Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
UGX Chat Moderator
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
I don't really know what to type here so....
Signature
MajorPwnege01's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
UGX Chat Moderator Has the ability to mute, kick, or ban chat members for being abusive or breaking the rules of the forum.
MajorPwnege01's Contact & Social LinksMajorPwnegeMajorPwnege1
I think your map is for now the best released one. So Good Job  :)
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 12 January 2015
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
azetri's Groups
azetri's Contact & Social LinksAzetri
is there a buyable ending? if so, can you give me some hints as to how to start the easter egg. i am lost. :(
Date Registered: 2 April 2014
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
If it's not perfect, you'll never see it.
Signature
Learn by doing, not copy and pasting.

Enjoy my 2015 contest map, a simple map with bo1-bo2 features
http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=14968.msg149200#
Centric's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Centric's Contact & Social Linkscentricccentric_
is there a buyable ending? if so, can you give me some hints as to how to start the easter egg. i am lost. :(

It begins with a little toilet cleaning
Date Registered: 12 January 2015
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
azetri's Groups
azetri's Contact & Social LinksAzetri
It begins with a little toilet cleaning

what do you mean? I found that the toilets have nothing. Every run The box gets glitched and doesnt work so do I need a weapon or grenade for the cleaning?
Date Registered: 26 May 2014
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Mapper and Zombies Player
Signature
Long time custom zombies player
Nathiri's Groups
Nathiri's Contact & Social LinksSkemaj-Skorpio29blazehead
So played several times coop. Nicely detailed, and fun map. Custom Weapons all seem to work good too (latest update). Just noticed one thing, my perk shaders didnt seem to line up into the squares. I had Jug, then Quick Revive, Double Tap, then Speed Cola and they were a bit off towards to the right a little bit. Other HUD stuff seemed slightly off too (nades, ammo numbers, round counter). This is probably due to my game resolution (1024x768).

what do you mean? I found that the toilets have nothing. Every run The box gets glitched and doesnt work so do I need a weapon or grenade for the cleaning?

You have to pick up something in order to do the cleaning.
Last Edit: November 24, 2015, 01:27:16 am by Nathiri
RadihaX
Date Registered: 2 September 2012
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Community Mapper Elite
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Overrun
Lockdown
Overrun (Black Ops Mod)
Snowglobe
Leviathan
Abandoned School
Ski Resort
Leviathan Redux
JBird632's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom mapping in the UGX-Mods community.
Community Scripter Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom scripting in the UGX-Mods community.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
JBird632's Contact & Social LinksJBird632JBird632JBird632JBird632JBird632Mapper
Just noticed one thing, my perk shaders didnt seem to line up into the squares. I had Jug, then Quick Revive, Double Tap, then Speed Cola and they were a bit off towards to the right a little bit. Other HUD stuff seemed slightly off too (nades, ammo numbers, round counter). This is probably due to my game resolution (1024x768).
Ya, I lined up the hud for 16:9 resolutions only - didn't have the time to make the hud work for all resolutions unfortunately - I will add that to my list of things to fix after we are allowed to do updates again.
[UGX] Documentation Writer & Programmer
Date Registered: 23 August 2013
Last active: 6 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
UGX Team Member
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
(ง º ω º )ง u wont sum m8y?
Signature
Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.
DidUknowiPwn's Groups
UGX Team Member
Community Scripter Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom scripting in the UGX-Mods community.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
Ya, I lined up the hud for 16:9 resolutions only - didn't have the time to make the hud work for all resolutions unfortunately - I will add that to my list of things to fix after we are allowed to do updates again.
Did you base it on GSC or something?

Because if you did it from menu at the proper aspects it should stretch/shrink based on the aspect ratio correctly.
[UGX] Founder
Date Registered: 24 June 2011
Last active: 9 months ago
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If Java had true garbage collection, most programs would delete themselves upon execution.
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
Because if you did it from menu at the proper aspects it should stretch/shrink based on the aspect ratio correctly.
Only if you know what you're doing lol
Date Registered: 2 June 2015
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
SkopEa's Groups
SkopEa's Contact & Social Links
hello jbird i love ur map man but one thing bothers me really bad.. can you please add more perks? i really hate to have 4 perk max limiet however sick map man! keep it up!
Date Registered: 29 July 2015
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
children should not be playing call of duty
Signature
⠀⠀⠀⣴⣴⡤
⠀⣠⠀⢿⠇⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⢷⡗
⠀⢶⢽⠿⣗⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣼⡧⠂⠀⠀⣼⣷⡆
⠀⠀⣾⢶⠐⣱⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣤⣜⣻⣧⣲⣦⠤⣧⣿⠶
⠀⢀⣿⣿⣇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠛⠿⣿⣿⣷⣤⣄⡹⣿⣷
⠀⢸⣿⢸⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠙⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⠀⠿⠃⠈⠿⠆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠹⠿⠿⠿

⠀⢀⢀⡀⠀⢀⣤⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡀⡀
⠀⣿⡟⡇⠀⠭⡋⠅⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⣟⢿
⠀⣹⡌⠀⠀⣨⣾⣷⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⢈⠔⠌
⠰⣷⣿⡀⢐⢿⣿⣿⢻⠀⠀⠀⢠⣿⡿⡤⣴⠄⢀⣀⡀
⠘⣿⣿⠂⠈⢸⣿⣿⣸⠀⠀⠀⢘⣿⣿⣀⡠⣠⣺⣿⣷
⠀⣿⣿⡆⠀⢸⣿⣿⣾⡇⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣗⣻⡻⠿⠁
⠀⣿⣿⡇⠀⢸⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠁
Koan's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Koan's Contact & Social Linksh-r_Koan_my website
hello jbird i love ur map man but one thing bothers me really bad.. can you please add more perks? i really hate to have 4 perk max limiet however sick map man! keep it up!

The 4 perk limit is intended to make you strategize, and think about how you're playing the game. You can unlock more perk slots by completing the easter egg.
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
This user is deleted :(

Did it bother you on Kino? Or Moon? Or Origins? Or any other Treyarch map?
Date Registered: 11 May 2013
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT
Signature
DeathBringerZen's Groups
Did it bother you on Kino? Or Moon? Or Origins? Or any other Treyarch map?

In fairness, a fair amount of Treyarch maps offered ways to obtain more than 4 perks via some method. That being said, I am ALL for perk limits in maps and tried hard to convince Trem to add one to Requiem before release. It prolongs longevity and offers multiple strategies for players. Personally I think mappers who add perk limits should also build their maps around the limits by offering perfect spots for using perks like double tap and deadshot together, or speed and PHD etc.

Definitely have no sympathy for anyone who asks for perk limits to be removed and praise JBird for adding it into this map.
Date Registered: 7 March 2014
Last active: 2 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
UGX Site Moderator
My Groups
More
More
MZslayer11's Groups
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
MZslayer11's Contact & Social LinksMZslayer11Service_Code_30#2655
In fairness, a fair amount of Treyarch maps offered ways to obtain more than 4 perks via some method. That being said, I am ALL for perk limits in maps and tried hard to convince Trem to add one to Requiem before release. It prolongs longevity and offers multiple strategies for players. Personally I think mappers who add perk limits should also build their maps around the limits by offering perfect spots for using perks like double tap and deadshot together, or speed and PHD etc.

Definitely have no sympathy for anyone who asks for perk limits to be removed and praise JBird for adding it into this map.

+1 agree completely.
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
This user is deleted :(

Yeh and Koan said that you can unlock extra perk slots on this map with the EE, so I'm not sure what he's moaning about anyway.
Date Registered: 14 November 2015
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
alf_dawson's Groups
alf_dawson's Contact & Social Links
There seems to be a glitch when I buy a perk it doesn't show up above the round counter and drops are invisible and their icon when I pick them up.

Loading ...