Signature

My Portfolio

=============== Project Progress ===============
Shadowlands - TBA 2016
Untitled project [COD5-BO3] - TBA
Untitled project 2 [?] - TBA
===========================================
Uk_ViiPeR's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Uk_ViiPeR's Contact & Social LinksCodGlitcherXiCodGlitcherX1
Thats way better than I can say about this

To be honest i saw this coming and had harry's back all the way, nobody deserves it and i stand up for everyone who is in the right. and devour the ones who are in the wrong. the books can be slammed at them both now because it is a law now (abuse over the internet) in many states.

Oh a quick little update to my last post for everybody to see:

Gun is now claiming himself and cow did not send his skype to the dating website. but here's a question boys...isn't it a coincidence that "jzob" sent his skype on the SAME DAY as this incident? its like jzob was always here according to you both...or was it because jzob was bored? 'IT WAS JZOB' is not an excuse. this resembles to the typical 'deer' shit again...stand up and own up to your own mistakes rather than blame everybody else around you. we know one of you did it now fucking own up to it.

once again, drama at ugx. caused by some low-lifes who have nothing better to do with their lives.

To moderators and admins: i understand that there is a rule enforced about how i am acting right now, i'm sorry that i've broken it but you need to understand where the community is coming from. Most of the community wouldn't step out and say these issues in the past because they felt limited to what they could say but as you've know over the last few months a selective few people have stood up for each other to prevent these sort of 'hiccups' happening and to be honest i'm glad they did, they didn't deserve to be disrespected like that had been.

I'm an honest guy, and will say what i believe is right. nobody will change that for me and thats how it should remain to be.
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 21 February 2014
Last active: 11 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
ShotgunRagtime's Contact & Social LinksShotgunRagtime
Honestly, cow and gun's sarcastic, passive-aggressive "sorry" remarks in this thread are some of the most fucking disgusting things I've ever read. I don't say this often, but you two should legitimately be ashamed of yourselves, and that's for those remarks alone. Leaking Harry's information is even more goddamn disgraceful.

Also, didn't gun already doxx users on this site before? Why the fuck was he unbanned?

Doesn't matter now, both of these cunts deserve a perma, no questions about it.

Also, I know we never saw eye-to-eye all the time Harry, but I'm really sorry about what happened and what you're going through. I won't claim to know what it's like, but I will say that I feel for you and that you've been a great community asset who didn't deserve any of this shit.
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
Honestly, cow and gun's sarcastic, passive-aggressive "sorry" remarks in this thread are some of the most fucking disgusting things I've ever read. I don't say this often, but you two should legitimately be ashamed of yourselves, and that's for those remarks alone. Leaking Harry's information is even more goddamn disgraceful.

Also, didn't gun already doxx users on this site before? Why the fuck was he unbanned?

Doesn't matter now, both of these cunts deserve a perma, no questions about it.

Also, I know we never saw eye-to-eye all the time Harry, but I'm really sorry about what happened and what you're going through. I won't claim to know what it's like, but I will say that I feel for you and that you've been a great community asset who didn't deserve any of this shit.

We did not leak his info nor would either of us want too,  And plus user GunofTruth has sent proof to trem on Skype.
Date Registered: 11 October 2014
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
⟡ Hitman's bunny lover ⟡
Uk_ViiPeR's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Uk_ViiPeR's Contact & Social LinksCodGlitcherXiCodGlitcherX1
We did not leak his info nor would either of us want too,  And plus user GunofTruth has sent proof to trem on Skype.

I'm sorry but how does proof solve this exectly?

-  you could just not say anything and sign harrys skype up on a dating website.
- or if its proof that jzob said it does it prove he actually did it?

unless you have video proof of him actually doing it then i don't see how this 'proof' will aid the both of you.

edit: last time i recall @gunoftruth you always had proof didn't you? everything you said about in the past (whether it was bo3 models or whatever) you had proof for but want to know the funny thing about that...we're still waiting on all the proof you havent shown us yet.
Last Edit: April 25, 2016, 03:01:46 am by Uk_ViiPeR
[UGX] Founder
Date Registered: 24 June 2011
Last active: 9 months ago
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If Java had true garbage collection, most programs would delete themselves upon execution.
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
I was talking to David/Harry last night about this situation and I was really saddened to hear that he had to go, but I fully understood the seriousness of the situation and wished him the best with it.

Now I come on here and see he's still dealing with abuse from people in this community despite clearly wanting to just peacefully step away from it. This really makes me sick.

When people report stuff that happens off of the UGX forum itself, it's very difficult for me to be helpful because we cannot police things that happen off the UGX site (such as in Skype, Steam, other forums, etc). However we do our best to handle the situations as best as we can.

I have spoken to Gunoftruth on Skype about his side of this story. First off let me say I agree with everyone here that Gunoftruth is well-known for playing the innocent card and pretending he doesn't understand what's really going on. I've personally dealt with this on many occasions in the past when he's been in trouble for other things and I told him recently that he was on his "last chance". I have really gone out of my way to give him many chances to redeem himself on this website, and every time he is involved in some drama I feel a personal responsibility for not banning him yet.

Keep in mind that even when people are permanently banned they will find a way to make new accounts and come back. They can be banned again but it's a very passive security system where they have to expose themselves before we can catch them. Unfortunately with the internet made the way it is, we simply cannot eliminate this from happening. The only thing we have going for us is when people are emotionally attached to their main profile on the site, and the idea of no longer being able to log into it or post from it is frightening to them. If they have nothing to lose then there's nothing more we can do.

However, keeping all of that in mind, let me continue with what I discussed with Gunoftruth just now on Skype.

He claims that jzob did this without his or Cowman's knowledge. Now I know at first glance you're probably reacting to that the same way I did. Oh sure.... sure... it's definitely jzob and you had nothing to do with it. But I don't think he is lying to me.

jzob is literally the scum of the earth and he will stop at nothing to make sure you regret ever pissing him off. He will dox you, post your info wherever he can, submit your Skype info to these dating websites (I would know, he's done it to me too). There's a reason why he was banned. I would not say it's unlikely this was him, as it has his signature all over it. I know Gun and Cow act like kids sometimes and it's easy to blame them for this but I honestly think they just associated with the wrong people and now they're being used as a scapegoat months later. Maybe I'm being naive but I don't have enough confidence in their malice to ban them yet.

http://i.imgur.com/Wyku9bW.png
http://i.imgur.com/wkzZT7j.png -> http://i.imgur.com/YaA9zZw.png
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser

-  you could just not say anything and sign harrys skype up on a dating website.

unless you have video proof of him actually doing it then i don't see how this 'proof' will aid the both of you.

edit: last time i recall @gunoftruth you always had proof didn't you? everything you said about in the past (whether it was bo3 models or whatever) you had proof for but want to know the funny thing about that...we're still waiting on all the proof you havent shown us yet.

GunofTruth has pictures that he showed to trem on skype. 
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser

Treminaor posted the pictures that are from GunofTruth.  :)
[UGX] Founder
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
They are guilty by association trem. If they are smart enough to mod; they are smart enough to not have a toxic friend. They choose to be friends with him and IMO deserve to be banned.

It all comes down to repetition and their helpfulness to the community. They never help anyone and they only continue to cause problems. They were the straw that broke the camel's back for Harry, a god damn legend, and if you don't take action I am gonna lose a lot of respect for this site
Believe me I understand this concept and have already told this to Gunoftruth. However through my conversation with him really led me to believe he has already tried to get away from jzob a long time ago and through the same abuse you see jzob giving harry and others, he got Gun to "give in" and unblock him from all of his social/chats. This included hacking Gun's skype account, his twitter, getting Gun's mothers phone number through hacking his Skype account, sending messages to Gun's mother and Gun daily with words like "nigger" in them, etc. Does this sound like something you could easily get away from? I don't know what to think.
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
More
I was talking to David/Harry last night about this situation and I was really saddened to hear that he had to go, but I fully understood the seriousness of the situation and wished him the best with it.

Now I come on here and see he's still dealing with abuse from people in this community despite clearly wanting to just peacefully step away from it. This really makes me sick.

When people report stuff that happens off of the UGX forum itself, it's very difficult for me to be helpful because we cannot police things that happen off the UGX site (such as in Skype, Steam, other forums, etc). However we do our best to handle the situations as best as we can.

I have spoken to Gunoftruth on Skype about his side of this story. First off let me say I agree with everyone here that Gunoftruth is well-known for playing the innocent card and pretending he doesn't understand what's really going on. I've personally dealt with this on many occasions in the past when he's been in trouble for other things and I told him recently that he was on his "last chance". I have really gone out of my way to give him many chances to redeem himself on this website, and every time he is involved in some drama I feel a personal responsibility for not banning him yet.

Keep in mind that even when people are permanently banned they will find a way to make new accounts and come back. They can be banned again but it's a very passive security system where they have to expose themselves before we can catch them. Unfortunately with the internet made the way it is, we simply cannot eliminate this from happening. The only thing we have going for us is when people are emotionally attached to their main profile on the site, and the idea of no longer being able to log into it or post from it is frightening to them. If they have nothing to lose then there's nothing more we can do.

However, keeping all of that in mind, let me continue with what I discussed with Gunoftruth just now on Skype.

He claims that jzob did this without his or Cowman's knowledge. Now I know at first glance you're probably reacting to that the same way I did. Oh sure.... sure... it's definitely jzob and you had nothing to do with it. But I don't think he is lying to me.

jzob is literally the scum of the earth and he will stop at nothing to make sure you regret ever pissing him off. He will dox you, post your info wherever he can, submit your Skype info to these dating websites (I would know, he's done it to me too). There's a reason why he was banned. I would not say it's unlikely this was him, as it has his signature all over it. I know Gun and Cow act like kids sometimes and it's easy to blame them for this but I honestly think they just associated with the wrong people and now they're being used as a scapegoat months later. Maybe I'm being naive but I don't have enough confidence in their malice to ban them yet.

http://i.imgur.com/Wyku9bW.png
http://i.imgur.com/wkzZT7j.png -> http://i.imgur.com/YaA9zZw.png
Trem, I understand that you only want what's best for the community, and I respect you 100%, but this is getting ridiculous.

There is no reason why cow and gun shouldn't be banned. Their "alibi" that jzob actually doxxed Harry is meaningless, considering that they're already buds with that cunt and could have had any hand in helping with the doxx.

Ok, let's just ignore that then. EVEN IF we assume that cow and gun are totally innocent of doxxing (lol), they were still harassing Harry, and, furthermore, have a history of trolling this site. GUN HAS LITERALLY DOXXED SITE MEMBERS BEFORE.

Oh, and again look at their snide, passive-cunt remarks in this thread.

I'm sorry but this is horseshit. If you ban someone, it AT LEAST forces them to take on a new persona, which will hopefully prevent their destructive behavior. Mission accomplished then. So, ban them.

UGX has been toxic as fuck for months now, especially with the passive-aggressive BS, defaming, doxxing, etc. We can't just ignore this anymore. A site member who's contributed massively is literally being harassed off of the site. And these clowns aren't even getting banned?
[UGX] Founder
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
You are fighting to keep them. I am fighting to keep Dave. The community wont miss them. People literally cant mod without Dave.
I'm not fighting to keep them, I'm fighting to see who is really responsible here. You can't just ban everyone and consider it collateral damage before figuring out the facts.
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
Trem, I understand that you only want what's best for the community, and I respect you 100%, but this is getting ridiculous.

There is no reason why cow and gun shouldn't be banned. Their "alibi" that jzob actually doxxed Harry is meaningless, considering that they're already buds with that cunt and could have had any hand in helping with the doxx.

Ok, let's just ignore that then. EVEN IF we assume that cow and gun are totally innocent of doxxing (lol), they were still harassing Harry, and, furthermore, have a history of trolling this site. GUN HAS LITERALLY DOXXED SITE MEMBERS BEFORE.

Oh, and again look at their snide, passive-cunt remarks in this thread.

I'm sorry but this is horseshit. If you ban someone, it AT LEAST forces them to take on a new persona, which will hopefully prevent their destructive behavior. Mission accomplished then. So, ban them.

UGX has been toxic as fuck for months now, especially with the passive-aggressive BS, defaming, doxxing, etc. We can't just ignore this anymore. A site member who's contributed massively is literally being harassed off of the site. And these clowns aren't even getting banned?

Well I did say that I feel really bad for harry in my first post and I did not upload his Skype as you saw in trems post with the pictures.  But I don't believe I harassed harry neither did user GunofTruth. Harry asked me in the chat to stop with it so I stopped simple as that.  If you want to talk to me about it you can always add me on steam or skype. :)
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
More
Even more importantly, what is it that constitutes a permaban offense anymore?

I remember when Gun catfished UGX users into giving him their username/password so he could "sign them up for COD: Online," only to turn around and attempt to doxx said users because he was salty that he got a ban on UGX for being toxic. He should have NEVER been unbanned after that.

Just today I saw a screengrab of cow and jzob stalking stevie down to another site to harass him there (they made new forum accounts just for said purpose). So yeah, I wouldn't rule out cow helping jzob doxx Harry.

Even if this shit doesn't happen on-site, it impacts the well-being of users here. Impacts the well-being. If that won't get you a ban I don't know what will.
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
I dont care to. My most trusted friend on the forum said you knocked him down and now he is leaving because of you. I dont care for anything you have to say ever.

I had nothing against harry and I never said I did either,  I really did not even know him that well either.  I talked to him like one time in the chat before and he said the second map he ever played was my first map called Bridge. :)  I actually left Call of Duty: WAW modding for a while so I did not know much about anything that was going on before February :)
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
More
I had nothing against harry and I never said I did either,  I really did not even know him that well either.  I talked to him like one time in the chat before and he said the second map he ever played was my first map called Bridge. :)  I actually left Call of Duty: WAW modding for a while so I did not know much about anything that was going on before February :)
Lol, again with the passive-aggressive smileys. You and gun are fucking sick. Most pathetic thing I've ever seen on this site is the shitshow in this thread tonight.
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
Even more importantly, what is it that constitutes a permaban offense anymore?

I remember when Gun catfished UGX users into giving him their username/password so he could "sign them up for COD: Online," only to turn around and attempt to doxx said users because he was salty that he got a ban on UGX for being toxic. He should have NEVER been unbanned after that.

Just today I saw a screengrab of cow and jzob stalking stevie down to another site to harass him there (they made new forum accounts just for said purpose). So yeah, I wouldn't rule out cow helping jzob doxx Harry.

Even if this shit doesn't happen on-site, it impacts the well-being of users here. Impacts the well-being. If that won't get you a ban I don't know what will.

Well I can't deny and say I did not go on that other website and saw stevies comment on there and replayed to it.  But back when I was making "Cow's Easter Map" I never even heard of stevie before that and stevie just started to comment on the map with full hate for no reason at all he did not even know me.  He also tried to catfish jzob with releasing his .map on another website called cfgfactory.com.  Jzob has spent over a year on his map and I would hate to see the map leaked out,  But its like anything jzob has spent a long time on it and I have to say from what I have seen and played I really like the map and he has really improved since he made his last map :)

Double Post Merge: April 25, 2016, 03:41:56 am
Lol, again with the passive-aggressive smileys. You and gun are fucking sick. Most pathetic thing I've ever seen on this site is the shitshow in this thread tonight.

Anyways if you need anything more you can contact me on PM,  Skype or Steam rather then keep posting on this topic.  Or else the topic is going to to head in the totally wrong direction.

Loading ...