Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
If Java had true garbage collection, most programs would delete themselves upon execution.
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
Yet you still avoided the only question that mattered. Are the people getting compensated for all the stuff they gave Stevie for his map? I know he didn't do it all himself. If you are going to pay people pay the right ones.
that's stevies business not mine, and certainly not yours. like I said if you don't like it then leave, I'm tired of you acting like you're suddenly the community ambassador around here. Especially since you've been so disrespectful for it, should have given you a warning the minute after your first terrible post accusing people of being money hungry fucks.
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 31 August 2014
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Professional Procrastinator
LegitimateRage's Contact & Social LinkslegitimaterageTheLegitRageTheLegitimateRage
So as for the map, I am EXTREMELY excited to play it. I seen Dalek's first video (avoided the rest for spoilers) and got hyped instantly, then I played Industrial Estate and I gotta hands on of what you were capable of which got me even more eager to play this map. Unfortunately I can't really afford to donate so I'm gonna have to wait  :( but I understand a Map as audacious as this takes time (and incentive)  to perfect and release to the public as bug free as possible.

Not gonna try and go on for too long here, but as for the paying/"donations"; In this case I don't mind because this map is extremely crazy with features and content so I can let it slide but like others have said, I'd not want it to become the norm. I, like many others got into custom zombies for the endless amounts of community created (free) content that was in some cases better than Treyarc's Maps. I can hardly afford to keep up with CoD's DLC Season and there's only 4 of those a year, with the amount of custom maps being released (even though they'd be cheaper) I wouldn't be able to keep up if I had to pay for almost every map and it would deter me from the community. So yeah that's my opinion, I don't mind the Beta for this map being a closed, monetized system but when it's released officially and the same for any other excellent maps in the future, I'd rather not have to pay for it.
OnionmanVere Bo21
Date Registered: 27 September 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
ok
Signature
Aye mate you don't know me so y don't you shut tf up ok buddy :)

Scobalula's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Scobalula's Contact & Social Links
Don't worry, so long as Box Plus v2 Beta doesn't become "paid" I think we're OK. :D

In relation to the map, er..I'll check that bank card tonight. :troll:
Date Registered: 2 April 2015
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Helloooo
archmeister94's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
archmeister94's Contact & Social Linksarchmeister94WiidSmokerArchmeister94
Well, personally, I prefer Daedric Armor because of the protection it provides...
Wait, this isn't the skyrim forums. Christ, I saw the paid mods and I got all confused. My bad.

HAHAHA  ;D
Date Registered: 9 June 2015
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Spaceman99's Groups
Spaceman99's Contact & Social LinksSpaceman 99Spaceman99Spaceman99
sorry i don't want to donate right now :'( i need every single cent to buy black ops 3 and play it with my brother

Double Post Merge: September 02, 2015, 08:54:52 am
i'm gonna wait for the non donor version to be released
Last Edit: September 02, 2015, 08:54:52 am by Spaceman99
Date Registered: 10 October 2014
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
'U 'Avin a Giggle der' M8?'
Signature
Loading Fucks to give....50%
GdayitsVishnu's Groups
GdayitsVishnu's Contact & Social Linksgunitmaynejezzayhayza
i noticed the galvaknuckles in industrial estate were sounding weird/no zap sound from bo2, i hope its fixed for this one :)
  • Exofile
  • Deleted Member
Exofile
This user is deleted :(
 :rainbow: Another step into completion, I've said it before, and I'm going to say it again Stevie, can't wait for this to be officially released.  :gusta:
Date Registered: 11 May 2013
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT
Signature
DeathBringerZen's Groups
Congratulations on the release Stevie. I will donate today and try it out. Still need to install Windows on my new hard-drive but I will definitely get in on it today.

As for the paying a donation... It does not bother me in the slightest considering the fact that, like Requiem, this will be released for free to all so no one is forcing anyone to donate. If you made the map a donor only map permanently then I could see the issue but it's not.

Anyway... congrats again man. You deserve any money you get in from it and anyone who plays the map will surely agree.
Date Registered: 28 December 2014
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
My Groups
More
themanjhags's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
themanjhags's Contact & Social Links
How do I submit beta feedback and suggestions. I like the map its awesome but I have few suggestions.
Date Registered: 17 May 2014
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
greeniezk5's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
This beta is officially sponsored by UGX-Mods - if you have any issues with the installation process please contact us via our help system: https://jira.ugx-mods.com/servicedesk/customer/portal/6

Thanks and enjoy.
this help desk do we need to create an account on this site to use it ,or is it our ugx login we use. and what is this site  im not sure . i just need to download oilrig files , ive donated and ugx launcher installed but no sign of oil rig download ,help
forget it im officially an idiot i didnt tick the check box install available now
Last Edit: September 02, 2015, 11:29:36 am by greeniezk5
Date Registered: 15 January 2015
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
dotexe's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
dotexe's Contact & Social Linksdotexe55dotexe55dotexe55dotexe55
Thanks for the map, just one thing i keep getting script compile error G_Spawn:no free entities on early rounds?
Date Registered: 13 September 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
Signature
The overwhelming use of rage faces and meme emojis is bloody dreadful. Why is that even a thing it's 2015 lmao.
joj's Groups
joj's Contact & Social LinksJojHeywood
lol drama.

Looks good dude. I'll throw a few pennies your way when my patreon cashes out lol
The Doctor
Date Registered: 26 March 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
timelordalex's Groups
timelordalex's Contact & Social Links
I'm sure this is a good map, but moneys tight right now, I dont think i can bring myself to pay for a beta version of the map, so i might just wait till the full version comes out.
The Last of Us
Date Registered: 28 September 2013
Last active: 2 weeks ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
ฏ๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎
Signature
smasher248's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
smasher248's Contact & Social Linkssmasher248smasher248
i will wait for full release, i only play a map once or twice, and $4 is not worth a couple of games regardless of the quality of map, but congrats on the release :)
Date Registered: 25 June 2013
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
1,024Add +1
Forum Rank
Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
HitmanVere's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha

So pay-to-play betas are exceptions to this now?  ???

Loading ...