UGX-Mods

Call of Duty 5: World at War => Custom Maps, Mods & Tools => Map Releases => Topic started by: Huruman on June 01, 2019, 12:00:19 pm

Title: MIXTI FORI (nazi_zombie_mix)
Post by: Huruman on June 01, 2019, 12:00:19 pm
(https://i.postimg.cc/QxNxHM9k/banner-english.jpg) (https://postimages.org/)

Juggernaut FIX DOWNLOAD (MediaFire) (https://www.mediafire.com/file/41plvk1u0p58aa5/juggernaut_fix_nazi_zombie_mix.exe/file)

NORMAL DOWNLOAD (MediaFire) (http://www.mediafire.com/file/0oefkdvc3y3k66g/nazi_zombie_mix.exe/file)

UPDATE - 07/12/20
*Fixed the juggernaut perk with 250 points of health

UPDATE - 06/15/19

* Added an optional version without nudity

* Fixed the Quick Revive bug in Solo

* Fixed the powerup minigun bug (you can no longer buy weapons while this powerup is active)

* Improved the respawn zombie in the last areas of the map (in the upper and lower part of the circular temple)

* Solved the possible problem of getting stuck in the blockade next to the PHD

* Improved some minor issues

(https://i.postimg.cc/ZRdtWG4S/storyline.jpg)

(https://i.postimg.cc/0NKHn73G/features.jpg)

(https://i.postimg.cc/NM48kMg7/credits.jpg)

BUGS WARNING:
The hintstrings are not updated, so when the power is turned on, messages from perks dispensers and PAP are not updated.
Despite this, everything is functional:  the perks can be purchased without problems, and the weapons can be improved.
As long as you have the necessary amount of points, of course.

Title: Re: MIXTI FORI (nazi_zombie_mix)
Post by: cpt_johnson1 on June 01, 2019, 02:33:19 pm
Finally! I can't wait to play this :D
Post by: treminaor on June 01, 2019, 05:24:58 pm
This map looks pretty awesome from the screenshots, I'm getting back into playing WaW maps lately and this looks worth checking out. I saw you mentioned your hintstrings arent updating, this is a common issue in WaW and can be fixed using this guide https://confluence.ugx-mods.com/plugins/servlet/mobile?contentId=1146946#content/view/1146946 (https://confluence.ugx-mods.com/plugins/servlet/mobile?contentId=1146946#content/view/1146946)
Post by: galal mehrez on June 02, 2019, 04:54:16 am
omg i played abit of this map and got to only one world and to the hub of the portals (because i was busy being amazed at everything and died) and this map is amazing it just has only one problem....its not youtuber friendly the house with the portraits of nudes in it needs to be removed or replased with something els if you want youtubers to play it so i think you should update it because i think this map would get really populer its really good and i want to see youtubers playing it also i like alot how you made it its like 4 or 5 maps in one (not sure how many because i havent played all of it) and the download is only almost 300mb too for me this is one of the top favorite maps of all time thats your first zombie map too i am amazed and i will surely get to playing it again soon this is a master piece :+1: :)
Post by: Huruman on June 02, 2019, 05:38:58 pm

Finally! I can't wait to play this :D
 Thanks a lot! :)

Quote from: treminaor on June 01, 2019, 07:24:58 PM (https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/map-releases/29/mixti-fori-nazizombiemix/17069/msg160664#msg160664)
This map looks pretty awesome from the screenshots, I'm getting back into playing WaW maps lately and this looks worth checking out. I saw you mentioned your hintstrings arent updating, this is a common issue in WaW and can be fixed using this guide https://confluence.ugx-mods.com/plugins/servlet/mobile?contentId=1146946#content/view/1146946 (https://confluence.ugx-mods.com/plugins/servlet/mobile?contentId=1146946#content/view/1146946)

Thanks Treminaor! 

During the last weeks, I have been trying to apply that tutorial, without success. It just does not work for me, and I do not know why. :'(

omg i played abit of this map and got to only one world and to the hub of the portals (because i was busy being amazed at everything and died) and this map is amazing it just has only one problem....its not youtuber friendly the house with the portraits of nudes in it needs to be removed or replased with something els if you want youtubers to play it so i think you should update it because i think this map would get really populer its really good and i want to see youtubers playing it also i like alot how you made it its like 4 or 5 maps in one (not sure how many because i havent played all of it) and the download is only almost 300mb too for me this is one of the top favorite maps of all time thats your first zombie map too i am amazed and i will surely get to playing it again soon this is a master piece :+1: :)

Thanks, Galal. I really appreciated your opinion. 

I'm glad you like the map. O0

I had not thought about the youtubers, although, for me, the nudes are simply art.
You've convinced me I think in a few days I'll upload a version of Mixti Fori without nudity ;)  

Regards

Post by: BluntStuffy on June 02, 2019, 05:44:36 pm
Congrats on the release! This map is really something special with the different worlds. Really cool, nice job!
Post by: galal mehrez on June 02, 2019, 09:47:36 pm
OK found a weird but the reaper in the smg mode after you knife it does the weapon switch animation which is when you switch to another weapon

Double Post Merge: June 02, 2019, 09:57:00 pm

Zombies die out after some time if you are it the house and they are outside

Double Post Merge: June 02, 2019, 10:02:34 pm

Also could you plz move the zombie counter to be up instead of down

Double Post Merge: June 02, 2019, 10:06:04 pm

When you zoom in with the chain saw the cross hair disappear don't know if that's a bug or on purpose

Double Post Merge: June 02, 2019, 10:21:37 pm
If you have quick revive and you go to last stand the zombies still run at you cause insta death when you get up except if you are lucky and run away before they hit you (thats how I died in the game I was just playing) also because I don't know for sure if there is a perk limit can you remove it plz because I honestly think not being able to use all the perks makes the experience abit less enjoyable 
Post by: fer28296 on June 03, 2019, 03:56:27 am
What a piece of art my friend, liked the sky and the french part of the map, very good job :grin: :+1:

Post by: ocxmwys4mod on June 03, 2019, 03:26:13 pm
(https://postimg.cc/N5brFXcd)Thank you for sharing the interesting map. We like it very much. It's interesting. :troll: :cheesy:
(https://i.postimg.cc/FHXbPbnX/Co-DWa-W-2019-06-03-22-43-23-102.jpg)
Post by: Huruman on June 03, 2019, 06:13:53 pm
#Blunt: Thanks a lot, mate!  Without your help, I would not have gotten it O0

#Galal:  There is no limit for the perks, you can buy the 8 available perks. The gameplay on SOLO can be a bit frustrating at first, but once you buy the first submachine gun and get Juggernaut, for example, it is easier to face the challenge.
:)

The first thematic area (France) has a quite complex flow of zones. It is possible that in an only specific place the zombies need to cross a hidden corridor to connect with the areas in which the players are. I forced the zombies to die while crossing that long corridor, to make the gameplay more agile.

I have tried to avoid that the zones are too linear, especially at the beginning of the map, to offer several alternatives and routes to the players.

#fer2829: A million thanks! I really appreciate it. :)

#ocxmwys4mod: Thanks for playing my map!  I'm glad you like it ;)
Post by: galal mehrez on June 03, 2019, 10:22:54 pm
#Blunt: Thanks a lot, mate!  Without your help, I would not have gotten it O0

#Galal:  There is no limit for the perks, you can buy the 8 available perks. The gameplay on SOLO can be a bit frustrating at first, but once you buy the first submachine gun and get Juggernaut, for example, it is easier to face the challenge.
:)

The first thematic area (France) has a quite complex flow of zones. It is possible that in an only specific place the zombies need to cross a hidden corridor to connect with the areas in which the players are. I forced the zombies to die while crossing that long corridor, to make the gameplay more agile.

I have tried to avoid that the zones are too linear, especially at the beginning of the map, to offer several alternatives and routes to the players.

#fer2829: A million thanks! I really appreciate it. :)

#ocxmwys4mod: Thanks for playing my map!  I'm glad you like it ;)
ok also will you fix the quick revive bug its really annoying also will you move the zombie counter?
Post by: CARLOSBITTE on June 04, 2019, 09:07:57 am
Dude the map is amazing but I just played 3 games and I died of 3 hits wit:Sh juggernog 
Post by: Huruman on June 04, 2019, 09:42:43 am
Yes, I'll try to take a look at the quick revive. But currently I am very busy with work and other things, I need some days to check this.

Regarding the position of the zombie counter, I like where it is ;) Although I do not rule out doing what you ask me, if there are many more people asking for that change.
Post by: Spaceman99 on June 04, 2019, 03:25:21 pm
Very good map:)  i was waiting for the release for a very long time.
Anyway i think i found a bug:
when i had the minigun perk i accidentaly take a weapon from the mistery box in its place. everytime i spin the box to change my guns i ended up getting a new one.
I ended up getting 6 different guns:D 
Post by: Wipez on June 05, 2019, 01:21:33 am
Excellent map, great job with it. Very original and creative with the different area system. We completed it but definitely didn't discover all what the map has to offer, the staffs, chests, gold doors, bench etc.
Post by: The NeverEnder on June 05, 2019, 05:00:15 am
Very nice map!  However there seems to be an issue that a friend of mine and I have run into where if you are downed and you die, the next round you come back, your screen is zoomed in.
Post by: AZASANAIRALANTI on June 06, 2019, 04:04:54 am
Can you make the map brighter pleaze. I feel nautouse even if i turn the brightness settings up. Besides that, i like the amount of work you put in this map including the BO3 guns and different enviorments.
Post by: Huruman on June 06, 2019, 07:22:20 am
#Spaceman99
Thanks for comment!  This weekend I'm going to take a look at that bug and the others that have been commented O0

#Wipez
Thanks a lot! I really appreciate it. :)

#The Never Ender
Thanks!  Would it be possible for you to send me a screenshot of the place where that happens, by private message?

#All
I already have a new version of the map without nudity, but I will wait to solve the mentioned problems before releasing it. 

But if any youtuber wants to make a video, I can provide the non-nude version by private message ;)
Post by: Pilgrimm on June 06, 2019, 05:26:33 pm
This map is so good! i wonder what it would be like if remastered on BO3.
 Anyways love it havent been able to beat it yet though. only had one goof which was at the beginning teleporter killed me from fall damage.
Post by: cadurling on June 08, 2019, 09:55:56 am
Game 1 zombies spawned super slow when someone went down near end game.  Game 2 near the phd I got stuck in window while fixing barrier.   Great looking map, but glitches ruin the map.
Post by: Huruman on June 08, 2019, 10:54:02 am
#CARLOSBITTE
Thanks a lot! I was afraid that the map would be too easy for even one player :) Unfortunately, I do not know how I could give more life to the players. 

#Pilgrimm
Thanks for the comment! Were you "recovering" from a blow before using teleportation?

#Cadurling
I'm trying to correct all the errors. I have tested the map hundreds of times, during the last months, and I've finished the map a few times. The truth is that I have never been stuck anywhere. I'm going to take a look at what you mention. I think you've had very bad luck. 

Post by: Huruman on June 11, 2019, 05:36:04 pm
Thanks to Blunt Stuffy I solved these bugs:

- Quick Revive Solo bug
- Minigun Powerup (you can no longer buy weapons while this powerup is active)

I have also corrected the possibility that a player could get stuck in the window next to the phd, and a couple of minor issues.

I want to review some more things, especially in the final part of the map.

So in a couple of days, I'll upload a new version of the map.  O0
Post by: Huruman on June 15, 2019, 01:42:56 pm
NORMAL DOWNLOAD (MediaFire) (http://www.mediafire.com/file/0oefkdvc3y3k66g/nazi_zombie_mix.exe/file)

No Nudity DOWNLOAD (MediaFire) (http://www.mediafire.com/file/u1aen7l5gr9dhwc/no_nudity_nazi_zombie_mix.exe/file)

UPDATE - 06/15/19

* Added an optional version without nudity

* Fixed the Quick Revive bug in Solo

* Fixed the powerup minigun bug (you can no longer buy weapons while this powerup is active)

* Improved the respawn zombie in the last areas of the map (in the upper and lower part of the circular temple)

* Solved the possible problem of getting stuck in the blockade next to the PHD

* Improved some minor issues
Post by: cadurling on June 16, 2019, 10:59:46 pm
Thanks for the update.  We were able to get the buyable ending.
Post by: Huruman on June 17, 2019, 08:38:50 am

Thanks for playing my map again! O0
Post by: adfgdagasdf2 on June 17, 2019, 04:54:49 pm
Glad to finally see this released! Everything just oozes scale and grandeur, even just walking out of spawn was breathtaking. I really like the interesting twists in each area, like finding the key to the power in the first area and some roof parkour in the second; really top notch gameplay design, makes every run interesting and makes me adapt to the playstyle of each area. The only complaint I can think of is the weapon balancing, some weapons seem very weak compared to others, namely the Winchester and XPR-50(?) were struggling at round 9. Otherwise, they're really creative! Powerful Bloodhound but you can't reload it, explosive pistols, love it!

Overall, love it love it love it. Thank you so much for this, it really is phenomenal!
Post by: Basil Bonehead on June 18, 2019, 03:16:05 am
enjoy the map, it's interesting but there are a few things about the map i can't figure out even after a few games of this map

1. what are the purpose of the golden doors? how do you open them?
2. the staffs. i've played this map twice for several hours in those two sessions and i still can't figure out how to aquire the staffs, any hints you can give?
3. how can you leave the final area if you want to leave and get more perks, find parts etc. without falling off the ledge to your death?
Post by: Huruman on June 18, 2019, 06:39:21 pm
#PSNtoonjuice
Thanks a lot for your kind comments. I really liked the idea that from the respawn you could see the end of the map. It's like closing a circle, the mission of the players starts very close to where it will end ;)

Regarding weapons, all the credit must be given to El Tito Pricus, who has given them to me. I have limited myself to follow his instructions to incorporate them into my map.

To me the weapons seem really great!

#mann
Thanks for comment! :)

1. There are two golden doors that can be opened. One of them is necessary to be able to complete the map (the one that is together with the monolith) The other can only be opened from one side, but not from the other, which gives you a somewhat different route. In order to open it, it is necessary to explore a bit near the Nazi camp. Just that, explore a little.

The rest of the golden doors are decorative, they are to give the sensation that the old complex of the final part of the map is even bigger than it is (And already it is very big)

There is also a secret door in the French thematic area ... it allows access to a hidden room with something similar to a reward (if you have the necessary points) It really is not easy to discover how to open it ... the testers who helped me test the map before the release NEVER discovered how to open it. If you are interested, I can give you some hints by private message.

2. I'm a little confused, but I have not added the staff on my map. English is not my native language, so if I gave the impression that I had added those elements, I apologize.

3. It is not possible to leave the final area, except if you die. This is a very thoughtful design decision. I could have added teleportation to return to other areas of the map, but I like the idea of players reaching a final stage, from which they can not return.
Post by: Huruman on June 22, 2019, 07:20:30 am
I am pleased to announce that Mixti Fori has exceeded 1300 downloads! :cheesy:  And the number of downloads continues to rise steadily, day by day.
This far exceeds my highest expectations. Thanks to all! ;)
Post by: 12spiderweb on June 23, 2019, 09:12:50 pm
Woah wait, I thought this was canceled ages ago!! Im so pleased to see that its finally released ^^ And does it sure deliver!

Seriously. The effort that was put into this is incredible, there is so much to say so I'll put these into bullet points

- Every area feels unique and seperated enough to give the illusion that you are truely teleporting to place to place. Heck they're big enough to be singular survival maps
- Whilst I think some weapons need a buff (espessially pap weapons) I think the variety is great
- One of my favourite details is that the sky boxes have another layer under them so clouds and sunsets are placed B)
- Plenty of rewarding secrets
- Once you get a general idea on what you're doing, its super simple (yet challenging) to know what your objective is

This map truely makes you feel like you're adventuring into different places, and whilst I did lazily bullet point them, the experiance is incredible. If I were to report one thing is that quick revive has an annoying bug where it would sometimes become unaccesable to buy (I think it happens when you attempt to buy it when you done have enough money/already have the perk) Hopefully this gets fixed but for now its avoidable.

I dont care what anyone says, this is certainly a 10/10 map. Thank you for completing this, I had a lot of fun playing this
Post by: CodZombiesModder on June 24, 2019, 02:59:58 am
nice mate everything about this map just leaves me speech less  thank you for making it i think the tommy gun really fits in the map and the box is fucking awesome man your a really good modder and mapper cant wait for your next map(if you make one)

Post by: MicOne on June 26, 2019, 02:07:39 am
Fantastic map!  Up there with the WAW greats!  Was much more expansive then we were exppecting!
Post by: Huruman on June 26, 2019, 08:28:23 am
#12spiderweb
Thanks a lot for your kind comments. O0
It is true that I stopped the project several times. I suppose that the frustration of not being able to solve some things by myself, together with the problems of daily life, made me get away from this hobby on several occasions.
But after so much effort invested, I needed to finish the map and share it with everyone who had followed the thread of the work in progress. ;)

#CodZombiesModder
Thanks fo comment! I really appreciate a lot. ;)
I feel that after a handful of multiplayer maps, and this zombie map, I do not have much else to say or contribute. I have in mind to start a new project: make a "simple" 2D game. For which I have to learn a lot of programming, which is my weakest point. In the free time that my real work and other occupations allow me, of course.

Post by: toasted on July 07, 2019, 07:30:48 pm
Looks fun! Cant wait to play :thumbsup:
Post by: patrickchauvin on July 24, 2019, 12:30:00 am
Amazing Map :)
+ 1 respect for you
Thank you
Post by: Huruman on July 28, 2019, 07:20:34 am
Thanks for comment, guys O0
Post by: Hello~ on August 04, 2019, 10:16:30 pm
I dont know how to get the key T_T
Post by: Huruman on August 08, 2019, 07:01:26 am
I dont know how to get the key T_T
 If it is the power key, look inside the nearby night club 
Post by: SirusLight on August 10, 2019, 07:31:27 pm
From what I could find and do, it's a very fun map, I just can't find the key to power. I'll find it on youtube later. I find if funny I can't do that but I am able to accidentally stumble upon the 4000 point gun easter egg
Post by: galal mehrez on August 10, 2019, 09:29:48 pm
From what I could find and do, it's a very fun map, I just can't find the key to power. I'll find it on youtube later. I find if funny I can't do that but I am able to accidentally stumble upon the 4000 point gun easter egg
 The key is inside the house on a table on a corner
Post by: Setsuna on August 17, 2019, 12:48:59 pm
wow a great mod again that i can enjoy
Post by: axm on August 17, 2019, 08:22:04 pm
Great map, thanks for all your hard work
Post by: Huruman on August 20, 2019, 08:44:22 am
Thanks a lot, guys O0
Post by: Mr Chimp on October 16, 2019, 12:22:26 am
Dude, this is by far the most beautiful and complex map i've ever played on WaW, i cannot give enough praise. It legit looks and plays like a BO3 map, even the knifing is good on this map. The scenery is beauitful and ominous, and i really appreciate the mild lovecraftian elements, especially the underground temple. But, and i'm sure you've heard this already, the 3 hit Jugg is simply infuriating. I'm by no means a new player, i started playing zombies 8 years ago, but even for me this map is sometimes too much. It requires such perfect plays that it's nigh impossible to not go 5 rounds without going down, especially with less than 4 players. All this going downing results in the game extending for long periods of time, my first playthrough lasting 3 hours and getting to just round 25, and it will only keep getting worse unless you beat the map in like 10 rounds, which is not ideal considering the beauty and depth this map contains. So please, either make Jugg a 4 hit like normal, or make 2tap the 2.0 variant so killing zombies is a bit more easy. That is my only criticism of this map, and you should be proud of this gem you made.
Post by: Big Nasty on December 13, 2019, 09:38:09 am
Has the potential to be one of the greatest maps ever, but has some serious issues.
-The amount of zombies that spawn in the endgame is flat out boring. I sat on round 23 for 10 minutes, waiting for the zombie and it never came. The round just ended eventually. This is by far my biggest gripe
-The easter egg seems bugged slightly. At the end, my friend and I filled the 3 soul chests in at the top of the endgame area. This allowed us to buy the ending. However, there was still a soul chest down below the buyable ending area that we eventually filled, yet seemed to do nothing.
-No way to revisit the earlier areas short of dying. This is disappointing, considering the fact that you can buy unlimited perks, and the beginning areas are so cool and detailed. Would really like to see a way to get back.
-99% of the guns SUCK. The Dingo, the Chainsaw, the Argus, the ARX, etc are terrible. Almost every gun suffers from low ammo/magazine capacity, and low damage. The only gun I found that was worth using was the PPSH. The ripper was pretty decent also.

I also would like to see a few more steps on the easter egg, but perhaps increasing the zombie spawn rate to normal would make it feel much more difficult and a lot more "epic" on its own. Again, fantastic job on this map, great attention to detail. Aesthically this is the best map I've played, and I think it would be functionally the best with a few changes.

*side note. Some special zombies/bosses would be nice in my opinion.
Post by: Shroomy on December 22, 2019, 12:57:52 am
are you by chance planning to fix the small bugs within this map, it's far too great for these little inconveninces

Post by: GryphonRB on February 17, 2020, 07:57:22 am
I've been an avid zombie player ever since it dropped to World at War in 2008. I firmly stand by this statement when I say this is one of the best maps I've ever played, you did a superb job on everything. I was absolutely mind blown by the attention to detail in each area around the map & the steps/easter eggs that followed.

Thank you for the upload and I hope you have more in store for the future.
Post by: mario12 on April 27, 2020, 04:03:19 pm
Thank you for adding the objectives in Spanish
Post by: galal mehrez on May 10, 2020, 07:52:11 pm
Hello its been a while since I last talked to you so I noticed a glitch not sure if it's only on my end but the extra health the jugg give you is less than it should be I die in like only 3 hits with it which means I only got one extra hit before death with jugg which is wrong as jugg is supposed to give you 3 extra hits not 1 (that's probably why I have left the map for these long and thought at the time that I was just bad and apparently it turns out cuz I die easily) and what makes me sure it's bugged not that a zombie double swiped me twice or something is that I opened the zombiesmode_perks file and found that jugg is written to give you 160 extra health only which I think should be 250 from what I remember
Post by: IceGrenade on May 27, 2020, 12:42:12 pm
Browsing for a good map to play and stumbled across your map! OMFG how have I not seen this before! This looks incredible! Looks like you really went all in here bud. Will be streaming this tonight if you are interested to see. I know as a map maker I love to watch people playing my own maps so maybe you want to see. Anyhow, it will be at 5pm GMT aka 3.2hrs time https://www.youtube.com/c/IceGrenade/live (https://www.youtube.com/c/IceGrenade/live) :)
Post by: Alfe5 on May 28, 2020, 06:27:38 am
How do you get out of the final area and what did the soul boxes do?
Post by: Huruman on June 14, 2020, 08:10:02 am
Thank you very much everyone for comment!

If you complete the soul boxes, you get a wonderful reward weapon. But you can finish the map without completing this part.

I was fighting for a long time against the limitations of the engine to get to shape this map as I wanted.For example, I had to convert a lot of bsp geometry into static models so as not to exceed the bsp limits. Therefore, I appreciate that you like it.

I haven't worked with scripts in a long time, but if someone help me with the changes that I have to implement to correct the juggernog, I can try to release a new version less difficult for solo players.
Post by: galal mehrez on June 16, 2020, 04:57:38 pm
Thank you very much everyone for comment!

If you complete the soul boxes, you get a wonderful reward weapon. But you can finish the map without completing this part.

I was fighting for a long time against the limitations of the engine to get to shape this map as I wanted.For example, I had to convert a lot of bsp geometry into static models so as not to exceed the bsp limits. Therefore, I appreciate that you like it.

I haven't worked with scripts in a long time, but if someone help me with the changes that I have to implement to correct the juggernog, I can try to release a new version less difficult for solo players.
It's very easy you just need to change the number that jugg gives we I opened the file I found that it was set at 160 I changed it to 250 so I made it 5 hits for you to day like the normal in waw/bo1/2 (not 3 as in 3 it's 6)so if you want me to upload my changed file I could just need you email to send it to you
Post by: Worset on June 19, 2020, 04:14:09 pm
Are the snipers in the desert town area REALLY necessary?

That area itself is already pretty tough in regards to hoarding zombies due to the CQC layout - that in itself isn't a complaint. But it feels unfair to simultaneously have to juggle these enemies that can deal considerable damage from a distance that's hard to shoot back at while on the move, - made especially annoying by Jugg not providing as much additional health as it should - are pretty accurate, respawn frequently out of thin air mid round, and generally make the outdoor area of that section harder to survive in than it is already.
Post by: galal mehrez on June 24, 2020, 03:31:24 pm

That area itself is already pretty tough in regards to hoarding zombies due to the CQC layout - that in itself isn't a complaint. But it feels unfair to simultaneously have to juggle these enemies that can deal considerable damage from a distance that's hard to shoot back at while on the move, - made especially annoying by Jugg not providing as much additional health as it should - are pretty accurate, respawn frequently out of thin air mid round, and generally make the outdoor area of that section harder to survive in than it is already.
Don't worry I fixed jugg and contacted and sent the file to him when he sees it he will upload the fix
Post by: giandeli1997 on June 25, 2020, 08:56:46 pm
Don't worry I fixed jugg and contacted and sent the file to him when he sees it he will upload the fix
What was the file you changed? I'm curious how you fixed jugg.
Post by: galal mehrez on June 29, 2020, 05:07:04 pm
What was the file you changed? I'm curious how you fixed jugg.
It was the zombie perk file I searshed for the jugg health line on it and found that it was 160 and I changed it to 250.... The zombie perk file is in the nazi_zombie_mix.iwd file you need to open the iwd file as zip then you would need to open the zombie perk file as a text file
Post by: Huruman on July 12, 2020, 10:29:38 am

I like that each area of the map presents a different challenge. In this area an easy way to survive snipers is to take the roof of the central building, for example.

Double Post Merge: July 12, 2020, 10:33:36 am
UPDATE 07/12/2020
Thanks to galal mehrez for helping me correct this. O0

Juggernaut FIX Version - DOWNLOAD  (http://www.mediafire.com/file/41plvk1u0p58aa5/juggernaut_fix_nazi_zombie_mix.exe/file)
Post by: galal mehrez on July 12, 2020, 12:26:13 pm
I like that each area of the map presents a different challenge. In this area an easy way to survive snipers is to take the roof of the central building, for example.

Double Post Merge: July 12, 2020, 10:33:36 am

UPDATE 07/12/2020
Thanks to galal mehrez for helping me correct this. O0

Juggernaut FIX Version - DOWNLOAD  (http://www.mediafire.com/file/41plvk1u0p58aa5/juggernaut_fix_nazi_zombie_mix.exe/file)

:D it's the first time i got thanked in ugx
Post by: elykson343 on July 20, 2020, 04:51:18 pm
Hi there I don't know when this will be seen because new account and all that or if you're still updating the map at all. But any way I found a fairly game breaking bug in the start of the map. After you go through the first portal in the ice area and get teleported to the crypt. There is an infinity spot, and not just any infinity spot a round ending, zombie base health unaffected infinity spot. Near the first barricade right next to the breakable wall barricade. If you kill the last round 1 zombie while  in the left hand corner while crouching inbetween the barricade and the 750 debris. The round counter will start counting up 1 round every 5 seconds, no zombie spawns, nothing. But after you leave that spot on say round 281 (took around 45 minutes of literally doing anything but playing the game) the game will automatically update you to round 281, except the game still thinks it's round 1 from then on. Meaning you get round 281 amounts of zombies, at round 281 sprinter speed. With drum roll please round 1 health. And it doesn't end there for every round after that the zombies will continue to stay at round 1 health until you die or manually restart the game.

Played around with it for a while and initiated the bug on round 4 (why round 4 you ask? Because you can't make crawlers on round 1 of course) ran the bug til round 24. And commenced the slaughter, abused the OP mauser MC-46 and knifed around 30 zombies (a doublepoints and insta kill helps alot casue y'know round 24, power up drop rate) bought a thompson, made my way to the grave yard saved 1 zombie, got power on, bought jug and quickie, and went into the portal, went to the shangrila place bought speed and a PPSH, and the Desert place, fucked up some snipers, bought PHD cause fuck it I have infinite points basically, made my way around bought all the perks except mule kick (useless perk that one). zombie died, no matter they are still at round 4 health cause reasons. Made a killing off of headshots, camped in the jail cells by double tap, got stuck on the easter egg steps. thought I had to soul chest the gold key and died because, 24 round 4 healthed zombies can still mess you up if you get stuck on a barrel of torches. So yeah. Totally not game breaking at all.
Post by: WhereIsJuampi on August 03, 2020, 05:50:38 am
Its a incredible work, one of the best i play so far.

Just one thing something please can u look to fix,  in my second attempt playing this, so far in the game everthing was good but hsve to bugs.

Bug 1: Playing duos, my friend dia complety and get a a cazy zoom on POV, we have to restart to fix it.
Bug 2: The most anoying thing, in our best attempt  (also second attempt) in the "castle" Zone  we found a invisible zombie who got us. Nothing we can do i we get upset about it :(

stills being the best map so far for us, but these kinda bugs will be amazing you can repair them, nice work. keep it up.

Thank for the map and for listen the community.