Signature
Huruman's Groups
Huruman's Contact & Social Links

UPDATE - 07/12/20
*Fixed the juggernaut perk with 250 points of health

UPDATE - 06/15/19

* Added an optional version without nudity

* Fixed the Quick Revive bug in Solo

* Fixed the powerup minigun bug (you can no longer buy weapons while this powerup is active)

* Improved the respawn zombie in the last areas of the map (in the upper and lower part of the circular temple)

* Solved the possible problem of getting stuck in the blockade next to the PHD

* Improved some minor issues

BUGS WARNING:
The hintstrings are not updated, so when the power is turned on, messages from perks dispensers and PAP are not updated.
Despite this, everything is functional:  the perks can be purchased without problems, and the weapons can be improved.
As long as you have the necessary amount of points, of course.

Last Edit: July 12, 2020, 10:16:23 am by Huruman
:thumbsup-smiley:35:party_parrot:50<318:facepalm:9:bananadance:12:gentleman_parrot:10:homer:13:uglystupid2:8:shuffle_further_parrot:8:shitstorm:7:rekt:6:cheesy:4:money_rain:2:gg:1:take_my_money:1
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 19 June 2018
Last active: 1 day ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
cpt_johnson1's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
cpt_johnson1's Contact & Social Links
Finally! I can't wait to play this :D
:thumbsup-smiley:4
[UGX] Founder
Date Registered: 24 June 2011
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
If Java had true garbage collection, most programs would delete themselves upon execution.
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
This map looks pretty awesome from the screenshots, I'm getting back into playing WaW maps lately and this looks worth checking out. I saw you mentioned your hintstrings arent updating, this is a common issue in WaW and can be fixed using this guide https://confluence.ugx-mods.com/plugins/servlet/mobile?contentId=1146946#content/view/1146946
:thumbsup-smiley:3
Date Registered: 13 August 2016
Last active: 1 month ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
More
galal mehrez's Groups
omg i played abit of this map and got to only one world and to the hub of the portals (because i was busy being amazed at everything and died) and this map is amazing it just has only one problem....its not youtuber friendly the house with the portraits of nudes in it needs to be removed or replased with something els if you want youtubers to play it so i think you should update it because i think this map would get really populer its really good and i want to see youtubers playing it also i like alot how you made it its like 4 or 5 maps in one (not sure how many because i havent played all of it) and the download is only almost 300mb too for me this is one of the top favorite maps of all time thats your first zombie map too i am amazed and i will surely get to playing it again soon this is a master piece :+1: :)
Last Edit: June 02, 2019, 05:03:48 am by galal mehrez
:thumbsup-smiley:1
Date Registered: 3 May 2016
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
Huruman's Groups

Finally! I can't wait to play this :D
 Thanks a lot! :)

Quote from: treminaor on June 01, 2019, 07:24:58 PM
This map looks pretty awesome from the screenshots, I'm getting back into playing WaW maps lately and this looks worth checking out. I saw you mentioned your hintstrings arent updating, this is a common issue in WaW and can be fixed using this guide https://confluence.ugx-mods.com/plugins/servlet/mobile?contentId=1146946#content/view/1146946

Thanks Treminaor! 

During the last weeks, I have been trying to apply that tutorial, without success. It just does not work for me, and I do not know why. :'(

omg i played abit of this map and got to only one world and to the hub of the portals (because i was busy being amazed at everything and died) and this map is amazing it just has only one problem....its not youtuber friendly the house with the portraits of nudes in it needs to be removed or replased with something els if you want youtubers to play it so i think you should update it because i think this map would get really populer its really good and i want to see youtubers playing it also i like alot how you made it its like 4 or 5 maps in one (not sure how many because i havent played all of it) and the download is only almost 300mb too for me this is one of the top favorite maps of all time thats your first zombie map too i am amazed and i will surely get to playing it again soon this is a master piece :+1: :)

Thanks, Galal. I really appreciated your opinion. 

I'm glad you like the map. O0

I had not thought about the youtubers, although, for me, the nudes are simply art.
You've convinced me I think in a few days I'll upload a version of Mixti Fori without nudity ;)  

Regards

:)1
Date Registered: 17 December 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
1,404Add +1
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Community Scripter Elite
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
It aint much, if it aint Dutch
Signature
BluntStuffy's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Scripter Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom scripting in the UGX-Mods community.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
BluntStuffy's Contact & Social LinksBluntstuffy@BluntZombieBluntStuffyStuffyZombie
Congrats on the release! This map is really something special with the different worlds. Really cool, nice job!
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
More
galal mehrez's Groups
OK found a weird but the reaper in the smg mode after you knife it does the weapon switch animation which is when you switch to another weapon

Double Post Merge: June 02, 2019, 09:57:00 pm

Zombies die out after some time if you are it the house and they are outside

Double Post Merge: June 02, 2019, 10:02:34 pm

Also could you plz move the zombie counter to be up instead of down

Double Post Merge: June 02, 2019, 10:06:04 pm

When you zoom in with the chain saw the cross hair disappear don't know if that's a bug or on purpose

Double Post Merge: June 02, 2019, 10:21:37 pm
If you have quick revive and you go to last stand the zombies still run at you cause insta death when you get up except if you are lucky and run away before they hit you (thats how I died in the game I was just playing) also because I don't know for sure if there is a perk limit can you remove it plz because I honestly think not being able to use all the perks makes the experience abit less enjoyable 
Last Edit: June 02, 2019, 10:21:37 pm by galal mehrez
Date Registered: 24 October 2015
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
fer28296's Groups
fer28296's Contact & Social Links
What a piece of art my friend, liked the sky and the french part of the map, very good job :grin: :+1:

:thumbsup-smiley:2
Date Registered: 22 October 2013
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
My Groups
More
ocxmwys4mod's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
ocxmwys4mod's Contact & Social Links
Thank you for sharing the interesting map. We like it very much. It's interesting. :troll: :cheesy:
Last Edit: June 03, 2019, 03:31:15 pm by ocxmwys4mod
:thumbsup-smiley:3
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
Huruman's Groups
#Blunt: Thanks a lot, mate!  Without your help, I would not have gotten it O0

#Galal:  There is no limit for the perks, you can buy the 8 available perks. The gameplay on SOLO can be a bit frustrating at first, but once you buy the first submachine gun and get Juggernaut, for example, it is easier to face the challenge.
:)

The first thematic area (France) has a quite complex flow of zones. It is possible that in an only specific place the zombies need to cross a hidden corridor to connect with the areas in which the players are. I forced the zombies to die while crossing that long corridor, to make the gameplay more agile.

I have tried to avoid that the zones are too linear, especially at the beginning of the map, to offer several alternatives and routes to the players.

#fer2829: A million thanks! I really appreciate it. :)

#ocxmwys4mod: Thanks for playing my map!  I'm glad you like it ;)
Last Edit: June 03, 2019, 06:15:58 pm by Huruman
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
More
galal mehrez's Groups
#Blunt: Thanks a lot, mate!  Without your help, I would not have gotten it O0

#Galal:  There is no limit for the perks, you can buy the 8 available perks. The gameplay on SOLO can be a bit frustrating at first, but once you buy the first submachine gun and get Juggernaut, for example, it is easier to face the challenge.
:)

The first thematic area (France) has a quite complex flow of zones. It is possible that in an only specific place the zombies need to cross a hidden corridor to connect with the areas in which the players are. I forced the zombies to die while crossing that long corridor, to make the gameplay more agile.

I have tried to avoid that the zones are too linear, especially at the beginning of the map, to offer several alternatives and routes to the players.

#fer2829: A million thanks! I really appreciate it. :)

#ocxmwys4mod: Thanks for playing my map!  I'm glad you like it ;)
ok also will you fix the quick revive bug its really annoying also will you move the zombie counter?
Last Edit: June 03, 2019, 10:23:38 pm by galal mehrez
Date Registered: 14 March 2016
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
CARLOSBITTE's Groups
CARLOSBITTE's Contact & Social Links
Dude the map is amazing but I just played 3 games and I died of 3 hits wit:Sh juggernog 
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
Huruman's Groups
Yes, I'll try to take a look at the quick revive. But currently I am very busy with work and other things, I need some days to check this.

Regarding the position of the zombie counter, I like where it is ;) Although I do not rule out doing what you ask me, if there are many more people asking for that change.
Last Edit: June 04, 2019, 09:43:02 am by Huruman
Date Registered: 9 June 2015
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Spaceman99's Groups
Spaceman99's Contact & Social LinksSpaceman 99Spaceman99Spaceman99
Very good map:)  i was waiting for the release for a very long time.
Anyway i think i found a bug:
when i had the minigun perk i accidentaly take a weapon from the mistery box in its place. everytime i spin the box to change my guns i ended up getting a new one.
I ended up getting 6 different guns:D 
Last Edit: June 04, 2019, 04:10:26 pm by Spaceman99
Date Registered: 18 January 2016
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
Let's play
Wipez's Groups
Wipez's Contact & Social LinksYouTube
Excellent map, great job with it. Very original and creative with the different area system. We completed it but definitely didn't discover all what the map has to offer, the staffs, chests, gold doors, bench etc.

Loading ...