UGX-Mods

Call of Duty 5: World at War => Custom Maps, Mods & Tools => Map Releases => Topic started by: AwesomePieMan on November 10, 2014, 02:55:43 am

Title: Halloween Town: By HexZombies and Awesome Pie Man
Post by: AwesomePieMan on November 10, 2014, 02:55:43 am
www.mediafire.com

Created by AwesomePieMan & HexZombies

Halloween Town

(https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi57.tinypic.com%2Fi3b05z.jpg&hash=7812f0b5ff00c302120067e2544dffe40902a99a)

Features List

Panzers Soldat's
Hunter Killers
Buyable Ending
Something Secret (ssshhhh)
Trick or Treating
Ambient Halloween Environment
And Much Much More!!!

Credits List
Treminaor
Tom_Bmx
YaPh1l
Bamskater33
The Zombie Don
Mrhankey91
ADDICTED

If I forgot anyone, please tell me.

Beta Testers List
JBird632
MrSlagovich
Treminaor
FATKIDSLOV3CAK3

(https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi61.tinypic.com%2F2ij3ntu.jpg&hash=7a2f2f48b0fb5f96ea6c14e460566312c011977b)
Title: Re: Halloween Town: By HexZombies and Awesome Pie Man
Post by: JiffyNoodles on November 10, 2014, 02:57:32 am
FIRST POST!!!! looks great, downloading now
Post by: FATKIDSLOV3CAK3 on November 10, 2014, 02:58:09 am
Good luck people :)
Post by: ghostman3496 on November 10, 2014, 03:40:43 am
Is it based off of the movies? looks nice, downloading now. :)
Post by: Misa~Chan Rarity on November 10, 2014, 03:51:58 am
Nice work on the map. I see you took a few suggestions from the comments on the WIP post, and it goes quite well with the map layout. I enjoyed the changing size of the playing field. It made me have to think of how I was going to run each round. All in all, it's a great seasonal map that definitely captures the feeling of Halloween and brings back all those childhood memories of raiding your neighbor's house for valuables asking your neighbors for candy.

I don't know what the odds are, but my first attempt was cut short due to my horrible luck. After round 1, I went to a door to trick-or-treat, and a Panzersoldat comes at me. I haven't seen another one since :lol:
Post by: Shockwave115 on November 10, 2014, 03:54:39 am
Damn Sexy Hex and Pieman :)
Post by: tomikaze on November 10, 2014, 04:00:37 am
I just played it a few times and think that it is really fun. The trick-or-treat idea is well executed and I love how you choose when the next round starts - gots to spend my hard earned slaughter money. The extreme ninja bosses are going to take some getting used to, but it does make it crazy intense. Also, the wrist rocket things are totally groovy. A++
Post by: Dust on November 10, 2014, 04:02:49 am
That 1 crazy boss is super OP. I go to trick or treat and he comes running out and takes me out in 1 hit with jug, and all I wanted was some candy :(
Post by: Ege115 on November 10, 2014, 04:52:05 am
Going to try this fancy looking map when I get home later today, very nice job Hex and Pieman. 8)
Post by: JiffyNoodles on November 10, 2014, 05:27:03 am
fuck that ninja man, he is so fast, but is a fun challenge to take out. THis map is quite fun with the way it's laid out, but still that ninja.
What is his kryptonite/weakness? also, is there any way to dodge his ninja kick? any help would be greatly appreciated.
Post by: tmaaan54 on November 10, 2014, 05:30:46 am
Got to round 5, second house I opened was the ninja man, then I got the house with 4 soldats. I shot the one that grabbed me in the arm and head, but he didn't drop me. That's a bit OP.
Post by: JiffyNoodles on November 10, 2014, 07:51:57 am
Just found out guys, that the spec ops ninja guy is just as tough as the pumpkin head zombie, the only difference is, is the instant down from the ninja as well as speed and creepy sounds.
Post by: P0tZ on November 10, 2014, 08:18:25 am
Awesome release guys. Gonna play this after college.
Nice one :D
Post by: FATKIDSLOV3CAK3 on November 10, 2014, 08:53:24 am
Got to round 5, second house I opened was the ninja man, then I got the house with 4 soldats. I shot the one that grabbed me in the arm and head, but he didn't drop me. That's a bit OP.

The ninja guy you call him is from pay day 2 if I remember correctly. And there is a sound you need to listen out for to be able to tell when he is coming so you can look out for him. He is a one hit kill on you even with jug so just watch out for him
Post by: Gabrielle on November 10, 2014, 09:08:39 am
Well...

First of all, I HATE luck-based maps. This is pure luck. I had no luck at all.

First, I entered a house and not even 1 sec later 3 panzer soldats spawned behind me.
Then, the house takes my ammo and I'm stuck to 3 hunter killers and 4 grenades (didn't get a max ammo)
Then, the house takes one of my guns, so I'm stuck to one gun and that one didn't had ammo
Then, I died WITH quick revive and it said reviving player BUT it DID end the game.

Not a bad map but I hate it, since it has nothing to do with skills if you keep getting bad results from the houses. I had to do until round 4/5 without any gun.
Post by: FATKIDSLOV3CAK3 on November 10, 2014, 09:13:12 am
Well...

First of all, I HATE luck-based maps. This is pure luck. I had no luck at all.

First, I entered a house and not even 1 sec later 3 panzer soldats spawned behind me.
Then, the house takes my ammo and I'm stuck to 3 hunter killers and 4 grenades (didn't get a max ammo)
Then, the house takes one of my guns, so I'm stuck to one gun and that one didn't had ammo
Then, I died WITH quick revive and it said reviving player BUT it DID end the game.

Not a bad map but I hate it, since it has nothing to do with skills if you keep getting bad results from the houses. I had to do until round 4/5 without any gun.

Yes it is a map made for luck but saying you hate it is a bit strong man, least give it 3 or 4 trys then make an opinion on it. I think it's a great map and really enjoy the lucky dip to the trick or treat :)
Post by: Gabrielle on November 10, 2014, 09:16:27 am
Yes it is a map made for luck but saying you hate it is a bit strong man, least give it 3 or 4 trys then make an opinion on it. I think it's a great map and really enjoy the lucky dip to the trick or treat :)

It's not my type of map tbh. If I play a map and I die I want to die because I suck, not because I am friggin' unlucky. But it's not a bad map, the idea is great plus I love the panzer soldats (not HOW they spawn but that they're in the map) plus the space that's reducing every round is great. And the idea of the next round starting when you press F at the pumpkin is cool.

It's a good map just I don't really like the map as it depends TOO much on luck. It would've been better if there was at least ONE wall weapon, even if it would be just a Gewehr or a Kar.
Post by: JiffyNoodles on November 10, 2014, 09:35:28 am
The ninja guy you call him is from pay day 2 if I remember correctly. And there is a sound you need to listen out for to be able to tell when he is coming so you can look out for him. He is a one hit kill on you even with jug so just watch out for him
The only way that i know of to avoid him is just to keep running till the sound goes away, then you make some distance between you and him and just rain hell on his head as his has similar health to that of the pumpkin head zombies (also, you have to watch out for the sneak attack from behind as there is a second ninja). Also, JoshzombieBoy, i understand where you are coming from, but there are worse maps out there that are harder than this one, believe me, i would know. So if you really find it that hard, just try easy mode.
Hope this helped out anyone
Regards
J.N
Post by: FATKIDSLOV3CAK3 on November 10, 2014, 09:56:49 am
The only way that i know of to avoid him is just to keep running till the sound goes away, then you make some distance between you and him and just rain hell on his head as his has similar health to that of the pumpkin head zombies (also, you have to watch out for the sneak attack from behind as there is a second ninja). Also, JoshzombieBoy, i understand where you are coming from, but there are worse maps out there that are harder than this one, believe me, i would know. So if you really find it that hard, just try easy mode.
Hope this helped out anyone
Regards
J.N

Yh the drop kicking assholes as pie man calls them normally come in 2s so if you got one and not the 2nd be on the look out for the other one
Post by: treminaor on November 10, 2014, 09:58:41 am
Yh the drop kicking assholes as pie man calls them normally come in 2s so if you got one and not the 2nd be on the look out for the other one
I gave a suggestion to Pieman that he should reanimate the Cloakers to teabag the downed players instead of beating them Ferguson style.
Post by: FATKIDSLOV3CAK3 on November 10, 2014, 10:00:19 am
I gave a suggestion to Pieman that he should reanimate the Cloakers to teabag the downed players instead of beating them Ferguson style.

Now that I would like to see :D
Post by: JiffyNoodles on November 10, 2014, 10:01:54 am
So that's what they're called, Well these 'Cloakers' are very annoying sir, and i am hoping that pieman releases a patch that makes them at least a 2 hit down WITH JUG, as i personally think that a one hit with and without jug is way too OP. So PieMan, if your reading this, please release a patch for these 'cloakers'
Post by: treminaor on November 10, 2014, 10:08:56 am
So that's what they're called
Yes they are from a game called Payday 2 - and they are equally annoying in that game. They pretty much behave exactly like they do in this map and will down you just as easily.  :please:
Post by: FATKIDSLOV3CAK3 on November 10, 2014, 10:14:37 am
Yes they are from a game called Payday 2 - and they are equally annoying in that game. They pretty much behave exactly like they do in this map and will down you just as easily.  :please:

I don`t think they are that bad really. Yh they can get annoying but it makes the map fun trying to fish them out of hiding and kill them before they get to close to you
Post by: ocxmwys4mod on November 10, 2014, 10:21:46 am
thanks man  :lol:
Post by: treminaor on November 10, 2014, 10:32:40 am
I don`t think they are that bad really. Yh they can get annoying but it makes the map fun trying to fish them out of hiding and kill them before they get to close to you
Yeah, I don't mind them either - was just telling him that Pieman didn't make them any harder than the real thing :D
Post by: HitmanVere on November 10, 2014, 12:03:33 pm
Just went to round 8, first QR lost when I tricked door and 4 Panzers charge at me, next round I lose second QR, cos boss dropkicked my ass out of this world and third lost, cos I tricked door and it instakilled me. Then round 8 starts, Panzer and custom boss spawns in and well, instakilled me, again :poker: Not that bad of a map, but yeah, normal mode should be renamed to hard mode :lol:
Post by: timelordalex on November 10, 2014, 12:20:12 pm
downloading now, but not sure what i'll make of it based on other players comments
Post by: MAK911 on November 10, 2014, 01:05:37 pm
I personally had an okay time with this map. It would've helped if I could've run it with more than 10 fps. I'm okay with the luck based stuff, but panzerschreck? C'mon. I went even lower than 10 because all I had to use against the zombies were hunter killers, grenades, and that big freaking launcher. The pumpkin heads were a nice touch. GG Five teleporting, but I never found anything in that room and there has got to be something there. That fx on the housetop was a little distracting but that's probably for normal and hard mode players. Overall, pretty fun, but it would've helped if SOMEONE (n1)  didn't keep telling me to trick or treat. ::)
Post by: mxtxm on November 10, 2014, 01:12:59 pm
Downloading now. I just glanced at some of the comments, and just know I am going to have a good time with this one. I also cant wiat to run it co-op, just to hear my friends reaction to the stuff.

Double Post Merge: November 10, 2014, 01:58:37 pm
Just had a short run through it. Got to round 9. The only things I dont like about this are that the houses can steal your guns ammo,  that they can just straight up steal your guns(I ended up dying because one stole my mark 2), and there is no Stamin-up. (https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi57.tinypic.com%2Fdpuvm9.jpg&hash=fa751b0858643927ad602bd74adc5976fe1c3c24)
Lastly, is this a glitch, or am I just that lucky? This happened after I used a hunter killer on them.
(https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi58.tinypic.com%2F2eovaqq.jpg&hash=8b1d690921be26c662b7e33026a54505724781a5)
Post by: sevengpluke on November 10, 2014, 01:16:17 pm
Looking forwards to playing. Downloading... :-*
Post by: DeletedUser on November 10, 2014, 02:22:11 pm
downloading now! thanks for sharing! :)
Post by: eliudjb on November 10, 2014, 03:14:50 pm
Aww maaan... I'm not the 1st comment:-\ but anyway, Im so excited to be the 31th comment! :derp:

...Seriously, you guys needs to add rule who dont let them put that kind of sh*t like "FIRST COMMENT!/SECOND HERE!/3RD". It's SO annoying! It doesn't matter who the f*ck is first comment, or the number 45th, 500th, etc.

Trem, if you see this, hope you consider it for the love of UGX ;D

Good map by the way, HexZombies/Awesome Pie Man :nyan:
Post by: arceus on November 10, 2014, 03:17:38 pm
31th
:facepalm:
Post by: DeletedUser on November 10, 2014, 03:20:06 pm
my score (for now) on the first try! :P (https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi58.tinypic.com%2Ft6pflw.jpg&hash=90fd022ec707d250522d68392827bb22749b2a5c)
Post by: MakeCents on November 10, 2014, 03:43:29 pm
(http://i58.tinypic.com/2eovaqq.jpg)
Awesome! I've run into that on my map too, when I get more than one kill simultaneously and it decides to give a perk on that kill. I thought I was the only one, lol.

The theme and custom stuff looks pretty cool too btw.
Post by: eliudjb on November 10, 2014, 03:48:40 pm
:facepalm:

It matters me the same way like an ape's anus :please:
Post by: tomikaze on November 10, 2014, 04:04:52 pm
It matters me the same way like an ape's anus :please:
Having any second thoughts?
(https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FYPuGEyI.jpg&hash=f46f6da6453b75ccb8d892b50552679b6b84662d)
Post by: TheScotchGuy on November 10, 2014, 04:27:52 pm
Awesome!!!
Post by: Organdonor on November 10, 2014, 04:40:28 pm
Thanks for sharing downloading now  :P
Post by: steviewonder87 on November 10, 2014, 04:41:53 pm
Wow, and I thought the Avagadro from Swan was OP, those ninjas take it to a whole new level... :o
Post by: DeletedUser on November 10, 2014, 07:53:52 pm
hope everyone is having a good time
Post by: Wunderful on November 10, 2014, 08:47:13 pm
hope everyone is having a good time

The ninja dude is soooooo OP plz nerf
Post by: timelordalex on November 10, 2014, 08:50:50 pm
Just finished playing it with Ege, we did try Normal to start with, but after the one hit kill boss killed us both, we then did easy which tbh did seem easier but we both got Mark 2s quite early on. Is there a limit per round as to how many times you can get stuff from TOT? because it seemed after a while we kept on getting 'No treat for you'.

A nice addition to the map, is to get a perk bottle from TOT - and that could perhaps give you a BO1 perk
Post by: V00D00 BR0 on November 10, 2014, 09:16:27 pm
That 1 crazy boss is super OP. I go to trick or treat and he comes running out and takes me out in 1 hit with jug, and all I wanted was some candy :(
IKR?
Post by: sevengpluke on November 10, 2014, 09:31:40 pm
 ;D The boss always gets me. I don't think its OP at all though it makes it exciting in my opinion. Great map.
Post by: Wunderful on November 10, 2014, 09:59:28 pm
Just finished playing it with Ege, we did try Normal to start with, but after the one hit kill boss killed us both, we then did easy which tbh did seem easier but we both got Mark 2s quite early on. Is there a limit per round as to how many times you can get stuff from TOT? because it seemed after a while we kept on getting 'No treat for you'.

A nice addition to the map, is to get a perk bottle from TOT - and that could perhaps give you a BO1 perk

I was thinking that too, about the perk bottles. Btw how do you play easy on Co-op?
Post by: Dust on November 10, 2014, 10:06:42 pm
I was thinking that too, about the perk bottles. Btw how do you play easy on Co-op?

The host has to be the one to double tap F
Post by: franco95 on November 10, 2014, 10:44:05 pm
See my video xD

http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=4670.new#new (http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=4670.new#new)
Post by: chromastone10 on November 11, 2014, 12:10:38 am
Didnt know what the ninja guy was people where talking about, trick or treated at a house, he came running out and downed me in one hit with jug, while also filling my pants with poo from jumpscaring me
Post by: omgitsbothscarab on November 11, 2014, 12:35:48 am
Didnt know what the ninja guy was people where talking about, trick or treated at a house, he came running out and downed me in one hit with jug, while also filling my pants with poo from jumpscaring me
behold the wonders of payday
Post by: conn6orsuper117 on November 11, 2014, 01:37:08 am
HexZ, I love you and all but:
Watched NGT Play this map and watched them get instadowned by the stupid ninja boss...

yeah not gonna play this  :please:

Until you patch the boss to be not overpowered and the doors to quit spawning millions of bosses Im not playing
This whole map looks like a big troll
I love ya to death and your maps are awesome but the boss is a shithead :facepalm2:
Post by: JiffyNoodles on November 11, 2014, 01:41:54 am
Watched NGT Play this map and watched them get instadowned by the stupid ninja boss...

Until you patch the boss to be not overpowered and the doors to quit spawning millions of bosses Im not playing
I love ya to death and your maps are awesome but the boss is a shithead :facepalm2:
Well, i don't think he's gonna patch anything as the boss is able to be evaded and is only as strong as the pumpkin head zombies (i think anyway), also, was there really any need for you to post that here when you could have just ignored it all and left the topic.
Post by: FATKIDSLOV3CAK3 on November 11, 2014, 01:47:37 am

hex and pieman will most likely not release a patch for this map as there is nothing game breaking.

Well, i don't think he's gonna patch anything as the boss is able to be evaded and is only as strong as the pumpkin head zombies (i think anyway), also, was there really any need for you to post that here when you could have just ignored it all and left the topic.

Yes i agree i think his health is almost the same as the pumpkin head zombie. people just think he is OP cause of the speed of him witch means you need to have super fast reactions to get far enough away from him to kill him or a team mate to kill him.

As far as i know he does the same as in Payday 2 and that`s what hex and pieman was aiming for, if you don`t like the difficulty of it when you spawn in and are the host press and hold F to put it on easy, If you cant handle how the map maker wanted it that is :) 
Post by: AwesomePieMan on November 11, 2014, 01:50:30 am

And there is easy mode, and the boss's health dosen't scale to the round (1500 hp always).  Im actually glad I added easy mode, the only difference is Panzers can only spawn from the houses and no Cloakers at all.  The only downside to easy mode is no buyable ending, but all of the other features work fine.  The doors dont spawn millions of bosses, NGT got really unlucky with the boss spawning.  As I told hyper, Panzers and Cloakers from the houses are literally the worst outcomes.  I have never seen that many bosses spawn from the houses before, they were just unlucky.
Post by: JiffyNoodles on November 11, 2014, 01:57:16 am
one thing i liked was the easter eggs for the maps that you guys are currently working on, for example, there was Frostbite (JBird632), and Leviathan (all of you). Really nifty how you snuck those into the map, and for that i commend you.
Post by: Wunderful on November 11, 2014, 02:17:14 am
Figured out how to easily beat the cloakers:

-Listen for the short ringing sound that signifies that there's one on the map
-While running the regular zombies around, look for the cloaker(s) to see where they are. They like to mill around slowly before attacking.
-If you hear the long crescendo ringing starting up, RUN. You can outrun them pretty easily. Once the ringing has stopped, wait a second and THEN turn around and shoot them. They will have slowed to a walk by then.

Best weapons to use on them: Ray Gun Mark 2 or Hunter Killers, both one hit kill.

However, if you are unlucky enough to get one out of a house, you are pretty much screwed unless you have a Mark 2 out.

Btw, got to round 17 solo before I got screwed over when I got the red barrier. No room to run! :(
Post by: Dust on November 11, 2014, 02:25:46 am

-While running the regular zombies around, look for the cloaker(s) to see where they are. They like to mill around slowly before attacking.
-If you hear the long crescendo ringing starting up, RUN. You can outrun them pretty easily. Once the ringing has stopped, wait a second and THEN turn around and shoot them. They will have slowed to a walk by then.

Best weapons to use on them: Ray Gun Mark 2 or Hunter Killers, both one hit kill.

However, if you are unlucky enough to get one out of a house, you are pretty much screwed unless you have a Mark 2 out.

Btw, got to round 17 solo before I got screwed over when I got the red barrier. No room to run! :(

I found that to take down the Cloakers that run out of the house, ring the door bell, quickly run away from the house. You should be down the stairs and a little bit past the house by the time they run out. Then throw your hunter kill drone right at the stairs. Will kill them every time. Also works good for the panzer soldats too.

For the ones that come out randomly, it is hard for me to know if their on the map. I can never hear the sound until I am right next to them and by that time they are drop kicking me into next week. Also how can you avoid the ones that come out of all the houses at random times? I once had 4-5 come out and start attacking me at once.

If there is 1 black ops perk I would love to have on this map, it would be stamina up. That extra running speed would be a life saver
Post by: tomikaze on November 11, 2014, 03:02:46 am
I think I might complain too about the difficulty of the bosses except for the fact that this map was finished totally by request of us fans and may never have seen the light of day otherwise. Frankly, like most people I'm sure, I'm pretty grateful as well to Hex and Pieman for being willing to do this for us. And no, I haven't gotten past round 8 but it's still fun because each game can be totally different, your first door can be a Panzer or you can get a Raygun Mark II - very unpredictable  ;D
Post by: mxtxm on November 11, 2014, 07:47:34 am

The only issue with that plan, is sometimes the houses like to steal guns or ammo, so have your mark 2 our isnt always the best idea. Also, I found another special grenade other than the lonestar marker and the hunter killer. havent gotten a chance to test it on the bosses yet though.
Post by: timelordalex on November 11, 2014, 04:50:24 pm
when the bosses come in rounds and not from the houses, they aim to blend in and walk towards the houses and crouch and hide waiting to jump you when you visit the house, but if you shoot them then they will chase you
Post by: HitmanVere on November 12, 2014, 08:53:21 am
As seen in other comments nobody saying about the "hidden" streak, its bloody epic :gusta:
Post by: AwesomePieMan on November 12, 2014, 04:17:27 pm
As seen in other comments nobody saying about the "hidden" streak, its bloody epic :gusta:
Thats why I could make the cloakers so powerful, because the hidden thing so powerful, and can counter-act them easily.
Post by: nikzaks on November 12, 2014, 05:13:34 pm
lol wut-nice weapon)
Post by: Wunderful on November 12, 2014, 10:08:40 pm

Wait what?!
Post by: nikzaks on November 12, 2014, 10:10:27 pm
Wait what?!
Swarm?
Post by: Wunderful on November 13, 2014, 01:08:48 am
Swarm?

How do you get it?
Post by: nikzaks on November 13, 2014, 11:03:52 am
How do you get it?
shoot down drone stealth fighter

Double Post Merge: November 13, 2014, 01:03:44 pm
You must shoot down  stealth fighter by drone.
Post by: djjoney01 on November 14, 2014, 10:13:09 pm
shoot down drone stealth fighter

Double Post Merge: November 13, 2014, 01:03:44 pm

you mean with the hunter killer ? i tried that i must have bad aim  >:(
Post by: kayos_ on November 18, 2014, 04:05:26 am
Where is the buyable ending?
Post by: Dust on November 18, 2014, 05:17:51 am
Where is the buyable ending?

Spoiler: click to open...
You have to make it to round 15 then a pumpkin will appear and thats the buyable ending
Post by: AwesomePieMan on November 18, 2014, 06:36:47 am
Spoiler: click to open...
You have to make it to round 15 then a pumpkin will appear and thats the buyable ending
It used to be the pumpkin would spawn on round 31 (October 31st is Halloween) but that was too evil and hard to achieve.
Post by: Wunderful on November 20, 2014, 01:44:29 am
Is this real life? Managed to get all perks, drone swarm ability, hunter killers, Ray Gun Mark 2, and Thompson by round 5:

(https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FvesNY03.jpg&hash=25d410fe783b5a656a71809ac75a855d724ce325)

This has to be some kind of record :P

Also got to 22 trying to get the buyable ending, but died with around 40k :( My first two downs were both off Cloakers and my third was because I had two red ring rounds IN A ROW so my Swarm hadn't recharged :( GG tho

(https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2F9gzvSHV.jpg&hash=6c5c6db50e424f8bd4e45546958cc24e96d4de51)
Post by: DeletedUser on November 20, 2014, 01:58:32 am
Damn dude thats nice! you got serious talent - I could barley get to round 10.
Post by: boysta2011 on November 20, 2014, 07:51:08 pm
This map is not easy, does anyone know what the highest round is so far - thankyou in advance for any reply
Post by: Wunderful on November 20, 2014, 08:26:40 pm
Damn dude thats nice! you got serious talent - I could barley get to round 10.

Thanks! :D

This map is not easy, does anyone know what the highest round is so far - thankyou in advance for any reply

I'm going to tentatively say 22 8)
Post by: kushgod506 on November 21, 2014, 08:02:50 pm
Really fun challange map , the houses will rob you but it all in the chance i guess lol, great work :)
Post by: gr00t on November 24, 2014, 09:37:26 pm
This map was a joy to watch people play mostly because there were large challenges that could not easily be avoided.   Small touches all around make this map memorable.

# Positive features

- Cloakers from Payday 2
(great implementation, cloakers blend in and hide waiting to attack, players can't easily avoid near houses)

- Trick or Treat System
(creative, RNG can be unforgiving)

- Easter eggs
(Drone swarm, Hells retriever)

- Ring system
(variable constricting user space creates additional challenges)

# Negative features in v1.0 [possible improvements for v1.1]

- no wall weapons
( This map is unforgiving if the trick or treat RNG consistently gives bad payouts > takes money, takes weapon, takes bullets.  This map would be better and more replayable if there was a single wall weapon on the tree in the center ring)

- no stamina up
( avoiding cloakers is a challenge.  Killing them is even more challenging if a player does not have a good weapon)
Post by: Wunderful on November 25, 2014, 12:38:09 am
- Easter eggs
(Drone swarm, Hells retriever)

I didn't even know the Hell's Retriever was in this map, how do you get it? :O
Post by: MechromancerX on November 25, 2014, 12:42:23 am
I didn't even know the Hell's Retriever was in this map, how do you get it? :O

Throw loadstar targetmarker at the teddybear on the roof of one of the houses.
Post by: shadoz66 on November 27, 2014, 02:45:44 am
Great Mod very challenging.  Just when u have your guns taken away from you on the second or third round and u left with a knife you know its game over soon.
Post by: xxxInfamousxxx on November 28, 2014, 12:17:19 am
Downloading now :D
Post by: novadex on December 03, 2014, 08:19:18 am
Hey thanks for the free mod guys!! u total make a game from 2008 kickass allover again, and all the maps ive played made yas made it better than anything they imagined the original game was suppose to be.......

ran into a few issues playing co-op via "Halloween" mod here...stuck inside my downed mate, who was stuck in a tree during the "ninja brother's" tring to kick us in the face between rounds as ull see in the provided pic's.. obviously after reving him I became the tree with him and he has provided pics too.

-stuck inside...ninja kick to face bosses:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=350409587 (http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=350409587)

-here on my right iam stuck inside too .. is my wodka drinking friend:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=350409619 (http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=350409619)
and u can see the round pumpkin is waiting ..yet the boss ninja still there and were unable to kill it or press "f" on the pumpkin to start next round lol

-my mates steam pic during the first I linked... now he likes me but hes stuck to my bird in the hand...if I take a # 2 in the bush will he wipe?
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=350409668 (http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=350409668)

seriously fun though guys and pics made me laugh harder even though we had to end game as it was stuck on them ninja dudes... thanks guys..zm ROCKS
Post by: mikegreen11 on December 28, 2014, 01:25:49 am
how do I download it, I cant find the link!
Post by: Dust on December 28, 2014, 05:17:12 am
how do I download it, I cant find the link!

You cant see the big ass download button at the top of the first post?
Post by: pwnutter on December 28, 2014, 07:43:19 am
CLOAKER!!!!!!!!!!  Ive been hoping to see some Payday 2 custom zombie maps but you had to bring The one thing I hate most from that game.. But wow.. when I heard the noise I pushed all the wrong buttons instantly thinking I was in Payday hahaha..

BTW Its a fun map.. whether your luck is good or ill