Last Active
June 06, 2020, 05:28:32 am

Forum Profile

Profile Link
Country
us
Local Time
April 23, 2024, 12:14:41 pm

Well, that took longer than it should've :P . Dunno if it counts for much at this point, but here it is anyways! Round 29 went on for a really lon...
7 years ago

I will try and optimize my map for the next update (Which hopefully will be the last update), is anyone still interested in playing this map if I do so? We'll see when the update comes, as I also got Nuketown ...
8 years ago
    I enjoyed playing through this map and was absolutely awed by the amount of effort put into the details of the environment. The Easter Egg wasn't too easy or too challenging, and the weapons gave a nice feel and blended in perfectly to the style of the map. The Blunder and Acid Ga...
8 years ago

So that happened. So much for dying to end the run...Ye
8 years ago
    The Shrink Gun's ammo capacity is glorious. Period. Thank you for that beautiful addition to the map.

Two things to note, however, one of which is the fact that I dolphin dove into a puddle and got stuck in prone and couldn't move. The puddle was loca...
8 years ago
    A really nice map that plays around with scripts in a nice, refreshing, and unique way. It gives a breath of fresh air to veteran zombies players and offers a never-before seen dynamic in the game mode. The health system causes players to be more cautious and sparing about their receiv...
8 years ago

Signature

Zombies is a fun and challenging experience, especially when you get your high round after dying the first 50 times...on the previous 50 maps...each...and then your game crashes.
Loading ...