Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Celtic Ruins [WIP]

POLLHOT
broken avatar :(
Created 10 years ago
by Fracture Studios

Poll

Question: (Poll by HeX Reapers - since I have access to this account) Should we make Fracture Studios an active Youtube Channel? More info on the channel if the majority votes "Yes"  

Yes
75 (89.3%)
No
9 (10.7%)

Total Members Voted: 71

Voting closed: October 31, 2014, 03:08:32 am

Poll

Question: What kind of feautres do you want to see in this map, or any of that matter?

A Large Easter Egg
32 (11.5%)
A breath taking ending
18 (6.5%)
Many Custom weapons (Weapons never seen before in any COD or other game)
62 (22.2%)
Many Perks ( never seen before in any COD or other game)
31 (11.1%)
A very well made boss zombie
22 (7.9%)
All of the Above
114 (40.9%)

Total Members Voted: 188

Date Registered: 25 June 2013
Last active: 9 months ago
Respect
1,024Add +1
Forum Rank
Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
HitmanVere's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
Just a quick update :

The "Fracture studios" account will be used for the WIP's and updates, It is mainly used by Hex Reapers and me.
Also tell me what you think of the sunrise worldspawn settings

Also, spooky, scary detailing
Last Edit: September 21, 2014, 01:17:56 pm by SajeOne
Former UGX Lead Asset Creator
Date Registered: 17 August 2012
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Eh?
Signature

(Click to enter portfolio)
SajeOne's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Just a quick update :

The "Fracture studios" account will be used for the WIP's and updates, It is mainly used by Hex Reapers and me.
Also tell me what you think of the sunrise worldspawn settings

<Image Removed From Quote>
I think the darker scene with the light being generated by the lava gave a better atmosphere to the map than the late afternoon setting, that's just my opinion though.
Date Registered: 5 April 2013
Last active: 3 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Signature
IHammY/'s Groups
I think the darker scene with the light being generated by the lava gave a better atmosphere to the map than the late afternoon setting, that's just my opinion though.

agreed
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
Senpai
Date Registered: 28 September 2013
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Box Mappers Elite
My Groups
More
More
arceus's Groups
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
arceus's Contact & Social LinksarceusNT

-A friend from France will be making his return, as well as some four-legged friends...

why do people think he is hard he is easy to kill
Date Registered: 19 May 2014
Last active: 9 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
More
Signature
Update:
Celtic is being heavily worked on by all of us at Fracture Studios. We have been working on terrain and background stuff, while our other team members are preparing the map to have all the wonderful features we plan to include. After completion of the mapping, we will then send our map to our zoner, then portaler to give everyone who plays this map the best experience (Even with a not so good computer). We have decided after roughly a year of working on the map that we really need to get it ready for release. We hope to have this map completed towards the end of December but until then we will start to supply trailers and game play for this map is getting close to done.
Details Regarding the map and features:
- Our new guns are almost done being animated.
- The easter egg is just about finalized
- We have made a list of everything we need for the final release for the map
- All of the features are just about done being scripted
Date Registered: 20 December 2013
Last active: 10 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Buried Round 196 World Record by me: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYLBm3EyNGs

Shi No First Room Round 115 by me: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yn4QN_rUJ7s
Wunderful's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Wunderful's Contact & Social LinksxWunderfuLxxWunderfuLxXxWunderfuLxX1
Update:
Celtic is being heavily worked on by all of us at Fracture Studios. We have been working on terrain and background stuff, while our other team members are preparing the map to have all the wonderful features we plan to include. After completion of the mapping, we will then send our map to our zoner, then portaler to give everyone who plays this map the best experience (Even with a not so good computer). We have decided after roughly a year of working on the map that we really need to get it ready for release. We hope to have this map completed towards the end of December but until then we will start to supply trailers and game play for this map is getting close to done.
Details Regarding the map and features:
- Our new guns are almost done being animated.
- The easter egg is just about finalized
- We have made a list of everything we need for the final release for the map
- All of the features are just about done being scripted

Multiple people working for a year on a map? Dang, this thing is gonna be quality! Looks and sounds awesome, you guys are like Treyarch Jr.!
[UGX] Developer
Date Registered: 28 October 2013
Last active: 5 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
UGX Team Member
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
[UGX] Developer
Lukkie1998's Groups
UGX Team Member
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
UGX Chat Moderator Has the ability to mute, kick, or ban chat members for being abusive or breaking the rules of the forum.
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
2015 Participant
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
Multiple people working for a year on a map? Dang, this thing is gonna be quality! Looks and sounds awesome, you guys are like Treyarch Jr.!

Well all I can say is that the mapping part takes the most time to finish. Most other things are ready, like FS already mentioned.

Lukkie1998
Date Registered: 10 May 2013
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
franco95's Groups
franco95's Contact & Social Linkskratosgodofwar95
Good work ;) ! What about the zombie boss? It's a giant or something about the Celts?
Swag Commander ( ͡
Date Registered: 12 January 2014
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Dat feel when anims "fall from sky" ;)
CyberMan1011's Groups
CyberMan1011's Contact & Social Linkscyberman1011
Any new progress? :nyan:
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
Any new progress? :nyan:
Not much, mostly because of Civil Nativity. But once that's done and over with, we will get right back into Celtic! Around January (hopefully when the mapping is done) we will be doing a months worth of perfection. Perfecting weapons, mapping detail, scripts (EE, perks, new WW, buildables, ext.), HUD elements, and those super tiny things that really make it feel like a DLC 5 for BO2. Things like this include; Rumbling barrier repairs, grenade impacts, zombie eye glow, getting the correct weapon when downed, new knifing anims, character quotes/grunts, re-doing PaP camo ext.) Literally everything will hopefully be perfect. We also need time to portal the map. A lot is planned to be done after the YAW contest, and we hope to finally get it out by February - March. We also want to make 3 very official trailers (teaser, cinematic, release). We have chosen the main EE song, and we are also implementing ambiance, which leads me to the following... Celtic will have its own personal sound track which will hopefully be up to download at release. Tracks include the main EE song, every ambient track in the map, the secret EE song, the remastered perk jingles (re-done perk jingles that sound scary af), the game over song, and the alternate end game song...

So yeah, we've got a lot on our plate atm - but we really want this map to make an impact on the community in the best way possible. With that in itself, we also want to get the YT channel up and running with content soon. Expect to see frequent updates as we achieve our goals! :D ;)
Date Registered: 10 October 2014
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
'U 'Avin a Giggle der' M8?'
Signature
Loading Fucks to give....50%
GdayitsVishnu's Groups
GdayitsVishnu's Contact & Social Linksgunitmaynejezzayhayza
you guys should get Weezy428, jbird632, rambobadass and redspace200. that way the map would have even more AMAZING features, im not saying you guys arent great but imagine what you could achieve with their ideas, plus if you want the mustang and sally proper animations pap camo and moodel and the way it shoots ask redspace200 hes the ONLY guy to have made the mustang and sally work like in BO2. peace :rainbow:
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
you guys should get Weezy428, jbird632, rambobadass and redspace200. that way the map would have even more AMAZING features, im not saying you guys arent great but imagine what you could achieve with their ideas, plus if you want the mustang and sally proper animations pap camo and moodel and the way it shoots ask redspace200 hes the ONLY guy to have made the mustang and sally work like in BO2. peace :rainbow:
There is no point in doing this, Celtic already has enough features to please everyone. This map is not one of those maps that has a bunch of bosses and perks, nor things that don't belong in the map. It is not very hard to implement the Mustang & Sally, many have done it (we already plan to have it). Redspace has not achieved proper duel wield yet, and the only one who has is offthewall (so in that case, his M & S is not perfect). We also already have our own PaP camo planned. People such as JBird and Rambo are working on their own projects, and we do not need their help anyway (ideas is one of the main reasons im in FS). :)

But, we DO plan on having 2 bosses, and 9 perks (one being brand new). We also have all of our weapons planned in a Trayarch style format (28 weapons all with PaP versions).
Senpai
Date Registered: 28 September 2013
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Box Mappers Elite
My Groups
More
More
arceus's Groups
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
arceus's Contact & Social LinksarceusNT
and redspace isn't the only person to get mustang and sally to work i know that offthewall and ugx had.
Last Edit: November 11, 2014, 01:55:29 pm by arceus
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
:facepalm2:

Loading ...