Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
arhowk's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
arhowk's Contact & Social Links
I think i glitched the time bombs by throwing a QED as my ally activated the time bomb. When the time bomb restarted, nothing changed. It was the same round, same guns, same zombies, etc. Next 3 time bombs were also ineffective.

Also, what are the nega-nuke and nega-insta kill powerups? i got a neganuke by a QED and the game ended.  :(
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 27 December 2013
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
redspace200's Groups
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
redspace200's Contact & Social Linksredspace6969redspace200redspace200
Thank you for the confirmation that there will be a patch for those drops. After beating my record and making it to round 11 (before getting ruined by two panzers  :P), I have a couple more issues to report:

1. Electric Cherry seems to be useless. I don't know if the damage values are too low or what, but it was pretty much ineffective on round 6

2. I don't know if this was intentional, but crawlers kill themselves off VERY quickly. Moving to some zones (even if it's just 20 meters away from them) will end them instantly. Again, don't know if this was intentional but it makes solo play very frustrating at times
1. The damage and radius electric cherry does is based on the amount of ammo you have used. You can get a much larger stun radius and stun time if you allow electric cherry to automatically activate by you using all of your ammo in the clip.

2. I do have a zombie minimum distance to the player, but should only be effected if you are in a completely different area to that zombie. I'll consider increasing the zombie radius for the next patch.

First of all, GREAT JOB REDSPACE!

Second of all. I have finally gotten some sort of a hang for the map in original solo, so I might as well give my thoughts on it.

Positives:

The map is heavily scripted, and no one can deny that fact. You did an amazing job putting the weapons and animations together, adding afterlife in, and putting in all the boss zombies. The wonder weapon variety was also good, too.  Another thing is Double Tap II. This perk makes life SO much easier with its added damage and I thank you for putting it in. The differently scripted zombies were also a great touch. Other things such as the golden shovel and the switches make the replayability levels extremely high. I also like the detail and environment found within the map. The rain and oil slicks add to the intensity of it.

Negatives:

I don't know if it's just me, but the Panzer Soldat's hook seems inescapable, as I tried to shoot his arm but he wouldn't let go. Second of all is the constant switch activations for multiple visits to PaP. As I would have to keep going down to the "security room" to hit the hardest switch, I would usually die because the round ends whenever I try to hold a crawler for it. I can't enjoy Pack as much as I would want, and most of my runs would end because of this. This is a huge negative due to constant reruns of the map, making me agitated at every death. I would want to go to Pack without risking my entire life for it. This is my opinion, though, and I respect your desire for a higher difficulty. I just personally think it would add to the fun factor. Sorry that this section seems so long, but this one negative keeps ruining my desire to solo run this map.

Overall, the map is solid and is amazing in the evolution of custom zombies. It's wide variety of features make it a sight to behold. Sadly, at least to me, this sightseeing usually comes to a rapid close by the clutter of zombies in the security chamber after the new round begins. I hope to enjoy this map even more, though, despite its difficulty.

1. The mech's hook light health previously was to high, ive reduced it by half in the upcoming update. If the mech completely pulls you in, then you have to kill him to get free. Not sure if it was like this in origins, didn't mess around with him to much to be completely sure. But you should be able to escape much easier after the V1.0.3 update, and you can always melee the light right before he pulls you completely in to get free.

2. I understand how the switch activation's can be frustrating. One thing to take note of is that you can actually activate the switches through afterlife, by shocking them. So you can pretty much activate almost all the pap switches, just through one afterlife. Getting through the security room can be tough, but as long as you bring a decent weapon into that room, you'll be fine. If the boy of silence detects you, he'll turn into smoke which you can shoot at to break free from the room and stop the crusaders from spawning.

Also want to take a second to say thanks to everyone for the continued support, it means so much to me! :)

Double Post Merge: November 28, 2014, 05:05:43 am
Change that to around a generator near where your currently in. As i said, there was a round where i was still killing templars a good 5 minutes after the start of the roundas i said it resets both. I'm just trying to fix lag issues

Regarding the fire zombie, the issue is that in buried i would touch him than run away so he would detonate. In viking, its extremely tough and he never seems to detonate like that untill hes running

Also a suggestion for zombie king i didnt see this option but maybe income boosts?
1. Messed around with the vars and the map does not appear to be resetting them. Unless your using a dvar other then "r_fullbright", im not sure why that would be resetting.

2. There are 2 waves of crusader zombies, after you stop all of them from taking over the 1st generator there attacking, they will respawn a second time and target a different generator. I chose to do this because the maps size isn't extremely large like origins, and it shouldn't take very long to get to the generator there attacking.

3. Not sure if I fully understand what you mean by that, but the amount of score the zombie king earns per second is increased as the time goes by.
Last Edit: November 28, 2014, 05:07:48 am by redspace200
Date Registered: 26 December 2013
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Have a disc copy of W@W, which is why steam doesn't display it
WaW: XxIceBearxX
Steam: Nightmare_Pie
Black Ops 3 Emblems
mxtxm's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
mxtxm's Contact & Social LinksNightmare_Pie
It looks good in game, it plays good, and has a nice weapons list to boot.
Here are some issues:
1) on solo the revive soda machine seems to go MIA[cant find it anywhere, so I have to depend on afterlife for second chancewas this intentional because second chance would conflict with afterlife mode?)]
2)Staminup does nothing to help mobility in the tar(this was depressing as stamin-up isn't all that easy to buy)
3) As nice as the Wunderwaffe death machine is, it goes away before its suppose to and I can still switch weapons with it. It is suppose to function like a death machine, in the sense that I shouldn't be able to switch weapons, but it should only go away once i burn through all of it's ammo.
Again great map, and will definitely play the hell out of it on full release.
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
My Groups
More
More
redspace200's Groups
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
redspace200's Contact & Social Linksredspace6969redspace200redspace200
It looks good in game, it plays good, and has a nice weapons list to boot.
Here are some issues:
1) on solo the revive soda machine seems to go MIA[cant find it anywhere, so I have to depend on afterlife for second chancewas this intentional because second chance would conflict with afterlife mode?)]
2)Staminup does nothing to help mobility in the tar(this was depressing as stamin-up isn't all that easy to buy)
3) As nice as the Wunderwaffe death machine is, it goes away before its suppose to and I can still switch weapons with it. It is suppose to function like a death machine, in the sense that I shouldn't be able to switch weapons, but it should only go away once i burn through all of it's ammo.
Again great map, and will definitely play the hell out of it on full release.

1. If your playing the original gamemode, then there will not be any quick revive machine. I don't believe the self revive and afterlife conflict with each other, its just for balancing purposes. To use self revive on solo, you can play a challenge addon or No Objectives mode which doesn't have the afterlife mode.

2. Stamin-up should slightly increase your running speed, and boost your running duration. I believe the effects are more noticeable with a lighter weapon. Having stamin-up will also allow you to jump inside while on the oil, to get through it faster.

3. I wanted to setup the wunderwaffe drop differently then it was from cotd, didn't like how they made you burn through all the ammo just to get rid of the drop. In my version, you're supposed to be able to switch weapons when you get it. The timer doesn't actually start until you fire your first shot, so you can reserve it for later use if you would like.
Date Registered: 25 June 2013
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
1,024Add +1
Forum Rank
Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
HitmanVere's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
2. Stamin-up should slightly increase your running speed, and boost your running duration. I believe the effects are more noticeable with a lighter weapon. Having stamin-up will also allow you to jump inside while on the oil, to get through it faster.

If I remember correctly, original Stamin made so every gun basically was same "weight", meaning you could run same speed with every gun. Would be nice in such challenging map to have this effect, since it isnt that big thing, but would still help
Date Registered: 21 February 2014
Last active: 11 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
More
ShotgunRagtime's Contact & Social LinksShotgunRagtime
Alright, after testing out how crawlers die, I've noticed a couple of things:

1. Sometimes it appears random -- for example, when I take the elevator down into the catacomb, usually my one or two crawlers will join me there. However, one time they simply died, and I had to start the round in the catacomb.

2. Making crawlers inside a zone seems to allow them to survive there, which was slightly useful in my last run

3. I'm convinced that the system you currently have set up is either broken or not functioning as intended. For example, on Round 2 I had 3 (injured) zombies in the first room (the starting room with the energy drink machine). Upon opening the door to the second room and entering it, all 3 zombies died. I was only about 10 meters away from them. Another issue I noted is that heading from the mystery box area to the Speed Cola area will instantly kill off your crawlers. There were several more spots like this, but unfortunately I don't remember the specifics.

Ultimately these issues make it very difficult to explore the map in solo, as you don't have anyone to baby-sit zombies. I do have a unique idea for how to fix this issue, however: implement a literal "baby sitter" as a buyable utility on the map. Perhaps in the mystery box area you could place a sort of force-field like device that, when a 200 point fee was paid, would lock your crawler inside and keep him from dying (like what Leroy did on Buried). Give it a 2 round cooldown or something.

In any event, I think I'm gonna take a break from the map until the crawler issue is addressed, as it's too difficult to explore in solo otherwise
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Signature
Zombies is a fun and challenging experience, especially when you get your high round after dying the first 50 times...on the previous 50 maps...each...and then your game crashes.
AverDefiance's Groups
AverDefiance's Contact & Social Links
One last question, Redspace. Is the Panzer supposed to die if he flies into the crane. He didn't come on round 8 because of this :P
Date Registered: 20 December 2013
Last active: 9 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Buried Round 196 World Record by me: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYLBm3EyNGs

Shi No First Room Round 115 by me: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yn4QN_rUJ7s
Wunderful's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Wunderful's Contact & Social LinksxWunderfuLxxWunderfuLxXxWunderfuLxX1
Alright, after testing out how crawlers die, I've noticed a couple of things:

1. Sometimes it appears random -- for example, when I take the elevator down into the catacomb, usually my one or two crawlers will join me there. However, one time they simply died, and I had to start the round in the catacomb.

2. Making crawlers inside a zone seems to allow them to survive there, which was slightly useful in my last run

3. I'm convinced that the system you currently have set up is either broken or not functioning as intended. For example, on Round 2 I had 3 (injured) zombies in the first room (the starting room with the energy drink machine). Upon opening the door to the second room and entering it, all 3 zombies died. I was only about 10 meters away from them. Another issue I noted is that heading from the mystery box area to the Speed Cola area will instantly kill off your crawlers. There were several more spots like this, but unfortunately I don't remember the specifics.

Ultimately these issues make it very difficult to explore the map in solo, as you don't have anyone to baby-sit zombies. I do have a unique idea for how to fix this issue, however: implement a literal "baby sitter" as a buyable utility on the map. Perhaps in the mystery box area you could place a sort of force-field like device that, when a 200 point fee was paid, would lock your crawler inside and keep him from dying (like what Leroy did on Buried). Give it a 2 round cooldown or something.

In any event, I think I'm gonna take a break from the map until the crawler issue is addressed, as it's too difficult to explore in solo otherwise

Redspace is badass enough to straight up stick Leroy in the map  :please:
Date Registered: 21 February 2014
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
bportjoey's Groups
bportjoey's Contact & Social Linksjoeyofbportbportjoey
Love ,love, love this map, hats off to you Redspace and those who helped and tested this map. As a proven pioneer for the custom zombie scene it's unfortunate (but respected) that you may be moving on from this community,  i just hope you continue your path in life creating content for the gaming industry as you are truly a gifted individual.  One day you WILL be responsible for the success of a AAA title,  wishfully thinking treyarch, or maybe you could school Sledgehammer as I have a feeling there going to drop the ball on the up coming zombie mode in January, but seriously good luck in the future on whatever path you choose and thank you for blessing all of us zombie addicts with this masterpiece. I'm sure the devs at Treyarch would agree
Date Registered: 1 July 2014
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Maps Completed - Slapshot - Suspended
Signature
hardpoint_taken's Groups
I've found out that its pretty hard to kill the chain of the panzer and can't shoot him when i'm hooked.
Date Registered: 31 August 2014
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
The ultimate man's Contact & Social Links
lagg with other people not internet but the map itself >:( >:(
Date Registered: 7 July 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Signature
monkeyfunky's Groups

Map runs like a dream for my gtx 750 ti sc no lag on solo only lag from playing with people from uk may be time to upgrade your graphics card.
The Doctor
Date Registered: 26 March 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
timelordalex's Groups
timelordalex's Contact & Social Links

not lag, framerate, and if you got a low spec machine thats why, i have the same issue, though this map has been portaled well, so don't get many issues
Date Registered: 23 November 2013
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Zombie Slayer Elite
Gabrielle's Groups
Gabrielle's Contact & Social LinksTutorialZoneNL
Fun map, love it. It's hard to find the afterlife 'panels'. Also, sometimes you can't get the blue skulls in afterlife. Died twice thanks to the hole in front of one of the generators (the one that's down when you move with the elevator). Still, it's a fun map to play!
Date Registered: 24 August 2014
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Signature
I did not come to create a map, I came to beat the sh*t out of yours!
x_xMayheMx_x's Groups
I'm not sure if this was a bug or not, just never seen this before or after the fact. Dug a nuke from a dig site, grabbed nuke of course and then every grenade i threw after said nuke was in fact a baby nuke itself, complete with nuke animations and everything. That not only blew the zombies to smithereens, but also hurt my teammates. This was just about the coolest thing I've seen so far on custom zombies. Just not sure if it was a bug or not.

Loading ...