Forum Profile

Country
Local Time
December 17, 2019, 06:45:11 am

Contact & Social Links

CoD WaW
BluntStuffy
Youtube
Is there any video tutorial on how to start the map ? . I already have t4m and all my setting is lowest and it still didn't work . One thing i don't understand is when someone ask if i set graphics from Ultra to ...
15 days ago

also like to mention I've had almost no problem with launching, running a normal client with t4m, very few or no error while launching (which seems to be the big complaint from everyone else)

[/quo...
26 days ago
There's objectives in the map, but it's more of an old school search-and-find ee then for example a MOTD 'objectives style ee'. There's very few hints, you just have to look around and be alert to changes. I have a vid on my channel with the a playthrough of the objectives if you...
27 days ago
Sorry if this is a stupid question, but how do I switch what map I play? I downloaded Der Riese first, and then got Estate and Nuketown but when I load the mod it's just Nuketown.
 You have to run the other ...
37 days ago
Even i have T4M it gives me this Unhandled exception caught
I set the texture settings to manual HIGH and set the anistropy to triliniar...
38 days ago
An absolute amazing mod. its nice to see a 4th map released with this mod, it really brings in something new to the table of zombies.

Though sadly this mod greatly suffers from a graphical bug where the map and...
44 days ago

Signature

Login

or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Twitch
Loading ...