Donator ♥
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
Now you see me, Now you don`t
FATKIDSLOV3CAK3's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
FATKIDSLOV3CAK3's Contact & Social LinksHypercaineHypercaineZombies_dieFATKIDSLOV3CAK3
Well...

First of all, I HATE luck-based maps. This is pure luck. I had no luck at all.

First, I entered a house and not even 1 sec later 3 panzer soldats spawned behind me.
Then, the house takes my ammo and I'm stuck to 3 hunter killers and 4 grenades (didn't get a max ammo)
Then, the house takes one of my guns, so I'm stuck to one gun and that one didn't had ammo
Then, I died WITH quick revive and it said reviving player BUT it DID end the game.

Not a bad map but I hate it, since it has nothing to do with skills if you keep getting bad results from the houses. I had to do until round 4/5 without any gun.

Yes it is a map made for luck but saying you hate it is a bit strong man, least give it 3 or 4 trys then make an opinion on it. I think it's a great map and really enjoy the lucky dip to the trick or treat :)
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 23 November 2013
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Zombie Slayer Elite
Gabrielle's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Gabrielle's Contact & Social LinksTutorialZoneNL
Yes it is a map made for luck but saying you hate it is a bit strong man, least give it 3 or 4 trys then make an opinion on it. I think it's a great map and really enjoy the lucky dip to the trick or treat :)

It's not my type of map tbh. If I play a map and I die I want to die because I suck, not because I am friggin' unlucky. But it's not a bad map, the idea is great plus I love the panzer soldats (not HOW they spawn but that they're in the map) plus the space that's reducing every round is great. And the idea of the next round starting when you press F at the pumpkin is cool.

It's a good map just I don't really like the map as it depends TOO much on luck. It would've been better if there was at least ONE wall weapon, even if it would be just a Gewehr or a Kar.
True Blue Elite
Date Registered: 29 March 2014
Last active: 7 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
'Straya Mate
Signature
Please give me beta access, I would LOVE to test CO-OP
JiffyNoodles's Groups
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
The ninja guy you call him is from pay day 2 if I remember correctly. And there is a sound you need to listen out for to be able to tell when he is coming so you can look out for him. He is a one hit kill on you even with jug so just watch out for him
The only way that i know of to avoid him is just to keep running till the sound goes away, then you make some distance between you and him and just rain hell on his head as his has similar health to that of the pumpkin head zombies (also, you have to watch out for the sneak attack from behind as there is a second ninja). Also, JoshzombieBoy, i understand where you are coming from, but there are worse maps out there that are harder than this one, believe me, i would know. So if you really find it that hard, just try easy mode.
Hope this helped out anyone
Regards
J.N
Date Registered: 2 March 2014
Last active: 10 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
FATKIDSLOV3CAK3's Groups
FATKIDSLOV3CAK3's Contact & Social LinksHypercaineHypercaineZombies_dieFATKIDSLOV3CAK3
The only way that i know of to avoid him is just to keep running till the sound goes away, then you make some distance between you and him and just rain hell on his head as his has similar health to that of the pumpkin head zombies (also, you have to watch out for the sneak attack from behind as there is a second ninja). Also, JoshzombieBoy, i understand where you are coming from, but there are worse maps out there that are harder than this one, believe me, i would know. So if you really find it that hard, just try easy mode.
Hope this helped out anyone
Regards
J.N

Yh the drop kicking assholes as pie man calls them normally come in 2s so if you got one and not the 2nd be on the look out for the other one
[UGX] Founder
Date Registered: 24 June 2011
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If Java had true garbage collection, most programs would delete themselves upon execution.
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
Yh the drop kicking assholes as pie man calls them normally come in 2s so if you got one and not the 2nd be on the look out for the other one
I gave a suggestion to Pieman that he should reanimate the Cloakers to teabag the downed players instead of beating them Ferguson style.
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
FATKIDSLOV3CAK3's Groups
I gave a suggestion to Pieman that he should reanimate the Cloakers to teabag the downed players instead of beating them Ferguson style.

Now that I would like to see :D
True Blue Elite
Date Registered: 29 March 2014
Last active: 7 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
'Straya Mate
JiffyNoodles's Groups
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
So that's what they're called, Well these 'Cloakers' are very annoying sir, and i am hoping that pieman releases a patch that makes them at least a 2 hit down WITH JUG, as i personally think that a one hit with and without jug is way too OP. So PieMan, if your reading this, please release a patch for these 'cloakers'
[UGX] Founder
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
So that's what they're called
Yes they are from a game called Payday 2 - and they are equally annoying in that game. They pretty much behave exactly like they do in this map and will down you just as easily.  :please:
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
FATKIDSLOV3CAK3's Groups
Yes they are from a game called Payday 2 - and they are equally annoying in that game. They pretty much behave exactly like they do in this map and will down you just as easily.  :please:

I don`t think they are that bad really. Yh they can get annoying but it makes the map fun trying to fish them out of hiding and kill them before they get to close to you
Date Registered: 22 October 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
My Groups
More
ocxmwys4mod's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
ocxmwys4mod's Contact & Social Links
thanks man  :lol:
[UGX] Founder
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
I don`t think they are that bad really. Yh they can get annoying but it makes the map fun trying to fish them out of hiding and kill them before they get to close to you
Yeah, I don't mind them either - was just telling him that Pieman didn't make them any harder than the real thing :D
Date Registered: 25 June 2013
Respect
1,024Add +1
Forum Rank
Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
HitmanVere's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
Just went to round 8, first QR lost when I tricked door and 4 Panzers charge at me, next round I lose second QR, cos boss dropkicked my ass out of this world and third lost, cos I tricked door and it instakilled me. Then round 8 starts, Panzer and custom boss spawns in and well, instakilled me, again :poker: Not that bad of a map, but yeah, normal mode should be renamed to hard mode :lol:
The Doctor
Date Registered: 26 March 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
timelordalex's Groups
timelordalex's Contact & Social Links
downloading now, but not sure what i'll make of it based on other players comments
Constants and Variables
Date Registered: 18 August 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Box Mappers Elite
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
The Worst Secret Agent Ever
Signature
MAK911's Groups
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
Banned Elite
Banned Elite
MAK911's Contact & Social Linksmkramrtmkramrt
I personally had an okay time with this map. It would've helped if I could've run it with more than 10 fps. I'm okay with the luck based stuff, but panzerschreck? C'mon. I went even lower than 10 because all I had to use against the zombies were hunter killers, grenades, and that big freaking launcher. The pumpkin heads were a nice touch. GG Five teleporting, but I never found anything in that room and there has got to be something there. That fx on the housetop was a little distracting but that's probably for normal and hard mode players. Overall, pretty fun, but it would've helped if SOMEONE (n1)  didn't keep telling me to trick or treat. ::)
Date Registered: 26 December 2013
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Have a disc copy of W@W, which is why steam doesn't display it
WaW: XxIceBearxX
Steam: Nightmare_Pie
Black Ops 3 Emblems
mxtxm's Groups
mxtxm's Contact & Social LinksNightmare_Pie
Downloading now. I just glanced at some of the comments, and just know I am going to have a good time with this one. I also cant wiat to run it co-op, just to hear my friends reaction to the stuff.

Double Post Merge: November 10, 2014, 01:58:37 pm
Just had a short run through it. Got to round 9. The only things I dont like about this are that the houses can steal your guns ammo,  that they can just straight up steal your guns(I ended up dying because one stole my mark 2), and there is no Stamin-up.
Lastly, is this a glitch, or am I just that lucky? This happened after I used a hunter killer on them.
Last Edit: November 10, 2014, 02:48:05 pm by mxtxm

Loading ...