri's Groups
Nathiri's Contact & Social LinksSkemaj-Skorpio29blazehead
I would personally love to be a part of this contest. It was the Christmas contest that really sucked me into the world of Zombie Modding and aside from dealing with a few WaW engine limits, I've had a lot of fun doing random stuff over the past couple months.

The only hindrance to me is my own mapping ability, as I am a scripter/modder. I'm currently lacking the skill to create beautiful environments and models in Radiant and Maya, but with a 6 month time frame as well as the help of some of the incredible tutorials on here and on ZombieModding.com, I think I could do something to get some kind of attention. I don't predict that I'll make top 3 in this contest (especially if there are more submissions that the Christmas Contest), but I believe it will inspire me to make something as awesome as I can.

Dont worry too much about that, if you wanted to, you can always get a partner to help you out with the mapping. With 2 people more can be accomplished. There are some people who can map really well but cannot script/mod.
drago
Date Registered: 5 July 2013
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
More
jjbradman's Groups
jjbradman's Contact & Social Linksjjbradmanjjbradmanjjbradman
i dont get it, is the contest official or what?
Date Registered: 25 June 2013
Last active: 9 months ago
Respect
1,024Add +1
Forum Rank
Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
HitmanVere's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
i dont get it, is the contest official or what?

^^^^^^^^
I want to know also, and many others too :P
Date Registered: 16 June 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Hey if you had tons of fun on playing my maps please DONATE :)

play ESTATE now, and claim your mansion back from the undead!
jei9363's Groups
jei9363's Contact & Social Linksjei9363jei9363jayingardia
I'll get back on the saddle if this happens :)

North Co's problem was a model I subdivided too many times.. woops. lessons in game design can be rough I guess :p
Date Registered: 27 August 2012
Last active: 4 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Tommy Wonka & the Idea Factory
tomikaze's Groups
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
I'll get back on the saddle if this happens :)

North Co's problem was a model I subdivided too many times.. woops. lessons in game design can be rough I guess :p
Is this something you can fix and re-release the map or is it too much work/not enough motivation at this point?  :D
Date Registered: 16 June 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
jei9363's Groups
jei9363's Contact & Social Linksjei9363jei9363jayingardia
Is this something you can fix and re-release the map or is it too much work/not enough motivation at this point?  :D

Im going to release it with west town when I get my black ops weapons good :). but as soon as they make this contest official Ill end up delaying for that again

Double Post Merge: February 19, 2015, 06:34:08 pm
I know other people probably have this in mind but..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVB47XV0SXs

Jurrassic Zombie World  ;D
Last Edit: February 19, 2015, 06:34:08 pm by jei9363
Date Registered: 6 August 2012
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
fatboypro's Groups
fatboypro's Contact & Social Links
if you do maybe you could change the theme to just remakes. (No not treyarch map remakes) i kinda want to make a chernobyl map  ;).

Loading ...