Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
MrTvii's Groups
MrTvii's Contact & Social LinksMrTviiMrTvii69MrTviiMrTvii69
This map looks outstanding! I like the Sci-Fi filled theme of the map. It makes it look that much more awesome. I can't wait to see more!
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 26 July 2013
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Action is the enemy of thought
Signature
tudark's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
tudark's Contact & Social Linkstudark71The Morgue
Peoples opinions on this map not having boardable windows , so basically zombies spawn in through the ceiling and out of hatches in the floor.I just wanted to know if people are gona hate this not being able to get points or do you guys feel its good change??
Last Edit: March 23, 2015, 11:19:55 pm by tudark
Date Registered: 28 September 2013
Last active: 3 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
conn6orsuper117's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
conn6orsuper117's Contact & Social LinksConn6orsuper117ITS-CS117
Peoples opinions on this map not having boardable windows , so basically zombies spawn in through the ceiling and out of hatches in the floor.I just wanted to know if people are gona hate this not being able to get points or do you guys feel its good change??
I think there should be steel windows from moon, but doesnt give out points. Im ok with no windows but I think this is a solid alternative
Date Registered: 27 August 2012
Last active: 4 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Tommy Wonka & the Idea Factory
tomikaze's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
I just wanted to know if people are gona hate this not being able to get points or do you guys feel its good change??
Since you have new and more map appropriate ways for the zombies to spawn in I don't see the need for boarded windows, unless you have players teleporting down to earth or something then it might be ok use there.
Date Registered: 14 September 2013
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
BE ORIGINAL
Signature
MakeCents's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
Thanks for the input guys. I agree tom.

We hit a few limits on ORBIT and have been working through them. I am having some difficulty with the sound one though. Anyone have some advice or help with ignoring sounds in an ignore file, which sounds I can ignore, and the way I should format the ignore line, or any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I've tried ignoring the csv, the sfx, the sound, and the loaded_sfx, but I have not been successful in ignoring enough sounds yet. I no longer call the weapons soundalias since we are not using the stock weapons, but I will prob need a few sounds from it, and that worked for a while but we are over it again, cause of the weapons. I know there has to be many many more sounds I can get rid of... I would hate to have to share sounds for these weapons, but I guess that is always an option too?

Thanks for any help!
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If you want scripts / features made for you, then contact me by PM or email / skype etc
it will cost you tho so if you have no intention of reciprocating don't even waste my time ;)
Harry Bo21's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
i think dlc3_share is the player quotes, could prob save some there?

I had the same issue myself trying to get them to ignore. Nothing seemed to work, Stevie sent me his precommented weapons.csv in the end too lol
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
BE ORIGINAL
MakeCents's Groups
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
i think dlc3_share is the player quotes, could prob save some there?

I had the same issue myself trying to get them to ignore. Nothing seemed to work, Stevie sent me his precommented weapons.csv in the end too lol

Thanks for the info. I've been getting some good advice about sounds. The funny thing is I deleted everything in my weapons.csv and I was still having issues. The problem is fixed for now thanks to someone sharing there modified zone_source. Thank you to those that helped!
Date Registered: 28 February 2015
Last active: 9 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Rory679's Groups
Rory679's Contact & Social Links
This looks so frigen good haha  :please:
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
Thanks for the info. I've been getting some good advice about sounds. The funny thing is I deleted everything in my weapons.csv and I was still having issues. The problem is fixed for now thanks to someone sharing there modified zone_source. Thank you to those that helped!

Yeah I had trouble too, if you go to your zone_source folder, you can just comment out the sound aliases that are called, then use a different one, copy the sounds you still want into that (from weapons, or dlcshare etc) instead. Thats what ive done

Now im at the memory limit, which is even more annoying as stock quotes seem to make little difference lol
Date Registered: 11 August 2014
Last active: 4 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
I have crippling diabetes
Signature
I have a tiny penis.
seanathan's Groups
seanathan's Contact & Social Links
Be sure to add Plenty of weapons  ;D
Last Edit: April 11, 2015, 09:29:38 pm by sean_a_z
Date Registered: 24 November 2014
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
demon drift's Groups
demon drift's Contact & Social Links
Yeah we will add better weapons but also this map will feature teleport system to earth to 3 other maps , so they will be very different.
did you say three?
True Blue Elite
Date Registered: 8 February 2015
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Still Kickin'
Signature

Andy Whelan's Groups
Andy Whelan's Contact & Social LinksAndyWhelanAndyWhelan01AndyWhelan
How is progress? Much longer till release?
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
BE ORIGINAL
MakeCents's Groups
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
did you say three?

We hope. We don't want to make three if we hit limits and fixing them takes away from the rest of the maps, but if we can, that is the plan... Prob decrease the other map sizes to a point, then reduce the number if we have too.

How is progress? Much longer till release?

Its still moving, were still working on it. I hope we can release before the end of the year, due to limited time to work on it, summer coming, and unknown complications that could come up. We have fixed the fx and sound limit issues that we were having and shouldn't have too much trouble getting in the rest of what we want fx and sound wise, (thanks to elf and Tom). We're still making the map, making new scripts, developing new ideas, learning new interesting things. We have a bunch of brand new custom weapons thanks to
Spoiler: click to open...
SevenGPLuke (porting and animating) and bwc6693 (porting and animating), and yezugan (models)
, and some others guns from other games.

We're doing a lot of different things all at the same time, which is a little confusing and slows us down a bit, but we take help when we can get it  :D... We're also just trying to enjoy the development process, cause that is why we do this of course, it's fun to make stuff. We prob won't play the map after it releases other than for bugs, lol.
Last Edit: April 16, 2015, 12:35:09 pm by MakeCents
True Blue Elite
Date Registered: 8 February 2015
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Still Kickin'
Andy Whelan's Groups
Andy Whelan's Contact & Social LinksAndyWhelanAndyWhelan01AndyWhelan
Cool, I am really excited for this.
Date Registered: 26 July 2013
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Action is the enemy of thought
tudark's Groups
tudark's Contact & Social Linkstudark71The Morgue
 :'( R.I.P DAD 30/4/2015
Last Edit: May 01, 2015, 10:31:48 am by tudark

Loading ...