Date Registered: 27 December 2013
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
The PC version supports 4 player splitscreen?!
Yes BO3 PC has splitscreen option on all modes. Which was a great news for me same as the modtools. And it should be 4 players, I hope so but even 2 is fine for me.

Read this:

http://www.pcgamesn.com/call-of-duty-black-ops-iii/black-ops-3-will-be-the-best-pc-game-in-treyarch-history

broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 22 September 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Here to make epic maps
pcmodder's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
pcmodder's Contact & Social Linkspcmodderugxken5hir0
Nail. On. Head.
conclusion . Some are never satisfied .:)
Date Registered: 4 August 2015
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
jrascov's Groups
jrascov's Contact & Social Links
Is anyone also getting really laggy and poor performance during multiplayer and zombies? It is really frustrating and confusing because I have 50 to 70 frames all the time then I get random lag and the game freezes.
Date Registered: 27 December 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
Is anyone also getting really laggy and poor performance during multiplayer and zombies? It is really frustrating and confusing because I have 50 to 70 frames all the time then I get random lag and the game freezes.
I am reading this article, has to do with lag issues:

http://www.polygon.com/2015/11/6/9681392/call-of-duty-black-ops-3-pc-issues-broken
JbirdHaX
Date Registered: 12 March 2012
Last active: 11 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Community Mapper Elite
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
(_̅(_̅м̅a̅я̅i̅j̅u̅a̅n̅a̅_̅0 ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้
Signature
▒█▀▄▀█ ░█▀▀█ ▒█▀▀█ ▒█▀▀█ ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█▀▀█  ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█░░ ▀█▀ ▀▀█▀▀ ▒█▀▀▀
▒█▒█▒█ ▒█▄▄█ ▒█▄▄█ ▒█▄▄█ ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█▄▄▀  ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█░░ ▒█░ ░▒█░░ ▒█▀▀▀
▒█░░▒█ ▒█░▒█ ▒█░░░ ▒█░░░ ▒█▄▄▄ ▒█░▒█  ▒█▄▄▄ ▒█▄▄ ▄█▄ ░▒█░░ ▒█▄▄▄
RadimaX's Groups
Community Mapper Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom mapping in the UGX-Mods community.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
Yeah i had the black screen sat updating nvidia then verifying game cache again still have massive lag input for the controls its nothing like the smooth cod we are used to...
☭ Soviet Commander ☭
Date Registered: 13 August 2012
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Community Daedra
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Let's keep this thread on topic from here on in. -DBZ

+1 to off-topic reply -DBZ

lmao. Too funny.

Goliath Script Placer: http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,11234.msg125257/topicseen.html#new

"...Christ, people. Learn C, instead of just stringing random characters
together until it compiles (with warnings)..."

-Linus Torvalds
daedra descent's Groups
Community Daedra
Community Daedra
daedra descent's Contact & Social LinksBlueSoviet

I am reading this article, has to do with lag issues:

http://www.polygon.com/2015/11/6/9681392/call-of-duty-black-ops-3-pc-issues-broken

Yeah i had the black screen sat updating nvidia then verifying game cache again still have massive lag input for the controls its nothing like the smooth cod we are used to...

Didn't Treyarch say PC was a priority or something this time around?

Oops.  :troll:

Edit: Just want to point out many of the reported issues in YouTube videos and Steam forum are the same as in the Beta. What a joke.
Last Edit: November 07, 2015, 04:18:20 am by daedra descent
Constants and Variables
Date Registered: 18 August 2013
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Box Mappers Elite
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
The Worst Secret Agent Ever
Signature
MAK911's Groups
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
Banned Elite
Banned Elite
MAK911's Contact & Social Linksmkramrtmkramrt
Didn't Treyarch say PC was a priority or something this time around?

Oops.  :troll:

Edit: Just want to point out many of the reported issues in YouTube videos and Steam forum are the same as in the Beta. What a joke.
It's Day 1 m8. Give them a break.  ::)
☭ Soviet Commander ☭
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Community Daedra
My Groups
More
More
daedra descent's Groups
Community Daedra
Community Daedra
It's Day 1 m8. Give them a break.  ::)

Day 1 or not, they did say something to that affect. If PC was really a priority it wouldn't have nearly as many issues on people's PCs.
Constants and Variables
Date Registered: 18 August 2013
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Box Mappers Elite
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
The Worst Secret Agent Ever
MAK911's Groups
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
Banned Elite
Banned Elite
MAK911's Contact & Social Linksmkramrtmkramrt
Day 1 or not, they did say something to that affect. If PC was really a priority it wouldn't have nearly as many issues on people's PCs.
How can anyone prepare something to perfectly work for probably 300,000 people? Especially on something that can be custom built with random parts that is completely up to the builder? Expect bugs on day 1. ALWAYS! There's no way to prepare for this so it's always a shot in the dark. Plus, they have XBone, PS4, and the older consoles to worry about too. It's not gonna be perfect for some time between weapon balancing and what not. Just deal with what you got and a patch will be coming soon.
☭ Soviet Commander ☭
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Community Daedra
My Groups
More
More
daedra descent's Groups
Community Daedra
Community Daedra
How can anyone prepare something to perfectly work for probably 300,000 people?

Good question. Maybe they could have released a free beta that people could play to get an idea as to what needs to be worked on to make the PC version playable or even good at launch.

Oh wait! They did have a free open beta! Not only that, most of the bugs in the beta are still present in the final release.

Expect bugs on day 1. ALWAYS! There's no way to prepare for this so it's always a shot in the dark. Plus, they have XBone, PS4, and the older consoles to worry about too. It's not gonna be perfect for some time between weapon balancing and what not. Just deal with what you got and a patch will be coming soon.

Never said perfect, of course thats unrealistic. However there have been MUCH smoother AAA PC game releases in the past. This is far from an even OK launch. Christ, some people can't even start the game let alone play it, others the RAM usage is so high their entire PC locks up, and for many the FPS is so bad you couldn't play it anyway.  :poker:

Edit: People are even comparing it to Arkham Knight, thats how bad the PC port is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITFhdAPMVrU
Last Edit: November 07, 2015, 05:03:34 am by daedra descent
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
This user is deleted :(
Good question. Maybe they could have released a free beta that people could play to get an idea as to what needs to be worked on to make the PC version playable or even good at launch.

Oh wait! They did have a free open beta! Not only that, most of the bugs in the beta are still present in the final release.

Never said perfect, of course thats unrealistic. However there have been MUCH smoother AAA PC game releases in the past. This is far from an even OK launch. Christ, some people can't even start the game let alone play it, others the RAM usage is so high their entire PC locks up, and for many the FPS is so bad you couldn't play it anyway.  :poker:

Edit: People are even comparing it to Arkham Knight, thats how bad the PC port is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITFhdAPMVrU
Do you even have the game?
OnionmanVere Bo21
Date Registered: 27 September 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
ok
Signature
Aye mate you don't know me so y don't you shut tf up ok buddy :)

Scobalula's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Scobalula's Contact & Social Links
Do you even have the game?

I would usually agree but when you load up the Steam page and the first reviews presented are negative, and 1500 Reviews are Negative it does make you think.

However, the game is just released, yes they had a Beta but that was MP only, and the game has probably changed a lot. I wouldn't slander them instantly, wait for them to fix the bugs.

The game is fine, it's just bad optimization on the PC, which will be fixed, stop constantly bitching instantly ffs.
Date Registered: 25 June 2013
Last active: 9 months ago
Respect
1,024Add +1
Forum Rank
Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
HitmanVere's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
The game is fine, it's just bad optimization on the PC, which will be fixed, stop constantly bitching instantly ffs.

Some people like to bitch, some dont. Its the way of life, lol
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
This user is deleted :(
I would usually agree but when you load up the Steam page and the first reviews presented are negative, and 1500 Reviews are Negative it does make you think.

However, the game is just released, yes they had a Beta but that was MP only, and the game has probably changed a lot. I wouldn't slander them instantly, wait for them to fix the bugs.

Just had a quick go, it is really bad, random lag spikes whenever an 'event' occurs but then after the initial thing it goes back to normal, and sometimes I can be just walking around doing nothing with a solid 60fps and then it just randomly drops for no apparent reason whatsoever. But it's just teething problems because it's early days I assume, I'm pretty sure it'll be fine after a patch or 2.
Last Edit: November 07, 2015, 11:30:42 am by steviewonder87
Date Registered: 29 March 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
dadadodo's Groups
dadadodo's Contact & Social Links
I personally love it! :O

not sure how i feel about shadows of evil.. didnt look that keen on that map to start with.. but ill see how i feel after a few plays
on ps3 you don't have the giant it also count it as xbox 360 that's dumb of the makers

Loading ...