Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
If you want scripts / features made for you, then contact me by PM or email / skype etc
it will cost you tho so if you have no intention of reciprocating don't even waste my time ;)
Harry Bo21's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
Gimick

Cash grab

That is all

Lol
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 17 December 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
1,404Add +1
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Community Scripter Elite
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
It aint much, if it aint Dutch
Signature
BluntStuffy's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Scripter Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom scripting in the UGX-Mods community.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
BluntStuffy's Contact & Social LinksBluntstuffy@BluntZombieBluntStuffyStuffyZombie
I love the 80's theme, i think the 80's where great music and movie wise, some really cool stuf made in that era they can incooperate in so many ways! Not sure about the looks and if i like those as well, but ah well if the gameplay is good and they work out the theme in a good way i'm sure i'll like it.
Im not looking for a treyarch zombies remake from IW, i like they do it their way. And lets be honest, with bo3 modtools comming we got plenty of treyarch zombies to come.

And yeh, like whippy mentioned.. The Hoff!  8)

I'm not totally hyped, but i'm def interested in it from what i've seen. I'll wait for some gameplay and more details before i really make up my mind.. I wont be buying it for MP, so Zombies would have to make that up for me, otherwise it will prob be the first cod since mw2 i wont buy..

Date Registered: 5 April 2013
Last active: 3 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Signature
IHammY/'s Groups
Ive never really liked the render style of the current gen games but if there was half as much overshading that makes everything smooth as a baby butt, to the point where theres not a single sharp edge anywhere  makes IW look the worst looking out of all call of dutys (Compared what was good graphics at the time) ever IMO. It bothered me in the trailers but the zombies mode made it even more apparent. What I especially dont like is how everything is so damn oversaturated (I know thats what theyre going for here but ech!). Where did all the grimyness the dramatic vibe and even the FUCKING DESATURATION LIGHT TWEAK go? Does the new Infinity Ward cast not know how to use those or is oversaturation all they teach them?   :fuuu: :fuuu: :fuuu:
Date Registered: 21 December 2013
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
More
Signature
The sound of God is the screech of tires, lights and magnets, bolts and wires. Strayed from the road, this very one, still to come. The sound of tires is the sound of God, the electric version.
mrpeanut188's Groups
mrpeanut188's Contact & Social Linksmrpeanut1881337p34nutmrpeanut188
I really disliked the IW reveal, but the zombies actually seems interesting. Looks like they're making the mode more casual which is a good thing, zombies is getting stale. Becoming more focused on having fun then being rewarded for skill may alienate the more hard-core players but I think for a series like CoD where it's been a straight cash-grab for the last few years, it's a good move for Activision. I can't really say for certain though, they are directly copying many facets of Treyarch's zombies, but I think having a new developer with a new direction is great.

Also, I really like our cast: Hasselhoff, Pee-wee Herman, Snooki, and ScHoolboy Q. That Go Getem Tiger shirt is probably the best thing to come out of all this so far.
Date Registered: 27 October 2013
Last active: 5 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
adfgdagasdf2's Groups
adfgdagasdf2's Contact & Social Links
Yeah, I'm hella hyped for this. But for $110 with the DLC? I don't think so, especially when the Campaign will become meaningless and the Multiplayer will be rigged with Supply Drops. I'll just wait for the a sale.... oh wait, nevermind :please: If Call of Duty in general hadn't become such a huge scam, I'd be all over it, but the idea of giving my money to an increasingly stingy corporation turns my stomach. I'll torrent it next year.
Last Edit: August 17, 2016, 08:09:01 pm by PSNtoonjuice
Date Registered: 30 July 2015
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Current project: Afterlife
Signature
"The only time you should look back, is to see how far you've come."
I feel like their 80's idea is more of a way to "connect" with a lot of their elder zombies fans, but also sticking to their futuristic grasp at Call of Duty without pissing a lot of people off by making it seem like a 3arc mirror. In general I like their idea at a zombies attempt but I feel like it was more of an 'on the spot' type of thing as a way to dig themselves out of their debt-hole they got in with Ghosts, (hence the CoD4 remake). Nonetheless I appreciate all the hard work and time they put in and I'll give them a chance.
Date Registered: 28 July 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
Pizza that is all.
Signature
There's no better feeling in the world than a warm pizza box on your lap.
SoulTaker's Groups
SoulTaker's Contact & Social Links
It looks fun not gonna lie. I like the theme and all but I still would have preferred if they spent the last three years of development on improving on their Extinction game mode. I loved the nonstop chaos bullshit that the game mode gave when playing with 3 to 4 people. The game takes place in space so it would've been even better.
Constants and Variables
Date Registered: 18 August 2013
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Box Mappers Elite
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
The Worst Secret Agent Ever
Signature
MAK911's Groups
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
Banned Elite
Banned Elite
MAK911's Contact & Social Linksmkramrtmkramrt
It looks fun not gonna lie. I like the theme and all but I still would have preferred if they spent the last three years of development on improving on their Extinction game mode. I loved the nonstop chaos bullshit that the game mode gave when playing with 3 to 4 people. The game takes place in space so it would've been even better.
Ehhh... if we're gonna be technical about it, cryptids are from Earth  :please:
I mean, it would be nice to see like different planets of cryptids (A Mars colony of cryptids would be awesome :D), but everyone decided to flip off Extinction, Survival, Chaos Mode, and Exo Zombies and are now bitching that IW was forced to stick to the same zombies all over again instead of being original. God, I love hypocrites.
Date Registered: 28 July 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
Pizza that is all.
SoulTaker's Groups
SoulTaker's Contact & Social Links
Ehhh... if we're gonna be technical about it, cryptids are from Earth  :please:
I mean, it would be nice to see like different planets of cryptids (A Mars colony of cryptids would be awesome :D), but everyone decided to flip off Extinction, Survival, Chaos Mode, and Exo Zombies and are now bitching that IW was forced to stick to the same zombies all over again instead of being original. God, I love hypocrites.
Fair enough but with the ending that happened at the end of DLC 4 (won't spoil anything) it would have been cool to see what events happen after that. I'm guessing since Ghosts had a bad reputation they want to erase everything that happened including Extinction. Also, 100% agreed mostly everyone flipped and called Extinction stupid. At first, the game mode was whatever but it got better with each DLC when they included the teeth upgrade system (surprised Activision didn't try making money off it) it gave people more of a reason to play the maps. I actually have most of the upgrades when it comes to Extinction.
Date Registered: 23 February 2015
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Joeycx's Groups
Joeycx's Contact & Social Links
i like the style, it's new atleast. Treyarch maps are now too much now.
Date Registered: 25 October 2013
Last active: 4 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
I miss her
Signature

Maps:

Too many canceled ones to count

Leningrad BO3

Something else
NINJAMAN829's Groups
NINJAMAN829's Contact & Social LinksNINJAMAN829DANINJAGAMERNINJAMAN829xg
I think it's a really great idea and it looks amazing. I like the funny and unserious vibe. Treyarch zombies now is really more story driven than what it was actually built upon, which is why I don't like BO3 zombies as much as older BO/WAW zombies. I feel they are going more for gameplay than story right now. Atleast for this map. Who knows about the dlc though.

All in all, it confirmed me getting IW to say the least.
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
It looks fun, simple.

People seriously need to stop taking it so literally, it's in the fucking 80s. It's not pointed towards kids, that's the stupidest thing I've ever heard.
I'm a fan of all the cheese, it works in this situation. The characters are intentionally cringy for a reason, they are stereotypes to old 80s film. I'm just happy its using Treyarch's roots as a foundation, while simultaneously giving its own originality. Will I be buying in? Probably, depends on whether Revelations can out-shine it or not.

Double Post Merge: August 18, 2016, 07:21:00 am
I think Infinite Warfare Zombies looks like it will be a hell of a lot of fun. I love the 80's retro theme they have incorporated and expect to see some cool map settings with some quality accompanying soundtracks. The clichéd characters also look like they will be a fun bunch. I expect many references to the 80's horror genre to pop up also.

Yes it looks wacky and zany but that is what I like about it, it's not trying to take itself too serious, just some fun and giggles to be had while slaying zombies. I wasn't sure what to expect from the trailer but after seeing it I have finally got some excitement back for the game-mode I fell in love with that BO3 killed off for me.

Fingers crossed they don't do a Blundell and hide everything in the map behind forced side quests and multiple steps. I want to be able to go in and kill zombies without having to spend around 1-2 hours doing shit EVERY, SINGLE, FUCKING, TIME I play a map.

+1 Agree 100%, especially the last part.
Date Registered: 30 July 2013
Last active: 12 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Ege115's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Ege115's Contact & Social LinksEge115
I wasn't sure what to expect from the trailer but after seeing it I have finally got some excitement back for the game-mode I fell in love with that BO3 killed off for me.

Fingers crossed they don't do a Blundell and hide everything in the map behind forced side quests and multiple steps. I want to be able to go in and kill zombies without having to spend around 1-2 hours doing shit EVERY, SINGLE, FUCKING, TIME I play a map.
Honestly, I think BO3 is the best CoD zombies game. I keep trying to go back to BO1 maps, but it's just so boring to me, there is nothing to do. But in BO3, it feels like I got loads of stuff to do, and better things to be careful about in the maps, like BO3 has the best zombie bosses, imo.

Shadows of Evil: Easy to get into, just a bit less complicated than Mob of the dead.

Der Eisendrache: A really easy map to get into, unless you want the bows, I know how to get them, but I think it's more enjoyable not to use them at all.

Zetsubou no shima: I liked this map first, but now it's my least favourite map in BO3, the map is a bit too tedious to me.

Gorod krovi: Excellent map, the easiest map to get setup on in BO3. It's not complicated for casual zombie players at all. The new WW is in the box, easy to activate the power, the things you do to get to PaP is similar to what you do in Ascension. The best map in BO3, imo.
Last Edit: August 18, 2016, 10:05:49 am by Ege115
Date Registered: 2 March 2016
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
I'm the REAL TTheenderr
Signature
I'm the REAL TTheenderr

Any questions? PM me or find me in chat. I'm on chat most of the time on school days.

Personal Highest Round Record: 26 (infinite Warfare: Zombies in Spaceland)
TTheenderr's Groups
This looks sick. cant wait to play this!
The Doctor
Date Registered: 26 March 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
timelordalex's Groups
timelordalex's Contact & Social Links
This does not look better than 3arcs, not even close, just seems rather stupid, i prefer the more serious take on zombies which 3arc provides - and having seen the interview for the mode, they are copying a lot of stuff anyway, magic wheel - magic box, special card things - gobblegum, but made it seem like everything was original. I do like though the idea of everyone putting money towards doors,  being able to reclaim your gear upon a death, and something to do whilst you're dead - which may prevent more players from quitting as they can earn there way back in and get their weapons back, the bank returning too i like. I however do not wished to be fucked over like i was with BO3 release, so will likely wait till the game reduces in price.

Loading ...