My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
BE ORIGINAL
Signature
MakeCents's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
Good map man. We enjoyed it. Didn't get power on yet, but had a good time with it. Looks great. Will play it again then to get a bit further.
Last Edit: January 30, 2016, 06:13:55 am by MakeCents
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 28 December 2013
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Come at me whimp!
Signature
Chris
Finally a map with BO3 guns that i can play and enjoy
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
Amazing map! I suppose the "Awakening" part means there may be more maps you make as part of "Project Contamination"? ;)

There's one thing missing from this map, and it's very, very important to me :P You gotta add the Kuda ;)
Date Registered: 25 June 2013
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
1,024Add +1
Forum Rank
Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
HitmanVere's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
Amazing map! I suppose the "Awakening" part means there may be more maps you make as part of "Project Contamination"? ;)

There's one thing missing from this map, and it's very, very important to me :P You gotta add the Kuda ;)

If someone can get it, so it uses few images only, with decent anims and doesnt break the map without T4M, sure :please:
And Awakening was just there to fill the name, lol. Was thinking few times to remove it from name, but never got to it, lol
Date Registered: 22 April 2014
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
More
bkcarlito's Groups
bkcarlito's Contact & Social Linksbkcarlitobkcarlito
Why does my character constantly stay on fire? Is this normal?

Senpai
Date Registered: 28 September 2013
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Box Mappers Elite
My Groups
More
More
arceus's Groups
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
arceus's Contact & Social LinksarceusNT
Why does my character constantly stay on fire? Is this normal?

(Image removed from quote.)
this is most likely due to a different map that had a fire in it and you disconnected while on fire
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
More
bkcarlito's Groups
this is most likely due to a different map that had a fire in it and you disconnected while on fire
Anyway to get rid of it?
Date Registered: 1 January 2014
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Beginner Scripter && A7X Deathbat
idogftw's Groups
idogftw's Contact & Social LinksIdogftw00
type 'r_flamefx_enable 0' in console
Last Edit: January 31, 2016, 06:13:55 am by idogftw
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
More
bkcarlito's Groups
type 'r_flamefx_enable 0' in console

Thanks. Worked!!!
Date Registered: 12 December 2015
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Signature
100% Custom Zombies Instagram - @CODCZ115
CODCZ115's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
CODCZ115's Contact & Social LinksCODCZ115CODCZ115CODCZ115CODCZ115Instagram
Absolutely love the map. Looking forward to anything you may have planned in the future.

I posted a 15 sec video on my Instagram showing exactly how and how much is needed to turn power on, for those having problems with it still. :)

https://www.instagram.com/p/BBMbaDkrXAh/?taken-by=codcz115
Date Registered: 25 June 2013
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
1,024Add +1
Forum Rank
Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
HitmanVere's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
I am atm in progress of moving mod tools in my new PC, so I can work on update there. Should I try to release update as soon as possible or wait for a bit?
  • Exofile
  • Deleted Member
Exofile
I am atm in progress of moving mod tools in my new PC, so I can work on update there. Should I try to release update as soon as possible or wait for a bit?

Better to wait, incase anyone is sitting on a bug they'd like to report in ;)
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
Wait until HL3 is released  :troll:
Date Registered: 27 December 2013
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Signature
Zombies is a fun and challenging experience, especially when you get your high round after dying the first 50 times...on the previous 50 maps...each...and then your game crashes.
AverDefiance's Groups
AverDefiance's Contact & Social Links
    Thank you so much for such a great map, Hitman! I enjoyed seeing all that time and hard work paying off in a very solid release. Ever since I got a taste of this map from Rainy Death, I just couldn't wait to see what you would have on Contamination. I was not disappointed in the slightest.
    In order to give my full opinion on this map, the post will be split between pros and cons.

PROS:
    1: Bosses- Holy Canoli the custom boss zombies were great (though I have yet to figure out how to unlock the third one). The giant hammer zombie added a dynamic to constant movement in the early rounds, as his hit radius was fairly large. Combine him with the Test Subject in one round and the player has to keep track of their positions at all times before you have a chance to obtain your perks. Fortunately, they are not overpowered, with Jugg and PHD being safe counters to both, almost guaranteeing that you will not be red screened anymore.
    2: Map Design- As others have said before, there seemed to be a lot of doors to unlock before the player could do much. This was my impression at first. But as I played more of the map, I learned which doors I should open first and what all the doors lead to. Each area had its own purpose, whether it was to delay you from reaching power for another round or to hiding away another lever for PaP. I felt that no region in particular was lacking in significance. The mantle areas were a nice touch alongside the rainy atmosphere that was also present in Rainy Death.
    3: Weapons- This category is probably the most meaningful to me personally, as I find that the most fun in zombies in shooting things with shooty things. Wall weapons were well placed and spread out nicely, with a new SMG or Shotty just within reach when one needs it. The Mystery Box was not a crutch that I needed to use at the beginning, but was rather a nice convenience to have close by. A person could do the map just fine without needing that box for a while. The wonder weapons were amazing and quite enjoyable to use. The Sliquifier was not instantly obtainable, requiring the player to actively do certain steps to acquire it. It is well worth obtaining it, as it finally has a PaP version and a lot of ammo to spare.
The VR-13 had a unique effect of applying a quasi-trap where it was shot at, causing zombies to lose their heads as they passed by. It was an efficient killer, almost as efficient as the Sliquifier in some ways. The Scavenger and Mark II are basically the same as in Rainy Death, with only the PaP camos being different, yet they were still a blast to use.
    4: Map Decisions- When you started a poll on what should and should not be in the map, the decisions that were made then strengthened the map to make it what it is now. The different zombie speeds caused me to constantly gauge their pace and adjust my running path accordingly, making training and running around less uniform and more varied. The lack of a perk limit made me enjoy every effect without stressing about which ones I should buy first and last. Having all the perks made me no less of a juggernaut then would having four perks (Being Jugg, PHD, Double Tap, and Stamin Up); they just become nice little extra bonuses to your fun rampage in the map. Multiple Wonder Weapons was obviously a really great choice, as you can see in the above PRO.
    5: Easter eggs galore- The main easter egg wasn't annoying in the slightest to do, but had the right balance of steps and effort to make it enjoyable for more than one time, as I do it on almost any solo run of mine. Other minor easter eggs include things such as the upgradable C4. I cannot comment too much on this topic, however, as I have yet to find the other minor EE's in the map (wish me luck!).

CONS/Minor Concerns (This is for Classic mode, the only mode I've done so far):
    1: Nova Crawlers- They aren't a con because of "annoying explosions and fart gas". They are a con because I feel that there may be slight problem with them. They do not constantly spawn in during the round, but they instead pile up at the start then stop spawning till the next round. You can see this in the zombie counter as the number increases at first because of them spawning. I do not know if this was intentional or not, but I thought it should be brought up.
    2: Script Errors- Oh boy, do I love this one! I know there probably isn't any way of avoiding this error or fixing it, but it still can kill the fun I was having on my solo run. In the higher rounds (for this map the 20's onward) shooting more than one Sliquifier shot at a time can risk losing the entire game. This means I can't have fun spamming the gun as I am sometimes wanting to do. I do not know if this error also is triggered by the other weapons, but I would assume C4 also can play into it, though I didn't have any placed when I got the Sliquifier error.
    3: Late Round bosses- WHERE ARE THEY? As I get past round 25, the boss spawns are far more rare and less occurring than the earlier rounds. This is akin to the Napalm's behavior back on Rainy Death, with his presence diminishing as time goes by. I will go through 5-8 rounds without seeing any boss at all except the Nova Crawlers. Again, no clue if this is intentional or not.
    4: VERY Minor Problems/Bugs- I do not screenshots for some of these, but they have happened. One such bug is perk shader errors. One time I bought Quick Revive and my HUD showed two shaders than the usual one. Another is the total lack of a shader upon drinking a perk, although the effects of the perk are, fortunately, still present. These happened when I began to get more than 4 perks, just as a note. Another minor problem was the generators and the grenades step of the EE. But, as you have stated before, a reset easily fixes this. Another problem I encountered was that at the start of the game, Quick Revive was sometimes not available to me in solo and asked that I turn on the power first, which I know is not supposed to happen. Also, if you get two explosive touch power ups within, say, ten seconds of each other, the effect timer doesn't reset, though the indicator at the bottom of the HUD does. This means that after the first one wears out, contact with zombies is normal, even though you still have the indication that you still have the power up. This may be the same for the Jugg power up as well, but I am not entirely sure. I know that all those "cons" may have seemed like a lot and was nitpicky, but I though I should just include them as things I noticed. You do not need to address these things to make the map 500 times more awesome, as it already is right now.

Again, it is great to play such a long-awaited map while relaxing during the game. Every run so far has been fun and enjoyable, each having its own unique twist to it. I will definitely come back to play this map again as time passes by, as even solo is a blast to have.
Thank You,
AverDefiance
Date Registered: 17 July 2013
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
- It was a clear black night, a clear white moon -
Signature
<3

AnimalLover

Aranda
Aldenrade
Christmas

<3

animallover's Groups
    Thank you so much for such a great map, Hitman! I enjoyed seeing all that time and hard work paying off in a very solid release. Ever since I got a taste of this map from Rainy Death, I just couldn't wait to see what you would have on Contamination. I was not disappointed in the slightest.
    In order to give my full opinion on this map, the post will be split between pros and cons.

PROS:
    1: Bosses- Holy Canoli the custom boss zombies were great (though I have yet to figure out how to unlock the third one). The giant hammer zombie added a dynamic to constant movement in the early rounds, as his hit radius was fairly large. Combine him with the Test Subject in one round and the player has to keep track of their positions at all times before you have a chance to obtain your perks. Fortunately, they are not overpowered, with Jugg and PHD being safe counters to both, almost guaranteeing that you will not be red screened anymore.
    2: Map Design- As others have said before, there seemed to be a lot of doors to unlock before the player could do much. This was my impression at first. But as I played more of the map, I learned which doors I should open first and what all the doors lead to. Each area had its own purpose, whether it was to delay you from reaching power for another round or to hiding away another lever for PaP. I felt that no region in particular was lacking in significance. The mantle areas were a nice touch alongside the rainy atmosphere that was also present in Rainy Death.
    3: Weapons- This category is probably the most meaningful to me personally, as I find that the most fun in zombies in shooting things with shooty things. Wall weapons were well placed and spread out nicely, with a new SMG or Shotty just within reach when one needs it. The Mystery Box was not a crutch that I needed to use at the beginning, but was rather a nice convenience to have close by. A person could do the map just fine without needing that box for a while. The wonder weapons were amazing and quite enjoyable to use. The Sliquifier was not instantly obtainable, requiring the player to actively do certain steps to acquire it. It is well worth obtaining it, as it finally has a PaP version and a lot of ammo to spare.
The VR-13 had a unique effect of applying a quasi-trap where it was shot at, causing zombies to lose their heads as they passed by. It was an efficient killer, almost as efficient as the Sliquifier in some ways. The Scavenger and Mark II are basically the same as in Rainy Death, with only the PaP camos being different, yet they were still a blast to use.
    4: Map Decisions- When you started a poll on what should and should not be in the map, the decisions that were made then strengthened the map to make it what it is now. The different zombie speeds caused me to constantly gauge their pace and adjust my running path accordingly, making training and running around less uniform and more varied. The lack of a perk limit made me enjoy every effect without stressing about which ones I should buy first and last. Having all the perks made me no less of a juggernaut then would having four perks (Being Jugg, PHD, Double Tap, and Stamin Up); they just become nice little extra bonuses to your fun rampage in the map. Multiple Wonder Weapons was obviously a really great choice, as you can see in the above PRO.
    5: Easter eggs galore- The main easter egg wasn't annoying in the slightest to do, but had the right balance of steps and effort to make it enjoyable for more than one time, as I do it on almost any solo run of mine. Other minor easter eggs include things such as the upgradable C4. I cannot comment too much on this topic, however, as I have yet to find the other minor EE's in the map (wish me luck!).

CONS/Minor Concerns (This is for Classic mode, the only mode I've done so far):
    1: Nova Crawlers- They aren't a con because of "annoying explosions and fart gas". They are a con because I feel that there may be slight problem with them. They do not constantly spawn in during the round, but they instead pile up at the start then stop spawning till the next round. You can see this in the zombie counter as the number increases at first because of them spawning. I do not know if this was intentional or not, but I thought it should be brought up.
    2: Script Errors- Oh boy, do I love this one! I know there probably isn't any way of avoiding this error or fixing it, but it still can kill the fun I was having on my solo run. In the higher rounds (for this map the 20's onward) shooting more than one Sliquifier shot at a time can risk losing the entire game. This means I can't have fun spamming the gun as I am sometimes wanting to do. I do not know if this error also is triggered by the other weapons, but I would assume C4 also can play into it, though I didn't have any placed when I got the Sliquifier error.
    3: Late Round bosses- WHERE ARE THEY? As I get past round 25, the boss spawns are far more rare and less occurring than the earlier rounds. This is akin to the Napalm's behavior back on Rainy Death, with his presence diminishing as time goes by. I will go through 5-8 rounds without seeing any boss at all except the Nova Crawlers. Again, no clue if this is intentional or not.
    4: VERY Minor Problems/Bugs- I do not screenshots for some of these, but they have happened. One such bug is perk shader errors. One time I bought Quick Revive and my HUD showed two shaders than the usual one. Another is the total lack of a shader upon drinking a perk, although the effects of the perk are, fortunately, still present. These happened when I began to get more than 4 perks, just as a note. Another minor problem was the generators and the grenades step of the EE. But, as you have stated before, a reset easily fixes this. Another problem I encountered was that at the start of the game, Quick Revive was sometimes not available to me in solo and asked that I turn on the power first, which I know is not supposed to happen. Also, if you get two explosive touch power ups within, say, ten seconds of each other, the effect timer doesn't reset, though the indicator at the bottom of the HUD does. This means that after the first one wears out, contact with zombies is normal, even though you still have the indication that you still have the power up. This may be the same for the Jugg power up as well, but I am not entirely sure. I know that all those "cons" may have seemed like a lot and was nitpicky, but I though I should just include them as things I noticed. You do not need to address these things to make the map 500 times more awesome, as it already is right now.

Again, it is great to play such a long-awaited map while relaxing during the game. Every run so far has been fun and enjoyable, each having its own unique twist to it. I will definitely come back to play this map again as time passes by, as even solo is a blast to have.
Thank You,
AverDefiance

jesus  :poker:

Loading ...