UGX-Mods

Call of Duty 5: World at War => Custom Maps, Mods & Tools => Map Releases => Topic started by: steviewonder87 on September 02, 2015, 03:18:38 am

Title: [Launcher] Oil Rig Beta v1.0
Post by: steviewonder87 on September 02, 2015, 03:18:38 am
Welcome to the beta version of Oil Rig!

(https://i.gyazo.com/52ec510937d1702232c122ad418ef61e.jpg)

More Screenshots
(http://embed.gyazo.com/e9387f9de976f59e666c80b30d8a6e4a.jpg)
(https://i.gyazo.com/d08fcc7be3c2f1cc486ec1ebac6512ab.jpg)
(https://i.gyazo.com/d57d140cc8215b4818d2bad91df872c4.jpg)

This map is a re-imagining of the MW2 SP mission 'The Only Easy Day... Was Yesterday'; can you fight off the hordes and survive the rig?

Features:

Spoiler: click to open...
In depth EE
Nova crawlers (teleporting, EMP, jumping)
Juggernaut Bosses
Panzer Soldats
BO1 Perks + Ammomatic
Buildable Sliquifier
Galvaknuckles
Sidestepping zombies
Super sprinters
Zombie Cash, Zombie Blood, Death Machine and Random gun drops
QEDs
Gershes
Venom-X
AW/Ghosts/BO2/BO1/MW3/Titanfall guns
And much, much more...

Credits:
Spoiler: click to open...
Bluntstuffy - massive thanks, this map wouldn't have been possible without you!
Redspace
offthewall
Tito
YaPhil
Ege115
Ronan Merriman
Zombiekilla
Rambobadass
Pro FTW
Chromastone
Dual VII
Jbird632
Addicted
Make Cents
HarryBO21
Stugmorser
Albert Calvo
Title: Re: [Launcher] Oil Rig Beta v1.0
Post by: treminaor on September 02, 2015, 03:20:32 am
This beta is officially sponsored by UGX-Mods - if you have any issues with the installation process please contact us via our help system: https://jira.ugx-mods.com/servicedesk/customer/portal/6

Thanks and enjoy.
Post by: tmaaan54 on September 02, 2015, 03:53:57 am
Why did you have to post this right as I was getting off to go to bed  :'(

Wait, I have to donate to play it? I don't think you guys understand what "donating" is.
Post by: SoulTaker on September 02, 2015, 04:05:28 am
I'm sorry I can't the duration of the beta is a bit to low for my taste needs 8002 more years.  :troll:

Jk :P Sounds nice !:D
Post by: NYslice on September 02, 2015, 04:07:15 am
I payed.... just going through the installation process. I'm pretty hyped for this.
Post by: conn6orsuper117 on September 02, 2015, 04:10:23 am
 :poker: WTF Im already a donor, do I have to donate again to get the Beta
Post by: Dust on September 02, 2015, 04:12:28 am
:poker: WTF Im already a donor, do I have to donate again to get the Beta

This beta has nothing to do with your existing UGX donation. It is a different donation all together. Any and all UGX projects will tie to your UGX donation.
Post by: MAK911 on September 02, 2015, 04:14:26 am
Well, personally, I prefer Daedric Armor because of the protection it provides...
Wait, this isn't the skyrim forums. Christ, I saw the paid mods and I got all confused. My bad.
Post by: treminaor on September 02, 2015, 04:15:48 am
Well, personally, I prefer Daedric Armor because of the protection it provides...
Wait, this isn't the skyrim forums. Christ, I saw the paid mods and I got all confused. My bad.
lol if you don't like it then just sit tight and wait for it to be released later. don't bring this off topic.
Post by: NYslice on September 02, 2015, 04:16:35 am
I payed.... just going through the installation process. I'm pretty hyped for this.
It's not installing the installer.  :(
Post by: DarkWhiss on September 02, 2015, 04:26:47 am
Little confused how you need to donate to this map. Why is it sponsored and donate to play? little strange thats all.
Post by: treminaor on September 02, 2015, 04:29:52 am
Little confused how you need to donate to this map. Why is it sponsored and donate to play? little strange thats all.
Its sponsored because it uses our beta protection code and the UGX Launcher to be distributed. It's stevie's map and he's receiving a portion of the donations. UGX also gets a portion.

UGX donations don't count towards this map because it's not a UGX map.
Post by: GerardS0406 on September 02, 2015, 04:39:05 am
Thanks stevie for having this beta. I can't wait to play it tomorrow!
Post by: dailyzombies on September 02, 2015, 04:44:25 am
looks super fun cant wait to play DONATED  8)
Post by: RadimaX on September 02, 2015, 04:46:45 am
Little confused how you need to donate to this map

No need, its not for the MAP itself but for testing beta early to support your favorite mapper for the hard work and its completely optional.
you dont HAVE to play the map early, and you dont NEED to donate anything but there is now an option so you CAN!
Post by: josemassacre on September 02, 2015, 05:11:10 am
Thought it was illegal to get paid for the maps because all the shit in the map is technically stolen from other companies/games.
Money hungry fucks.
You make me sick.
You think you are that fucking great that you think you deserve to be paid for the effort you put into your map?
Then get a fucking job at treyarch. Now I see why everyone hates on ugx so much.

Double Post Merge: September 02, 2015, 05:12:55 am
And what about all the people you got your assets from? Are they getting compensated? I highly doubt it. And I doubt you did the work all by yourself
Post by: treminaor on September 02, 2015, 05:14:17 am
Thought it was illegal to get paid for the maps because all the shit in the map is technically stolen from other companies/games.
Money hungry fucks.
You make me sick.
You think you are that fucking great that you think you deserve to be paid for the effort you put into your map?
Then get a fucking job at treyarch. Now I see why everyone hates on ugx so much.

And what about all the people you got your assets from? Are they getting compensated? I highly doubt it. And I doubt you did the work all by yourself
let me guess, you've never made a highly anticipated map like Oil Rig. I guess you don't think anyone deserves to get paid for their work? you think it's easy to get a job at a AAA game development studio? you're the joke here.

if you don't like the fact that you have to pay to play, then simply don't do it and keep your opinion to yourself. If you don't like it here then no one is making you stay either, and no one here wants to hear you with an attitude like that.
Post by: Cold_banana on September 02, 2015, 05:18:16 am
This is a great idea in theory as mappers are supported by the community but I think it may turn out like when bethesda and steam tried to make paid mods for skyrim. It might attract more mappers to make better maps but it also makes other mappers who have made great maps in the past feel like they wasted 100 hours on a map for nothing. Also maps will have insanely long beta processes etc.

Dont get me wrong I would be happy to support this but its not as positive as it may seem for the community

Post by: treminaor on September 02, 2015, 05:19:41 am
This is a great idea in theory as mappers are supported by the community but I think it may turn out like when bethesda and steam tried to make paid mods for skyrim. It might attract more mappers to make better maps but it also makes other mappers who have made great maps in the past feel like they wasted 100 hours on a map for nothing. Also maps will have insanely long beta processes etc.

Dont get me wrong I would be happy to support this but its not as positive as it may seem for the community
just my opinion
we have no idea what the future holds for paid betas like this, this is mainly a trial to see what happens. we think its a great way for mappers to get paid for their work but its also a lot of work to set up and clearly there are mixed feelings in the community on the subject.
Post by: josemassacre on September 02, 2015, 05:20:28 am
let me guess, you've never made a map. I guess you don't think anyone deserves to get paid for their work? you think it's easy to get a job at a AAA game development studio? you're the joke here.
I've made a map working on another. I've put hours upon hours into this map and the one before but I don't expect anything for it.
All I'm saying is if you or steviefuckingwoder think they are so great that you think you deserve the money your taking
Then you should try your ass off getting a job there because if your as great as you think you are you'll
Get the job. This site is a joke.
We don't get paid because we are stealing shit from people who put their time into making it. That's why I don't think we should be paid.
Want to get paid? MAKE YOUR OWN GAME
Post by: Cold_banana on September 02, 2015, 05:21:19 am
I suggest that you make a paypal donation link under the name of every mapper so that people are free to donate to whom ever they please
Post by: DarkWhiss on September 02, 2015, 05:32:11 am
I suggest that you make a paypal donation link under the name of every mapper so that people are free to donate to whom ever they please
I agree. it's a more fair option i think than what is considered "highly anticipated." Don't get me wrong though, it really is a highly anticipated map but there was other highly anticipated maps too. I must be missing something.
Post by: JiffyNoodles on September 02, 2015, 05:35:26 am
I have one question, why? I thought Stevie was all against having an Open BETA?
Post by: monkeyfunky on September 02, 2015, 05:36:15 am
Really hope this doesn't become the norm :/
Post by: treminaor on September 02, 2015, 05:36:33 am
I've seen plugins like that on forums before and I think theyre a good idea, we may try to add something like this later. Some forums call it "Buy me a coffee/beer" or whatever.

I've made a map working on another. I've put hours upon hours into this map and the one before but I don't expect anything for it.
that's great for you. other people have been here a lot longer and feel differently than you.

This site is a joke.
then leave? otherwise you're just supporting it anyway.
Post by: JiffyNoodles on September 02, 2015, 05:37:09 am
Money hungry fucks.
You make me sick.

well, this is awkward for someone, and that person not being Trem :poker:
Post by: josemassacre on September 02, 2015, 05:41:50 am
I have one question, why? I thought Stevie was all against having an Open BETA?
Because trem offered him money. Duh.
Post by: treminaor on September 02, 2015, 05:44:03 am
Because trem offered him money. Duh.
uh, no. why the hell would I pay stevie for this? we don't need the map or the site promotion. this was something he wanted to do for us.
Post by: monkeyfunky on September 02, 2015, 05:45:33 am
I think if we're already an existing donor we should be able to get the map at a discounted price or have one of our friends be granted the beta upon donating.
Post by: josemassacre on September 02, 2015, 05:48:19 am
I've seen plugins like that on forums before and I think theyre a good idea, we may try to add something like this later. Some forums call it "Buy me a coffee/beer" or whatever.
that's great for you. other people have been here a lot longer and feel differently than you.
then leave? otherwise you're just supporting it anyway.
Yet you still avoided the only question that mattered. Are the people getting compensated for all the stuff they gave Stevie for his map? I know he didn't do it all himself. If you are going to pay people pay the right ones.
I used to like this site. Then I saw you guys making people pay for access to requiem. Which again wasn't fair. But I said nothing because you guys made it. Now you are just picking favorites to pay.
Which isn't right or fair and again like i said it probably not even legal.
What about the guys that worked on levithan? They deserve money more than him. Did they get anything for their almost year long masterpiece? Doubt it.
Post by: treminaor on September 02, 2015, 05:57:40 am
Yet you still avoided the only question that mattered. Are the people getting compensated for all the stuff they gave Stevie for his map? I know he didn't do it all himself. If you are going to pay people pay the right ones.
that's stevies business not mine, and certainly not yours. like I said if you don't like it then leave, I'm tired of you acting like you're suddenly the community ambassador around here. Especially since you've been so disrespectful for it, should have given you a warning the minute after your first terrible post accusing people of being money hungry fucks.
Post by: LegitimateRage on September 02, 2015, 06:31:22 am
So as for the map, I am EXTREMELY excited to play it. I seen Dalek's first video (avoided the rest for spoilers) and got hyped instantly, then I played Industrial Estate and I gotta hands on of what you were capable of which got me even more eager to play this map. Unfortunately I can't really afford to donate so I'm gonna have to wait  :( but I understand a Map as audacious as this takes time (and incentive)  to perfect and release to the public as bug free as possible.

Not gonna try and go on for too long here, but as for the paying/"donations"; In this case I don't mind because this map is extremely crazy with features and content so I can let it slide but like others have said, I'd not want it to become the norm. I, like many others got into custom zombies for the endless amounts of community created (free) content that was in some cases better than Treyarc's Maps. I can hardly afford to keep up with CoD's DLC Season and there's only 4 of those a year, with the amount of custom maps being released (even though they'd be cheaper) I wouldn't be able to keep up if I had to pay for almost every map and it would deter me from the community. So yeah that's my opinion, I don't mind the Beta for this map being a closed, monetized system but when it's released officially and the same for any other excellent maps in the future, I'd rather not have to pay for it.
Post by: Scobalula on September 02, 2015, 06:49:13 am
Don't worry, so long as Box Plus v2 Beta doesn't become "paid" I think we're OK. :D

In relation to the map, er..I'll check that bank card tonight. :troll:
Post by: archmeister94 on September 02, 2015, 07:13:31 am

HAHAHA  ;D
Post by: Spaceman99 on September 02, 2015, 08:54:12 am
sorry i don't want to donate right now :'( i need every single cent to buy black ops 3 and play it with my brother

Double Post Merge: September 02, 2015, 08:54:52 am
i'm gonna wait for the non donor version to be released
Post by: GdayitsVishnu on September 02, 2015, 10:08:02 am
i noticed the galvaknuckles in industrial estate were sounding weird/no zap sound from bo2, i hope its fixed for this one :)
Post by: Exofile on September 02, 2015, 11:01:52 am
 :rainbow: Another step into completion, I've said it before, and I'm going to say it again Stevie, can't wait for this to be officially released.  :gusta:
Post by: DeathBringerZen on September 02, 2015, 11:03:17 am
Congratulations on the release Stevie. I will donate today and try it out. Still need to install Windows on my new hard-drive but I will definitely get in on it today.

As for the paying a donation... It does not bother me in the slightest considering the fact that, like Requiem, this will be released for free to all so no one is forcing anyone to donate. If you made the map a donor only map permanently then I could see the issue but it's not.

Anyway... congrats again man. You deserve any money you get in from it and anyone who plays the map will surely agree.
Post by: themanjhags on September 02, 2015, 11:04:52 am
How do I submit beta feedback and suggestions. I like the map its awesome but I have few suggestions.
Post by: greeniezk5 on September 02, 2015, 11:26:31 am
This beta is officially sponsored by UGX-Mods - if you have any issues with the installation process please contact us via our help system: https://jira.ugx-mods.com/servicedesk/customer/portal/6

Thanks and enjoy.
this help desk do we need to create an account on this site to use it ,or is it our ugx login we use. and what is this site  im not sure . i just need to download oilrig files , ive donated and ugx launcher installed but no sign of oil rig download ,help
forget it im officially an idiot i didnt tick the check box install available now
Post by: dotexe on September 02, 2015, 11:38:34 am
Thanks for the map, just one thing i keep getting script compile error G_Spawn:no free entities on early rounds?
Post by: joj on September 02, 2015, 11:52:47 am
lol drama.

Looks good dude. I'll throw a few pennies your way when my patreon cashes out lol
Post by: timelordalex on September 02, 2015, 11:56:57 am
I'm sure this is a good map, but moneys tight right now, I dont think i can bring myself to pay for a beta version of the map, so i might just wait till the full version comes out.
Post by: smasher248 on September 02, 2015, 12:10:05 pm
i will wait for full release, i only play a map once or twice, and $4 is not worth a couple of games regardless of the quality of map, but congrats on the release :)
Post by: HitmanVere on September 02, 2015, 12:11:26 pm
(http://i.imgur.com/vBR14ug.png)
So pay-to-play betas are exceptions to this now?  ???
Post by: DeathBringerZen on September 02, 2015, 01:12:26 pm
(https://i.gyazo.com/ceac251ae5967f54194951af171aee22.png)

Sorry Death, What were you saying about ungrateful selfish children?

What has that got to do with anything? This is a map that has taken well over a year to make, has a spawn area mapped by an actual Treyarch dev and will be released free to all who do not wish to gain access to the beta. So what if Stevie prefers money to the respect of complete strangers he probably does not care about in the slightest. How does that make him a selfish child exactly?

Again, and I cannot stress this enough, no one is forcing anyone to donate. If you don't want to give out a measly $4 to get access to it then wait for it to be released officially and stop complaining.
Post by: Delta on September 02, 2015, 01:13:22 pm
A New low for UGX seriously is this forum turning into zombie modding?  :please:

You compare pears with apples. Excellent.
Idk how this would turn us into zombie modding - and why do we have to bring zm up anyways?

It's a simple rule - if you don't like it, don't buy / use it.
I'm sure you did this for DLC's / micro transaction bullshit as well.

I understand why people are somehow upset, but it's really selfish to think only about yourself (although thats classic human being)
I think many underestimate the time / work which was put into this by steviewonder87 and UGX ( treminaor and myself )

There are many reasons to go with this approach.

No one is forced to buy it to play it. It's only for the beta. Soon or later everyone can enjoy this map.
Just stop this useless drama. If you have some valid arguments, go and let us know but simply complaining because you don't want to loose $4 USD is not really a good start.

Oh and btw. it's not just that you get access to the map.
You get also access to the UGX Launcher / UGX Installer which have a development time of over 1 year + you download it from our server which also cost money.
(and you use 99% of UGX contributed work for free, keep that in mind)

Post by: TheScotchGuy on September 02, 2015, 01:18:57 pm
Idk how this would turn us into zombie modding - and why do we have to bring zm up anyways?

I understand why people are somehow upset, but it's really selfish to think only about yourself (although thats classic human being)
I think many underestimate the time / work which was put into this by steviewonder87 and UGX ( treminaor and myself )

• A more worthy "thank you" to the creators
  • Feedback from a small audience (fans, etc. who appreciate the work)
  • Testing of our UGX system and UGX Launcher (new features and bugs were fixed through this already!)
  • See how the community reacts, try to explain things and push an open discussion

No one is forced to buy it to play it. It's only for the beta. Soon or later everyone can enjoy this map.
Just stop this useless drama. If you have some valid arguments, go and let us know but simply complaining because you don't want to loose $4 USD is not really a good start.

You get also access to the UGX Launcher / UGX Installer which have a development time of over 1 year + you download it from our server which also cost money.

so in this case anyone who spends more than 5 months on a map can get this advantage?
Post by: smasher248 on September 02, 2015, 01:22:39 pm

• A more worthy "thank you" to the creators
  • Feedback from a small audience (fans, etc. who appreciate the work)
  • Testing of our UGX system and UGX Launcher (new features and bugs were fixed through this already!)
  • See how the community reacts, try to explain things and push an open discussion

while i agree with those points, the thing that gets me is that i have already donated to ugx, something like 25 dollars, but i would have to donate again to play the maps, $4 isn't really bad, and if i wanted to i would pay it, what worrys me is that this encourages more mappers to do this, and soon we could be forking out $20+ on maps every year, then there comes the problem of friends that dont have the maps cause they dont want to pay so your limited, and i understand that this is just the beta, but this could cause the beta period to extend much longer than necessary due to donations, please note that i am not complaining, i am just voicing my concerns, and will glad;y listen to any response to counter my concerns, thanks
Post by: DeathBringerZen on September 02, 2015, 01:30:08 pm
so in this case anyone who spends more than 5 months on a map can get this advantage?

I don't see why not. As long as a mapper intends on releasing their map free after the beta stage then there is no reason not to allow mappers the chance. It is down to how appealling the map is though on whether or not people want to actually pay to get early access to it or not.

I cannot see many basic box maps getting much in the way of donations though. lol
Post by: TheScotchGuy on September 02, 2015, 01:31:37 pm
I don't see why not. As long as a mapper intends on releasing their map free after the beta stage then there is no reason not to allow mappers the chance. It is down to how appealling the map is though on whether or not people want to actually pay to get early access to it or not.

I cannot see many basic box maps getting much in the way of donations though. lol
but why should it be a problem if its a box map? shouldnt all peoples skills be taken into consideration?
Post by: steviewonder87 on September 02, 2015, 01:35:38 pm
but why should it be a problem if its a box map? shouldnt all peoples skills be taken into consideration?
Sure. But I highly doubt anyone would want a box map, so it'd be rather pointless.
Post by: Delta on September 02, 2015, 01:47:54 pm

we (UGX) are thinking about a couple of ways how a creator can get something back.

The whole mod + money thing is currently widely discussed (steam + paid mods) and we try to find a fair way for both sides.

To answer your question - not now currently. Maybe in the future.
Maybe we stop developing something after this. It's right now totally open.
Post by: steviewonder87 on September 02, 2015, 02:00:00 pm
Anyway while all this is going on....Has anyone got any help as i keep getting this every time i play the map.

http://imageshack.com/a/img540/1236/8LNu1W.jpg (http://imageshack.com/a/img540/1236/8LNu1W.jpg)
I need more information, PM me.
Post by: PokeR988 on September 02, 2015, 02:25:52 pm
When i tried to download it said: "GetActionTitle" all the time, can someone help me? Thank you.
Post by: DeathBringerZen on September 02, 2015, 02:34:20 pm
Next person to post an off-topic or irrelevant comment will be getting a strike to their accounts. Take any grievances up with Stevie via PM.
Post by: HitmanVere on September 02, 2015, 02:38:59 pm
(http://i.imgur.com/vBR14ug.png)
So pay-to-play betas are exceptions to this now?  ???

Admins/site mods? ^^
Post by: Nexgen_Star on September 02, 2015, 02:39:24 pm
you should let people who requested access a long time ago have access free of charge
Post by: steviewonder87 on September 02, 2015, 02:39:51 pm
Admins/site mods? ^^
Project Viking was in the releases section. I don't know what you're going on about.
Post by: HitmanVere on September 02, 2015, 02:40:54 pm
Project Viking was in the releases section. I don't know what you're going on about.

Nope, its in WIP-section
Post by: Ramiabdh on September 02, 2015, 02:42:21 pm
Hey stevie, could you please upload a guide for the super EE you got. Because actually people like myself struggle a lot with them. Thanks :)
Post by: alex-125 on September 02, 2015, 02:43:18 pm
If i donate will i need an online profile to play ?
Post by: Bwc66930 on September 02, 2015, 02:43:59 pm
Hey stevie, could you please upload a guide for the super EE you got. Because actually people like myself struggle a lot with them. Thanks :)
Don't think Stevie will, but mrdalekjd I think already has videos of him doing the ee
Post by: steviewonder87 on September 02, 2015, 02:44:10 pm
If i donate will i need an online profile to play ?
How can you not have an online profile? Are you using a cracked copy? ::)
Post by: alex-125 on September 02, 2015, 02:45:32 pm
How can you not have an online profile? Are you using a cracked copy? ::)

I'm using an original copy that don't have online ,this is how it is in my country
Post by: steviewonder87 on September 02, 2015, 02:46:28 pm
I'm using an original copy that don't have online ,this is how it is in my country
In France you can't go online on WAW? I find that hard to believe...
Post by: alex-125 on September 02, 2015, 02:47:37 pm
In France you can't go online on WAW? I find that hard to believe...

I live in morroco,I did france because it's where i come from .
Post by: steviewonder87 on September 02, 2015, 02:50:52 pm
I live in morroco,I did france because it's where i come from .
Well that's weird. You could always use a VPN you know? But as far as I know you will need an online profile.
Post by: alex-125 on September 02, 2015, 02:51:54 pm
Well that's weird. You could always use a VPN you know? But as far as I know you will need an online profile.

Okay thanks,I'm thinking of buying the game from steam .

Edit: And i meant the version that i buyed doesn't got online .And not there is no online in morroco
Post by: CraftBrewMan on September 02, 2015, 03:03:21 pm
ALL is there a way to donate on behalf of a fellow zombie slayer????  I want to donate the 4 bucks so a buddy can get the map as well.  Is that possible???

Thanks Craft
Post by: Lukkie1998 on September 02, 2015, 03:09:50 pm
ALL is there a way to donate on behalf of a fellow zombie slayer????  I want to donate the 4 bucks so a buddy can get the map as well.  Is that possible???

Thanks Craft

He would need to have his own UGX Account then. Let him create one, log in on his account and buy him a subscription for Oil Rig. Unfortuantely there's no way to give subscriptions away as a "gift"

Lukkie1998
Post by: Ramiabdh on September 02, 2015, 03:14:20 pm
He would need to have his own UGX Account then. Let him create one, log in on his account and buy him a subscription for Oil Rig. Unfortuantely there's no way to give subscriptions away as a "gift"

Lukkie1998

Damn, was looking forward to play with my brother on LAN, on another pc. :(
Post by: Scobalula on September 02, 2015, 03:56:20 pm
Just curious what's the "policy" on videos, streaming, etc.? I assume one is allowed to post their videos of the map? Just curious on behalf of any YouTubers here. :P
Post by: steviewonder87 on September 02, 2015, 03:59:30 pm
Just curious what's the "policy" on videos, streaming, etc.? I assume one is allowed to post their videos of the map? Just curious on behalf of any YouTubers here. :P
Of course they can.
Post by: Lukkie1998 on September 02, 2015, 04:04:40 pm
Damn, was looking forward to play with my brother on LAN, on another pc. :(

LAN-option is most-likely disabled in the Beta-version of Oil rig. This should be back when it gets released oficially.

Lukkie1998
Post by: Scobalula on September 02, 2015, 04:16:32 pm
How's about if you have an issue with the whole thing instead of spamming this thread with useless, repeated shit you take it to PM with Stevie? ;)
Post by: Ramiabdh on September 02, 2015, 04:20:54 pm
LAN-option is most-likely disabled in the Beta-version of Oil rig. This should be back when it gets released oficially.

Lukkie1998

Then I'll have to wait for the public release. Btw, will there be like a 1.1 beta release update or something like that, or will the next update be public?
Post by: Lukkie1998 on September 02, 2015, 04:25:17 pm
Then I'll have to wait for the public release. Btw, will there be like a 1.1 beta release update or something like that, or will the next update be public?

That's a question only stevie can answer :cute:

Lukkie1998
Post by: CraftBrewMan on September 02, 2015, 04:25:42 pm
All, did all the right things but for some reason still says unauthorized user when launching this map.  Entered name as CraftBrewMan and same as WaW etc.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Post by: DeathBringerZen on September 02, 2015, 04:26:57 pm
FYI: If you make a post saying... "I am not sure if this is off-topic or not", then it is definitely off-topic. Please discuss it personally with the mapper via PM or make a discussion thread. Thanks.
Post by: treminaor on September 02, 2015, 04:29:06 pm
we are currently discussing how we want to move forward with the oil rig beta, in the meantime this topic is now locked. please discuss here: http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=8302 (http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=8302)