Forum Profile

Country
Local Time
December 13, 2018, 04:32:10 am

Contact & Social Links

Steam
Twitter
Twitch
Final update is now out! With this I am stopping the support for the map as I will move onto new things. Thanks to everyone who tried out the map <3 What update includes:
[code=xml]Update 1.1.1:
- Carpenter now repairs Zombie Shield's health
- Zombie Shield's health ...
10 days ago
dont know how manual instalation works.... i mean why i didnt come with a .exe just like in WaW maps?

but its a really great map!
Cos the installer is the .exe. It is basically the same thing and I am pretty su...
13 days ago
so strange the instalation .... with windows defender and the other stufff.   -1
Not my fault Windows Defender is bad. If it is that much of an issue, just use manual download 
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
14 days ago
hey man im confused about the perk bottle drops im on round 39 and have only had 1 dropped and that was on round 12. is this a glich or is this the way it was inteded?

Very rare chance to g...
43 days ago
Yep, main menu says 1.1.0 and 1.3.2, but no error messages appear. My game hangs for a couple seconds then simply closes, no errors, no residual processes.

Can you DM me in Discord...
45 days ago
My game crashes at the end of round 4 almost every game, and the few that didn't crash then crashed either later at the end of round 5, or earlier, at exactly 5 minutes into the map. I have the newest version of...
46 days ago

Login

or login with an authentication provider below
Twitter
Discord
Steam
Twitch
Google
Loading ...