Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
Tommy Wonka & the Idea Factory
Signature
Support ZomMods & the Realism Mod 3.0: [You are not allowed to view external links. Register or Login to see them]

[You are not allowed to view external links. Register or Login to see them]
tomikaze's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Zombie Realism Mod 3.0

The first Realism Mod 3.0 map has been released, here is the announcement video [You are not allowed to view external links. Register or Login to see them]

Realism Announcements 1-12 below
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Update #1

Update #2

Update #3

Update #4

Update #5 Fully developed character classes  September 28th, 2016

Update #6  Class specific perks video - 11/09/16

Update #7  Ingame Menu, Stat Tracking & Gun Attachments - 11/20/16

Update #8 Game Modes & Special Achievements - 11/27/16

Update #9 LZ-52 Limbo

Update #10 - Special Guns - Merry Christmas!!!

Update #11 Nuketown & Gameplay January 2017
Here are some pics & a video of the Realism Mod 3.0 Running on MikeVLC's map NUK37OWN.

Update #12
New Realism Nuketown pics compliments of MikeVLC

See even more pics by following this link: [You are not allowed to view external links. Register or Login to see them]
[/spoiler]
Last Edit: March 16, 2017, 01:34:02 pm by tomikaze
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 25 June 2013
Last active: 15 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
HitmanVere's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
I suggest looking up what different grenade types are in BO2 MP, for example. Would be nice to see something like up-to-date bouncing betties and Black Hat
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 71 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If you want scripts / features made for you, then contact me by PM or email / skype etc
it will cost you tho so if you have no intention of reciprocating don't even waste my time ;)
Harry Bo21's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
souonds cool, if you need any help PM me ;)
Last Edit: July 08, 2015, 10:35:46 pm by Harry Bo21
[UGX] Social Networking & Q.A.
Date Registered: 18 August 2012
Last active: 63 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
UGX Team Member
My Groups
More
More
MrSlagovich's Groups
UGX Team Member
Nice one Tom! I was always a fan of the original mod it added so much replay value but it is very outdated now. It's really cool you guys are recreate your own version can't wait to see what you two nut jobs deliver to us.
Date Registered: 23 November 2013
Last active: 11 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Zombie Slayer Elite
JoshZombieBoy's Groups
You... you're not kidding? I really loved realism, BUT AS @MrSwagovich said, it's outdated now. Cannot wait for this!
Date Registered: 27 August 2012
Last active: 1 day ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
tomikaze's Groups
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
I suggest looking up what different grenade types are in BO2 MP, for example. Would be nice to see something like up-to-date bouncing betties and Black Hat
I am planning on having a "Demolitionist" class, so yea having a variety of grenade and other explosive options would be cool.

Nice one Tom! I was always a fan of the original mod it added so much replay value but it is very outdated now. It's really cool you guys are recreate your own version can't wait to see what you two nut jobs deliver to us.
Thanks man, we're trying to make something that feels a little like Zombie RPG where you get frequent rewards while also keeping the challenge high.

You... you're not kidding? I really loved realism, BUT AS @MrSwagovich said, it's outdated now. Cannot wait for this!
I can't for the life of me understand why this hasn't been done sooner. One of my biggest complaints with the current state of custom zombies is that after I have a zombie playing session for an hour or 2 I have nothing to show for it. With Realism you get to have the fun and your character is better than he was when you started.
Date Registered: 7 March 2014
Last active: 8 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
UGX Site Moderator
My Groups
More
More
MZslayer11's Groups
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
MZslayer11's Contact & Social LinksAsk MeService_Code_30MZslayer11
Maybe each character class could have its own unique skill that need to be "recharged" after being used. Sorta like exo abilities from AW or the skills from Borderlands. I'm not sure what character classes you are planning on making but here are some examples:

Demolitionist Character skill: Nuke-like shock-waves that come outward from the character and kill anything in a certain radius for 5 secconds and takes 1 minute to recharge.

Marksman Character Skill: Auto aims on all enemies for 10 seconds and takes 1 minute to recharge.

Combat medic Character skill: A large bubble forms around the player that protects the player from zombies. Any Downed players that are enclosed in the bubble are instantly revived. Other players may enter the bubble and also be protected from zombies. Zombies group up around the bubble and when the skill ends, it "Pops" and kills the zombies close to the bubble. Lasts 15 seconds and takes 1 and a half minutes to recharge.

Assault Character skill: When activated, your weapon becomes full auto if it is not already. Weapons that are already full auto gain double damage. You also have a bottomless clip. This lasts for 15 seconds and takes 1 and a half minute to recharge.

You could even go even deeper and have skill trees like in borderlands. You unlock skill points somehow and can be used to make yourself more powerful.

This is just an idea, you can take it or leave it.  ;)

Date Registered: 26 December 2013
Last active: 38 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Have a disc copy of [email protected], which is why steam doesn't display it
WaW: XxIceBearxX
Steam: Nightmare_Pie
Black Ops 3 Emblems
[You are not allowed to view external links. Register or Login to see them] [You are not allowed to view external links. Register or Login to see them]
mxtxm's Groups
mxtxm's Contact & Social LinksNightmare_Pie
I really cant wait for this. I have spent hours upon hours playing realism(got rank 65 on final prestige). My only hopes for this one are that more custom weapons are added and said custom weapons are upgradable.
Date Registered: 18 November 2014
Last active: 70 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Limits like fear are often an illusion.
Signature
freefire1990's Groups
Good fucking shit man!  :o
Date Registered: 27 October 2013
Last active: 7 hours ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
"0/10 what the hell is this weeaboo garbage" - IGN
Signature
PSNtoonjuice's Groups
PSNtoonjuice's Contact & Social LinksAstraxisPSNtoonjuice
I'm already super hyped about this idea! I hope it doesn't get dropped!

As for suggestions, I think it would be cool for each class to get a special piece of equipment (along with a special ability MZslayer mentioned above), say like a sentry or trap for the Engineer, or a medigun for the Medic. Just an idea! I can't wait to see what you guys come up with!
Last Edit: July 09, 2015, 08:24:27 pm by PSNtoonjuice
Date Registered: 9 June 2015
Last active: 78 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Spaceman99's Groups
Spaceman99's Contact & Social LinksSpaceman 99Spaceman99Spaceman99
looks swag  :D
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
tomikaze's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Original post updated!
Date Registered: 6 August 2012
Last active: 64 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
fatboypro's Groups
fatboypro's Contact & Social Links
I think it would be cool if the characters wheren't just stat changes and acualy looked different. Maybe even have there own quotes and personallity.
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
tomikaze's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
I think it would be cool if the characters wheren't just stat changes and acualy looked different. Maybe even have there own quotes and personallity.
There will be 5 different player/character models but as far as quotes...I doubt it. Maybe Blunt can weigh in on this.
Last Edit: September 06, 2015, 11:01:08 pm by tomikaze
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 71 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
There will be 5 different player/character models but as far as quotes...I doubt it. Maybe Blunt can weigh in on this.
if your happy to reduce the "quality" of the quotes, you can really ( and i mean REALLY ) reduce their size, giving you room to add a ton more in. Maybe something to consider

you could make it like they are talking through radios, to cover the lower quality

Login

or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Twitch
Loading ...