UGX-Mods

Everything Else => General Discussion => Topic started by: Harry Bo21 on April 25, 2016, 12:51:23 am

Title: Formally leaving ugx - thank gun of truth and Cowman
Post by: Harry Bo21 on April 25, 2016, 12:51:23 am
Ok let me do a little explaining, coz this goes to some lengths to fully understand what these two horrible individuals did to me yesterday / this morning

My wife has sadly decided she wants to divorce me, and sell our house - this has literally crushed me

One of the main huge reasons as to why is how much time I spend on this site / chat / Skype assisting people with their maps and problems - don't get me wrong I fully understand that and am doing everything humanly possible to try to sort this out, which is emotionally straining on us both already

Well anyway, so last night, I was feeling "a little" better so decided to come talk to people in chat, people like uk viiper, Nate and lilrifa have ( and more ) have been infinitely helpful and caring in the past, and I used to think of this community as a kind of "second family"

I had been chatting through these issues with viiper - enter gun of truth

"Deer"

Later

"Deer"

Enter Cowman

"Wins"

Gun

"That's gears"

Etc etc

I asked them to stop, this has been a issue with them for longer than I can remember now, I asked nicely but gun ( the always innocent victim he is ) didn't like being told to just "no longer" continue spamming, same for Cowman

Eventually after gun won't listen I mute him for ten minutes

That ten damn minutes people

Most who know me, know I rarely touched the admin buttons if ever, and only did really when stupid children refused to even attempt to listen to reason

Gun then messages trem, and rolon - and others going on about how I'm a cunt etc etc

Mute expires so he comes back in chat

He scrolls up to my chat with viiper and takes a GIF of the whole quite frankly emotional chat we were having, posts it back in chat - to trem and god knows where else

Now - I understand the internet isn't always the safest place, but these guys in my eyes were my friends and this was my means to contact them - I needed them

Gun continues being difficult, eventually I say

"You know full well what your doing don't pysh me just stop"

Now I don't believe for a second him being German means he couldn't see the obvious typo between a u and a y ( beside each other on the keyboard ) and as usual was just trying to push and push, I mute him for 60 minutes - cow continues being a pain

Gun complains to trem, he rightfully confronts me. I explained as much as I am emotional, it's these guys COMPLETE disregard for following simple rules or just "stopping" their petty petty behaviour once they are asked - they have absolutely no respect for this site or anyone on it - this is fact

I spoke with trem and requested to step down, had enough of the complete disrespect some people choose to show again and again. So now, no longer a mod, no longer can do anything to them ever again. In my eyes, any "civilised" human being would have stopped there... But no...

Within minutes I start getting calls and messages via Skype asking me for age sex gender, do I wanna hook up, do I fancy a gay meet etc

This continues non stop all through the night, repeatedly waking me up so I got like two hours sleep ( I keep my phone and Skype on incase of emergencies )

I'm living on the sofa right now, don't exactly have a private place - I awake in the morning, my wife is just getting up and is in the kitchen - beside my phone which keeps ringing with names like "mr big boy" "just wanna fuck" etc flashing up on my phone

I am thankful to holy HELL I got to my phone before she saw that or I assure you - if be living on the fucking streets probably black and blue from her family beating me to near death - this WOULD have been the case had I not got there in time

This is not the first time they have done this, chroma has had it from them, so has Stevie, and several others

I no longer feel ugx is a "second family" now - I used to help ANYONE that asked, and worked tirelessly to provide content for everyone to enjoy. But thanks to this guy and his "need" to say "deer" on fucking repeat 100 times a day despite FULL WELL KNOWING what he's doing and cows similar insistence to say things like "wins" or claim we are saying bad things about tombmx - when in reality no one had even mentioned him - I have decided to completely leave this community

I had hoped to step back up and continue to do these cool things when the time was right, but knowing that people will take full advantage of this site to actively try and nearly succeed in completely ruining people's lives, I have now decided I need to go - for good

Id like to thank everyone who has been kind to me here, your next to all I had, and something I had hoped to keep during these troubled times, but I can't explain the feeling of complete sickness I've had today trying to sort out my current issues and somehow make sure my wife doesn't see the utter filth that has been popping up on my phone

I love you all, continue doing the great work you do. Trem and the team - your amazing people and I wish you all the best in the future

Cow and gun? Honestly I would never have said this about anyone, but I genuinely hope you end up one day pissing off the wrong person and end up being dragged out the bottom of a fucking canal - you honestly fucking deserve it

Good bye everyone

Harry - out
Title: Re: Formally leaving ugx - thank gun of truth and Cowman
Post by: DeletedUser on April 25, 2016, 01:07:34 am
Well I'm very sad to see you go harry :( because you gave the community a lot of great scripts and help :)

Cow and gun? Honestly I would never have said this about anyone, but I genuinely hope you end up one day pissing off the wrong person and end up being dragged out the bottom of a fucking canal - you honestly fucking deserve it

But I know your very sad but I just don't think you should be saying that quote above over a few memes.  :o :(
Post by: Harry Bo21 on April 25, 2016, 01:13:50 am
You fucking moron you just don't get it do you

It wasn't a few memes - you very nearly ended my marriage and potentially made some big brothers Come and cave my  skull in

Go fuck your self you little piece of fucking rectum spew - you are ruining people's fucking lives with your childish fucking behaviour

I stick by my canal comment - one day you will push someone much larger than me and they will fucking kill you - and I will celebrate
Post by: DeletedUser on April 25, 2016, 01:17:52 am
You fucking moron you just don't get it do you

It wasn't a few memes - you very nearly ended my marriage and potentially made some big brothers Come and cave my  skull in

Go fuck your self you little piece of fucking rectum spew - you are ruining people's fucking lives with your childish fucking behaviour

I stick by my canal comment - one day you will push someone much larger than me and they will fucking kill you - and I will celebrate

Okay man i'm very sorry to hear that, But you can't blame me because I only join the ugx chat like one time a week.

Again I know your going through a very hard time but its there really a need to take it out on the form saying that kind of stuff? :(

So i'm very very sorry to hear about what happen but it was only a few little memes no need to say some of the stuff you said above :(
Post by: Gunoftruth on April 25, 2016, 01:21:48 am
Ok let me do a little explaining, coz this goes to some lengths to fully understand what these two horrible individuals did to me yesterday / this morning

My wife has sadly decided she wants to divorce me, and sell our house - this has literally crushed me

One of the main huge reasons as to why is how much time I spend on this site / chat / Skype assisting people with their maps and problems - don't get me wrong I fully understand that and am doing everything humanly possible to try to sort this out, which is emotionally straining on us both already

Well anyway, so last night, I was feeling "a little" better so decided to come talk to people in chat, people like uk viiper, Nate and lilrifa have ( and more ) have been infinitely helpful and caring in the past, and I used to think of this community as a kind of "second family"

I had been chatting through these issues with viiper - enter gun of truth

"Deer"

Later

"Deer"

Enter Cowman

"Wins"

Gun

"That's gears"

Etc etc

I asked them to stop, this has been a issue with them for longer than I can remember now, I asked nicely but gun ( the always innocent victim he is ) didn't like being told to just "no longer" continue spamming, same for Cowman

Eventually after gun won't listen I mute him for ten minutes

That ten damn minutes people

Most who know me, know I rarely touched the admin buttons if ever, and only did really when stupid children refused to even attempt to listen to reason

Gun then messages trem, and rolon - and others going on about how I'm a cunt etc etc

Mute expires so he comes back in chat

He scrolls up to my chat with viiper and takes a GIF of the whole quite frankly emotional chat we were having, posts it back in chat - to trem and god knows where else

Now - I understand the internet isn't always the safest place, but these guys in my eyes were my friends and this was my means to contact them - I needed them

Gun continues being difficult, eventually I say

"You know full well what your doing don't pysh me just stop"

Now I don't believe for a second him being German means he couldn't see the obvious typo between a u and a y ( beside each other on the keyboard ) and as usual was just trying to push and push, I mute him for 60 minutes - cow continues being a pain

Gun complains to trem, he rightfully confronts me. I explained as much as I am emotional, it's these guys COMPLETE disregard for following simple rules or just "stopping" their petty petty behaviour once they are asked - they have absolutely no respect for this site or anyone on it - this is fact

I spoke with trem and requested to step down, had enough of the complete disrespect some people choose to show again and again. So now, no longer a mod, no longer can do anything to them ever again. In my eyes, any "civilised" human being would have stopped there... But no...

Within minutes I start getting calls and messages via Skype asking me for age sex gender, do I wanna hook up, do I fancy a gay meet etc

This continues non stop all through the night, repeatedly waking me up so I got like two hours sleep ( I keep my phone and Skype on incase of emergencies )

I'm living on the sofa right now, don't exactly have a private place - I awake in the morning, my wife is just getting up and is in the kitchen - beside my phone which keeps ringing with names like "mr big boy" "just wanna fuck" etc flashing up on my phone

I am thankful to holy HELL I got to my phone before she saw that or I assure you - if be living on the fucking streets probably black and blue from her family beating me to near death - this WOULD have been the case had I not got there in time

This is not the first time they have done this, chroma has had it from them, so has Stevie, and several others

I no longer feel ugx is a "second family" now - I used to help ANYONE that asked, and worked tirelessly to provide content for everyone to enjoy. But thanks to this guy and his "need" to say "deer" on fucking repeat 100 times a day despite FULL WELL KNOWING what he's doing and cows similar insistence to say things like "wins" or claim we are saying bad things about tombmx - when in reality no one had even mentioned him - I have decided to completely leave this community

I had hoped to step back up and continue to do these cool things when the time was right, but knowing that people will take full advantage of this site to actively try and nearly succeed in completely ruining people's lives, I have now decided I need to go - for good

Id like to thank everyone who has been kind to me here, your next to all I had, and something I had hoped to keep during these troubled times, but I can't explain the feeling of complete sickness I've had today trying to sort out my current issues and somehow make sure my wife doesn't see the utter filth that has been popping up on my phone

I love you all, continue doing the great work you do. Trem and the team - your amazing people and I wish you all the best in the future

Good bye everyone

Harry - out

Woah man I thought this all ended, Sorry see you leave :(, But I simply did not understand what pysh means and i asked a question- I also asked whats all the messages were about as I did not understand. If you have personal problems try seek real life help like I did. Hope accept my apology.
Post by: DeletedUser on April 25, 2016, 01:23:21 am
Woah man I thought this all ended, Sorry see you leave :(, But I simply did not understand what pysh means and i asked a question- I also asked whats all the messages were about as I did not understand. If you have personal problems try seek real life help like I did. Hope accept my apology.

I have to say user GunofTruth has a very good point about what he is telling you "If you have personal problems try seek real life help like I did"  :(
Post by: DeletedUser on April 25, 2016, 01:32:34 am
Dude talking to "real" people is "real life help".

Another elite is lost to a community of selfish assholes. Just reading their comments already makes me pissed. Just ban them trem. Seriously nobody has ever benefited from any contribution they have ever made.

I'm very sorry to hear that he is leaving and he is upset,  But like user gunoftruth said "If you have personal problems try seek real life help like I did".
Post by: conn6orsuper117 on April 25, 2016, 01:36:29 am
Dude talking to "real" people is "real life help".

Another elite is lost to a community of selfish assholes. Just reading their comments already makes me pissed. Just ban them trem. Seriously nobody has ever benefited from any contribution they have ever made.

I feel the same. I've been cyber-bullied multiple times, especially by a youtuber (who doesn't have his channel up anymore). this is going to far and I agree, get them banned. I may not get along with people i knew for a while, very well but it doesn't mean that I shouldn't stand up for them. this just has to stop
Post by: DeletedUser on April 25, 2016, 01:36:37 am
I hope you both seek a fucking education.

What for?
Post by: conn6orsuper117 on April 25, 2016, 01:37:54 am
What for?
the dude may be getting a divorce and you dont even show any sympathy. this is harrasment
Post by: DeletedUser on April 25, 2016, 01:38:59 am
the dude may be getting a divorce and you dont even show any sympathy. this is harrasment

I have said sorry as you can see above :'(
Post by: DeletedUser on April 25, 2016, 01:45:41 am
You've gotta be mentally fucking challenged. Sorry isn't enough. You leaked personal information with malicious intent. Neither of you have denied it either.

Ban them

Huh I did not leak any personal info  :-X
Post by: conn6orsuper117 on April 25, 2016, 01:46:22 am
well I dunno which one of you is responsible for these calls then

harry if your reading I suggest figure out where these numbers are from and have the authorities trace them or something.
Post by: Uk_ViiPeR on April 25, 2016, 01:59:49 am

But you don't mean it do you? you can't understand because you're still a child. you may call it 'memes' but after knowing the struggle harry has had over the last few days wouldn't you both have the fucking decency to leave the poor guy alone. this is harassment and using his skype on a dating spam website is bang right out of fucking order. you ever heard of privacy? seriously people like you two are the reason why the community will go down hill. what was a second family has become a total nightmare to most of us, and yes its not just you two; but you both never helped the situation. all i hear is excuse after a excuse and you continue to play the 'i didn't know' card. if you didn't know do as i said in chat and THINK before you fucking say something. i'm not being funny but if you were both decent human beings you would understand that the internet is not just a 'meme central' some people take shit seriously and people like you both are the reason why abuse happens on the internet.

but @gunoftruth all i can say is that this is not the first time youve done this. i've had harassment off you in the past over pathetic reasons and i thought you actually were going to grow up since that point...i was proven wrong. I don't care what you think but i want you banned, and always have done. this community was much better when 'memers and trolls' didn't come here to shit on everybody else.

I'm sick and tired of this shit, honestly the both of you grow the fuck up before you get lamped one oneday.
Post by: conn6orsuper117 on April 25, 2016, 02:13:30 am
But you don't mean it do you? you can't understand because you're still a child. you may call it 'memes' but after knowing the struggle harry has had over the last few days wouldn't you both have the fucking decency to leave the poor guy alone. this is harassment and using his skype on a dating spam website is bang right out of fucking order. you ever heard of privacy? seriously people like you two are the reason why the community will go down hill. what was a second family has become a total nightmare to most of us, and yes its not just you two; but you both never helped the situation. all i hear is excuse after a excuse and you continue to play the 'i didn't know' card. if you didn't know do as i said in chat and THINK before you fucking say something. i'm not being funny but if you were both decent human beings you would understand that the internet is not just a 'meme central' some people take shit seriously and people like you both are the reason why abuse happens on the internet.
but @gunoftruth all i can say is that this is not the first time youve done this. i've had harassment off you in the past over pathetic reasons and i thought you actually were going to grow up since that point...i was proven wrong. I don't care what you think but i want you banned, and always have done. this community was much better when 'memers and trolls' didn't come here to shit on everybody else.

I'm sick and tired of this shit, honestly the both of you grow the fuck up before you get lamped one oneday.

Thats way better than I can say about this
Post by: Uk_ViiPeR on April 25, 2016, 02:25:32 am
Thats way better than I can say about this

To be honest i saw this coming and had harry's back all the way, nobody deserves it and i stand up for everyone who is in the right. and devour the ones who are in the wrong. the books can be slammed at them both now because it is a law now (abuse over the internet) in many states.

Oh a quick little update to my last post for everybody to see:

Gun is now claiming himself and cow did not send his skype to the dating website. but here's a question boys...isn't it a coincidence that "jzob" sent his skype on the SAME DAY as this incident? its like jzob was always here according to you both...or was it because jzob was bored? 'IT WAS JZOB' is not an excuse. this resembles to the typical 'deer' shit again...stand up and own up to your own mistakes rather than blame everybody else around you. we know one of you did it now fucking own up to it.

once again, drama at ugx. caused by some low-lifes who have nothing better to do with their lives.

To moderators and admins: i understand that there is a rule enforced about how i am acting right now, i'm sorry that i've broken it but you need to understand where the community is coming from. Most of the community wouldn't step out and say these issues in the past because they felt limited to what they could say but as you've know over the last few months a selective few people have stood up for each other to prevent these sort of 'hiccups' happening and to be honest i'm glad they did, they didn't deserve to be disrespected like that had been.

I'm an honest guy, and will say what i believe is right. nobody will change that for me and thats how it should remain to be.
Post by: ShotgunRagtime on April 25, 2016, 02:48:34 am
Honestly, cow and gun's sarcastic, passive-aggressive "sorry" remarks in this thread are some of the most fucking disgusting things I've ever read. I don't say this often, but you two should legitimately be ashamed of yourselves, and that's for those remarks alone. Leaking Harry's information is even more goddamn disgraceful.

Also, didn't gun already doxx users on this site before? Why the fuck was he unbanned?

Doesn't matter now, both of these cunts deserve a perma, no questions about it.

Also, I know we never saw eye-to-eye all the time Harry, but I'm really sorry about what happened and what you're going through. I won't claim to know what it's like, but I will say that I feel for you and that you've been a great community asset who didn't deserve any of this shit.
Post by: DeletedUser on April 25, 2016, 02:54:02 am
Honestly, cow and gun's sarcastic, passive-aggressive "sorry" remarks in this thread are some of the most fucking disgusting things I've ever read. I don't say this often, but you two should legitimately be ashamed of yourselves, and that's for those remarks alone. Leaking Harry's information is even more goddamn disgraceful.

Also, didn't gun already doxx users on this site before? Why the fuck was he unbanned?

Doesn't matter now, both of these cunts deserve a perma, no questions about it.

Also, I know we never saw eye-to-eye all the time Harry, but I'm really sorry about what happened and what you're going through. I won't claim to know what it's like, but I will say that I feel for you and that you've been a great community asset who didn't deserve any of this shit.

We did not leak his info nor would either of us want too,  And plus user GunofTruth has sent proof to trem on Skype.
Post by: Uk_ViiPeR on April 25, 2016, 02:58:36 am
We did not leak his info nor would either of us want too,  And plus user GunofTruth has sent proof to trem on Skype.

I'm sorry but how does proof solve this exectly?

-  you could just not say anything and sign harrys skype up on a dating website.
- or if its proof that jzob said it does it prove he actually did it?

unless you have video proof of him actually doing it then i don't see how this 'proof' will aid the both of you.

edit: last time i recall @gunoftruth you always had proof didn't you? everything you said about in the past (whether it was bo3 models or whatever) you had proof for but want to know the funny thing about that...we're still waiting on all the proof you havent shown us yet.
Post by: treminaor on April 25, 2016, 03:02:36 am
I was talking to David/Harry last night about this situation and I was really saddened to hear that he had to go, but I fully understood the seriousness of the situation and wished him the best with it.

Now I come on here and see he's still dealing with abuse from people in this community despite clearly wanting to just peacefully step away from it. This really makes me sick.

When people report stuff that happens off of the UGX forum itself, it's very difficult for me to be helpful because we cannot police things that happen off the UGX site (such as in Skype, Steam, other forums, etc). However we do our best to handle the situations as best as we can.

I have spoken to Gunoftruth on Skype about his side of this story. First off let me say I agree with everyone here that Gunoftruth is well-known for playing the innocent card and pretending he doesn't understand what's really going on. I've personally dealt with this on many occasions in the past when he's been in trouble for other things and I told him recently that he was on his "last chance". I have really gone out of my way to give him many chances to redeem himself on this website, and every time he is involved in some drama I feel a personal responsibility for not banning him yet.

Keep in mind that even when people are permanently banned they will find a way to make new accounts and come back. They can be banned again but it's a very passive security system where they have to expose themselves before we can catch them. Unfortunately with the internet made the way it is, we simply cannot eliminate this from happening. The only thing we have going for us is when people are emotionally attached to their main profile on the site, and the idea of no longer being able to log into it or post from it is frightening to them. If they have nothing to lose then there's nothing more we can do.

However, keeping all of that in mind, let me continue with what I discussed with Gunoftruth just now on Skype.

He claims that jzob did this without his or Cowman's knowledge. Now I know at first glance you're probably reacting to that the same way I did. Oh sure.... sure... it's definitely jzob and you had nothing to do with it. But I don't think he is lying to me.

jzob is literally the scum of the earth and he will stop at nothing to make sure you regret ever pissing him off. He will dox you, post your info wherever he can, submit your Skype info to these dating websites (I would know, he's done it to me too). There's a reason why he was banned. I would not say it's unlikely this was him, as it has his signature all over it. I know Gun and Cow act like kids sometimes and it's easy to blame them for this but I honestly think they just associated with the wrong people and now they're being used as a scapegoat months later. Maybe I'm being naive but I don't have enough confidence in their malice to ban them yet.

http://i.imgur.com/Wyku9bW.png (http://i.imgur.com/Wyku9bW.png)
http://i.imgur.com/wkzZT7j.png (http://i.imgur.com/wkzZT7j.png) -> http://i.imgur.com/YaA9zZw.png (http://i.imgur.com/YaA9zZw.png)
Post by: DeletedUser on April 25, 2016, 03:03:01 am

-  you could just not say anything and sign harrys skype up on a dating website.

unless you have video proof of him actually doing it then i don't see how this 'proof' will aid the both of you.

edit: last time i recall @gunoftruth you always had proof didn't you? everything you said about in the past (whether it was bo3 models or whatever) you had proof for but want to know the funny thing about that...we're still waiting on all the proof you havent shown us yet.

GunofTruth has pictures that he showed to trem on skype. 
Post by: DeletedUser on April 25, 2016, 03:13:29 am

Treminaor posted the pictures that are from GunofTruth.  :)
Post by: treminaor on April 25, 2016, 03:15:44 am
They are guilty by association trem. If they are smart enough to mod; they are smart enough to not have a toxic friend. They choose to be friends with him and IMO deserve to be banned.

It all comes down to repetition and their helpfulness to the community. They never help anyone and they only continue to cause problems. They were the straw that broke the camel's back for Harry, a god damn legend, and if you don't take action I am gonna lose a lot of respect for this site
Believe me I understand this concept and have already told this to Gunoftruth. However through my conversation with him really led me to believe he has already tried to get away from jzob a long time ago and through the same abuse you see jzob giving harry and others, he got Gun to "give in" and unblock him from all of his social/chats. This included hacking Gun's skype account, his twitter, getting Gun's mothers phone number through hacking his Skype account, sending messages to Gun's mother and Gun daily with words like "nigger" in them, etc. Does this sound like something you could easily get away from? I don't know what to think.
Post by: ShotgunRagtime on April 25, 2016, 03:21:40 am
I was talking to David/Harry last night about this situation and I was really saddened to hear that he had to go, but I fully understood the seriousness of the situation and wished him the best with it.

Now I come on here and see he's still dealing with abuse from people in this community despite clearly wanting to just peacefully step away from it. This really makes me sick.

When people report stuff that happens off of the UGX forum itself, it's very difficult for me to be helpful because we cannot police things that happen off the UGX site (such as in Skype, Steam, other forums, etc). However we do our best to handle the situations as best as we can.

I have spoken to Gunoftruth on Skype about his side of this story. First off let me say I agree with everyone here that Gunoftruth is well-known for playing the innocent card and pretending he doesn't understand what's really going on. I've personally dealt with this on many occasions in the past when he's been in trouble for other things and I told him recently that he was on his "last chance". I have really gone out of my way to give him many chances to redeem himself on this website, and every time he is involved in some drama I feel a personal responsibility for not banning him yet.

Keep in mind that even when people are permanently banned they will find a way to make new accounts and come back. They can be banned again but it's a very passive security system where they have to expose themselves before we can catch them. Unfortunately with the internet made the way it is, we simply cannot eliminate this from happening. The only thing we have going for us is when people are emotionally attached to their main profile on the site, and the idea of no longer being able to log into it or post from it is frightening to them. If they have nothing to lose then there's nothing more we can do.

However, keeping all of that in mind, let me continue with what I discussed with Gunoftruth just now on Skype.

He claims that jzob did this without his or Cowman's knowledge. Now I know at first glance you're probably reacting to that the same way I did. Oh sure.... sure... it's definitely jzob and you had nothing to do with it. But I don't think he is lying to me.

jzob is literally the scum of the earth and he will stop at nothing to make sure you regret ever pissing him off. He will dox you, post your info wherever he can, submit your Skype info to these dating websites (I would know, he's done it to me too). There's a reason why he was banned. I would not say it's unlikely this was him, as it has his signature all over it. I know Gun and Cow act like kids sometimes and it's easy to blame them for this but I honestly think they just associated with the wrong people and now they're being used as a scapegoat months later. Maybe I'm being naive but I don't have enough confidence in their malice to ban them yet.

http://i.imgur.com/Wyku9bW.png (http://i.imgur.com/Wyku9bW.png)
http://i.imgur.com/wkzZT7j.png (http://i.imgur.com/wkzZT7j.png) -> http://i.imgur.com/YaA9zZw.png (http://i.imgur.com/YaA9zZw.png)
Trem, I understand that you only want what's best for the community, and I respect you 100%, but this is getting ridiculous.

There is no reason why cow and gun shouldn't be banned. Their "alibi" that jzob actually doxxed Harry is meaningless, considering that they're already buds with that cunt and could have had any hand in helping with the doxx.

Ok, let's just ignore that then. EVEN IF we assume that cow and gun are totally innocent of doxxing (lol), they were still harassing Harry, and, furthermore, have a history of trolling this site. GUN HAS LITERALLY DOXXED SITE MEMBERS BEFORE.

Oh, and again look at their snide, passive-cunt remarks in this thread.

I'm sorry but this is horseshit. If you ban someone, it AT LEAST forces them to take on a new persona, which will hopefully prevent their destructive behavior. Mission accomplished then. So, ban them.

UGX has been toxic as fuck for months now, especially with the passive-aggressive BS, defaming, doxxing, etc. We can't just ignore this anymore. A site member who's contributed massively is literally being harassed off of the site. And these clowns aren't even getting banned?
Post by: treminaor on April 25, 2016, 03:23:38 am
You are fighting to keep them. I am fighting to keep Dave. The community wont miss them. People literally cant mod without Dave.
I'm not fighting to keep them, I'm fighting to see who is really responsible here. You can't just ban everyone and consider it collateral damage before figuring out the facts.
Post by: DeletedUser on April 25, 2016, 03:29:58 am
Trem, I understand that you only want what's best for the community, and I respect you 100%, but this is getting ridiculous.

There is no reason why cow and gun shouldn't be banned. Their "alibi" that jzob actually doxxed Harry is meaningless, considering that they're already buds with that cunt and could have had any hand in helping with the doxx.

Ok, let's just ignore that then. EVEN IF we assume that cow and gun are totally innocent of doxxing (lol), they were still harassing Harry, and, furthermore, have a history of trolling this site. GUN HAS LITERALLY DOXXED SITE MEMBERS BEFORE.

Oh, and again look at their snide, passive-cunt remarks in this thread.

I'm sorry but this is horseshit. If you ban someone, it AT LEAST forces them to take on a new persona, which will hopefully prevent their destructive behavior. Mission accomplished then. So, ban them.

UGX has been toxic as fuck for months now, especially with the passive-aggressive BS, defaming, doxxing, etc. We can't just ignore this anymore. A site member who's contributed massively is literally being harassed off of the site. And these clowns aren't even getting banned?

Well I did say that I feel really bad for harry in my first post and I did not upload his Skype as you saw in trems post with the pictures.  But I don't believe I harassed harry neither did user GunofTruth. Harry asked me in the chat to stop with it so I stopped simple as that.  If you want to talk to me about it you can always add me on steam or skype. :)
Post by: ShotgunRagtime on April 25, 2016, 03:32:22 am
Even more importantly, what is it that constitutes a permaban offense anymore?

I remember when Gun catfished UGX users into giving him their username/password so he could "sign them up for COD: Online," only to turn around and attempt to doxx said users because he was salty that he got a ban on UGX for being toxic. He should have NEVER been unbanned after that.

Just today I saw a screengrab of cow and jzob stalking stevie down to another site to harass him there (they made new forum accounts just for said purpose). So yeah, I wouldn't rule out cow helping jzob doxx Harry.

Even if this shit doesn't happen on-site, it impacts the well-being of users here. Impacts the well-being. If that won't get you a ban I don't know what will.
Post by: DeletedUser on April 25, 2016, 03:37:46 am
I dont care to. My most trusted friend on the forum said you knocked him down and now he is leaving because of you. I dont care for anything you have to say ever.

I had nothing against harry and I never said I did either,  I really did not even know him that well either.  I talked to him like one time in the chat before and he said the second map he ever played was my first map called Bridge. :)  I actually left Call of Duty: WAW modding for a while so I did not know much about anything that was going on before February :)
Post by: ShotgunRagtime on April 25, 2016, 03:39:28 am
I had nothing against harry and I never said I did either,  I really did not even know him that well either.  I talked to him like one time in the chat before and he said the second map he ever played was my first map called Bridge. :)  I actually left Call of Duty: WAW modding for a while so I did not know much about anything that was going on before February :)
Lol, again with the passive-aggressive smileys. You and gun are fucking sick. Most pathetic thing I've ever seen on this site is the shitshow in this thread tonight.
Post by: DeletedUser on April 25, 2016, 03:40:25 am
Even more importantly, what is it that constitutes a permaban offense anymore?

I remember when Gun catfished UGX users into giving him their username/password so he could "sign them up for COD: Online," only to turn around and attempt to doxx said users because he was salty that he got a ban on UGX for being toxic. He should have NEVER been unbanned after that.

Just today I saw a screengrab of cow and jzob stalking stevie down to another site to harass him there (they made new forum accounts just for said purpose). So yeah, I wouldn't rule out cow helping jzob doxx Harry.

Even if this shit doesn't happen on-site, it impacts the well-being of users here. Impacts the well-being. If that won't get you a ban I don't know what will.

Well I can't deny and say I did not go on that other website and saw stevies comment on there and replayed to it.  But back when I was making "Cow's Easter Map" I never even heard of stevie before that and stevie just started to comment on the map with full hate for no reason at all he did not even know me.  He also tried to catfish jzob with releasing his .map on another website called cfgfactory.com.  Jzob has spent over a year on his map and I would hate to see the map leaked out,  But its like anything jzob has spent a long time on it and I have to say from what I have seen and played I really like the map and he has really improved since he made his last map :)

Double Post Merge: April 25, 2016, 03:41:56 am
Lol, again with the passive-aggressive smileys. You and gun are fucking sick. Most pathetic thing I've ever seen on this site is the shitshow in this thread tonight.

Anyways if you need anything more you can contact me on PM,  Skype or Steam rather then keep posting on this topic.  Or else the topic is going to to head in the totally wrong direction.
Post by: vinnyz500 on April 25, 2016, 04:07:37 am
what a fucking shit show. Whatever happened as far as I could read is simply that these 2 assholes decided to harass Dave when he is going through a hard time. I hope that brings the fattest fucking smiles to your greasy faces because anything negative said is totally unnecessary u twats. We all love u Harry/Dave, I really hope that your marriage all works out and wishing the best for you. Try to stay happy, there is only one life to live and you can't let anything change that. Wishing the best my friend, and if you are really leaving I'll be missing you. I can't even think of how many times you helped me or did things for me, the best in the community hands down. much love <3
Post by: treminaor on April 25, 2016, 04:40:12 am
For now I am going to issue a temporary ban to both Gun and Cow until more staff are online and I can discuss this with them. At this point I think it's going to do too much damage to the community not to end up banning Gun and Cow permanently.
Post by: Tim Smith on April 25, 2016, 06:11:21 am
You two deserves a "F Y". First you made stevie banned and he left. And now you mess with harry and also his family ? Fucken assholes and you blaim jzob ? No, i'm sure you were the reason of this. You should be banned for ever.
To harry, thank you for your time, and thank you for choosing to spend it with us. You're the diamond of this community. And i hope one day you make a comeback. Although, family stuff can be fixed in a holiday. Like take her to a holiday or something. Prove her you could change. Also best luck in you life man.
Post by: Koan on April 25, 2016, 06:45:48 am
Harry - I offer my condolences, really hope you can get through the situation okay.

Trem - Thank you for dealing with this situation rationally and without jumping on the 'fuck you' bandwagon.

Others - Can you guys stop responding emotionally and demanding Gun and Cow's permanent ban? I dislike them as much as you, and I'm well aware they have been assholes to Harry, but we really can't just demand exile. Irrational behaviour like that is what causes more problems further down the line. Let's all calm down, support Harry when we can, and deal with this whole thing as a healthy community and not an angry mob.
Post by: fusorf on April 25, 2016, 10:15:17 am
Harry, I'm new here so I didn't have time to really know you, but I saw all the hard work you have done and I saw how much of your time you spent helping the community. So for all of this, thank you very much. You will definitely be missed.

I hope  you find enjoyment in another cool hobby :)
Post by: Utamia on April 25, 2016, 11:12:59 am
bye
Post by: DeletedUser on April 25, 2016, 11:51:38 am
Not going to comment on what's happened but I will say thank you for your help in the Chat and good luck with whatever you end up doing.
Post by: HitmanVere on April 25, 2016, 12:10:00 pm
I really cant even right now. When I came to the community, nobody had issues over anyone else, everyone was working on their own maps, people actually respected each other. What do we have now? Slating other members for making maps that aren't in same level of yours, uploading other peoples personal info to net and of course, endless arguments about stuff that should be over with one or two comments.

I really find it annoying that to get sense of good feel, you have to upload other peoples info to gay dating sites, especially when they haven't done shit to you. "He is so annoying, that's why I did it, lmao" Really? Fuck off.

This is why I am also thinking of leaving the community and have had this thought for so long time. Community can't be successful, if everything crashes down due to few users that just pull innocent card.

I am done.
Post by: SirJammy on April 25, 2016, 12:36:46 pm
These two people are some of the most immature people I know who are so poorly adjusted to real life. Holy shit its sad... Keep strong Harry

Double Post Merge: April 25, 2016, 12:41:05 pm
These two people are some of the most immature people I know who are so poorly adjusted to real life. Holy shit its sad... Keep strong Harry

Btw, I dont get involved a lot with UGX drama but this is awful

Im also doing a bleach giveaway on my channel Gun and Cow.
Post by: JiffyNoodles on April 25, 2016, 01:04:46 pm
Harry - I offer my condolences, really hope you can get through the situation okay.

Trem - Thank you for dealing with this situation rationally and without jumping on the 'fuck you' bandwagon.

Others - Can you guys stop responding emotionally and demanding Gun and Cow's permanent ban? I dislike them as much as you, and I'm well aware they have been assholes to Harry, but we really can't just demand exile. Irrational behaviour like that is what causes more problems further down the line. Let's all calm down, support Harry when we can, and deal with this whole thing as a healthy community and not an angry mob.

I agree 100% with this.
Sure, we can all grab our torch and pitchforks and go and start a riot, but that has never returned positive results.
What we need to do is step back, assess the Situation, and recalculate a strategy that will work best for the current layout.
I'm just going to be straight with you lot, I joined this community too late to know the bad JZob123 did, and I honestly don't care.
And the same can be said for GunofTruth and Cowman.

I don't know enough to have a Valid opinion on them, because I've only been here for 3 years, and all the bad shit seems to have gone down before that.

Ok, let's make a comparison.

Let's compare Cowman and GunofTruth to The Fine Bros.

To some, they are a cancerous growth that needs to be cut before it grows anymore. But to others, such as myself, they have the potential to create some amazing content for the community, just look at Cowmans newest map for example, it looks great so far, and if he gets booted off because of this mob mentality, he will never get to let the public have a crack at it.

To Summarise,
Harry, I send my condolences, you were a great person, an invaluable member of this community, and also a giant help for me, and many other 1st mappers who had problems with their maps, your perks, and everything in between.

To Treminaor, I personally think you shouldn't ban these people, they were used as pawns in JZob's twisted game, and they didn't have much of a say in it, to be perfectly honest.

To Cowman and GunofTruth, Please, learn from this, and just remove yourself from the situation, because you can't get into trouble if you were never involved in it.

To the angry mob, cool your temper, acting out of frustration is what causes war, and we don't want that, this site is supposed to be clean, and not filled with trash and cancerous material.

And to JZob123 (and his aliases), Don't ever put private info on the net, that is technically Illegal, and if you just so happen to get caught, well, you can just kiss your freedom goodbye. So please, stop what you are doing, and just don't be a Pig-headed Bigot.

I'm not leaving this community yet, everybody needs and Aussie who they can turn to, and since I'm always here, well, you know where to find me.

Thanks for reading the entire thing (hopefully)
With regards,
JiffyNoodles

Post by: smasher248 on April 25, 2016, 01:17:33 pm
I agree 100% with this.
Sure, we can all grab our torch and pitchforks and go and start a riot, but that has never returned positive results.
What we need to do is step back, assess the Situation, and recalculate a strategy that will work best for the current layout.
I'm just going to be straight with you lot, I joined this community too late to know the bad JZob123 did, and I honestly don't care.
And the same can be said for GunofTruth and Cowman.

I don't know enough to have a Valid opinion on them, because I've only been here for 3 years, and all the bad shit seems to have gone down before that.

Ok, let's make a comparison.

Let's compare Cowman and GunofTruth to The Fine Bros.

To some, they are a cancerous growth that needs to be cut before it grows anymore. But to others, such as myself, they have the potential to create some amazing content for the community, just look at Cowmans newest map for example, it looks great so far, and if he gets booted off because of this mob mentality, he will never get to let the public have a crack at it.

To Summarise,
Harry, I send my condolences, you were a great person, an invaluable member of this community, and also a giant help for me, and many other 1st mappers who had problems with their maps, your perks, and everything in between.

To Treminaor, I personally think you shouldn't ban these people, they were used as pawns in JZob's twisted game, and they didn't have much of a say in it, to be perfectly honest.

To Cowman and GunofTruth, Please, learn from this, and just remove yourself from the situation, because you can't get into trouble if you were never involved in it.

To the angry mob, cool your temper, acting out of frustration is what causes war, and we don't want that, this site is supposed to be clean, and not filled with trash and cancerous material.

And to JZob123 (and his aliases), Don't ever put private info on the net, that is technically Illegal, and if you just so happen to get caught, well, you can just kiss your freedom goodbye. So please, stop what you are doing, and just don't be a Pig-headed Bigot.

I'm not leaving this community yet, everybody needs and Aussie who they can turn to, and since I'm always here, well, you know where to find me.

Thanks for reading the entire thing (hopefully)
With regards,
JiffyNoodles

okay im gonna be honest here: tl;dr

but the bit that i did read was
"To some, they are a cancerous growth that needs to be cut before it grows anymore. But to others, such as myself, they have the potential to create some amazing content for the community, just look at Cowmans newest map for example, it looks great so far, and if he gets booted off because of this mob mentality, he will never get to let the public have a crack at it."

making a good map doesn't let you harras and bully other members when they are going through a hard time, what he has released or will release to the community should have no effect on what happens to him here
Post by: Utamia on April 25, 2016, 01:37:41 pm
drama is taking over the community. i am interested to see the result
Post by: SirJammy on April 25, 2016, 01:40:27 pm
drama is taking over the community. i am interested to see the result

(https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FvTCZnfW.png&hash=0625cc2e446d03ac56dd8a38a6176b93062ee1f2)

Post by: JiffyNoodles on April 25, 2016, 01:45:00 pm
okay im gonna be honest here: tl;dr

but the bit that i did read was
"To some, they are a cancerous growth that needs to be cut before it grows anymore. But to others, such as myself, they have the potential to create some amazing content for the community, just look at Cowmans newest map for example, it looks great so far, and if he gets booted off because of this mob mentality, he will never get to let the public have a crack at it."

making a good map doesn't let you harras and bully other members when they are going through a hard time, what he has released or will release to the community should have no effect on what happens to him here

Ok, let me explain.
I didn't say, that they should get a free pass if they make good content. If they are being down-right dicks, then sure, go right ahead.
But, if all they were doing was just being trollers on the chat, then they should get a smack on the wrist, then we should just move on.
Post by: ShotgunRagtime on April 25, 2016, 02:39:53 pm
Snip

Yep, this attitude is what allows the toxicity to exist in the first place. For the fifth time:

-- Gun has actually doxxed users and got his perma removed (fuck knows why)

-- Cow is friends with jzob and has gone out of his way to harass users such as stevie

-- Gun and Cow have already harassed Harry and have been smarmy cunts in this thread, telling Harry to "get mental help" fucking really now?

It's goddamn infuriating that some people want to just let this slide. What do you need? Do they have to DDOS the whole fucking site to deserve a ban? This site is a favorite of trolls and assholes because nobody ever gets swiftly punished.
Post by: DeletedUser on April 25, 2016, 03:06:19 pm
Is this maybe one of those topics that we should just lock and move on until something important is to be said?
Post by: Harry Bo21 on April 25, 2016, 03:58:17 pm
Ok, so I told myself I'd stay away, but I feel obliged to say something

I won't bore you with the details of jzob etc since my post ( let's just say I'm still being hounded on Skype - he finally stopped when I told him I was with my nan - my grandad is dying of cancer of the throat, Ofc like my wife I don't really want her to know about certain scumbags trying to make "me" miserable )

I just wanted to say a few things quickly

Firstly - 90% of the people on this site, you are awesome. Words honestly can't describe the nice feelings I get when I see that your all grateful in some way for something I've done here.

Second - I understand those "people's" point that my info was freely available online so I shouldn't complain that they obtained and abused it. But let me be clear - it's there so I could "help" people. I accepted any Skype / steam request so that people had someone to ask for help with things. I found it very difficult to learn cod 5 when I joined despite having previous experience mostly due to a lack of sources or people to contact for "direct help" - it sadens me that they think this makes what they did justified - but we all know that's just the kind of low life's they are. I understand what trem says - but jzob "wasn't here" for the thing in chat. So if he "became" involved - it's "because" they involved him

Third - going back to a earlier point, I just wanted the emphasise that ugx "is" a great place. Trem and his teams really do just want "what is right" - they don't want to take action against people unless they are 100% sure there is a completely plausible reason for doing so. They have suffered attacks themselves, but refused to allow their personal feelings to implicate the site or take advantage of permissions they have for petty revenge. It would only serve to reduce them to the same level of toxicity some people feel they have a right they "must excercise" actively

These people want to hurt, and people getting upset with ugx will just give them that sense of satisfaction and that greasy smile that gives them the kick they so desperately want

So anyway, all I wanna say really is what I did here by posting this "was wrong". And I would fully understand if action should be taken against myself aswell - they either don't care about - or don't realise what very real problems that would hav caused me if my wife had seen it. But that's just who they are - internet is a license to bully these days, and I react badly to it as I have been bullied my entire life

So anyway, I love you all, and your kinds words hav honestl brought several years to my eyes - I appreciate it to the end of the earth. Thank you for your loyalty, but please allow the staff to get this situation back under control - it makes me feel horrible to think I may have driven people away. It would only hurt the site - not the people who actually did the wrong

Peace guys, keep up your amazing work.

Harry
Post by: animallover on April 25, 2016, 04:18:17 pm
I thought this was a website to download Call of Duty Zombie Maps and create things for people? It seems now everyone just gives each other shit and says bad things about people/maps..

What the hell happened  :poker:

like seriously..  :(
Post by: KDXDARK on April 25, 2016, 04:29:08 pm
No harry dont leave, i know that the situation is hard but please stay, you are a good guy :'(

Also guno and cowman come on, every time i enter on the chat you say deer, gears, geez, bears and more of that shit, just stop.

i am a jerk too because many times i make people angry on the chat
Post by: GamingWithDon on April 25, 2016, 05:01:37 pm
I know how you feel harry, I have to deal with gun's shit too.
This is a night where he asked me for my opinion on some graphic work since I did graphics for him the past. Everytime I did tho he acted like I was entitled to work for him (keep in mind he never payed me or anything, and I always explained that I'm tight on time with school).
This just shows how much of a deluded racist he is... sigh

http://imgur.com/a/CWKmV (http://imgur.com/a/CWKmV)

Oh and when I mention something about him acting stupid, he pulls the "i'm hacked" card, this wasn't the only time it happened...

Edit: Harry these guy's aren't worth getting mad over, everyone knows how some people act. You're a great help to the community and I hope you decide to stay.
Post by: GKID7891 on April 25, 2016, 05:31:41 pm
Wish you good luck Harry, IMO you shouldn't abandon UGX completely, give it a break until you feel well enough to come back. Wish you the best, cheers!  ;)

Anybody who harass someone here on the forum should be banned immediately. There should be a zero tolerence policy for harassment here unless there is one already.
Post by: steviewonder87 on April 25, 2016, 06:31:02 pm
Cowman and Jzob are a pair of malicious moronic cunts and I've said this from day one. Still baffles me how people have trouble seeing this, I guess the whole 'I'm just a retard, I know not what I do, it was all Jzob' act actually works with some people. And I'm not sure why Trem has such a soft spot for him either, I'd have banned him after this from way back when - https://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,2186.120.html - just for his appalling attitude if it'd been me.

Gun wasn't always like this, believe it or not he actually had some semblance of personality at one point in his life, suffice to say that has been sucked out of him by the entity hereafter known as 'Cowzob', and he gradually devolved over time into the pale shadow of a user you see today (somewhat akin to 'Reek' in GoT) who is only capable of single-syllable non-sequitur utterances at regular intervals and repeating the catchphrases he learns from his owner Cowzob...sad really.

Anyway, I better stop because I'm 'harassing' these poor innocent kids again.
Post by: chromastone10 on April 25, 2016, 06:45:26 pm
Cowman, jzob, and gunoftruth

(https://theroaminglibrarian.files.wordpress.com/2015/03/mcgonagall-always-you-three.gif?w=589&h=236&crop=1)
Post by: GKID7891 on April 25, 2016, 06:47:47 pm
Give them a permaban. As a community we should SHOW THAT WE DON'T TOLERATE any sort of harassment here and that we DEAL with it. This topic can serve as a warning, if you don't behave you're out.
Post by: steviewonder87 on April 25, 2016, 06:56:16 pm
Cowman, jzob, and gunoftruth

(https://theroaminglibrarian.files.wordpress.com/2015/03/mcgonagall-always-you-three.gif?w=589&h=236&crop=1)

I know they hacked your Skype, Twitter and God knows what else and abused you across several online platforms these past few months Chroma, but seriously you've stepped out of line there. I vote we permaban Chroma for this nasty meme he just posted which probably hurt Cowzob's feelings and made them feel really shitty. :(
Post by: Tim Smith on April 25, 2016, 07:16:07 pm
Stevie, welcome back man. Glad to see you back in your right place :).
Post by: DeathBringerZen on April 25, 2016, 07:21:57 pm
Ok guys, I am locking this thread down now and we will work out what to do in this situation. Unfortunately even if we do perma ban these members it will not prevent this stuff from happening. As most of you have said, doxing, hacking Skype's etc are all things that will probably still happen regardless but if they're not on this site it no longer becomes our problem I guess. Jzob is an extremely venomous person unfortunately and will no doubt carry on doing the shitty stuff he does.

Anyway, we will resolve this situation as soon as possible and hopefully everyone can get back to doing their thing. Thanks.