Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
Hey if you had tons of fun on playing my maps please DONATE :)

play ESTATE now, and claim your mansion back from the undead!
jei9363's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
jei9363's Contact & Social Linksjei9363jei9363jayingardia
the LOD changes on SoE are kinda rough sometimes. The Nuke changes from like 32 units away

Double Post Merge: November 06, 2015, 10:48:29 pm
when I started the skyscapers literally looked like they were from

! No longer available

but everything liiks nice when its all settled in (XBOX One btw)
Last Edit: November 06, 2015, 10:48:54 pm by jei9363
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 7 March 2014
Last active: 2 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
UGX Site Moderator
My Groups
More
More
MZslayer11's Groups
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
MZslayer11's Contact & Social LinksMZslayer11Service_Code_30#2655
Jesus you guys are hard to please. Serously, not only do you get the base map (SoE) but you also get the giant, and a zombies campaign mission AND an awesome ranking system and challenge system that is actual relevent AND weapon and bubblegum customization. Not to mention that there will be at least 4 more maps to come and Most likely mod tools. Let's think about what launched with bo2; TranZit...  :please: I can understand if you actually don't enjoy the maps, but saying that there is lack of content, or no new features is absolutely absurd. The funny thing is that half of the people that are bitching haven't even played it yet. How can you form an opinion without even playing it yet? Do you like bitching for the sake of bitching?
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
This user is deleted :(
Jesus you guys are hard to please. Serously, not only do you get the base map (SoE) but you also get the giant, and a zombies campaign mission AND an awesome ranking system and challenge system that is actual relevent AND weapon and bubblegum customization. Not to mention that there will be at least 4 more maps to come and Most likely mod tools. Let's think about what launched with bo2; TranZit...  :please: I can understand if you actually don't enjoy the maps, but saying that there is lack of content, or no new features is absolutely absurd. The funny thing is that half of the people that are bitching haven't even played it yet. How can you form an opinion without even playing it yet? Do you like bitching for the sake of bitching?
Oh! Oh! I know! I know! The answer is 'yes'.

What do I win?
Date Registered: 27 September 2014
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
Rezirex's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Rezirex's Contact & Social Links
Sometimes the quantity of new content doesn't justify extolling the product as a whole. To me, it feels like they tried to cram things in for the sake of the game feeling 'fresh'.

Personally, I believe some of the new additions are either pointless or degrade the quality of gameplay (gobblegum).

Don't even get me started on how broken the PC port is.
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
UGX Site Moderator
My Groups
More
More
MZslayer11's Groups
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
What do I win?

More people bitching below  :troll:
☭ Soviet Commander ☭
Date Registered: 13 August 2012
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Community Daedra
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Let's keep this thread on topic from here on in. -DBZ

+1 to off-topic reply -DBZ

lmao. Too funny.

Goliath Script Placer: http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,11234.msg125257/topicseen.html#new

"...Christ, people. Learn C, instead of just stringing random characters
together until it compiles (with warnings)..."

-Linus Torvalds
daedra descent's Groups
Community Daedra
Community Daedra
daedra descent's Contact & Social LinksBlueSoviet

Well, at first glance the 'zombies' campaign doesn't look very good IMO. Just looks like a cheap campaign reskin, not something i personally would buy the game for. Only worth playing once just to try it out.

So cringe worthy cliche dialog:

Do not be deceived by his lies...

...remember your past...

...remember when you first met John Taylor...

I swear i hear those things in just about every game these days.
Last Edit: November 07, 2015, 12:00:00 am by daedra descent
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
More people bitching below  :troll:

Well, at first glance the 'zombies' campaign doesn't look very good IMO. Just looks like a cheap campaign reskin, not something i personally would buy the game for. Only worth playing once just to try it out.

So cringe worthy cliche dialog:

Do not be deceived by his lies...

...remember your past...

...remember when you first met John Taylor...

I swear i hear those things in just about every game these days.

This was a shitty prize...:-[
Constants and Variables
Date Registered: 18 August 2013
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Box Mappers Elite
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
The Worst Secret Agent Ever
Signature
MAK911's Groups
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
Banned Elite
Banned Elite
MAK911's Contact & Social Linksmkramrtmkramrt
This was a shitty prize...:-[
Not as bad as AW's at least. Your "best friend" that you "know so much about" dies 2 minutes in and the reward for beating the campaign is the weirdest scream ever from Atlas and a very shitty exo skin that I'm pretty sure came with the pre-order too.

And, people, just try to enjoy the zombies campaign. May be a reskin, but what do you expect? They did have 3 years for BO3, but it definitely took 3 years to make what they got. I didn't expect anything more than what they gave us. This is what we wanted and we got it. At least they listened this time around. Can't we be happy that we actually have 3arc listening to the community for once?
Swag Commander ( ͡
Date Registered: 12 January 2014
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Dat feel when anims "fall from sky" ;)
CyberMan1011's Groups
CyberMan1011's Contact & Social Linkscyberman1011
Because Nightmares mode doesn't exist eh? Everyone keeps focusing on SOE and the Giant, but there's still Nightmares (the zombies campaign we've all been begging for) and there's been roughly 0 coverage of it.

While I do agree that not many people are talking about the Nightmares mode, how come no one is mentioning DOA 2? :derp:
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
Not as bad as AW's at least. Your "best friend" that you "know so much about" dies 2 minutes in and the reward for beating the campaign is the weirdest scream ever from Atlas and a very shitty exo skin that I'm pretty sure came with the pre-order too.

And, people, just try to enjoy the zombies campaign. May be a reskin, but what do you expect? They did have 3 years for BO3, but it definitely took 3 years to make what they got. I didn't expect anything more than what they gave us. This is what we wanted and we got it. At least they listened this time around. Can't we be happy that we actually have 3arc listening to the community for once?
I think you misunderstood my comment. You should read it in context. :)

I also replied to you earlier in this thread agreeing that the zombie campaign thing looks pretty cool.
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
UGX Site Moderator
My Groups
More
More
MZslayer11's Groups
I swear if bo3 had 100% original, new, innovative features, people would say:

"wtf treyatch! Where is the classic zombies feel? This is too complicated! Keep is simple, we don't want complicated features. Where's the nostalgia?

And if they did that, people would then say:

"wtf treyarch! This is the same shit as black ops 1 &2! You had 3 years and you give us the same shit? We want innovative maps with complicated Easter eggs and replay value. I'm dissapointed! "

This is the never-ending thought process of the majority of zombie players. Literally can't be pleased.

Personally, from what I've seen so far, I think they nailed it with a balance of new features and old stuff.
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
I swear if bo3 had 100% original, new, innovative features, people would say:

"wtf treyatch! Where is the classic zombies feel? This is too complicated! Keep is simple, we don't want complicated features. Where's the nostalgia?

And if they did that, people would then say:

"wtf treyarch! This is the same shit as black ops 1 &2! You had 3 years and you give us the same shit? We want innovative maps with complicated Easter eggs and replay value. I'm dissapointed! "

This is the never-ending thought process of the majority of zombie players. Literally can't be pleased.

Nail. On. Head.
JbirdHaX
Date Registered: 12 March 2012
Last active: 11 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Community Mapper Elite
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
(_̅(_̅м̅a̅я̅i̅j̅u̅a̅n̅a̅_̅0 ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้
Signature
▒█▀▄▀█ ░█▀▀█ ▒█▀▀█ ▒█▀▀█ ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█▀▀█  ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█░░ ▀█▀ ▀▀█▀▀ ▒█▀▀▀
▒█▒█▒█ ▒█▄▄█ ▒█▄▄█ ▒█▄▄█ ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█▄▄▀  ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█░░ ▒█░ ░▒█░░ ▒█▀▀▀
▒█░░▒█ ▒█░▒█ ▒█░░░ ▒█░░░ ▒█▄▄▄ ▒█░▒█  ▒█▄▄▄ ▒█▄▄ ▄█▄ ░▒█░░ ▒█▄▄▄
RadimaX's Groups
Community Mapper Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom mapping in the UGX-Mods community.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
well they could add some more areas to the remake map :P we already had all cod waw maps in blackops 1 so i dont really understand why people are so pumped over the giant, could incorporate the advanced features from shadows of evil into it atleast?
Date Registered: 27 December 2013
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
As long the future dlc zombies are rich of content like old + new maps, I am all sold. The rest are just extras on top of the cake like multiplayer. What I really find to be a step forward is the splitscreen option for PC, 4 players local and 2 players online for zombie, mp and campaign. You can use any joystick or mouse with keyboard to play on a single monitor or even use a second monitor for the other player. It's still not like the glorious Lan as we know it, but I am glad that I will be able to play zombies with my bro local. At least it is something compared to other cod's since MW2.
Swag Commander ( ͡
Date Registered: 12 January 2014
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Dat feel when anims "fall from sky" ;)
CyberMan1011's Groups
CyberMan1011's Contact & Social Linkscyberman1011
As long the future dlc zombies are rich of content like old + new maps, I am all sold. The rest are just extras on top of the cake like multiplayer. What I really find to be a step forward is the splitscreen option for PC, 4 players local and 2 players online for zombie, mp and campaign. You can use any joystick or mouse with keyboard to play on a single monitor or even use a second monitor for the other player. It's still not like the glorious Lan as we know it, but I am glad that I will be able to play zombies with my bro local. At least it is something compared to other cod's since MW2.

The PC version supports 4 player splitscreen?!

Loading ...