My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
ฏ๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎
Signature
smasher248's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
smasher248's Contact & Social Linkssmasher248smasher248
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 20 June 2014
Last active: 8 hours ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Personal Quote
Behold the power of Mirror Force
Signature
The greatest failure is not to try and fail, but is to fail without trying.
Ramiabdh's Groups
Ramiabdh's Contact & Social Links
I would like to go back on-topic with a little update please ::)
Date Registered: 27 August 2012
Last active: 4 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Tommy Wonka & the Idea Factory
tomikaze's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
I would like to go back on-topic with a little update please ::)
I second that, I would like to get back on topic with...a full release of the map right now please.
Take into account that I did say please as well.
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
This user is deleted :(
The map is done there will be no more updates on this WIP, just need to confirm the g-spawn error is completely fixed.
Date Registered: 11 May 2013
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT
Signature
DeathBringerZen's Groups
Don't mean to be mean, but this map is basically showing off how good Bluntstuffy and Stevie can port stuff. Sorry for hurting any feelings

Well, having played the map extensively (Thank you Stevie), I can confirm the map is actually a LOT more than just a playground for various "good" ports. The map looks absolutely amazing for a start, is probably on the same scale as Leviathan and could easily pass as a Treyarch map.

It has an amazing BO2 look and feel to it, and some really nice features but the balancing of the map is similar to that of a harder Treyarch map so you are unlikely to see many of these good weapons or secrets unless you play the map at least a dozen or so times... if you are good.

Rather than just throw around stupid comments for the sake of it, which seems to be quite often these days, how about you just wait till the map is out and actually appreciate just how talented Stevie (& Blunt) actually are.

I think you will be pleasantly surprised. ;)
Date Registered: 8 January 2014
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Embers are the new lens flares
chromastone10's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
chromastone10's Contact & Social Linkschromastone10chromastone1chromastone10
Well, having played the map extensively (Thank you Stevie), I can confirm the map is actually a LOT more than just a playground for various "good" ports. The map looks absolutely amazing for a start, is probably on the same scale as Leviathan and could easily pass as a Treyarch map.

It has an amazing BO2 look and feel to it, and some really nice features but the balancing of the map is similar to that of a harder Treyarch map so you are unlikely to see many of these good weapons or secrets unless you play the map at least a dozen or so times... if you are good.

Rather than just throw around stupid comments for the sake of it, which seems to be quite often these days, how about you just wait till the map is out and actually appreciate just how talented Stevie (& Blunt) actually are.

I think you will be pleasantly surprised. ;)

ya the map is really hugging huge, looks ultra sexy, and overall feels like a real zombie map, it is very challenging too so dont expect some half aced map just meant for guns like... other mappers
True Blue Elite
Date Registered: 29 March 2014
Last active: 11 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
'Straya Mate
Signature
Please give me beta access, I would LOVE to test CO-OP
JiffyNoodles's Groups
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
But u broke your promise to stevie and bluntstuffy XD
bugger, well, I'll just make comment where comments due. Such as saying that I'm glad that Stevie and Blunt have 99% completed the map, and are finalising the map. So keep up the good work  :cute:
Date Registered: 18 November 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
I don't Kill Zombies, I embarrass them...
Signature
(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง
Donkey22's Groups
ya the map is really hugging huge, looks ultra sexy, and overall feels like a real zombie map, it is very challenging too so dont expect some half aced map just meant for guns like... other mappers
well, at least we'll get a smexy challenging map. Haven't had one of those since project viking. This could be it......
The Last of Us
Date Registered: 28 September 2013
Last active: 2 weeks ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
ฏ๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎
smasher248's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
smasher248's Contact & Social Linkssmasher248smasher248
well, at least we'll get a smexy challenging map. Haven't had one of those since project viking. This could be it......

*cough* leviathan *cough*
Date Registered: 15 October 2014
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
gr00t's Groups
gr00t's Contact & Social Links
The map is done there will be no more updates on this WIP, just need to confirm the g-spawn error is completely fixed.

the anticipation

Last Edit: May 15, 2015, 06:52:59 pm by gr00t
Date Registered: 18 November 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
I don't Kill Zombies, I embarrass them...
Donkey22's Groups
*cough* leviathan *cough*
oops my bad XD
Date Registered: 27 October 2013
Last active: 5 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
adfgdagasdf2's Groups
adfgdagasdf2's Contact & Social Links

Last Edit: May 16, 2015, 10:56:14 pm by PSNtoonjuice
Date Registered: 27 October 2013
Last active: 5 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
adfgdagasdf2's Groups
adfgdagasdf2's Contact & Social Links
Date Registered: 15 March 2014
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Signature
Have a good day!
SmoothCreamPie's Contact & Social Links
When this released I'm going to be so excited, all the work and progress you've shown look really great! Still amazes me the talent the people on this site have. Great work, can't wait for it to be released!  :rainbow:
Date Registered: 21 February 2014
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
bportjoey's Groups
bportjoey's Contact & Social Linksjoeyofbportbportjoey
Maybe this is none of my business, but is a issue I find extremely irritating.  Why do you guys keep giving dalikjd exclusive access to stream your maps for his personal benefit?  He is very ungrateful NEVER giving you guys any credit in his videos you deserve, he just refers to you as "the dude who made this map" or the "map maker" Make sure you hit that like button.  He contributes absolutely nothing to this community and just takes takes takes!  After the whole dilemma with Red Space's Viking preview you think he would learn by now.  Never once have I heard him say thanks to UGX for hosting all of this wonderful content that I just take for my own personal gain.  He is too self indulging with no class.  Maybe I'm wrong but that's just my opinion.  since he's so good at taking he should take some pointers from the guys over at YAW (you always win) on how to properly showcase someone's hard work and show a little respect

Loading ...