UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
Welcome to Luketown
sevengpluke's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
sevengpluke's Contact & Social Linksdalukesevengplukesevengplukesevengplukesevengpluke
 ;D The boss always gets me. I don't think its OP at all though it makes it exciting in my opinion. Great map.
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 20 December 2013
Last active: 9 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Buried Round 196 World Record by me: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYLBm3EyNGs

Shi No First Room Round 115 by me: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yn4QN_rUJ7s
Wunderful's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Wunderful's Contact & Social LinksxWunderfuLxxWunderfuLxXxWunderfuLxX1
Just finished playing it with Ege, we did try Normal to start with, but after the one hit kill boss killed us both, we then did easy which tbh did seem easier but we both got Mark 2s quite early on. Is there a limit per round as to how many times you can get stuff from TOT? because it seemed after a while we kept on getting 'No treat for you'.

A nice addition to the map, is to get a perk bottle from TOT - and that could perhaps give you a BO1 perk

I was thinking that too, about the perk bottles. Btw how do you play easy on Co-op?
The King of Zombies
Date Registered: 24 June 2013
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Donate to me if you enjoy my work. https://www.paypal.me/thezombiekilla6
Dust's Groups
Dust's Contact & Social LinksMrZ0mbiesFanaticdust103194MrZ0mbiesFanatic
I was thinking that too, about the perk bottles. Btw how do you play easy on Co-op?

The host has to be the one to double tap F
Date Registered: 10 May 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
franco95's Groups
franco95's Contact & Social Linkskratosgodofwar95
Date Registered: 8 January 2014
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Embers are the new lens flares
chromastone10's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
chromastone10's Contact & Social Linkschromastone10chromastone1chromastone10
Didnt know what the ninja guy was people where talking about, trick or treated at a house, he came running out and downed me in one hit with jug, while also filling my pants with poo from jumpscaring me
Date Registered: 14 September 2013
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
rdthdthth
omgitsbothscarab's Groups
omgitsbothscarab's Contact & Social Linksbothscarab86LilyMu
Didnt know what the ninja guy was people where talking about, trick or treated at a house, he came running out and downed me in one hit with jug, while also filling my pants with poo from jumpscaring me
behold the wonders of payday
Date Registered: 28 September 2013
Last active: 3 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
conn6orsuper117's Groups
conn6orsuper117's Contact & Social LinksConn6orsuper117ITS-CS117
HexZ, I love you and all but:
Watched NGT Play this map and watched them get instadowned by the stupid ninja boss...

yeah not gonna play this  :please:

Until you patch the boss to be not overpowered and the doors to quit spawning millions of bosses Im not playing
This whole map looks like a big troll
I love ya to death and your maps are awesome but the boss is a shithead :facepalm2:
True Blue Elite
Date Registered: 29 March 2014
Last active: 10 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
'Straya Mate
Signature
Please give me beta access, I would LOVE to test CO-OP
JiffyNoodles's Groups
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Watched NGT Play this map and watched them get instadowned by the stupid ninja boss...

Until you patch the boss to be not overpowered and the doors to quit spawning millions of bosses Im not playing
I love ya to death and your maps are awesome but the boss is a shithead :facepalm2:
Well, i don't think he's gonna patch anything as the boss is able to be evaded and is only as strong as the pumpkin head zombies (i think anyway), also, was there really any need for you to post that here when you could have just ignored it all and left the topic.
Date Registered: 2 March 2014
Last active: 10 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Now you see me, Now you don`t
FATKIDSLOV3CAK3's Groups
FATKIDSLOV3CAK3's Contact & Social LinksHypercaineHypercaineZombies_dieFATKIDSLOV3CAK3

hex and pieman will most likely not release a patch for this map as there is nothing game breaking.

Well, i don't think he's gonna patch anything as the boss is able to be evaded and is only as strong as the pumpkin head zombies (i think anyway), also, was there really any need for you to post that here when you could have just ignored it all and left the topic.

Yes i agree i think his health is almost the same as the pumpkin head zombie. people just think he is OP cause of the speed of him witch means you need to have super fast reactions to get far enough away from him to kill him or a team mate to kill him.

As far as i know he does the same as in Payday 2 and that`s what hex and pieman was aiming for, if you don`t like the difficulty of it when you spawn in and are the host press and hold F to put it on easy, If you cant handle how the map maker wanted it that is :) 
Last Edit: November 11, 2014, 01:49:12 am by FATKIDSLOV3CAK3
Date Registered: 22 February 2013
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
Every map needs a Panzer Soldat
Signature
HexPieRadiBirds Magical Fun Time Water Hole
AwesomePieMan's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
AwesomePieMan's Contact & Social Links

And there is easy mode, and the boss's health dosen't scale to the round (1500 hp always).  Im actually glad I added easy mode, the only difference is Panzers can only spawn from the houses and no Cloakers at all.  The only downside to easy mode is no buyable ending, but all of the other features work fine.  The doors dont spawn millions of bosses, NGT got really unlucky with the boss spawning.  As I told hyper, Panzers and Cloakers from the houses are literally the worst outcomes.  I have never seen that many bosses spawn from the houses before, they were just unlucky.
True Blue Elite
Date Registered: 29 March 2014
Last active: 10 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
'Straya Mate
JiffyNoodles's Groups
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
one thing i liked was the easter eggs for the maps that you guys are currently working on, for example, there was Frostbite (JBird632), and Leviathan (all of you). Really nifty how you snuck those into the map, and for that i commend you.
Date Registered: 20 December 2013
Last active: 9 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Wunderful's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Wunderful's Contact & Social LinksxWunderfuLxxWunderfuLxXxWunderfuLxX1
Figured out how to easily beat the cloakers:

-Listen for the short ringing sound that signifies that there's one on the map
-While running the regular zombies around, look for the cloaker(s) to see where they are. They like to mill around slowly before attacking.
-If you hear the long crescendo ringing starting up, RUN. You can outrun them pretty easily. Once the ringing has stopped, wait a second and THEN turn around and shoot them. They will have slowed to a walk by then.

Best weapons to use on them: Ray Gun Mark 2 or Hunter Killers, both one hit kill.

However, if you are unlucky enough to get one out of a house, you are pretty much screwed unless you have a Mark 2 out.

Btw, got to round 17 solo before I got screwed over when I got the red barrier. No room to run! :(
Last Edit: November 11, 2014, 02:18:44 am by Wunderful
The King of Zombies
Date Registered: 24 June 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Dust's Groups
Dust's Contact & Social LinksMrZ0mbiesFanaticdust103194MrZ0mbiesFanatic

-While running the regular zombies around, look for the cloaker(s) to see where they are. They like to mill around slowly before attacking.
-If you hear the long crescendo ringing starting up, RUN. You can outrun them pretty easily. Once the ringing has stopped, wait a second and THEN turn around and shoot them. They will have slowed to a walk by then.

Best weapons to use on them: Ray Gun Mark 2 or Hunter Killers, both one hit kill.

However, if you are unlucky enough to get one out of a house, you are pretty much screwed unless you have a Mark 2 out.

Btw, got to round 17 solo before I got screwed over when I got the red barrier. No room to run! :(

I found that to take down the Cloakers that run out of the house, ring the door bell, quickly run away from the house. You should be down the stairs and a little bit past the house by the time they run out. Then throw your hunter kill drone right at the stairs. Will kill them every time. Also works good for the panzer soldats too.

For the ones that come out randomly, it is hard for me to know if their on the map. I can never hear the sound until I am right next to them and by that time they are drop kicking me into next week. Also how can you avoid the ones that come out of all the houses at random times? I once had 4-5 come out and start attacking me at once.

If there is 1 black ops perk I would love to have on this map, it would be stamina up. That extra running speed would be a life saver
Last Edit: November 11, 2014, 02:27:39 am by thezombiekilla6
Date Registered: 27 August 2012
Last active: 4 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Tommy Wonka & the Idea Factory
tomikaze's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
I think I might complain too about the difficulty of the bosses except for the fact that this map was finished totally by request of us fans and may never have seen the light of day otherwise. Frankly, like most people I'm sure, I'm pretty grateful as well to Hex and Pieman for being willing to do this for us. And no, I haven't gotten past round 8 but it's still fun because each game can be totally different, your first door can be a Panzer or you can get a Raygun Mark II - very unpredictable  ;D
Last Edit: November 11, 2014, 03:06:42 am by tomikaze
Date Registered: 26 December 2013
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Have a disc copy of W@W, which is why steam doesn't display it
WaW: XxIceBearxX
Steam: Nightmare_Pie
Black Ops 3 Emblems
mxtxm's Groups
mxtxm's Contact & Social LinksNightmare_Pie

The only issue with that plan, is sometimes the houses like to steal guns or ammo, so have your mark 2 our isnt always the best idea. Also, I found another special grenade other than the lonestar marker and the hunter killer. havent gotten a chance to test it on the bosses yet though.

Loading ...