UGX-Mods Login

or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Do you guys know where YouAlwaysWin gets their maps?

HOT
broken avatar :(
Created 9 years ago
by conn6orsuper117
Date Registered: 24 August 2014
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
I did not come to create a map, I came to beat the sh*t out of yours!
x_xMayheMx_x's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
  Its a simple business tactic, "Lets have something that people want and no one else has". For example your favorite youtuber might be Laggin24x and you typically wait to watch any game play of a map until Laggin uploads it.
  But sense yaw has a mapper in their pocket for exclusive content you will be forced to watch the content published by them to see the new map. Therefore simply boosting their view counts and subs.

As for the opinions on the quality of maps that they have exclusive access of, believe it or not these "parody" zombie maps are actually very large hits and receive a lot of views/likes for as boxy and simplistic as they seem. Where as here at ugx (as well as other CZ sites) I sense we hold our criteria for maps higher than the general public who do not create maps or have the opportunity to play any.
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If you want scripts / features made for you, then contact me by PM or email / skype etc
it will cost you tho so if you have no intention of reciprocating don't even waste my time ;)
Harry Bo21's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
Laggin24x does, NGTzombies do, and so does MrdalekJD. I basically Unsubbed YAW a while ago about a week before I posted this topic
lol JD credits mappers???

lol thats a good one...

:D :D :D :D :D :D

Spoiler: click to open...
had a facebook argument with him where he literally said "I dont have to if i dont want to"

Didnt even mention Redspaces name in 4 damn videos but did manage to say "hit the like button" 59 times... and advertised his map as "Black Ops 3" causing huge commotion nearly resulting in the map not coming out at all

Screams in amazement at broken, featureless, tacky box maps for "revolutionizing" zombies...

reads a price of 400,000 as 40,000 and wonders why he cant buy the endgame and quits...

and more...
Last Edit: August 11, 2015, 09:56:13 am by Harry Bo21
Date Registered: 5 February 2015
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
More
Signature
Zombies are the opposites of girls, they do care about your brain

Dalek is bad too sometimes, but you can't be worse then YaW. They don't even put the name of the map in the title or description. When they are playing Dixmor Asylum they play : " Criminally insane zombies "  :please:
The big channels just have that thick layer of arrogance on them, that growd thicker with every sub.
By the way, Dalek just has misleading titles so he could get some views, "most insane map ever" for example, for every map he plays  :poker:
Date Registered: 11 May 2013
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT
Signature
DeathBringerZen's Groups
Dalek is bad too sometimes, but you can't be worse then YaW. They don't even put the name of the map in the title or description. When they are playing Dixmor Asylum they play : " Criminally insane zombies "

You have to be kidding, right? How can you not get worse than YaW? Seriously you are full of shit with that statement. They always put map links into their descriptions and have actively ran a competition on this site that paid out handsomely. Just because they don't put a map name in a description suddenly they are the worst of all? Please...

There is numerous greedy bastard Youtuber's out there who visit this site daily and don't put mapper names or links in their videos or descriptions. They literally come in take shit and leave without even a simple acknowledgement and you are trying to claim YaW are the worst? Your comment is arrogant and rude in my opinion.

Date Registered: 12 July 2014
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Signature
This game is f***ed when PewDiePie starts playing it.
e0894ed4's Groups
e0894ed4's Contact & Social Links
YAW and NGT boring. They're not fun. I don't know why people are watching them.
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
By the way, Dalek just has misleading titles so he could get some views, "most insane map ever" for example, for every map he plays  :poker:
lol, yea, if you didnt catch my hint - i realize this lol

This were all points i made to him on facebook, till he decided to delete my comments, and his replies and then block my communications ( along with the other 2 guys agreeing with me ) lol

So I can still sub and like, but criticize? Off the table lol, be muted my son
Last Edit: August 11, 2015, 08:16:59 pm by Harry Bo21
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
This user is deleted :(
Guys smash that like button!

Can I get a like for that!

Dont forget to like, favourite and subscribe!

Subscribe for more amazing content!

Help support us by subscribing!

If you liked the video leave a like!

If you wanna see more videos like this make sure to leave a like!

- every Youtuber ever.
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups
Guys smash that like button!

Can I get a like for that!

Dont forget to like, favourite and subscribe!

Subscribe for more amazing content!

Help support us by subscribing!

If you liked the video leave a like!

If you wanna see more videos like this make sure to leave a like!

- every Youtuber ever.

I considered dropping to the same level

Had to jump in the shower almost as soon as the thought crossed my mind lol
Date Registered: 28 September 2013
Last active: 3 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
conn6orsuper117's Groups
conn6orsuper117's Contact & Social LinksConn6orsuper117ITS-CS117
youtu.be/BI9aRoqV3E8?t=112

I seriously think they've gone overboard now
Date Registered: 28 July 2013
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
Pizza that is all.
Signature
There's no better feeling in the world than a warm pizza box on your lap.
SoulTaker's Groups
SoulTaker's Contact & Social Links
Eh to be honest I find their voices annoying alongside with NGTs Spiderbites voice can't stand it no disrespect or anything, but that's my two cents on the topic.
Date Registered: 20 June 2014
Last active: 10 hours ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Personal Quote
Behold the power of Mirror Force
Signature
The greatest failure is not to try and fail, but is to fail without trying.
Ramiabdh's Groups
Ramiabdh's Contact & Social Links
Only thing I watch those youtubers is when I wanna have a look at any map, strategies blabla. But I never try just ENJOY watching a series or video. As much as those youtubers get subs, they're still some free time people, good for nothing, just game for living and not the opposite. Hell once I wanted to upload a video, but the effort done (laziness effort) was too much that I gave up. Imagine those guys sitting endless hours playing and commenting ...
Date Registered: 4 August 2014
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
MechromancerX's Groups
MechromancerX's Contact & Social Links
I don't watch custom zombies anymore because:

1. It spoils the map if you haven't played it yet;
2. There is no such thing as strategy in custom zombies;
3. I don't like their humour (anymore), because it simply get's spoiled every map, if you watched 1 vid, you watched every vid (and in this case yaw is the best example).

But that is just my OPINION :P
Date Registered: 21 February 2014
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
bportjoey's Groups
bportjoey's Contact & Social Linksjoeyofbportbportjoey
Dalek is arrogant and disrespectful to THIS website, I have never once heard him mention or thank UGX and very very rarely mentions the map makers name, yet the map makers on this site continue on giving him exclusive pre-release access to showcase their map.  I get it you hes big and he can get your map a ton of recognition. If I was a map make I would for sure make it part of our "deal" that he at least mentions me in the start of the video and more importantly give a shout out to UGX which could potentially send hundreds of new members to this site.  As far as YAW goes at least they contribute to this website and the community and always gives props to the map makers.   
Date Registered: 19 March 2014
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
ALM] Developer
Signature
Bloodsport :- RELEASED -:
-WIP- Cabin Unique :- 75% -:

TheScotchGuy's Groups
TheScotchGuy's Contact & Social LinksTheScotchGuyy
I feel that there should be a new rule enforced that if your gonna use UGX MOD on your map it HAS to be released on UGX and not just to youtubers =)
Date Registered: 27 August 2012
Last active: 4 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Tommy Wonka & the Idea Factory
tomikaze's Groups
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
I feel that there should be a new rule enforced that if your gonna use UGX MOD on your map it HAS to be released on UGX and not just to youtubers =)
Right, and how would you enforce that? You got a lawyer who specializes in taking on petty cases with no money in it where the probability of no judge even being willing to see the case is 100%? But yea, let's go ahead and make a "rule" about that that we don't intend to enforce. America's immigration law is laughing at you right now, ha, ha, ha!

Loading ...