Created 8 years ago
by Harry Bo21
broken avatar :(
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
Is this maybe one of those topics that we should just lock and move on until something important is to be said?
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
If you want scripts / features made for you, then contact me by PM or email / skype etc
it will cost you tho so if you have no intention of reciprocating don't even waste my time ;)
Harry Bo21's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
Ok, so I told myself I'd stay away, but I feel obliged to say something

I won't bore you with the details of jzob etc since my post ( let's just say I'm still being hounded on Skype - he finally stopped when I told him I was with my nan - my grandad is dying of cancer of the throat, Ofc like my wife I don't really want her to know about certain scumbags trying to make "me" miserable )

I just wanted to say a few things quickly

Firstly - 90% of the people on this site, you are awesome. Words honestly can't describe the nice feelings I get when I see that your all grateful in some way for something I've done here.

Second - I understand those "people's" point that my info was freely available online so I shouldn't complain that they obtained and abused it. But let me be clear - it's there so I could "help" people. I accepted any Skype / steam request so that people had someone to ask for help with things. I found it very difficult to learn cod 5 when I joined despite having previous experience mostly due to a lack of sources or people to contact for "direct help" - it sadens me that they think this makes what they did justified - but we all know that's just the kind of low life's they are. I understand what trem says - but jzob "wasn't here" for the thing in chat. So if he "became" involved - it's "because" they involved him

Third - going back to a earlier point, I just wanted the emphasise that ugx "is" a great place. Trem and his teams really do just want "what is right" - they don't want to take action against people unless they are 100% sure there is a completely plausible reason for doing so. They have suffered attacks themselves, but refused to allow their personal feelings to implicate the site or take advantage of permissions they have for petty revenge. It would only serve to reduce them to the same level of toxicity some people feel they have a right they "must excercise" actively

These people want to hurt, and people getting upset with ugx will just give them that sense of satisfaction and that greasy smile that gives them the kick they so desperately want

So anyway, all I wanna say really is what I did here by posting this "was wrong". And I would fully understand if action should be taken against myself aswell - they either don't care about - or don't realise what very real problems that would hav caused me if my wife had seen it. But that's just who they are - internet is a license to bully these days, and I react badly to it as I have been bullied my entire life

So anyway, I love you all, and your kinds words hav honestl brought several years to my eyes - I appreciate it to the end of the earth. Thank you for your loyalty, but please allow the staff to get this situation back under control - it makes me feel horrible to think I may have driven people away. It would only hurt the site - not the people who actually did the wrong

Peace guys, keep up your amazing work.

Harry
Date Registered: 17 July 2013
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
- It was a clear black night, a clear white moon -
Signature
<3

AnimalLover

Aranda
Aldenrade
Christmas

<3

animallover's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
I thought this was a website to download Call of Duty Zombie Maps and create things for people? It seems now everyone just gives each other shit and says bad things about people/maps..

What the hell happened  :poker:

like seriously..  :(
Last Edit: April 25, 2016, 04:20:07 pm by animallover
Relentless Mapper
Date Registered: 21 August 2011
Last active: 2 weeks ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Nuclear
My Groups
More
KDXDARK's Groups
Nuclear
Nuclear
DARKLEGION's requested title
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
KDXDARK's Contact & Social Links
No harry dont leave, i know that the situation is hard but please stay, you are a good guy :'(

Also guno and cowman come on, every time i enter on the chat you say deer, gears, geez, bears and more of that shit, just stop.

i am a jerk too because many times i make people angry on the chat
Date Registered: 24 August 2014
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Signature

Will do graphic design for maps possibly for free.
GamingWithDon's Groups
GamingWithDon's Contact & Social LinksDanrules687GamingWithDonHeyItsDonGamingWithDon
I know how you feel harry, I have to deal with gun's shit too.
This is a night where he asked me for my opinion on some graphic work since I did graphics for him the past. Everytime I did tho he acted like I was entitled to work for him (keep in mind he never payed me or anything, and I always explained that I'm tight on time with school).
This just shows how much of a deluded racist he is... sigh

http://imgur.com/a/CWKmV

Oh and when I mention something about him acting stupid, he pulls the "i'm hacked" card, this wasn't the only time it happened...

Edit: Harry these guy's aren't worth getting mad over, everyone knows how some people act. You're a great help to the community and I hope you decide to stay.
Last Edit: April 25, 2016, 05:32:11 pm by GamingWithDon
Date Registered: 21 September 2015
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
File fiddler
Signature
<field name="bIsModder" type="Boolean">True</field>
<field name="sName" type="String">GKID7891</field>
GKID7891's Groups
GKID7891's Contact & Social Linksgkid7891
Wish you good luck Harry, IMO you shouldn't abandon UGX completely, give it a break until you feel well enough to come back. Wish you the best, cheers!  ;)

Anybody who harass someone here on the forum should be banned immediately. There should be a zero tolerence policy for harassment here unless there is one already.
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
Cowman and Jzob are a pair of malicious moronic cunts and I've said this from day one. Still baffles me how people have trouble seeing this, I guess the whole 'I'm just a retard, I know not what I do, it was all Jzob' act actually works with some people. And I'm not sure why Trem has such a soft spot for him either, I'd have banned him after this from way back when - https://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,2186.120.html - just for his appalling attitude if it'd been me.

Gun wasn't always like this, believe it or not he actually had some semblance of personality at one point in his life, suffice to say that has been sucked out of him by the entity hereafter known as 'Cowzob', and he gradually devolved over time into the pale shadow of a user you see today (somewhat akin to 'Reek' in GoT) who is only capable of single-syllable non-sequitur utterances at regular intervals and repeating the catchphrases he learns from his owner Cowzob...sad really.

Anyway, I better stop because I'm 'harassing' these poor innocent kids again.
Date Registered: 8 January 2014
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Embers are the new lens flares
chromastone10's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
chromastone10's Contact & Social Linkschromastone10chromastone1chromastone10
Cowman, jzob, and gunoftruth

Date Registered: 21 September 2015
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
File fiddler
GKID7891's Groups
GKID7891's Contact & Social Linksgkid7891
Give them a permaban. As a community we should SHOW THAT WE DON'T TOLERATE any sort of harassment here and that we DEAL with it. This topic can serve as a warning, if you don't behave you're out.
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
Cowman, jzob, and gunoftruth

(Image removed from quote.)

I know they hacked your Skype, Twitter and God knows what else and abused you across several online platforms these past few months Chroma, but seriously you've stepped out of line there. I vote we permaban Chroma for this nasty meme he just posted which probably hurt Cowzob's feelings and made them feel really shitty. :(
Date Registered: 2 November 2014
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Embrace the Darkness
Tim Smith's Groups
Tim Smith's Contact & Social Linkstimsmith90THEREALBaDBoY17TimSmithMy clan Website
Stevie, welcome back man. Glad to see you back in your right place :).
Date Registered: 11 May 2013
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT
Signature
DeathBringerZen's Groups
Ok guys, I am locking this thread down now and we will work out what to do in this situation. Unfortunately even if we do perma ban these members it will not prevent this stuff from happening. As most of you have said, doxing, hacking Skype's etc are all things that will probably still happen regardless but if they're not on this site it no longer becomes our problem I guess. Jzob is an extremely venomous person unfortunately and will no doubt carry on doing the shitty stuff he does.

Anyway, we will resolve this situation as soon as possible and hopefully everyone can get back to doing their thing. Thanks.

Loading ...