UGX-Mods Login

or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

[Beta] UGX Mod Standalone v1.1.0 (updated 1/3/2016)

HOTPINNED
broken avatar :(
Created 8 years ago
by treminaor
Date Registered: 28 September 2013
Last active: 3 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
conn6orsuper117's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
conn6orsuper117's Contact & Social LinksConn6orsuper117ITS-CS117
Found a sound bug with the AUG.
When firing with the AUG paped the gun uses the FG42 Rig (Not sure if its the only gun now that other guns with the bug have been patched)
[UGX] Founder
Date Registered: 24 June 2011
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If Java had true garbage collection, most programs would delete themselves upon execution.
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
Same here. With more than 3 people it don't work anymore.
Read his edit... it works for him...
Date Registered: 17 November 2013
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
psychoboyz843's Groups
psychoboyz843's Contact & Social Linksc495783
Please help, I have done the manual and automatic installation but either way I do it im not getting nowhere, i build the mod, and rebuild it after i made a small map, got everything set up, compiled the patch and the map and it loads up like it should but after the loading bar is done the screen goes black, my other issues are when i use the elemental machine it only shows up with the trigger and clip no model inside, same with the new perk machines please help.

Double Post Merge: January 12, 2016, 06:17:02 pm
when I load my map theres no menu its just a black screen

Double Post Merge: January 12, 2016, 07:42:33 pm
Got everything compiled and working, but when i start the game now there is no start game or start button at all please help??????
Last Edit: January 12, 2016, 07:42:33 pm by psychoboyz843
Date Registered: 27 August 2012
Last active: 4 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Tommy Wonka & the Idea Factory
tomikaze's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Got everything compiled and working, but when i start the game now there is no start game or start button at all please help??????
If that happens then at the main menu screen there should be a "Settings" option click that, then click "UGX Mod Options", then click "Weapon bob/sway" and select any of the options - reduced, on or off and then click Save & Close. That will now allow you to have a start button on the UGX menu screen.
The King of Zombies
Date Registered: 24 June 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Donate to me if you enjoy my work. https://www.paypal.me/thezombiekilla6
Dust's Groups
Dust's Contact & Social LinksMrZ0mbiesFanaticdust103194MrZ0mbiesFanatic
Since this latest update, the hells retriever is fully white, and when I go to press F to take it, it wont let me sprint or anything until I drink a perk.

It was working fine before the update, and I havent messed with the script that I use to spawn in the retriever.
Date Registered: 1 June 2013
Last active: 11 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Zombies?
Signature
http://www.speedtest.net/result/3950067582.png

WaW - Nazi_zombie_candyland/Nazi_zombie_ascension2.0  90%-95% (Not completed)
WaW - Nazi_zombie_meth/Nazi_zombie_lamanai  100% (complete)
WaW - Nazi_zombie_killswitch 100% (complete)
WaW - Nazi_zombie_pax 100%  (complete + UGX 1.1 edition)
BO3 - zm_epping_woods 80%
iBarnett's Groups
iBarnett's Contact & Social LinksiBarnettiBarnettiBarnettCorey Barnett
Just wondering when the NON-beta release will be released??
I have tried a couple times to install the beta but fail every time I try and do so. And im not about to flood the forum with "silly/noob" questions ( since it says not to ask shit questions about the mod)
Looking forward to the "swapping button" so people can change between making a UGX vs. non-YGx map without having to manually move/remove files.
I hope the NON-beta is simpler then previous versions to install. Because I seem to struggle every time I try and install it 1.0.4 or 1.1.0.
I like to think Im decent at mapping but when it comes to scripting or changing shit around that I have no idea what it is even doing then I get lost real quick.

Also congrats on getting position 35 in the mod of the year comp.... with a 7 year old game. Not many can compete with that!!

ps. If mod tools are getting released for Blops 3 do you think you'll be making a UGX standalone mod for it or just update 1.1.0 for waw?
Senpai
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Box Mappers Elite
My Groups
More
More
arceus's Groups
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
arceus's Contact & Social LinksarceusNT
:lol: what do you see wrong with the subject :P
Spoiler: click to open...
Re: [Beta] UGX Mod Standalone v1.1.0 (updated 1/3/2015)
(updated 1/3/2015)
2015)
☭ Soviet Commander ☭
Date Registered: 13 August 2012
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Community Daedra
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Let's keep this thread on topic from here on in. -DBZ

+1 to off-topic reply -DBZ

lmao. Too funny.

Goliath Script Placer: http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,11234.msg125257/topicseen.html#new

"...Christ, people. Learn C, instead of just stringing random characters
together until it compiles (with warnings)..."

-Linus Torvalds
daedra descent's Groups
Community Daedra
Community Daedra
daedra descent's Contact & Social LinksBlueSoviet
While beta testing CSGO Nuke, I've found a few UGX Mod related bugs/potential issues/misc:

-Elemental machine's model will only be set after the power is turned on(uses default model before). Tried looking for a non "on" model being set or precached somewhere but i couldn't find it so i can only assume that it isn't set pre power turned on.

-Elemental machine uses same flag as the PAP machine. Meaning if that if the mapper only wants PAP for whatever reason then elemental code would still be running.

-

Code Snippet
Plaintext
level.ugxm_settings["allow_pap"]

is used for more than just PAP(elemental machine and trap machine). A level variable should probably be used for each to toggle on/off per machine in ugxm settings.

-@ line 2775 in ugx_elemental.gsc, if the trigger is targeting something it will attempt to get an entity but the entity is never used in the function(or elsewhere that i can see):

Code Snippet
Plaintext
	if( isDefined( perk_machine.target ) )
{
perk_machine.wait_flag = GetEnt( perk_machine.target, "targetname" );
}

If a flag_wait was added, using script_flag on the existing trigger(assuming it isn't already used) would probably be a better way of doing it(one less entity).

-if perks aren't being used in the map, the triggers for the perks should probably also be deleted before returning(i don't even see an option in the menu to turn them off anyway. Is this coming in a later update or something?).

Some other stuff stuff such as the Aug missing textures and PHD being invisible but i've been told you already know about them.
Last Edit: January 13, 2016, 12:41:33 am by daedra descent
Last active: 3 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
conn6orsuper117's Groups
conn6orsuper117's Contact & Social LinksConn6orsuper117ITS-CS117
Found a sound bug with the AUG.
When firing with the AUG paped the gun uses the FG42 Rig (Not sure if its the only gun now that other guns with the bug have been patched)

Welp, not all guns. The 420 Stoner has the FG42 Beeping as well.

Also When Reloading the M60 I got the Infamous "Caught Unhandled Exception" Error

EDIT: XM8A1 does Beeping when paped as well.
Last Edit: January 13, 2016, 04:29:04 am by conn6orsuper117
Date Registered: 17 November 2015
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
TheLapper96's Groups
TheLapper96's Contact & Social Links
Found 2 problems.

You need 2 pandora's boxes in the map. 1 will not work, you need more then 1 for some reason, hope that can be fixed.

And the Pack-a-Punch machine, wont work at all. It wont turn on, it does show up in game, but the power for it wont turn on for some reason... ( I have tried multiple PaP machine prefabs, and non of them seem work.)

But other then that, it works. At first it didn't work at all for me, so I guess there is atleast a little bit of progress?  :P
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
TheLapper96's Groups
And I found out a few seconds ago, that placing any vending machine, new or old makes the game crash when the map is done loading...  :-\
Pragmatist
Date Registered: 9 May 2015
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
UGX Site Moderator
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Fish. That is all
Signature
Sidzzz's Groups
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
Sidzzz's Contact & Social LinkssidzzzzzzS1dzzzS1dzzzSidzzzSidTheGamer126
And I found out a few seconds ago, that placing any vending machine, new or old makes the game crash when the map is done loading...  :-\

This isn't due to the perks directly. It's more likely due to you having surpassed a certain game engine limit such as Memory, FX or Sound. Try filtering some of your assets or install T4M, which can be found in the Mods section.
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
TheLapper96's Groups
This isn't due to the perks directly. It's more likely due to you having surpassed a certain game engine limit such as Memory, FX or Sound. Try filtering some of your assets or install T4M, which can be found in the Mods section.

I did install T4M, but that didn't fix it.
I'm very new to modding WaW, so if you could explain how to filter assets, that would be great! ^^
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If you want scripts / features made for you, then contact me by PM or email / skype etc
it will cost you tho so if you have no intention of reciprocating don't even waste my time ;)
Harry Bo21's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000

I did install T4M, but that didn't fix it.
I'm very new to modding WaW, so if you could explain how to filter assets, that would be great! ^^
other people are also having this problem, they dont know whats up yet.
The King of Zombies
Date Registered: 24 June 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Dust's Groups
Dust's Contact & Social LinksMrZ0mbiesFanaticdust103194MrZ0mbiesFanatic
And the Pack-a-Punch machine, wont work at all. It wont turn on, it does show up in game, but the power for it wont turn on for some reason... ( I have tried multiple PaP machine prefabs, and non of them seem work.)

But other then that, it works. At first it didn't work at all for me, so I guess there is atleast a little bit of progress?  :P

The pack a punch works fine for me. Not sure why it wouldnt be working for you.

Same with the perks, a lot of people seem to be having trouble installing the perks into their map, but for me, it worked flawlessly.

Loading ...