Playtested it for the Manager tonight with MrSlagovich and Rambobada55555
Found some bugs:
- Acid Gat shots can be heard everywhere (2d sound used as 3d)
- We built the shield with only one of the parts
- If you go prone and move forward your gun disappears when you stand back up
- Last step of endgame was not clear in COOP (nothing said we all needed to be at the door - spent 45 minutes running around after finding all eight tapes because we didn't know what to do at the door -_- )
- GAME OVER screen doesn't say you won, can't take screenshot proof of winning...
- Courtyard only gets 1-2 zombies spawned in it even on high rounds - the zombies were all going for the other COOP players
- Stairs are badly clipped (got caught on a lot of the railings)
- The boss zombie vision is more annoying than Ebola - and so is his voice.
- The Cerebus radius is smaller than MOTD (intentional?)
- Endgame was super anticlimactic and disappointing
- The spawning witches are freaking awesome and scary
- Voiceover for the objectives was great + nice subtitles
- Gun stats were great.
For getting it in the Manager I would definitely fix the shield, clipping issues and the acid gat sound + the courtyard zone, rest is not a big deal.