The Worst Secret Agent Ever
Signature
MAK911's Groups
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
Banned Elite
Banned Elite
MAK911's Contact & Social Linksmkramrtmkramrt
I saw your trailer today. That map looks AWFUL! That starting room area I told you about? It is 100% a training spot. Your box is ugly as hell too. n1 did a shit job porting that. Your map has absolutely 0 outside aesthetics and really? You needed 2 different form of stupid bosses and like 10 wonder weapons? That's just trying to cover your ass for a bad map. 0/10 because fuck feature map! At least ATTEMPT to make a story!
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 8 January 2014
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
Embers are the new lens flares
chromastone10's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
chromastone10's Contact & Social Linkschromastone10chromastone1chromastone10
I saw your trailer today. That map looks AWFUL! That starting room area I told you about? It is 100% a training spot. Your box is ugly as hell too. n1 did a shit job porting that. Your map has absolutely 0 outside aesthetics and really? You needed 2 different form of stupid bosses and like 10 wonder weapons? That's just trying to cover your ass for a bad map. 0/10 because fuck feature map! At least ATTEMPT to make a story!

1. The map looks stunning

2. Redspaces map has 100x more features then this map and is also super fun

3. n1 naturally does a bad job at pretty much everything  :troll:

4. Nacht is a classic and it didn't have a story

5. Have you played the map yet to judge it?

6. This map plays really smooth and thats saying a lot on my mediocre laptop :P

8. Adding a lot of weapons are bosses just gives more variety on how you play the map

9. It is his custom map so he is allowed to add what he likes

10. If you don't like it you dont have to play it

11. I skipped number 7  :o
Last Edit: September 09, 2014, 03:21:49 am by chromastone10
[UGX] Social Networking & Q.A.
Date Registered: 18 August 2012
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
UGX Team Member
My Groups
More
More
MrSlagovich's Groups
UGX Team Member
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Well this should be fun *grabs popcorn*
[UGX] Founder
Date Registered: 24 June 2011
Last active: 9 months ago
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If Java had true garbage collection, most programs would delete themselves upon execution.
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
Tell us how you really feel, Mak!  ::)

I'd be great if you could express displeasure without completely disrespecting two people and an entire map in the process.
Date Registered: 27 August 2012
Last active: 4 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Tommy Wonka & the Idea Factory
tomikaze's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access

Constants and Variables
Date Registered: 18 August 2013
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Box Mappers Elite
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
The Worst Secret Agent Ever
MAK911's Groups
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
Banned Elite
Banned Elite
MAK911's Contact & Social Linksmkramrtmkramrt
1. The map looks stunning

2. Redspaces map has 100x more features then this map and is also super fun

3. n1 naturally does a bad job at pretty much everything  :troll:

4. Nacht is a classic and it didn't have a story

5. Have you played the map yet to judge it?

6. This map plays really smooth and thats saying a lot on my mediocre laptop :P

8. Adding a lot of weapons are bosses just gives more variety on how you play the map

9. It is his custom map so he is allowed to add what he likes

10. If you don't like it you dont have to play it

11. I skipped number 7  :o

Nacht was a classic because it was the first zombies map. It was also given a story in the BO rendition, I believe.

If n1 ported a shitty version, just because it LOOKS like the original version doesn't mean you have to use it.

There is nothing I hate more than a features map. There is no creativity in them. They just pluck from other people's maps and work and nothing interesting comes out of them. Why the fuck are there panzer soldats, radiation zombies, and nova crawlers ALL IN THE SAME MAP WITH NO SIGNS OF RADIATION DAMAGE? At least try.

Redspace's map I haven't played and I probably won't. I respect what he does for the community, but I don't like people just grabbing stuff from him and saying,"It would look cool here!" and making shit in a box.

Also, if you're going to use the BEAUTIFUL Storm PSR, use it's GOOD textures, not some black ones because you were too lazy to put the actual effort into retexturing it. And don't fuck up the reload anims either. I'm pretty sure half the gun completely disappears in the middle of that reload.

Swags you better grab a LOT of popcorn because you're in for the long haul.

Double Post Merge: September 09, 2014, 03:52:36 am
Tell us how you really feel, Mak!  ::)

I'd be great if you could express displeasure without completely disrespecting two people and an entire map in the process.

I feel like n1 lied to Gun to just give his unfinished shit away and ruin how it all should actually look.
I feel like feature maps shouldn't exist ever. It's not that hard to come up with a story.
I feel like this map is from another CoD or somewhere else but I can't put my finger on it.
I feel like the map is just another throw together of different shit without putting the right things together because "Fuck history. Time travel."-Zelinsky 1:1
That's how I feel.
Last Edit: September 09, 2014, 03:52:36 am by MAK911
True Blue Elite
Date Registered: 29 March 2014
Last active: 4 weeks ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
'Straya Mate
Signature
Please give me beta access, I would LOVE to test CO-OP
JiffyNoodles's Groups
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
just a question, what trailer are we talking about?
The King of Zombies
Date Registered: 24 June 2013
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Donate to me if you enjoy my work. https://www.paypal.me/thezombiekilla6
Dust's Groups
Dust's Contact & Social LinksMrZ0mbiesFanaticdust103194MrZ0mbiesFanatic
I feel like feature maps shouldn't exist ever. It's not that hard to come up with a story.

You want a story, go read a book. Not every map has to have a back story of how the place came to exist and who controlled it and when.

You make it seem like you have played the map before which I am pretty sure you havent. Instead of judging it before release why dont you wait for it to come out, play it, and then judge it.

Plus where is this so called Trailer that you have seen that made you judge it so harshly?
Last Edit: September 09, 2014, 04:10:34 am by thezombiekilla6
Date Registered: 28 July 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
Pizza that is all.
Signature
There's no better feeling in the world than a warm pizza box on your lap.
SoulTaker's Groups
SoulTaker's Contact & Social Links
Lol I guess mapping for pure fun is illegal now...
drago
Date Registered: 5 July 2013
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
More
jjbradman's Groups
jjbradman's Contact & Social Linksjjbradmanjjbradmanjjbradman
Lol I guess mapping for pure fun is illegal now...
it was ilegal since people began to complain to map makers on forums.(this was avoided on custom cod by making the site unaccesible 99.9% of the time  :please:)
Date Registered: 26 November 2013
Last active: 9 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Community Scripter Elite
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
I own the hat!
DuaLVII's Groups
Community Scripter Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom scripting in the UGX-Mods community.
DuaLVII's Contact & Social Linksthomas.gascoigne.7DuaLVIIDuaLVIITheProlonger
Nacht was a classic because it was the first zombies map. It was also given a story in the BO rendition, I believe.

If n1 ported a shitty version, just because it LOOKS like the original version doesn't mean you have to use it.

There is nothing I hate more than a features map. There is no creativity in them. They just pluck from other people's maps and work and nothing interesting comes out of them. Why the fuck are there panzer soldats, radiation zombies, and nova crawlers ALL IN THE SAME MAP WITH NO SIGNS OF RADIATION DAMAGE? At least try.

Redspace's map I haven't played and I probably won't. I respect what he does for the community, but I don't like people just grabbing stuff from him and saying,"It would look cool here!" and making shit in a box.

Also, if you're going to use the BEAUTIFUL Storm PSR, use it's GOOD textures, not some black ones because you were too lazy to put the actual effort into retexturing it. And don't fuck up the reload anims either. I'm pretty sure half the gun completely disappears in the middle of that reload.

Swags you better grab a LOT of popcorn because you're in for the long haul.

Double Post Merge: September 09, 2014, 03:52:36 am
I feel like n1 lied to Gun to just give his unfinished shit away and ruin how it all should actually look.
I feel like this map is from another CoD or somewhere else but I can't put my finger on it.
I feel like the map is just another throw together of different shit without putting the right things together because "Fuck history. Time travel."-Zelinsky 1:1
That's how I feel.

Special thanks for wasting your time writting all this, I'm sure changes will be now made everywhere because of your time sacrifice.

Played Jetsea, a lot of fun to play, If it has loads of bosses, does it matter?

Interesting reason not to play it.

ATTENTION! All map makers who can't be assed making a story to their maps and prefer to have it crammed with features, please stop now!!
... NEXT!

Spoiler: click to open...
Maybe it's inspired from it, but certainly has a very different layout.

[UGX] Social Networking & Q.A.
Date Registered: 18 August 2012
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
UGX Team Member
My Groups
More
More
MrSlagovich's Groups
UGX Team Member
Surely this topic won't be locked? it's a great source of entertainment!
Date Registered: 16 August 2013
Last active: 11 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Giggity.
Signature
maps:
Undead Town
http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2294.0 (Release)
Origins 1922
http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2659.0
[WIP] mapping 39%, weapons 85%, scripts 65%
[/url]
RamboBadass's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
RamboBadass's Contact & Social LinksAsk merambobadassRamboDaGreat
lol wow wtf!?!?!
Date Registered: 28 July 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
Pizza that is all.
SoulTaker's Groups
SoulTaker's Contact & Social Links
What I want to know is what trailer is he even talking about...
Date Registered: 25 June 2013
Last active: 9 months ago
Respect
1,024Add +1
Forum Rank
Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
HitmanVere's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
Maybe it's inspired from it, but certainly has a very different layout.

Wasnt this map almost straight from MW2s Wetwork?
I think Stevie said this somewhere in comments? Cant bother to look from all this spam

Loading ...