Thank you for sharing the interesting map. We like it very much. It's interesting.
A very good experience, a lot of fun, I love this picture, thank you in the above figure, I guess even 3 places in defense, the predator headed snake, knight, I will try to solve the mystery, enjoy the process
(Image removed from quote.)
I was wondering if somebody actually wants the update,mostly because its an easy fix to scripts for the revive time and such.
Here're some notes:
- Bleedout Bug: Easy fix, script had wrong value for bleedout time.
- Texture Glitches: Don't use t4m with my map, I won't ever give support for that. In any case, this bug happens randomly and seems to be related with some pre 2016 nvidia graphics cards. I anybody can find a solution it will be more than welcome, but I couldn't find one.
- Dying when falling into the pit: That EE step is fool-proof. It will work always as long as you jump at the same time and have not went to the cavern already. Also, make sure you are using the latest version of the map, uploaded here. Other versions on the net can be outdatet and have that step broken.
- Zombie Respawn System: I've tested it hundreds of times. If I increase the zombie respawn distance you could go to the other side of the map and have to wait over 2 entire minutes for zombies to show up. It has to do with vertical distance and stairs.
- Solo Revive Grenade Issue: That, I've to confess, I couldn't fix. I don't have a clue why it happens, but I think it has to do with the way that WaW handles that. If any scripter can take alook at my scripts and see the problem, feel welcome to do so.
- Cheats and Scripts: My scripts are located inside the .iwd, that can be opened with a winrar app. I give permission to everyone to look and mess around with my scripts and learn whatever you can, as this proves to be very useful. I don't discourage cheating, but I put a anticheat function because the only thing I don't want are noclip videos on youtube, If you cheat, you break the map. So, If you want to do so to learn, go ahead, but don't show the world my map as broken if it was you who did so.
- Adolf, and AI: I can't and I won't ever release Adolf boss or anything I made for the map because the code is too linked between many scripts and that would mean an Immense ammount of time. If you want a boss like mine, open the scripts and learn how I did it. Then, do yours.
Double Post Merge: March 24, 2017, 06:50:00 pm
Final update released. Bleedout time for Coop and Solo Quick Revive should be fixed ny now. Texture glitch shouldn't happen anymore, but couldn't test it in older machines.
Your feedback is always welcome. Hope you enjoy the map