UGX-Mods

Call of Duty 5: World at War => Custom Maps, Mods & Tools => Map Releases => Topic started by: smasher248 on September 30, 2014, 11:59:17 pm

Title: Decontamination v1.2
Post by: smasher248 on September 30, 2014, 11:59:17 pm
Welcome to Decontamination, this is a fairly small map for close quarters action with the undead. be careful from the offset as there speed is almost equal to your (not sprinting) and can easily corner you. there are know symbols for power or the box as they are both easy to find. this can be beaten solo although wall weapons are most certainly necessary.
The weapon sounds and moving pap textures were done by SammyCustom (isammyxd) also helped with some weapon/map ideas

www.mediafire.com
Mirror download:
mega.co.nz
Hard version:
www.mediafire.com

(https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2Ft79ZTgw.jpg&hash=30600b557be84f1688096e92ba6e20fba4558e37)

(https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2F9C5bf5i.jpg&hash=cc54778584f75b1b92ed34c14146f7e50395e55f)

(https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FFW5QXWx.jpg&hash=aa07517c799cc49f42a306a06956920414375fcc)

(https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FR2BzbdP.jpg&hash=e4ec9bcfa058e7d54b0bf5437859eefc69c8837a)

(https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FpdR7Ura.jpg&hash=7045f3986d1c83f1fcb6cfb30e28701783a80e8a)

Features:

11 perks
five zombies
destructible glass in spawn
helicopters flying overhead
buildable buyable ending
rain
custom hud
verruct voices
bo2/mw2/3 weapons
custom textures
bo2 viewhands
cod 4 melee/anims
custom knife texture
moving pap textures
custom fx
hitmarkers

Credits:
Redspace200
HDKenny
rorke
treminaor
AwesomePieMan
bamskater33
thezombieproject
DuaLVII
jjbradman
Rollonmath42
GTTClan
jzob123
Tom-bmx
cinnober
YaPh1
zk studios
swazzy
sal24r

beta testers:

Marsvinking
supreme rathalos
GTTClan

perk list:

jugg
doubletap
sleight
quickrevive
mulekick
phd
staminup
deadshot
electric cherry thanks to redspace200
whoswho thanks to redspace200
tombstone thanks to redspace200

Weapons list:

acidgat
acr
ak47
ak74u
aug
blundergat
deserteagle
evo
fal_osw
fmg9
galil
honeyb
inter
l96a1
m1927
mg08
minigun
mp7
peacemaker
remington
rgm2
ripper
sa1911
striker
thundergun
usp
zombie_knife
Title: Re: decontamination
Post by: GTTClan on October 01, 2014, 12:01:13 am
WOOHOO!! First! lol

Finally I can record it :D
This is going to be my 8th Copy!   :please:

Post by: ocxmwys4mod on October 01, 2014, 12:21:49 am
thanks man   :troll: :lol:
Post by: Wunderful on October 01, 2014, 12:22:02 am
Looks pretty sweet, downloading now. I'll give you a nice full review later ;)

By the way, feel free to PM me about this if you want to, but how did you get the BO2 round chalks? I'd love to have those. Don't want to clog up your nice map topic with asking you for stuff though :3
Post by: Dust on October 01, 2014, 12:22:13 am
 Looks good, downloading it now! Will post any problems I come across a bit later
Post by: GTTClan on October 01, 2014, 12:26:02 am
Looks good, downloading it now! Will post any problems I come across a bit later

You won't come across many. Or really any. :)
Post by: smasher248 on October 01, 2014, 12:28:21 am
You won't come across many. Or really any. :)

yes he has beta tested about 6 times very thoroughly i think we got everything
Post by: DeathBringerZen on October 01, 2014, 12:31:34 am
Looks very good Smasher. Looking forward to trying it out.
Post by: sonicx161 on October 01, 2014, 12:35:23 am
i'm downloading now, looks very good :D
Post by: HitmanVere on October 01, 2014, 12:44:43 am
Some guns dont do bobbing and footstep sounds, theres no grapping fx when getting drop, all perk bottle drinking anims glitch out viewhands, insta-kill takes time for killing the zombies, M1927 doesnt have reload sounds, Stamin-up is super fast, intended? Whats with the perk bottles being in floor? Electric Cherrys vision is weird, also, EC stopped working suddenly when playing and started to work few minutes later, pathing issues in Speed cola room, zombie started to glitch in spawn room. I am still playing and wanted to address these, dont know if intentional or not. Really like the map so far

Edit: Honey Badger is free, weird clip in Deadshot area
Post by: smasher248 on October 01, 2014, 12:52:56 am
don't know what bobbing is, im assuming it when the player is moving with it, couldn't get m1927 sounds to work or Remington  staminup is mean to be fast because zombies are fast, ec vision is weird cause i dont have bo2 fx, there us no grab fx as i see it as waste of fx space that i though would be better spent on rain i will look into the pathing problems and get them fixed asap thanks for the response

ok i looked into the pathing and couldn't find anything i checked the ai_shown... and the whole room was covered can u tell me where about in the room, i see what u mean about insta kill but i think thats bams zombie models
Post by: GTTClan on October 01, 2014, 12:57:32 am
Some guns dont do bobbing and footstep sounds, theres no grapping fx when getting drop, all perk bottle drinking anims glitch out viewhands, insta-kill takes time for killing the zombies, M1927 doesnt have reload sounds, Stamin-up is super fast, intended? Whats with the perk bottles being in floor? Electric Cherrys vision is weird, also, EC stopped working suddenly when playing and started to work few minutes later, pathing issues in Speed cola room, zombie started to glitch in spawn room. I am still playing and wanted to address these, dont know if intentional or not. Really like the map so far

These problems don't effect gameplay at all. lol
Electric Cherry stops working because it's got a delay. If it didn't, you could spam it and just reload kill them.
Perk Bottles being IN floor or ON?
There are a lot of guns without reload sounds. Some aren't fixable. A lot of maps ALSO have this issue.
Who cares about bobbing? lol
Anyways as long as you like it, these don't matter. :)  :yeah:
Post by: HitmanVere on October 01, 2014, 12:57:40 am
don't know what bobbing is, im assuming it when the player is moving with it, couldn't get m1927 sounds to work or Remington  staminup is mean to be fast because zombies are fast, ec vision is weird cause i dont have bo2 fx, there us no grab fx as i see it as waste of fx space that i though would be better spent on rain i will look into the pathing problems and get them fixed asap thanks for the response

No problem. Also, if you use UGX Weapon Editor, just use 0 in all in sprint settings, except in last one 0.8, that should fix it

These problems don't effect gameplay at all. lol
Electric Cherry stops working because it's got a delay. If it didn't, you could spam it and just reload kill them.
Perk Bottles being IN floor or ON?
There are a lot of guns without reload sounds. Some aren't fixable. A lot of maps ALSO have this issue.
Who cares about bobbing? lol
Anyways as long as you like it, these don't matter. :)  :yeah:

Of course these are not game breaking, but since they are bugs/glitches, I will address them, if I find them. And sush, Im Finnish, I try my best with my grammar  :poker:

Edit: Im shooting at zombies, why am I getting 0 points sometimes? Constantly?

Double Post Merge: October 01, 2014, 01:06:58 am
ok i looked into the pathing and couldn't find anything i checked the ai_shown... and the whole room was covered can u tell me where about in the room, i see what u mean about insta kill but i think thats bams zombie models

Cant really say, they just sometimes start to derp

Edit: Honey Badger cant be paped, no pap sounds on Rippers pap version, I was shooting and suddenly EC started to electrify zombies
Post by: Dust on October 01, 2014, 01:08:17 am
Some weird pathing issues, in the spawn room by the armory door zombies seems to get caught up there. and by stamina up as well. The honeybadger is free and you dont get hitmarker points with it, only 50 points for the kill. Those seem to be the only problems ive noticed so far. Good map overall though
Post by: dailyzombies on October 01, 2014, 01:11:15 am
about to try the map out with my team we live on twotch right now http://www.twitch.tv/dailyzombies (http://www.twitch.tv/dailyzombies)
Post by: smasher248 on October 01, 2014, 01:16:27 am
you are meant to only get point for the kill nothing for hitting also headshots are worth more than melee.
Post by: HitmanVere on October 01, 2014, 01:18:30 am
Acid Gat is bugged out with the model, AUG doesnt have reload sounds also, no pap guns have pap firing sounds. I might find more, so I will send rest as PM, if you want
Post by: smasher248 on October 01, 2014, 01:24:29 am
hold on we have covered this a lot of the guns don't have reload sounds about 5, and i think i know that none of the pap guns have pap fire sounds it seems likely that at some point i tested at least 1 of the 26 pap guns to find out there were no pap fire sounds. tried multiple times to fix acidgat model and i failed
Post by: HitmanVere on October 01, 2014, 01:30:28 am
hold on we have covered this a lot of the guns don't have reload sounds about 5, and i think i know that none of the pap guns have pap fire sounds it seems likely that at some point i tested at least 1 of the 26 pap guns to find out there were no pap fire sounds. tried multiple times to fix acidgat model and i failed

Alright then, just made sure its now covered, lol, didnt see, if someone else put about sounds. But this is good map, nevertheless
Post by: allottedguide29 on October 01, 2014, 01:33:51 am
looks great downloading now
Post by: ZombiieFX on October 01, 2014, 02:38:40 am
Love it, only complaint, you can hardly get head shots, please fix
Post by: GTTClan on October 01, 2014, 02:55:27 am
Love it, only complaint, you can hardly get head shots, please fix

Who needs headshots when you got a Minigun :D lol
Post by: SoulTaker on October 01, 2014, 03:57:24 am
The map is beautifully made in my opinion. Love the textures man and layout. I just wish knifing wasn't 80 points, but it's whatever.
:p
Post by: DeletedUser on October 01, 2014, 07:18:31 am
downloading now! WoW! for a second map then! +1 good  :rainbow:
Post by: Marsvinking on October 01, 2014, 07:44:40 am
This map got the best custom textures and alot of good detailing :D :D :D
Post by: DeletedUser on October 01, 2014, 09:53:14 am
when you die with the who's who and back to life raises the maximum volume of the game and it is very annoying ... :accepted:
Post by: smasher248 on October 01, 2014, 12:01:31 pm
when you die with the who's who and back to life raises the maximum volume of the game and it is very annoying ... :accepted:
what do u mean raises maximum volume of the game?
Post by: DeletedUser on October 01, 2014, 12:37:52 pm
what do u mean raises maximum volume of the game?
when it gets to reviving time you come back to life and when it does that sound like a siren, and the volume of the "SFX" should be the maximum.
Post by: smasher248 on October 01, 2014, 02:47:00 pm
oh sound level ok sorry lol
Title: reply
Post by: TheScotchGuy on October 01, 2014, 03:04:56 pm
detail looks fantastic from the pics mate will be trying this out soon! +1 u if i like it :P
Post by: Organdonor on October 01, 2014, 03:42:52 pm
Awesomeness!! busy downloading.
Post by: animallover on October 01, 2014, 04:26:49 pm
Dont like the fast runners
Post by: eliudjb on October 01, 2014, 04:39:09 pm
Seems good  :D Will you release a 1.1 version to fix all "Secondary problems" that users report without affect the gameplay?  :troll:
Post by: DeathBringerZen on October 01, 2014, 04:39:21 pm
Dont like the fast runners

Not many of us do. I mostly just avoid maps with runners these days. Cheap tactics designed to make maps seem harder than they are.
Post by: smasher248 on October 01, 2014, 04:43:18 pm
Not many of us do. I mostly just avoid maps with runners these days. Cheap tactics designed to make maps seem harder than they are.

cool, dont play it then :)

Double Post Merge: October 01, 2014, 04:43:53 pm
Seems good  :D Will you release a 1.1 version to fix all "Secondary problems" that users report without affect the gameplay?  :troll:

yes once most of them have been reported
Post by: DeathBringerZen on October 01, 2014, 05:20:16 pm
Cool, don't play it then. :)

This was not a dig at you but people who use runners in their maps in general. It is common knowledge now that the majority (statistically speaking) of the community dislikes them.

Personally, I feel they are used by mappers to hide the fact there maps are too easy or lack balance. They are also too easy to train up so maps that feature them tend to get boring too quick.
Post by: Dust on October 01, 2014, 05:25:56 pm
Wasn't you also the creator of Asylum, Smasher? If so I got to say you handled the verruckt runners way better in this map then Asylum, at least you have a chance to survive on this map with a decent starting room and a awesome circle room in the box room. Asylum was just too crazy with verruckt runners plus a boss zombie.
Post by: smasher248 on October 01, 2014, 05:38:47 pm
yes i would have preferred to have a boss zombie (i did have util the map was near release) but after everyones comment about him in asylumv2 i decide to remove him. i was not aware that the community disliked verruct runners, personally i like them, for most maps the first 10 rounds are too slow and feel dragged out.
Post by: Dust on October 01, 2014, 05:43:31 pm
I dont mind verruckt runners, but dont make it too crazy. I hate maps with verruckt runners with little bitty rooms where your only chance of survival is to camp in a corner and spray and pray.
Post by: smasher248 on October 01, 2014, 05:47:51 pm
that describes neither of my maps lol, bu ti agree with you on that.
Post by: steviewonder87 on October 01, 2014, 05:48:50 pm
Well I love the Verruckt runners personally (not played either of your maps though), although I hate maps that have them from the start, and also not on every zombie, just mixes things up having walking, running, and Verruckt sprinters on the mid-high rounds.
Post by: smasher248 on October 01, 2014, 05:50:00 pm
This was not a dig at you but people who use runners in their maps in general. It is common knowledge now that the majority (statistically speaking) of the community dislikes them.

Personally, I feel they are used by mappers to hide the fact there maps are too easy or lack balance. They are also too easy to train up so maps that feature them tend to get boring too quick.

if a feature like this made it to the final cut of both my maps its is because i personally like it, i tried to change as much as possible from asylum but it didn't feel like my map with out runners, if most people don't want them i suppose i could upload a normal speed version, thanks
Post by: DeathBringerZen on October 01, 2014, 05:54:52 pm
although I hate maps that have them from the start, and also not on every zombie, just mixes things up having walking, running, and Verruckt sprinters on the mid-high rounds.

This is exactly what I meant when I said I hate runners. Having them sprinting from round 1 is very off putting.
Post by: smasher248 on October 01, 2014, 05:56:56 pm
This is exactly what I meant when I said I hate runners. Having them sprinting from round 1 is very off putting.

fair enough but i hate slow starts, i prefer to get straight into a map
Post by: DeathBringerZen on October 01, 2014, 06:07:15 pm
fair enough but i hate slow starts, i prefer to get straight into a map

That is understandable, but zombie maps for me should be progressively difficult. Start off slow and easy before becoming a struggle as you try to advance towards power and jug.

This is just a personal opinion though. My affinity for the Treyarch maps means I prefer my custom maps to be like wise in terms of balance and style.

Again, this is not a dig at yourself or your map. I can fully understand your reasons for adding them. Lower rounds can be very slow.
Post by: smasher248 on October 01, 2014, 06:11:30 pm
That is understandable, but zombie maps for me should be progressively difficult. Start off slow and easy before becoming a struggle as you try to advance towards power and jug.

This is just a personal opinion though. My affinity for the Treyarch maps means I prefer my custom maps to be like wise in terms of balance and style.

Again, this is not a dig at yourself or your map. I can fully understand your reasons for adding them. Lower rounds can be very slow.

thanks
Post by: franco95 on October 01, 2014, 08:05:37 pm
not good :(

http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=4142.new#new (http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=4142.new#new)
Post by: smasher248 on October 01, 2014, 08:10:24 pm
lol thanks, but whats not good about it
Post by: GTTClan on October 01, 2014, 09:13:56 pm

http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=4142.new#new (http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=4142.new#new)

LOL Round 5?! HAHA  :please:
I'm uploading Episode one today.
Maps not even that hard and if you see that wall weapons have issues, Why not hit the box? By the way, Honey Badger is purchasable. Just buy that lol This maps for intermediate zombie players rather then starters. No offense. :derp:
Post by: Zombiejelly on October 01, 2014, 10:08:07 pm
I really liked the map other than a few guns that were not able to be pap, still though I enjoyed it so much I thought I would comment on the forum about it. Im sure someone will have something bad to say about it though because thats usually how things have been going on the forums. Of course I know my feed back means nothing but just wanted to say thanks for sharing
Post by: Wunderful on October 01, 2014, 10:42:34 pm
Well I love the Verruckt runners personally (not played either of your maps though), although I hate maps that have them from the start, and also not on every zombie, just mixes things up having walking, running, and Verruckt sprinters on the mid-high rounds.

I definitely agree with Stevie. I don't mind maps that eventually have Verruckt sprinters, but constantly running from them in the very early rounds when you don't have a good gun or perks is not fun and deters me from coming back to a map :/
Post by: GTTClan on October 01, 2014, 10:46:59 pm
I really liked the map other than a few guns that were not able to be pap, still though I enjoyed it so much I thought I would comment on the forum about it. Im sure someone will have something bad to say about it though because thats usually how things have been going on the forums. Of course I know my feed back means nothing but just wanted to say thanks for sharing

No, your feed back means everything to Smasher and other creators because it tells them you like there work and want more. :)

I DID Record, (As you can see Fraps) but I swore so much I couldn't upload on my Channel LOL! The guns were just weak. Still a really bad ass map. And I've played it many times. Want an easy strategy? Get Speed, Cherry and Jug. Get a good gun (Experiement) and find a CAMPING spot. I did. Heres a hint and my rounds.

Here Franco: (https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi32.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fd31%2FUndercover322%2FSmasher248s%2520Map%2Fshot0000_zpse54d384c.jpg&hash=f5d089fb6f6e635db75584e46e51e47687d467a0)
Post by: Zombiejelly on October 02, 2014, 12:54:14 am

used to think that way but not so much anymore, anyway sorry to get off topic. Thanks map maker for an enjoyable map. Maybe u could do an update sometime so the stryker could be papd
Post by: GTTClan on October 02, 2014, 01:32:09 am

used to think that way but not so much anymore, anyway sorry to get off topic. Thanks map maker for an enjoyable map. Maybe u could do an update sometime so the stryker could be papd

Did you try pap'ing it around 6000 or higher? it may have been accidentally changed in the scripts.
Such as the FMG9. It's supposed to cost 1000 but instead it's 1500. Reason for this is because he changed it to SAY 1000 but didn't change it to COST the same. Same with all wall guns. HoneyBadger was probably just forgetting to remove the "&" infront of the line that shows you the price and etc. It's price was also not changed from 0.
anyways just thought I'd tell yeah.
Try again and try pap'ing other guns. Theres a LOT of cool ones. ACR for an example. :D  :rainbow: So good.
Post by: Misa~Chan Rarity on October 02, 2014, 01:34:19 am
You don't give yourself enough credit, Smasher. When I read that the map was "fairly small", I assumed it was slightly larger than Nacht Der Untoten or "Bus Depot". This map is fairly large, in my opinion. While the Verruckt runners make solo play slightly more difficult, it's nice to have a map that allows players to train zombies up. It seems like there have been a lot of maps lately that have random props and walls just for the sake of preventing training, so this was a breath of fresh air.

As for any players that are having trouble on solo, my advice for you is just to run your train in the spawn area. Whether by design or not, the Quick Revive allows for unlimited purchases. So if you just want to see the map and just can't seem to survive long enough, stay in the start room and build up those points.  :accepted:
Post by: GTTClan on October 02, 2014, 01:39:22 am
You don't give yourself enough credit, Smasher. When I read that the map was "fairly small", I assumed it was slightly larger than Nacht Der Untoten or "Bus Depot". This map is fairly large, in my opinion. While the Verruckt runners make solo play slightly more difficult, it's nice to have a map that allows players to train zombies up. It seems like there have been a lot of maps lately that have random props and walls just for the sake of preventing training, so this was a breath of fresh air.

As for any players that are having trouble on solo, my advice for you is just to run your train in the spawn area. Whether by design or not, the Quick Revive allows for unlimited purchases. So if you just want to see the map and just can't seem to survive long enough, stay in the start room and build up those points.  :accepted:

That won't really be a good idea since when you pass by a Zombie on your sides, they swipe you down every time.
Theres also a great defensive point I decided to take "Because I already knew the map" by JUG. Made it to round 21 with just an AK and FMG9. Sadly I got over powered by the Zombies. Anyways running trains is risky in this. Try to find a good spot to hold off the Zombs.  :accepted:  :boss:
Post by: Misa~Chan Rarity on October 02, 2014, 01:57:18 am
"That won't really be a good idea since when you pass by a Zombie on your sides, they swipe you down every time."

Yeah, that WaW zombie omniscience tho.

I can't wait for the day that some genius writes a script to make the zombies less like black holes with arms and more like the zombies from BO2.
Post by: thezombieproject on October 02, 2014, 02:11:29 am
good job smasher. Whats the issue with the acid gat ill try and fix it cause it works perfect for me. Map looks good i like the textures on this map also Dont worry bout them guys who say the runners ruin the map. You made the map with a good amount of room to rape train so the runners work very good. Last thing, i noticed a few issues ill tell u next time we talk on steam. Making a video on this 2morrow. Cya

TZP
Post by: GTTClan on October 02, 2014, 02:43:25 am
good job smasher. Whats the issue with the acid gat ill try and fix it cause it works perfect for me. Map look good i like the textures on this map also Dont sweet them guys who say the runners ruin the map. You made the map with a good amount of room to rape train so the runners work very good. Last thing i noticed a few issue ill tell u next time we talk on steam. Making a video on this 2morrow. Cya

TZP

Also making a video ;) Let's sub. What's your channel?
Post by: thezombieproject on October 02, 2014, 02:53:28 am
Also making a video ;) Let's sub. What's your channel?

i dont do sub for sub.  But just cause u asked feel free to check it out! BTW I am looking for a custom zombies player for YT. i dont know many people on PC im mostly a console player.
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheZombieProjectCOD (https://www.youtube.com/user/TheZombieProjectCOD)

Cya

- TheZombieProjectCOD
Post by: ktownvagzy on October 02, 2014, 04:25:35 am
love this map best map i have played in a while....how many parts are there for the buyable ending and any hints to were the tombstone perk is. thanks for sharing this epic map :)
Post by: smasher248 on October 02, 2014, 06:49:13 am
there are three parts, tombstone can only be found in the armory in coop, its not a solo perk

Double Post Merge: October 02, 2014, 06:54:45 am
ok i will release un update with the weapon fixes and any bugs tzp tells me, the sprinters will be put to normal waw zombie speeds and i will leave the sprinters version as a separate download for anyone who prefers them
Post by: e0894ed4 on October 02, 2014, 10:18:24 am
Could be a better map without wave60 zombies at wave1. I turned on power, all the way there was no wall weapon at all. Managed to kill zombies with nades to gain me just enough point to roll the box once. Cause I had no ammo on both pistols. And then I just uninstalled this map.
Post by: blackrock555 on October 02, 2014, 10:24:58 am
The map is good, I like the idea of the verukkt zombie running but yea a standard one would be nice as well
ok i will release un update with the weapon fixes and any bugs tzp tells me, the sprinters will be put to normal waw zombie speeds and i will leave the sprinters version as a separate download for anyone who prefers them
I liked the fact that there is new weapons that havent been used before if im right? anyway good map, good detail, just a good map overall nothing major that is wrong.
Post by: arceus on October 02, 2014, 11:12:13 am
Could be a better map without wave60 zombies at wave1. I turned on power, all the way there was no wall weapon at all. Managed to kill zombies with nades to gain me just enough point to roll the box once. Cause I had no ammo on both pistols. And then I just uninstalled this map.
there are wall weapons .....
Post by: e0894ed4 on October 02, 2014, 11:19:46 am
there are wall weapons .....
Doesn't matter now. I'm waiting for patched version.
Post by: djjoney01 on October 02, 2014, 01:16:08 pm
i love the map , it seems really well layed out and the detail is awesome  :) only thing that bugs me is the points, seems like a similar idea to quiz's mod on skyland , would have been nice to have perks and doors a touch cheaper especially the 50 k armoury door that'll take ages to get that many points , was on round 20 and have 22 k. I will keep trying tho ;D
Post by: smasher248 on October 02, 2014, 03:04:04 pm
Doesn't matter now. I'm waiting for patched version.

why, if you uninstalled it there will have been a lot you don't like about the map what exactly do u think im going to "fix" in this update?

Double Post Merge: October 02, 2014, 03:06:14 pm
i love the map , it seems really well layed out and the detail is awesome  :) only thing that bugs me is the points, seems like a similar idea to quiz's mod on skyland , would have been nice to have perks and doors a touch cheaper especially the 50 k armoury door that'll take ages to get that many points , was on round 20 and have 22 k. I will keep trying tho ;D

i will admit removing points for hitting zombies was a bad idea what i really wanted was to make headshots really powerful and body shots not so much but i could find the head damage increase stats so i settled for points that will be fixed in the update
Post by: e0894ed4 on October 02, 2014, 05:06:08 pm
@smasher248 just normal zombies would be enough
Post by: isammyxd on October 02, 2014, 07:32:58 pm
@smasher248 just normal zombies would be enough
Normal Zombies = hardly no skill and not challenging and to easy and boring not as fun as a challenge.
Sprinters = fun challenge
Decontamination = beast
Post by: e0894ed4 on October 02, 2014, 07:58:28 pm
Normal Zombies = hardly no skill and not challenging and to easy and boring not as fun as a challenge.
Sprinters = fun challenge
Decontamination = beast

I'll just leave this here
(https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi62.tinypic.com%2Feobv9.jpg&hash=be8bbe2391420758ef5bd3f93bef24965955b956)
Post by: smasher248 on October 02, 2014, 08:08:41 pm
that image is so awesome i cant even disagree with you
Post by: arceus on October 02, 2014, 08:16:18 pm
lol, smasher did you ever get the mule kick and who's who thing fixed???
Post by: steviewonder87 on October 02, 2014, 08:19:21 pm
I'll just leave this here
(http://i62.tinypic.com/eobv9.jpg)

+1 for The Big Lebowski  ;D
Post by: smasher248 on October 02, 2014, 08:29:03 pm
lol, smasher did you ever get the mule kick and who's who thing fixed???

i was not aware they were broken
Post by: arceus on October 02, 2014, 08:37:52 pm
i talked to you on steam when you die you lose your third weapon
Post by: isammyxd on October 02, 2014, 08:42:03 pm
i talked to you on steam when you die you lose your third weapon
Your supposed to lose your third weapon.
Post by: arceus on October 02, 2014, 09:06:27 pm
well with who's who you should keep it right?
Post by: isammyxd on October 02, 2014, 09:30:41 pm
well with who's who you should keep it right?
Oh ok my mistake
Post by: conn6orsuper117 on October 02, 2014, 10:43:16 pm
While You're at that, Can you add hit-marker points I cannot reach the high rounds and gain no hit-marker points to get ammo. Knife only on round 55 FTGFYS
Post by: smasher248 on October 03, 2014, 06:13:31 am
i have already said im releasing an update

Double Post Merge: October 03, 2014, 05:31:38 pm
map updated :)
fixes:

all wall weapons have correct prices (honeyb is not free)
spawn pathing glitch fixed
all weapons papable
hitmarker points
zombies are normal speed except slightly faster in the first few rounds(more of a quick walk/jogg)

known bugs:
slight pathing problem around first box and pap tried fixing on multiple occasions but to no avail the pathnodes are fine and when i run ai_shownodes the paths seem to be smooth with no collisions
Title: Re: decontamination v1.1
Post by: Wunderful on October 04, 2014, 12:09:43 am
Result of my high round attempt!

(https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2Fp9HE0iZ.jpg&hash=73dda2da3921395edbf1b7d59e8664d20020d782)

Just kidding, I see that you fixed that in the update :P
Post by: DeletedUser on October 04, 2014, 09:40:30 am
Result of my high round attempt!

(http://i.imgur.com/p9HE0iZ.jpg)

Just kidding, I see that you fixed that in the update :P
lmao :lol:
Post by: DuaLVII on October 04, 2014, 04:51:00 pm
I'm curious as to how you managed to get my old vitrolic withering?
I only released that to a few people because it was far off from ready and told those not to send it out.
Post by: GTTClan on October 04, 2014, 04:58:25 pm
I only released that to a few people because it was far off from ready and told those not to send it out.

Curiosity killed the cat.
He got it from Mr.KittenLicky on ZCT.
LOL Nice gun by the way. It's still good even though it's not 100% done. :)
Post by: smasher248 on October 04, 2014, 05:20:31 pm

honestly i can remember i think i got it from someone in a weapon pack i got, but that was ages ago
Post by: HitmanVere on October 04, 2014, 05:52:45 pm

You made that abomination? Wow
Post by: DuaLVII on October 04, 2014, 06:23:29 pm
Curiosity killed the cat.
He got it from Mr.KittenLicky on ZCT.
LOL Nice gun by the way. It's still good even though it's not 100% done. :)

Version i'm working on is accurate to motd's.

And what you going on about, abomination? *boot to da head*
Post by: HitmanVere on October 04, 2014, 06:33:56 pm
Version i'm working on is accurate to motd's.

And what you going on about, abomination? *boot to da head*

At that point, its abomination in my eyes :poker:
Post by: DuaLVII on October 04, 2014, 06:36:06 pm
At that point, its abomination in my eyes :poker:

I was curious since I only gave it to a few people for testing. Hatred would be more like `TAKE IT OUT NOW!`
Post by: HitmanVere on October 04, 2014, 06:38:07 pm
I was curious since I only gave it to a few people for testing. Hatred would be more like `TAKE IT OUT NOW!`

I didnt say, that Im against you and that you are raging, Im just saying, that that version is bad imo
Post by: smasher248 on October 04, 2014, 06:42:12 pm
I didnt say, that Im against you and that you are raging, Im just saying, that that version is bad imo

personally i feel that the anims are a bit off and the upgraded skin was strange but the script was good and the fire sound worked i would hardly call it an abomination
Post by: DuaLVII on October 04, 2014, 06:43:00 pm
O_O

Well any way, the old script, yeah, it was awful.
Post by: GTTClan on October 04, 2014, 08:21:21 pm
O_O

Well any way, the old script, yeah, it was awful.

Mr.KittenLicky should have fixed that before giving it to Smasher248.
You should search up Mr.KittenLicky on ZCT.  :derp:
Title: Re: Decontamination v1.1
Post by: smasher248 on October 04, 2014, 11:27:40 pm
both pathing problems at pap and box start have been fixed, does anyone know of any other bugs?
Post by: mxtxm on October 05, 2014, 07:07:06 am
I like the map. The only thing I noticed was that the FAL-OSW Pack-a-Punched(EPC WN), didn't seem like it was stronger, then the original version.
Post by: smasher248 on October 05, 2014, 07:36:35 am
I like the map. The only thing I noticed was that the FAL-OSW Pack-a-Punched(EPC WN), didn't seem like it was stronger, then the original version.

damge pap(390) nonpap(280)
Post by: e0894ed4 on October 05, 2014, 07:35:37 pm
v1.1 looking good thanks for your efforts. Especially good without crackhead-pro zombies
Post by: Wunderful on October 05, 2014, 07:57:54 pm
both pathing problems at pap and box start have been fixed, does anyone know of any other bugs?

The Ripper running animation is a little wierd, it looks like I'm swimming. Don't know of any others cause I haven't gotten that far
Post by: DeletedUser on October 05, 2014, 08:08:53 pm
The Ripper running animation is a little wierd, it looks like I'm swimming. Don't know of any others cause I haven't gotten that far
because that Ripper has the custom anims.
Post by: Gunoftruth on October 05, 2014, 08:09:31 pm
Great map! love the details and stuff had fun. just fixing up  weapons are about it.
Post by: smasher248 on October 05, 2014, 08:10:16 pm
because that Ripper has the custom anims.

yes, by rollonmath42
Post by: AverDefiance on October 05, 2014, 08:24:13 pm
    Alright, Smasher, it is time I gave my review of this map. First off I would like to apologize again for the negative tone of the video. My sense of commentary is still in its alpha stage. The map was SOLID, and I enjoyed every moment of it from start to finish. SLIGHTLY delayed hits, who cares? That should not mean I hate the map.
    For the positives:
    1. CUSTOM WEAPONS: they were not like their original counterparts, making me want to actually appreciate the former over the latter. It gave a sense of distinction that a maker puts into them in the process of its creation.  Adding such a variety of wonder weapons was also commend and praiseworthy. The Blundergats were fun to use, as well, though point whoring was my priority so I couldn't use them for long :P. Ill go back and rock out with them, don't worry.
    2. MAP DESIGN: The map gave room for solo players to train without becoming too open in the process. Though some textures (to me, at least), seemed a bit large, the map detail was fantastic. The Rainbow Wires in the first room comes to mind (it is so attractive!). The random machines signified the aspect of the map being a lab. Overall, really great custom map in terms of its layout.
    3 (Bear with me). THE ARMORY: for 50,000 points (and a LOT of training), the map rewards the player with the best guns known to zombie-kind. The Ray Gun Mark II, the minigun, the peacemaker, the Thundergun, the M1927, and maybe a couple more (I don't have a great memory.)
    4. DETAILS: Things such as the custom power up effects, hitmarkers, and a health bar were all good things used in the map. The Huey easter egg with simple but fun to do, and was different from the average buyable ending (I would suggest using a nuke for the 3 min timer so no one just holds a crawler  ;) ). Custom perks, like madman stamin-up (my favorite kind!), Who's Who, and Deadshot, were also nice to see. Shangri-La runners were cool, too, as well as the custom Five skins (technically some moon skins as well).

For the problems, I don't have much to say. Nothing in the world is perfect, but nothing stood out as game breaking or worthy of me remembering too much. Most of them just came down to my personal preference. 80 point Insta-Kills are not things that make me want to delete the map and forget it. The Acid Gat may not be the same, with no monkey effect or much stickiness to zombies, but c'mon, its STILL an Acid Gat. Personal opinion can be tough, sorry if I made it sound like the worst map I have seen. No headshot zombies aren't a problem you should address. It's a feature that I, being used to headshots, find odd. This is not a feature that is specific to your map, though. I just see it every now and then and notice it.

Alright, that is my general critique of Decontamination. Hope you will see this review as honest and an attempt to not be too pessimistic.
Your fellow Slaya
Kiru

Post by: smasher248 on October 05, 2014, 09:04:50 pm
    Alright, Smasher, it is time I gave my review of this map. First off I would like to apologize again for the negative tone of the video. My sense of commentary is still in its alpha stage. The map was SOLID, and I enjoyed every moment of it from start to finish. SLIGHTLY delayed hits, who cares? That should not mean I hate the map.
    For the positives:
    1. CUSTOM WEAPONS: they were not like their original counterparts, making me want to actually appreciate the former over the latter. It gave a sense of distinction that a maker puts into them in the process of its creation.  Adding such a variety of wonder weapons was also commend and praiseworthy. The Blundergats were fun to use, as well, though point whoring was my priority so I couldn't use them for long :P. Ill go back and rock out with them, don't worry.
    2. MAP DESIGN: The map gave room for solo players to train without becoming too open in the process. Though some textures (to me, at least), seemed a bit large, the map detail was fantastic. The Rainbow Wires in the first room comes to mind (it is so attractive!). The random machines signified the aspect of the map being a lab. Overall, really great custom map in terms of its layout.
    3 (Bear with me). THE ARMORY: for 50,000 points (and a LOT of training), the map rewards the player with the best guns known to zombie-kind. The Ray Gun Mark II, the minigun, the peacemaker, the Thundergun, the M1927, and maybe a couple more (I don't have a great memory.)
    4. DETAILS: Things such as the custom power up effects, hitmarkers, and a health bar were all good things used in the map. The Huey easter egg with simple but fun to do, and was different from the average buyable ending (I would suggest using a nuke for the 3 min timer so no one just holds a crawler  ;) ). Custom perks, like madman stamin-up (my favorite kind!), Who's Who, and Deadshot, were also nice to see. Shangri-La runners were cool, too, as well as the custom Five skins (technically some moon skins as well).

For the problems, I don't have much to say. Nothing in the world is perfect, but nothing stood out as game breaking or worthy of me remembering too much. Most of them just came down to my personal preference. 80 point Insta-Kills are not things that make me want to delete the map and forget it. The Acid Gat may not be the same, with no monkey effect or much stickiness to zombies, but c'mon, its STILL an Acid Gat. Personal opinion can be tough, sorry if I made it sound like the worst map I have seen. No headshot zombies aren't a problem you should address. It's a feature that I, being used to headshots, find odd. This is not a feature that is specific to your map, though. I just see it every now and then and notice it.

Alright, that is my general critique of Decontamination. Hope you will see this review as honest and an attempt to not be too pessimistic.
Your fellow Slaya
Kiru

thanks, i may have over reacted toward your video especially as you said some nice things toward the end. initially i stopped half way through cause it was getting annoying, i don't no why the zombie have a delay and i thing the headshots are due to hitboxes on the zombies head. personally i was disappointed with the five zombies but i had no other choice, they were the most accurate to the map, anyway as for the acidgat it does do monkey effect with upgraded version (vitrolic whithering) but it doesn't stick to zombies very well. as for your videos provided you have a consistent mix of good and bad points i think your videos could be successful, and again thanks for the good review
Post by: AverDefiance on October 05, 2014, 09:30:23 pm
thanks, i may have over reacted toward your video especially as you said some nice things toward the end. initially i stopped half way through cause it was getting annoying, i don't no why the zombie have a delay and i thing the headshots are due to hitboxes on the zombies head. personally i was disappointed with the five zombies but i had no other choice, they were the most accurate to the map, anyway as for the acidgat it does do monkey effect with upgraded version (vitrolic whithering) but it doesn't stick to zombies very well. as for your videos provided you have a consistent mix of good and bad points i think your videos could be successful, and again thanks for the good review
No problem, man. It was mostly my fault. I LEGITLY was just giving first impressions without any previous run through. That in combination with it being my first ever vid, I need to modify how I speak about maps. Looking at the footage again, I could've said many more positive things that were running through my head. Thank you for the honest feedback, as it will help me improve on speaking on a possible future map from you  ;). None of these so called "problems" are your fault btw. They're just kind of there, doing no harm or good to the map. Also, with me being a dumb map explorer, I couldn't find pack until I was about done with the easter egg, so that possibly affected how I saw weapons lol. Time to give the map another go!
Post by: V00D00 BR0 on October 05, 2014, 10:23:36 pm
I could only find the main rotor...  :derp:
Post by: Wunderful on October 05, 2014, 11:43:58 pm
Well, just got to round 27 on this map. I ended up going down with who's who earlier in the round and was unable to revive my body because half the horde was glitched around it. I did about half the round without perks or anything but The Ripper, and ended up opening the armory, getting the second rotor, and then dying. :( So close! After that I hacked the map and gave myself all the weapons :poker:, pretty great lineup! I do have one question though, are there more than 2 rotors?

(https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2Fv2J7Cso.jpg&hash=d084fc0d095c03e880a66d3e46aca070c5a74635)

A few bug reports:

-All the perks machines besides the stock ones have no lit up version for once the power's on
-You can't knife with the Thundergun out
-You can reload the Thundergun mid-clip (although I kinda like this :3)
-The Acid Gat and perk bottles have this wierd black line protruding out of them when you reload or drink them
-Most PaPed weapons don't have camos or sounds so they look and sound kinda boring

Anyone know the best training spot? I ran cutbacks in the Who's Who room, it was very easy but the spawns were pretty slow.
Post by: AverDefiance on October 06, 2014, 12:14:52 am
Anyone know the best training spot? I ran cutbacks in the Who's Who room, it was very easy but the spawns were pretty slow.
Try spawn. It's very easy to train there :P
Post by: GTTClan on October 06, 2014, 12:20:14 am
Well, just got to round 27 on this map. I ended up going down with who's who earlier in the round and was unable to revive my body because half the horde was glitched around it. I did about half the round without perks or anything but The Ripper, and ended up opening the armory, getting the second rotor, and then dying. :( So close! After that I hacked the map and gave myself all the weapons :poker:, pretty great lineup! I do have one question though, are there more than 2 rotors?

(http://i.imgur.com/v2J7Cso.jpg)

A few bug reports:

-All the perks machines besides the stock ones have no lit up version for once the power's on
-You can't knife with the Thundergun out
-The Acid Gat and perk bottles have this wierd black line protruding out of them when you reload or drink them
-Most PaPed weapons don't have camos or sounds so they look and sound kinda boring

2 Rotors, one gas canister. The guns are not his problem really. Those blundergat and acid GATS are not his and can't fix them..
No need for trains. Camp on the cat walk. On round 6 - 21 I camped on the catwalk to the left of the power switch when running down the stairs on the HARD VERSION. FMG9, and BADGER or anything good should work for you. Also get Speed at least.

LOL The camos? Who cares XD get a gun WITH camp then. The fals got one, ACR, and some others.
Post by: Wunderful on October 06, 2014, 01:59:44 am
Now that I'm a lot more familiar with the map, I might try out the hard version. Smasher, do you still have it in the OP? Or better yet, maybe you could update again with difficulty options, that'd be really cool ^_^
Post by: smasher248 on October 06, 2014, 06:25:31 am
Now that I'm a lot more familiar with the map, I might try out the hard version. Smasher, do you still have it in the OP? Or better yet, maybe you could update again with difficulty options, that'd be really cool ^_^

no sorry i might release a bug fixed hard version in the next 2 days for now im trying to rip all the bugs, for the ones you said: i am not going to add the fx lights to the perk machine, the bottles cant be fixed tried many times i got the acidgat model fix from thzombieproject both thundergun atributes were features and not sure i want to take them out, and finally most paped guns dont have camoes cause i hit 2048 material limit :( i will try later today to squeeze in a few more(i will have to remove some of the models from the map)) thanks for your list if you have anymore please tell and i will fix them
Post by: darkkiller99 on October 07, 2014, 10:16:20 am
hey i found a bug, on the second set of stairs where the shelf i blocking the middle set you can get stuck on the side closet to power, can you fix this? also in the main large room there are some bottles you can shoot down they are on the ceiling close to the box. still a good map though :)
Post by: arceus on October 07, 2014, 11:03:18 am
no sorry i might release a bug fixed hard version in the next 2 days for now im trying to rip all the bugs, for the ones you said: i am not going to add the fx lights to the perk machine, the bottles cant be fixed tried many times i got the acidgat model fix from thzombieproject both thundergun atributes were features and not sure i want to take them out, and finally most paped guns dont have camoes cause i hit 2048 material limit :( i will try later today to squeeze in a few more(i will have to remove some of the models from the map)) thanks for your list if you have anymore please tell and i will fix them
can't u just reuse some pap camps ??????
Post by: HitmanVere on October 07, 2014, 01:06:41 pm

Exactly, what I was thinking
Post by: arceus on October 07, 2014, 01:15:08 pm
Exactly, what I was thinking
yea just use 3-4 different textures if you want variety
Post by: P0tZ on October 07, 2014, 02:39:41 pm

I gotta say I prefer the old "when its empty, you can reload it" method.
Post by: smasher248 on October 07, 2014, 02:47:19 pm
I gotta say I prefer the old "when its empty, you can reload it" method.

fair enough but sorry I'm not changing it

Double Post Merge: October 07, 2014, 02:48:00 pm

k i will do that

Double Post Merge: October 07, 2014, 10:46:52 pm
update v1.2 broken five zombie changed to nuketown zombies, ripper sprint fixed, pap camos for striker and fmg9, peacemaker damage increased, 500 staring points weapon sounds for scorpion aug, l96a1 and fal fixed. plus some other things that went unnoticed but i found while testing.
Post by: Zombie_killer115 on October 07, 2014, 11:22:06 pm
Can anyone upload this map for me? mega and mediafire links don't work :(
Post by: smasher248 on October 08, 2014, 06:59:56 am
Can anyone upload this map for me? mega and mediafire links don't work :(

mediafire link works now
Post by: tomikaze on October 08, 2014, 11:49:08 am
update v1.2 broken five zombie changed to nuketown zombies, ripper sprint fixed, pap camos for striker and fmg9, peacemaker damage increased, 500 staring points weapon sounds for scorpion aug, l96a1 and fal fixed. plus some other things that went unnoticed but i found while testing.
Great, downloading now!
Post by: Swervz on October 08, 2014, 07:15:53 pm
Will the hard mode map have the Sprinting zombies all the time like the original? I really want to play it with the fast zombies.
Post by: timelordalex on October 08, 2014, 07:17:35 pm
just seen a video on this, looks like a neat map alas runners from the start and lack of points make this a no no for me
Post by: chromastone10 on October 08, 2014, 07:39:20 pm
just seen a video on this, looks like a neat map alas runners from the start and lack of points make this a no no for me

u havent tried the update have ye?
Post by: shimafa on October 08, 2014, 11:26:37 pm
what do you mean update?
Post by: smasher248 on October 08, 2014, 11:27:54 pm
what do you mean update?

what don't you get?
Post by: treminaor on October 08, 2014, 11:28:15 pm
what do you mean update?
The map was updated from v1.0 to 1.1 to fix some bugs. You can find the latest version of the map in the first post of this topic.
Title: Re: Decontamination v1.2
Post by: smasher248 on October 08, 2014, 11:29:07 pm
hard version bugs fixed released: http://www.mediafire.com/download/worj3m1b3jds09t/decontaminationv1.2_hard.exe (http://www.mediafire.com/download/worj3m1b3jds09t/decontaminationv1.2_hard.exe)
Post by: GTTClan on October 09, 2014, 02:33:43 am

(https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fs2.quickmeme.com%2Fimg%2Fa8%2Fa8e9c4a79b029ebdf96144b72bc09334f560c946b80f26efea0dbb78d041501b.jpg&hash=c017317e2293d697e412ef57763a3a89a8c689df)
Post by: Rich0 on October 09, 2014, 07:26:55 am
at round 15 i bought deadshot and my game crashed ,
Post by: HitmanVere on October 09, 2014, 09:08:53 am
(http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/a8/a8e9c4a79b029ebdf96144b72bc09334f560c946b80f26efea0dbb78d041501b.jpg)

Just cos you were tester for this map, doesnt mean all people will like it. No need to be negative towards other people about their opinions
Post by: e0894ed4 on October 09, 2014, 10:19:51 am
where are you suppose to add these parts?
I go to chopper a hand icon is appearing but not sure. It feels like I'm doing it wrong
Post by: JD The Tank on October 09, 2014, 11:37:19 am
So what's the changes in V2?
Post by: Official_TSG_ on October 09, 2014, 03:07:49 pm
(http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/a8/a8e9c4a79b029ebdf96144b72bc09334f560c946b80f26efea0dbb78d041501b.jpg)
I wish i could find you and hurt you, your such a dick
Post by: GTTClan on October 09, 2014, 08:57:32 pm
Just cos you were tester for this map, doesnt mean all people will like it. No need to be negative towards other people about their opinions

Wasn't trying to be negative but so many people complain about the same old crap not even bothering to notice theres 2 different versions of the map. If he hates runners, why not download the easier version? If he didn't know there was 2, what did he think "Harder" mean't? LOL and I thought Spongebob would make it look more polite XD   :derp:

Also, what does this have to do with me being the tester? That's not why I'm telling people the maps fine and easy, I'm saying that because well... IT IS especially if theres a normal version (-_-)

Sorry I was being a douche. :) Just don't like it when people judge by a video.
Post by: Frozone267 on October 10, 2014, 02:33:25 am
 :P :D I mean im looking for the same u wanna pair upibut either ways i havea lot of maps an i need paeople to play with
Post by: smasher248 on October 10, 2014, 01:45:45 pm
So what's the changes in V2?

i already posted about update features

Double Post Merge: October 10, 2014, 01:46:32 pm
at round 15 i bought deadshot and my game crashed ,

what were your other perks was it solo or coop and what guns did you have

Double Post Merge: October 10, 2014, 01:48:10 pm
where are you suppose to add these parts?
I go to chopper a hand icon is appearing but not sure. It feels like I'm doing it wrong

you have to get all of them, then go to the side of the huey with the minigun and build it
Post by: e0894ed4 on October 10, 2014, 05:35:11 pm

you have to get all of them, then go to the side of the huey with the minigun and build it
Do I need to find more than 2 parts then?
Post by: treminaor on October 10, 2014, 07:59:22 pm
The 3d sounds for a lot of your guns are not configured correctly which means I hear other players' gunshots at full volume no matter how far away I am. Both starting pistols have this issue along with the AK47, AK74, and most of the other guns.
Post by: Wunderful on October 11, 2014, 01:01:25 am
Got to round 33 Coop with my friend which is a far as I know the co-op world record  :nyan: Video will be uploaded soon! Great and awesomely fun map!
Post by: DeletedUser on October 12, 2014, 04:45:34 pm
(https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi58.tinypic.com%2F307lx51.jpg&hash=54aeb0bc8708c390e9c6fe695a22f40b0aad478b)         i beat it! 8)