October 05, 2016, 09:24:36 am

Forum Profile

Profile Link
Country
hr
Local Time
April 19, 2024, 05:20:28 am

Contact & Social Links

Here is my trance mix "Destiny" for the soundcloud contest "Synthmaster". You can listen there and if you like it, you can vote by hitting "like". I use FL Studio for making music, I love Uplifting Trance style. Check it out guys and hope you enjoy it! :)

ht...
8 years ago
Hi everyone! I want to share my Trance song "Destiny" which I have created with my FL Studio software. I joined a contest on Soundcloud with my song so you can listen there. And if you enjoy it, you can vote for it by hitting "like". You need to have personal soundcloud channel i...
8 years ago
Agreed, on Buried map I went to 73 rounds solo, basically I used Paralizer and raygun 2 along with traps, mostly camped at jugg spot. But I relied mostly on traps (resonance trap that makes airwave blast) and used Paralizer as a shield sort of. That's how much you need for this map. Buried does...
8 years ago
I am able to play BO3 with older drivers nvidia 353.62 @60fps. The newest 358.87 gave me no chance to play like zero frames and black screen. I have asus rog laptop with i7 2.4ghz (3.4ghz turbo) and nvidia gtx765m, 8gb ram. The newest drivers from nvidia is weird, because of this I will stay with ol...
8 years ago
Is anyone also getting really laggy and poor performance during multiplayer and zombies? It is really frustrating and confusing because I have 50 to 70 frames all the time then I get random lag and the game freezes.
8 years ago
The PC version supports 4 player splitscreen?!
Yes BO3 PC has splitscreen option on all modes. Which was a great news for me same as the modtools. And it should be 4 players, I hope so but even 2 is fin...
8 years ago
Loading ...