UGX-Mods Login

or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Do you guys know where YouAlwaysWin gets their maps?

HOT
broken avatar :(
Created 9 years ago
by conn6orsuper117
Date Registered: 28 September 2013
Last active: 3 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
conn6orsuper117's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
conn6orsuper117's Contact & Social LinksConn6orsuper117ITS-CS117
Hey Guys, I was looking at a couple of maps that seemed pretty interesting to play on YouAlwaysWin's channel and I saw that YouAlwaysWin Never Updates their description for the downloads of their maps like Q*Bert or Indiana Jones.

Its pretty disappointing because neither Gunns or Meaty read their UGX Replies (or even care) and its pretty Irritating. so I wanted to Ask you where they get their maps, Other than some maps that can be found on UGX. do you guys know?
Date Registered: 8 June 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Welcome to Luketown
sevengpluke's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
sevengpluke's Contact & Social Linksdalukesevengplukesevengplukesevengplukesevengpluke
I believe those maps are exclusive to them. So there aren't any public links. You may be able to get a download link if you ask the mapper directly if their name was mentioned in the video, otherwise it's exclusive to them I believe.
The King of Zombies
Date Registered: 24 June 2013
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Donate to me if you enjoy my work. https://www.paypal.me/thezombiekilla6
Dust's Groups
Dust's Contact & Social LinksMrZ0mbiesFanaticdust103194MrZ0mbiesFanatic
Yes, some of those maps are exclusive to them so there isn't a way to get the maps unfortunately.
Date Registered: 27 August 2012
Last active: 4 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Tommy Wonka & the Idea Factory
tomikaze's Groups
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Date Registered: 7 March 2014
Last active: 2 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
UGX Site Moderator
My Groups
More
More
MZslayer11's Groups
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
MZslayer11's Contact & Social LinksMZslayer11Service_Code_30#2655
Imo all the YAW Exclusive maps are garbage anyway.
Date Registered: 25 June 2013
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
1,024Add +1
Forum Rank
Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
HitmanVere's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
Imo all the YAW Exclusive maps are garbage anyway.

Castle Black looked amazing
Date Registered: 19 March 2014
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
ALM] Developer
Signature
Bloodsport :- RELEASED -:
-WIP- Cabin Unique :- 75% -:

TheScotchGuy's Groups
TheScotchGuy's Contact & Social LinksTheScotchGuyy
I have been waiting for this topic to be made for multiple reasons..

#1 Being, why should they get paid to release the video content of these maps while we slave away at this mapping game for hours/weeks/months and expect nothing other than just getting to play new maps every week, they seem to get new maps on a daily basis which i'm not mad at cos half of them look fucking garbage but i don't see why they should get special content exclusive to them so that they can make money from and the mappers get left in the lurch after spending time and effort on actually making the map for them, They don't credit the mappers in the description either which i think is extremely shit on the mapper also as they are just looking for publicity of there map, i know this is not the case with YAW as every map has a promotion towards them, but why shouldn't the maps be released?.
By my reckoning they have a setup like they did with the christmas competition, Ask for maps then tell the mappers not to release them until they can put out a video, Don't they realize we do this shit for free while they rack up the cash from our content?. This is the only reason i disagree with exclusives to youtuber's.
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
conn6orsuper117's Groups
I have been waiting for this topic to be made for multiple reasons..

#1 Being, why should they get paid to release the video content of these maps while we slave away at this mapping game for hours/weeks/months and expect nothing other than just getting to play new maps every week, they seem to get new maps on a daily basis which i'm not mad at cos half of them look fucking garbage but i don't see why they should get special content exclusive to them so that they can make money from and the mappers get left in the lurch after spending time and effort on actually making the map for them, They don't credit the mappers in the description either which i think is extremely shit on the mapper also as they are just looking for publicity of there map, i know this is not the case with YAW as every map has a promotion towards them, but why shouldn't the maps be released?.
By my reckoning they have a setup like they did with the christmas competition, Ask for maps then tell the mappers not to release them until they can put out a video, Don't they realize we do this shit for free while they rack up the cash from our content?. This is the only reason i disagree with exclusives to youtuber's.

Thats how Youtubers are, You see Youtubers like Laggin24x who have under 250,000 be all over their Subscribers and take suggestions and Do this for their Subs, but once they get 1,000,000+ (Warning: Rant Ahead) and they're stupidly Negligent towards their subs and completely think they get the Luxury while people Slave to get out their content, and suddenly they think: "Oh we have 1,000,000 Subs, we dont need to do this for our fans because were up in the highlife now, Lets Drop Minecraft and another popular Series, lets kill ourselves at 22 when we have a Huge Easter egg dedicated to US!, lets quit responding to our PM's and Requests."

I love YAW and I enjoy their videos, but its stupid when they just do this. some of the maps they play are Kind of Innovative like Zombies Q*Bert and some other map, But it makes me Rage when they wouldnt post where they get their maps and Why they dont wanna share with Us
Last Edit: August 06, 2015, 03:19:59 am by conn6orsuper117
Date Registered: 27 August 2012
Last active: 4 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Tommy Wonka & the Idea Factory
tomikaze's Groups
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Ok Conn6or, fair enough, but for most people determined enough to get 1 million subs anything and everything is a stepping stone, a means to an end. And once they have exhausted what they feel the can get out of something they move on. There are guys who are far more talented zombie players than them but the ones who are business savvy climb the ladder and make some serious money - which is the endgame let's not kid ourselves here.
In their zombie videos they say the exact same things in every video, it's mind-numbing, you could essentially take the audio track for one of them and play it over any other zombie map and it'd line up 90%, but so far it's worked out for them just fine. If I got super famous I probably wouldn't spend my days in here with you guys either, I'd be swimming in my cash vault Scrooge Mcduck style. Is that wrong? Not really. You might think that sucks but you'd do the same thing and then I'd be the one complaining.
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If you want scripts / features made for you, then contact me by PM or email / skype etc
it will cost you tho so if you have no intention of reciprocating don't even waste my time ;)
Harry Bo21's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
Ok Conn6or, fair enough, but for most people determined enough to get 1 million subs anything and everything is a stepping stone, a means to an end. And once they have exhausted what they feel the can get out of something they move on. There are guys who are far more talented zombie players than them but the ones who are business savvy climb the ladder and make some serious money - which is the endgame let's not kid ourselves here.
In their zombie videos they say the exact same things in every video, it's mind-numbing, you could essentially take the audio track for one of them and play it over any other zombie map and it'd line up 90%, but so far it's worked out for them just fine. If I got super famous I probably wouldn't spend my days in here with you guys either, I'd be swimming in my cash vault Scrooge Mcduck style. Is that wrong? Not really. You might think that sucks but you'd do the same thing and then I'd be the one complaining.
lol still wrong...

but puts a rather amusing duck image in my head ;)
Date Registered: 23 July 2013
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
OPL's Groups
OPL's Contact & Social Linksalex_oplALEXOFOPLOPLRazor1Percentlgt1Percentlegit
Can vouch has someone who helped alot of zombie youtubers when they were under 100K, seriously once you hit 100K you pretty much ( 90% of the time) become a giant kiss ass to everyone around you with more subs and completely only care about growing, i like how theres this big movement that has a community we will become one together, come black ops 3 release everyone will be at each others throats trying to be first with an easter egg tutorial and gaining that sweet monay.
Date Registered: 5 February 2015
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
More
Signature
Zombies are the opposites of girls, they do care about your brain

Yaw sucks ass right now, don't even watch em anymore, seems like their is almost no youtuber who still gives credit to mappers and put links in description
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
conn6orsuper117's Groups
Yaw sucks ass right now, don't even watch em anymore, seems like their is almost no youtuber who still gives credit to mappers and put links in description
Laggin24x does, NGTzombies do, and so does MrdalekJD. I basically Unsubbed YAW a while ago about a week before I posted this topic
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
This user is deleted :(
Fuck you Tom... :-[ We never liked you anyway....

Spoiler: click to open...
Please don't leave us :'(

Laggin24x does, NGTzombies do, and so does MrdalekJD. I basically Unsubbed YAW a while ago about a week before I posted this topic
And I'm sure they miss you Connor. :)
Date Registered: 11 May 2013
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT
Signature
DeathBringerZen's Groups
I would assume that Gunns has a deal going with a mapper to make him some channel exclusive challenge maps built around various themes and that they contain nice and simple puzzles for him and meaty to take part in. Pretty sure the mapper will be getting paid for his services of course.

I think it is an absolute genius move on their part. Customs is a huge draw for the channel and their audience would obviously prefer to see them partake in wacky challenges over training anyway. They are entertainment maps and nothing more and I have to commend him on doing it. Clever indeed.
Last Edit: August 11, 2015, 12:39:38 am by DeathBringerZen

Loading ...