Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
vinnyz500's Groups
vinnyz500's Contact & Social Linkspsn_hackedlobbies4uXxMrPotatoxXvinnyz500
what a fucking shit show. Whatever happened as far as I could read is simply that these 2 assholes decided to harass Dave when he is going through a hard time. I hope that brings the fattest fucking smiles to your greasy faces because anything negative said is totally unnecessary u twats. We all love u Harry/Dave, I really hope that your marriage all works out and wishing the best for you. Try to stay happy, there is only one life to live and you can't let anything change that. Wishing the best my friend, and if you are really leaving I'll be missing you. I can't even think of how many times you helped me or did things for me, the best in the community hands down. much love <3
broken avatar :(
[UGX] Founder
Date Registered: 24 June 2011
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If Java had true garbage collection, most programs would delete themselves upon execution.
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
For now I am going to issue a temporary ban to both Gun and Cow until more staff are online and I can discuss this with them. At this point I think it's going to do too much damage to the community not to end up banning Gun and Cow permanently.
Date Registered: 2 November 2014
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Embrace the Darkness
Tim Smith's Groups
Tim Smith's Contact & Social Linkstimsmith90THEREALBaDBoY17TimSmithMy clan Website
You two deserves a "F Y". First you made stevie banned and he left. And now you mess with harry and also his family ? Fucken assholes and you blaim jzob ? No, i'm sure you were the reason of this. You should be banned for ever.
To harry, thank you for your time, and thank you for choosing to spend it with us. You're the diamond of this community. And i hope one day you make a comeback. Although, family stuff can be fixed in a holiday. Like take her to a holiday or something. Prove her you could change. Also best luck in you life man.
Date Registered: 29 July 2015
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
children should not be playing call of duty
Signature
⠀⠀⠀⣴⣴⡤
⠀⣠⠀⢿⠇⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⢷⡗
⠀⢶⢽⠿⣗⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣼⡧⠂⠀⠀⣼⣷⡆
⠀⠀⣾⢶⠐⣱⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣤⣜⣻⣧⣲⣦⠤⣧⣿⠶
⠀⢀⣿⣿⣇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠛⠿⣿⣿⣷⣤⣄⡹⣿⣷
⠀⢸⣿⢸⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠙⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⠀⠿⠃⠈⠿⠆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠹⠿⠿⠿

⠀⢀⢀⡀⠀⢀⣤⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡀⡀
⠀⣿⡟⡇⠀⠭⡋⠅⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⣟⢿
⠀⣹⡌⠀⠀⣨⣾⣷⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⢈⠔⠌
⠰⣷⣿⡀⢐⢿⣿⣿⢻⠀⠀⠀⢠⣿⡿⡤⣴⠄⢀⣀⡀
⠘⣿⣿⠂⠈⢸⣿⣿⣸⠀⠀⠀⢘⣿⣿⣀⡠⣠⣺⣿⣷
⠀⣿⣿⡆⠀⢸⣿⣿⣾⡇⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣗⣻⡻⠿⠁
⠀⣿⣿⡇⠀⢸⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠁
Koan's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Koan's Contact & Social Linksh-r_Koan_my website
Harry - I offer my condolences, really hope you can get through the situation okay.

Trem - Thank you for dealing with this situation rationally and without jumping on the 'fuck you' bandwagon.

Others - Can you guys stop responding emotionally and demanding Gun and Cow's permanent ban? I dislike them as much as you, and I'm well aware they have been assholes to Harry, but we really can't just demand exile. Irrational behaviour like that is what causes more problems further down the line. Let's all calm down, support Harry when we can, and deal with this whole thing as a healthy community and not an angry mob.
Date Registered: 25 July 2015
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
//This is a comment
Signature
fusorf's Groups
fusorf's Contact & Social LinksfusorffusorfFireFusorf
Harry, I'm new here so I didn't have time to really know you, but I saw all the hard work you have done and I saw how much of your time you spent helping the community. So for all of this, thank you very much. You will definitely be missed.

I hope  you find enjoyment in another cool hobby :)
Date Registered: 22 July 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
More
Utamia's Groups
Utamia's Contact & Social LinksUtamiaUtamiaAdvisorbuggy
bye
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
Not going to comment on what's happened but I will say thank you for your help in the Chat and good luck with whatever you end up doing.
Date Registered: 25 June 2013
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
1,024Add +1
Forum Rank
Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
HitmanVere's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
I really cant even right now. When I came to the community, nobody had issues over anyone else, everyone was working on their own maps, people actually respected each other. What do we have now? Slating other members for making maps that aren't in same level of yours, uploading other peoples personal info to net and of course, endless arguments about stuff that should be over with one or two comments.

I really find it annoying that to get sense of good feel, you have to upload other peoples info to gay dating sites, especially when they haven't done shit to you. "He is so annoying, that's why I did it, lmao" Really? Fuck off.

This is why I am also thinking of leaving the community and have had this thought for so long time. Community can't be successful, if everything crashes down due to few users that just pull innocent card.

I am done.
Date Registered: 21 September 2014
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Mapper - Fracture Studios
Signature
SirJammy's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
SirJammy's Contact & Social Linksjamiecallow2jamboii12SirJammyMrCraftingDude
These two people are some of the most immature people I know who are so poorly adjusted to real life. Holy shit its sad... Keep strong Harry

Double Post Merge: April 25, 2016, 12:41:05 pm
These two people are some of the most immature people I know who are so poorly adjusted to real life. Holy shit its sad... Keep strong Harry

Btw, I dont get involved a lot with UGX drama but this is awful

Im also doing a bleach giveaway on my channel Gun and Cow.
Last Edit: April 25, 2016, 12:41:05 pm by SirJammy
True Blue Elite
Date Registered: 29 March 2014
Last active: 10 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
'Straya Mate
Signature
Please give me beta access, I would LOVE to test CO-OP
JiffyNoodles's Groups
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Harry - I offer my condolences, really hope you can get through the situation okay.

Trem - Thank you for dealing with this situation rationally and without jumping on the 'fuck you' bandwagon.

Others - Can you guys stop responding emotionally and demanding Gun and Cow's permanent ban? I dislike them as much as you, and I'm well aware they have been assholes to Harry, but we really can't just demand exile. Irrational behaviour like that is what causes more problems further down the line. Let's all calm down, support Harry when we can, and deal with this whole thing as a healthy community and not an angry mob.

I agree 100% with this.
Sure, we can all grab our torch and pitchforks and go and start a riot, but that has never returned positive results.
What we need to do is step back, assess the Situation, and recalculate a strategy that will work best for the current layout.
I'm just going to be straight with you lot, I joined this community too late to know the bad JZob123 did, and I honestly don't care.
And the same can be said for GunofTruth and Cowman.

I don't know enough to have a Valid opinion on them, because I've only been here for 3 years, and all the bad shit seems to have gone down before that.

Ok, let's make a comparison.

Let's compare Cowman and GunofTruth to The Fine Bros.

To some, they are a cancerous growth that needs to be cut before it grows anymore. But to others, such as myself, they have the potential to create some amazing content for the community, just look at Cowmans newest map for example, it looks great so far, and if he gets booted off because of this mob mentality, he will never get to let the public have a crack at it.

To Summarise,
Harry, I send my condolences, you were a great person, an invaluable member of this community, and also a giant help for me, and many other 1st mappers who had problems with their maps, your perks, and everything in between.

To Treminaor, I personally think you shouldn't ban these people, they were used as pawns in JZob's twisted game, and they didn't have much of a say in it, to be perfectly honest.

To Cowman and GunofTruth, Please, learn from this, and just remove yourself from the situation, because you can't get into trouble if you were never involved in it.

To the angry mob, cool your temper, acting out of frustration is what causes war, and we don't want that, this site is supposed to be clean, and not filled with trash and cancerous material.

And to JZob123 (and his aliases), Don't ever put private info on the net, that is technically Illegal, and if you just so happen to get caught, well, you can just kiss your freedom goodbye. So please, stop what you are doing, and just don't be a Pig-headed Bigot.

I'm not leaving this community yet, everybody needs and Aussie who they can turn to, and since I'm always here, well, you know where to find me.

Thanks for reading the entire thing (hopefully)
With regards,
JiffyNoodles

The Last of Us
Date Registered: 28 September 2013
Last active: 2 weeks ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
ฏ๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎
Signature
smasher248's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
smasher248's Contact & Social Linkssmasher248smasher248
I agree 100% with this.
Sure, we can all grab our torch and pitchforks and go and start a riot, but that has never returned positive results.
What we need to do is step back, assess the Situation, and recalculate a strategy that will work best for the current layout.
I'm just going to be straight with you lot, I joined this community too late to know the bad JZob123 did, and I honestly don't care.
And the same can be said for GunofTruth and Cowman.

I don't know enough to have a Valid opinion on them, because I've only been here for 3 years, and all the bad shit seems to have gone down before that.

Ok, let's make a comparison.

Let's compare Cowman and GunofTruth to The Fine Bros.

To some, they are a cancerous growth that needs to be cut before it grows anymore. But to others, such as myself, they have the potential to create some amazing content for the community, just look at Cowmans newest map for example, it looks great so far, and if he gets booted off because of this mob mentality, he will never get to let the public have a crack at it.

To Summarise,
Harry, I send my condolences, you were a great person, an invaluable member of this community, and also a giant help for me, and many other 1st mappers who had problems with their maps, your perks, and everything in between.

To Treminaor, I personally think you shouldn't ban these people, they were used as pawns in JZob's twisted game, and they didn't have much of a say in it, to be perfectly honest.

To Cowman and GunofTruth, Please, learn from this, and just remove yourself from the situation, because you can't get into trouble if you were never involved in it.

To the angry mob, cool your temper, acting out of frustration is what causes war, and we don't want that, this site is supposed to be clean, and not filled with trash and cancerous material.

And to JZob123 (and his aliases), Don't ever put private info on the net, that is technically Illegal, and if you just so happen to get caught, well, you can just kiss your freedom goodbye. So please, stop what you are doing, and just don't be a Pig-headed Bigot.

I'm not leaving this community yet, everybody needs and Aussie who they can turn to, and since I'm always here, well, you know where to find me.

Thanks for reading the entire thing (hopefully)
With regards,
JiffyNoodles

okay im gonna be honest here: tl;dr

but the bit that i did read was
"To some, they are a cancerous growth that needs to be cut before it grows anymore. But to others, such as myself, they have the potential to create some amazing content for the community, just look at Cowmans newest map for example, it looks great so far, and if he gets booted off because of this mob mentality, he will never get to let the public have a crack at it."

making a good map doesn't let you harras and bully other members when they are going through a hard time, what he has released or will release to the community should have no effect on what happens to him here
Date Registered: 22 July 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
More
Utamia's Groups
Utamia's Contact & Social LinksUtamiaUtamiaAdvisorbuggy
drama is taking over the community. i am interested to see the result
Date Registered: 21 September 2014
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Mapper - Fracture Studios
SirJammy's Groups
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
SirJammy's Contact & Social Linksjamiecallow2jamboii12SirJammyMrCraftingDude
drama is taking over the community. i am interested to see the result

True Blue Elite
Date Registered: 29 March 2014
Last active: 10 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
'Straya Mate
JiffyNoodles's Groups
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
okay im gonna be honest here: tl;dr

but the bit that i did read was
"To some, they are a cancerous growth that needs to be cut before it grows anymore. But to others, such as myself, they have the potential to create some amazing content for the community, just look at Cowmans newest map for example, it looks great so far, and if he gets booted off because of this mob mentality, he will never get to let the public have a crack at it."

making a good map doesn't let you harras and bully other members when they are going through a hard time, what he has released or will release to the community should have no effect on what happens to him here

Ok, let me explain.
I didn't say, that they should get a free pass if they make good content. If they are being down-right dicks, then sure, go right ahead.
But, if all they were doing was just being trollers on the chat, then they should get a smack on the wrist, then we should just move on.
Date Registered: 21 February 2014
Last active: 11 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
More
ShotgunRagtime's Contact & Social LinksShotgunRagtime
Snip

Yep, this attitude is what allows the toxicity to exist in the first place. For the fifth time:

-- Gun has actually doxxed users and got his perma removed (fuck knows why)

-- Cow is friends with jzob and has gone out of his way to harass users such as stevie

-- Gun and Cow have already harassed Harry and have been smarmy cunts in this thread, telling Harry to "get mental help" fucking really now?

It's goddamn infuriating that some people want to just let this slide. What do you need? Do they have to DDOS the whole fucking site to deserve a ban? This site is a favorite of trolls and assholes because nobody ever gets swiftly punished.

Loading ...