My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
ฏ๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎
Signature
smasher248's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
smasher248's Contact & Social Linkssmasher248smasher248
Don't mean to be mean, but this map is basically showing off how good Bluntstuffy and Stevie can port stuff. Sorry for hurting any feelings

honestly thought you were better than this :(
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 25 June 2013
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
1,024Add +1
Forum Rank
Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
HitmanVere's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
Don't mean to be mean, but this map is basically showing off how good Bluntstuffy and Stevie can port stuff. Sorry for hurting any feelings

Someone definitely chose wrong words to say :please:

Map definitely gets better and better with every update :) Maybe we should finally bury our hatchets and not always go judge each others stuff, Stevie, just for sake of it. Getting tired of holding grudges with some people :)
Date Registered: 17 December 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
1,404Add +1
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Community Scripter Elite
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
It aint much, if it aint Dutch
Signature
BluntStuffy's Groups
Community Scripter Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom scripting in the UGX-Mods community.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
BluntStuffy's Contact & Social LinksBluntstuffy@BluntZombieBluntStuffyStuffyZombie

:'( Jiffy?

The map obviously can't be ported, its 'just' a remake like any other.. A very good remake that is..  :) Every Brush / model / pathnode / script_struct w/e is placed by Stevie.
Sure a lot of feature's use ported models or animations, but that doesnt mean it's not all scripted by hand. I've only used 2 or 3 Black Ops scripts maybe that i 'ported' to straight WaW. Most scripts are made from scratch..
The Last of Us
Date Registered: 28 September 2013
Last active: 2 weeks ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
smasher248's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
wait I'm confused, does Jiffy actually think the map is ported? if so that is a huge compliment, although looking at the screenshots I can see specific areas have more detail than the mw2 version + extended area etc as stevie told me
True Blue Elite
Date Registered: 29 March 2014
Last active: 10 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
'Straya Mate
Signature
Please give me beta access, I would LOVE to test CO-OP
JiffyNoodles's Groups
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
You what!

Stevie has painstakingly spent months on every little tiny detail and Stuffy has practically and completely recoded just about every aspect and painstakingly fixed every bug!?

Well, now that i know that, I apologies for my earlier comment, which was made without thinking. So, to Stevie, Please forgive me, as i didn't think about posting that comment, which was basically the literal meaning of 'poking shit'. Again, truly sorry, and i'll just watch this topic without saying anything more.

Double Post Merge: May 08, 2015, 12:15:04 pm
:'( Jiffy?

The map obviously can't be ported, its 'just' a remake like any other.. A very good remake that is..  :) Every Brush / model / pathnode / script_struct w/e is placed by Stevie.
Sure a lot of feature's use ported models or animations, but that doesnt mean it's not all scripted by hand. I've only used 2 or 3 Black Ops scripts maybe that i 'ported' to straight WaW. Most scripts are made from scratch..
Now, i Feel guilty, as i love both of your guys work, and i literally just took a massive dump on it by being an arrogant human being. Sorry To everyone involved with this map, as mentioned earlier, I will not say anything more on this topic, Unless there's an update that looks nice.
Please forgive me stuffy, your work for this community is outstanding :-[ :'(

Double Post Merge: May 08, 2015, 12:17:36 pm
wait I'm confused, does Jiffy actually think the map is ported? if so that is a huge compliment, although looking at the screenshots I can see specific areas have more detail than the mw2 version + extended area etc as stevie told me
Now i'm confused, i'm not sure if your saying i complimented him, or straight up insulted him. If you help me out with that, that would be greatly appreciated smasher.
P.S. I am better than that, it's just sometimes i just say before i speak (I do it more IRL, sadly) :-X
Last Edit: May 08, 2015, 12:17:36 pm by JiffyNoodles
True Blue Elite
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
'Straya Mate
JiffyNoodles's Groups
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Dear Stevie and BluntStuffy,
Earlier on, i had made a rather horrendous comment, on your W.I.P 'Oil Rig'. It basically said that i you and BluntStuffy had just copy and Pasted the MW2 oil rig straight from the game itself, when in fact both you and Blunt have worked many glorious man hours into making the weapons and making the map itself. This is rather hypocritical on my behalf, in a way, since I don't even have the slightest clue on how to make a map, yet alone port a weapon. So, from me to you, I extend a digital Hand shake, as a sign of internet peace (since i can't give you a real one, since you guys are both on the other side of the world to me). Anyway, I hope you except my apologie, and let us rekindle our vague yet real relationship.
Regards,
JiffyNoodles
P.S. Trem, if you read this, please take 2 respect off of me as I deserve to lose something for what i have done.
The Last of Us
Date Registered: 28 September 2013
Last active: 2 weeks ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
smasher248's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
Well, now that i know that, I apologies for my earlier comment, which was made without thinking. So, to Stevie, Please forgive me, as i didn't think about posting that comment, which was basically the literal meaning of 'poking shit'. Again, truly sorry, and i'll just watch this topic without saying anything more.

Double Post Merge: May 08, 2015, 12:15:04 pm
Now, i Feel guilty, as i love both of your guys work, and i literally just took a massive dump on it by being an arrogant human being. Sorry To everyone involved with this map, as mentioned earlier, I will not say anything more on this topic, Unless there's an update that looks nice.
Please forgive me stuffy, your work for this community is outstanding :-[ :'(

Double Post Merge: May 08, 2015, 12:17:36 pm
Now i'm confused, i'm not sure if your saying i complimented him, or straight up insulted him. If you help me out with that, that would be greatly appreciated smasher.
P.S. I am better than that, it's just sometimes i just say before i speak (I do it more IRL, sadly) :-X

we all post stupid shit sometimes, don't worry about it, the way you said it made me think that you thought the oilrig map was ported from mw2, when its not stevie individually draws and mutilates every brush and patch, my point was that if you thought that his map was ported, it should be taken as a compliment as you have just mistaken his incredibly detailed map as an official infinity ward map, but anyway, I'm sure its all cleared up now so don't worry about it
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
This user is deleted :(
Someone definitely chose wrong words to say :please:

Map definitely gets better and better with every update :) Maybe we should finally bury our hatchets and not always go judge each others stuff, Stevie, just for sake of it. Getting tired of holding grudges with some people :)
Thanks, and agreed. :)

Date Registered: 19 March 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
ALM] Developer
Signature
Bloodsport :- RELEASED -:
-WIP- Cabin Unique :- 75% -:

TheScotchGuy's Groups
TheScotchGuy's Contact & Social LinksTheScotchGuyy
omg the laughing fit is real, you cant be doing this funny shit to no stoner people... funny shit lol
True Blue Elite
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
'Straya Mate
JiffyNoodles's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Date Registered: 22 July 2013
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
More
Utamia's Groups
Utamia's Contact & Social LinksUtamiaUtamiaAdvisorbuggy
this maps looks cool i'll be sure to give it a try when its out
Date Registered: 10 October 2014
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
'U 'Avin a Giggle der' M8?'
Signature
Loading Fucks to give....50%
GdayitsVishnu's Groups
GdayitsVishnu's Contact & Social Linksgunitmaynejezzayhayza
Why is it mods only come here to warn people when i post something, i feel like a black man in a ferguson police station, yet when everyone else goes off topic not a single 'trem' or 'DBZ' in sight...sigh.
[UGX] Developer
Date Registered: 28 October 2013
Last active: 5 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
UGX Team Member
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
[UGX] Developer
Lukkie1998's Groups
UGX Team Member
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
UGX Chat Moderator Has the ability to mute, kick, or ban chat members for being abusive or breaking the rules of the forum.
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
2015 Participant
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
Why is it mods only come here to warn people when i post something, i feel like a black man in a ferguson police station, yet when everyone else goes off topic not a single 'trem' or 'DBZ' in sight...sigh.
Probably because it's always you who posts these stupid/nonsense comments on a topic. ( 90% of all your posts)

Lukkie1998
Date Registered: 10 October 2014
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
'U 'Avin a Giggle der' M8?'
GdayitsVishnu's Groups
GdayitsVishnu's Contact & Social Linksgunitmaynejezzayhayza
Probably because it's always you who posts these stupid/nonsense comments on a topic. ( 90% of all your posts)

Lukkie1998

yeah 90% but when im an unarmed black man ya'll act like im resisting arrest and you shoot me, and all i did was ask where the nearest kfc is
Date Registered: 27 August 2012
Last active: 4 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Tommy Wonka & the Idea Factory
tomikaze's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
yeah 90% but when im an unarmed black man ya'll act like im resisting arrest and you shoot me, and all i did was ask where the nearest kfc is
Better safe than sorry.

Loading ...