Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
HitmanVere's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
I was curious since I only gave it to a few people for testing. Hatred would be more like `TAKE IT OUT NOW!`

I didnt say, that Im against you and that you are raging, Im just saying, that that version is bad imo
broken avatar :(
The Last of Us
Date Registered: 28 September 2013
Last active: 4 weeks ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
ฏ๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎
Signature
smasher248's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
smasher248's Contact & Social Linkssmasher248smasher248
I didnt say, that Im against you and that you are raging, Im just saying, that that version is bad imo

personally i feel that the anims are a bit off and the upgraded skin was strange but the script was good and the fire sound worked i would hardly call it an abomination
Date Registered: 26 November 2013
Last active: 9 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Community Scripter Elite
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
I own the hat!
DuaLVII's Groups
Community Scripter Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom scripting in the UGX-Mods community.
DuaLVII's Contact & Social Linksthomas.gascoigne.7DuaLVIIDuaLVIITheProlonger
O_O

Well any way, the old script, yeah, it was awful.
Date Registered: 9 May 2014
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
More
Signature
GTTClan's Groups
O_O

Well any way, the old script, yeah, it was awful.

Mr.KittenLicky should have fixed that before giving it to Smasher248.
You should search up Mr.KittenLicky on ZCT.  :derp:
The Last of Us
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
smasher248's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
both pathing problems at pap and box start have been fixed, does anyone know of any other bugs?
Last Edit: October 04, 2014, 11:27:57 pm by smasher248
Date Registered: 26 December 2013
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Have a disc copy of W@W, which is why steam doesn't display it
WaW: XxIceBearxX
Steam: Nightmare_Pie
Black Ops 3 Emblems
mxtxm's Groups
mxtxm's Contact & Social LinksNightmare_Pie
I like the map. The only thing I noticed was that the FAL-OSW Pack-a-Punched(EPC WN), didn't seem like it was stronger, then the original version.
The Last of Us
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
smasher248's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
I like the map. The only thing I noticed was that the FAL-OSW Pack-a-Punched(EPC WN), didn't seem like it was stronger, then the original version.

damge pap(390) nonpap(280)
Date Registered: 12 July 2014
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Signature
This game is f***ed when PewDiePie starts playing it.
e0894ed4's Groups
e0894ed4's Contact & Social Links
v1.1 looking good thanks for your efforts. Especially good without crackhead-pro zombies
Date Registered: 20 December 2013
Last active: 10 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Buried Round 196 World Record by me: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYLBm3EyNGs

Shi No First Room Round 115 by me: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yn4QN_rUJ7s
Wunderful's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Wunderful's Contact & Social LinksxWunderfuLxxWunderfuLxXxWunderfuLxX1
both pathing problems at pap and box start have been fixed, does anyone know of any other bugs?

The Ripper running animation is a little wierd, it looks like I'm swimming. Don't know of any others cause I haven't gotten that far
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
The Ripper running animation is a little wierd, it looks like I'm swimming. Don't know of any others cause I haven't gotten that far
because that Ripper has the custom anims.
Date Registered: 30 July 2013
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Banned Elite
My Groups
More
More
Gunoftruth's Groups
Banned Elite
Banned Elite
Great map! love the details and stuff had fun. just fixing up  weapons are about it.
The Last of Us
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
smasher248's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
because that Ripper has the custom anims.

yes, by rollonmath42
Date Registered: 27 December 2013
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Signature
Zombies is a fun and challenging experience, especially when you get your high round after dying the first 50 times...on the previous 50 maps...each...and then your game crashes.
AverDefiance's Groups
AverDefiance's Contact & Social Links
    Alright, Smasher, it is time I gave my review of this map. First off I would like to apologize again for the negative tone of the video. My sense of commentary is still in its alpha stage. The map was SOLID, and I enjoyed every moment of it from start to finish. SLIGHTLY delayed hits, who cares? That should not mean I hate the map.
    For the positives:
    1. CUSTOM WEAPONS: they were not like their original counterparts, making me want to actually appreciate the former over the latter. It gave a sense of distinction that a maker puts into them in the process of its creation.  Adding such a variety of wonder weapons was also commend and praiseworthy. The Blundergats were fun to use, as well, though point whoring was my priority so I couldn't use them for long :P. Ill go back and rock out with them, don't worry.
    2. MAP DESIGN: The map gave room for solo players to train without becoming too open in the process. Though some textures (to me, at least), seemed a bit large, the map detail was fantastic. The Rainbow Wires in the first room comes to mind (it is so attractive!). The random machines signified the aspect of the map being a lab. Overall, really great custom map in terms of its layout.
    3 (Bear with me). THE ARMORY: for 50,000 points (and a LOT of training), the map rewards the player with the best guns known to zombie-kind. The Ray Gun Mark II, the minigun, the peacemaker, the Thundergun, the M1927, and maybe a couple more (I don't have a great memory.)
    4. DETAILS: Things such as the custom power up effects, hitmarkers, and a health bar were all good things used in the map. The Huey easter egg with simple but fun to do, and was different from the average buyable ending (I would suggest using a nuke for the 3 min timer so no one just holds a crawler  ;) ). Custom perks, like madman stamin-up (my favorite kind!), Who's Who, and Deadshot, were also nice to see. Shangri-La runners were cool, too, as well as the custom Five skins (technically some moon skins as well).

For the problems, I don't have much to say. Nothing in the world is perfect, but nothing stood out as game breaking or worthy of me remembering too much. Most of them just came down to my personal preference. 80 point Insta-Kills are not things that make me want to delete the map and forget it. The Acid Gat may not be the same, with no monkey effect or much stickiness to zombies, but c'mon, its STILL an Acid Gat. Personal opinion can be tough, sorry if I made it sound like the worst map I have seen. No headshot zombies aren't a problem you should address. It's a feature that I, being used to headshots, find odd. This is not a feature that is specific to your map, though. I just see it every now and then and notice it.

Alright, that is my general critique of Decontamination. Hope you will see this review as honest and an attempt to not be too pessimistic.
Your fellow Slaya
Kiru

The Last of Us
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
smasher248's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
    Alright, Smasher, it is time I gave my review of this map. First off I would like to apologize again for the negative tone of the video. My sense of commentary is still in its alpha stage. The map was SOLID, and I enjoyed every moment of it from start to finish. SLIGHTLY delayed hits, who cares? That should not mean I hate the map.
    For the positives:
    1. CUSTOM WEAPONS: they were not like their original counterparts, making me want to actually appreciate the former over the latter. It gave a sense of distinction that a maker puts into them in the process of its creation.  Adding such a variety of wonder weapons was also commend and praiseworthy. The Blundergats were fun to use, as well, though point whoring was my priority so I couldn't use them for long :P. Ill go back and rock out with them, don't worry.
    2. MAP DESIGN: The map gave room for solo players to train without becoming too open in the process. Though some textures (to me, at least), seemed a bit large, the map detail was fantastic. The Rainbow Wires in the first room comes to mind (it is so attractive!). The random machines signified the aspect of the map being a lab. Overall, really great custom map in terms of its layout.
    3 (Bear with me). THE ARMORY: for 50,000 points (and a LOT of training), the map rewards the player with the best guns known to zombie-kind. The Ray Gun Mark II, the minigun, the peacemaker, the Thundergun, the M1927, and maybe a couple more (I don't have a great memory.)
    4. DETAILS: Things such as the custom power up effects, hitmarkers, and a health bar were all good things used in the map. The Huey easter egg with simple but fun to do, and was different from the average buyable ending (I would suggest using a nuke for the 3 min timer so no one just holds a crawler  ;) ). Custom perks, like madman stamin-up (my favorite kind!), Who's Who, and Deadshot, were also nice to see. Shangri-La runners were cool, too, as well as the custom Five skins (technically some moon skins as well).

For the problems, I don't have much to say. Nothing in the world is perfect, but nothing stood out as game breaking or worthy of me remembering too much. Most of them just came down to my personal preference. 80 point Insta-Kills are not things that make me want to delete the map and forget it. The Acid Gat may not be the same, with no monkey effect or much stickiness to zombies, but c'mon, its STILL an Acid Gat. Personal opinion can be tough, sorry if I made it sound like the worst map I have seen. No headshot zombies aren't a problem you should address. It's a feature that I, being used to headshots, find odd. This is not a feature that is specific to your map, though. I just see it every now and then and notice it.

Alright, that is my general critique of Decontamination. Hope you will see this review as honest and an attempt to not be too pessimistic.
Your fellow Slaya
Kiru

thanks, i may have over reacted toward your video especially as you said some nice things toward the end. initially i stopped half way through cause it was getting annoying, i don't no why the zombie have a delay and i thing the headshots are due to hitboxes on the zombies head. personally i was disappointed with the five zombies but i had no other choice, they were the most accurate to the map, anyway as for the acidgat it does do monkey effect with upgraded version (vitrolic whithering) but it doesn't stick to zombies very well. as for your videos provided you have a consistent mix of good and bad points i think your videos could be successful, and again thanks for the good review
Last Edit: October 05, 2014, 09:09:00 pm by smasher248
Date Registered: 27 December 2013
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
AverDefiance's Groups
AverDefiance's Contact & Social Links
thanks, i may have over reacted toward your video especially as you said some nice things toward the end. initially i stopped half way through cause it was getting annoying, i don't no why the zombie have a delay and i thing the headshots are due to hitboxes on the zombies head. personally i was disappointed with the five zombies but i had no other choice, they were the most accurate to the map, anyway as for the acidgat it does do monkey effect with upgraded version (vitrolic whithering) but it doesn't stick to zombies very well. as for your videos provided you have a consistent mix of good and bad points i think your videos could be successful, and again thanks for the good review
No problem, man. It was mostly my fault. I LEGITLY was just giving first impressions without any previous run through. That in combination with it being my first ever vid, I need to modify how I speak about maps. Looking at the footage again, I could've said many more positive things that were running through my head. Thank you for the honest feedback, as it will help me improve on speaking on a possible future map from you  ;). None of these so called "problems" are your fault btw. They're just kind of there, doing no harm or good to the map. Also, with me being a dumb map explorer, I couldn't find pack until I was about done with the easter egg, so that possibly affected how I saw weapons lol. Time to give the map another go!
Last Edit: October 05, 2014, 09:34:38 pm by AverDefiance

Loading ...