Signature
<3

AnimalLover

Aranda
Aldenrade
Christmas

<3

animallover's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Thanks for clearing that up.. Very excited myself can't wait to give them a shot :)
broken avatar :(
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
Again personal statement:

Remember these tools are not just about who can map in radiant.

The list of good mappers is massive, from MP/SP/ZM mappers across even older versions of cod

Lot's of names are put forward, but when it comes to mapping we also have in there own time people from Trey and Raven mapping and testing.

The tools yes we can do some of the mapping but not all, were still getting rid of some kinks.

I'm sure more ppl will come on when Trey are ready to send the invites, who knows perhaps some of those names listed have already been mentioned.

I'm limited on what I can really say, I see a number of names mentioned in priv now, be patient those who want you never know your email may land sooner than you think.
We do put names forward and a list I'm sure does exist

Yeah exactly, the alpha tools have plenty of people already testing that can map and mod. They want people who can test all the aspects, and since Madgaz has a speciality with models, they can have him on the team to test that aspect of the tools. Remember, the alpha tools are not for mappers and modders to play around and create maps before everyone else, it's to test the tools and make sure they are working. Putting like 12 people on the tools who'll be doing the same thing will be unproductive if all the bugs have been found and there's no people like Madgaz who'll be using different parts of the mod tools and discovering bugs there.
Date Registered: 19 May 2016
Last active: 11 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
zeroy's Groups
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
zeroy's Contact & Social Linkszeroy99TheRealZeroyzeroy99zeroyZeroy's Portfolio
Even Zeroy's box map for testing shit looks great visually.

Thank you kindly Sir  8)

To talk a bit about WAW assets, they are down right UGLY in BO3 for various reasons, the main one being the texture Res. Models themselves are usable but the Color map need to be redone to 2048 or even 4096 in some cases to look good in BO3. Stock assets in BO3 are what they are, very map specific for a lot of them but still a lot of useful stuff. As for the alpha testers, some of the new comers today have been helping out already even without having the tools *hint* *hint* ...
Date Registered: 28 July 2013
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
Pizza that is all.
Signature
There's no better feeling in the world than a warm pizza box on your lap.
SoulTaker's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
SoulTaker's Contact & Social Links
Looks like the UGX team just got invites as well according to their Twitter. Not sure if the whole team got invites or some from the team but congrats glad to see people who deserve a chance finally get one. :) I guess the reason it took so long for them to get invited was because they were testing MP first?
The King of Zombies
Date Registered: 24 June 2013
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Donate to me if you enjoy my work. https://www.paypal.me/thezombiekilla6
Dust's Groups
Dust's Contact & Social LinksMrZ0mbiesFanaticdust103194MrZ0mbiesFanatic
Looks like the UGX team just got invites as well according to their Twitter. Not sure if the whole team got invites or some from the team but congrats glad to see people who deserve a chance finally get one. :) I guess the reason it took so long for them to get invited was because they were testing MP first?

Ya, when the tools first went into alpha, it was purely MP, no zombie assets were available, but now that the alpha testers can start making zombie maps, they are going to start inviting zombie people.
Date Registered: 28 July 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
Pizza that is all.
SoulTaker's Groups
SoulTaker's Contact & Social Links
Ya, when the tools first went into alpha, it was purely MP, no zombie assets were available, but now that the alpha testers can start making zombie maps, they are going to start inviting zombie people.
Hope to see Chroma, Cents, and Stevie get invited. :)
[UGX] Social Networking & Q.A.
Date Registered: 18 August 2012
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
UGX Team Member
My Groups
More
More
MrSlagovich's Groups
UGX Team Member
Just to clarify Delta got the tools on our team not everyone, when i tweeted we i meant someone on the team not everyone... my bad.
Date Registered: 25 July 2015
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
//This is a comment
Signature
fusorf's Groups
fusorf's Contact & Social LinksfusorffusorfFireFusorf
No modtools for me? :'(
Date Registered: 25 June 2016
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
Signature
Old School Game Designer/tester
So just to make a little point here, one of the AV employees only just came on board. Someone who is an artist/modeller/rigger etc.

So even they seem to get invited in slowly....

Don't know if that makes people feel better!
Date Registered: 25 June 2013
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
1,024Add +1
Forum Rank
Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
HitmanVere's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
So just to make a little point here, one of the AV employees only just came on board. Someone who is an artist/modeller/rigger etc.

Is that guy Jesse? Might shoot him DM in Twitter in a bit, if you are referring to him, lol. And no, its not about asking for tools, just question about something :P
Date Registered: 29 July 2015
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
children should not be playing call of duty
Signature
⠀⠀⠀⣴⣴⡤
⠀⣠⠀⢿⠇⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⢷⡗
⠀⢶⢽⠿⣗⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣼⡧⠂⠀⠀⣼⣷⡆
⠀⠀⣾⢶⠐⣱⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣤⣜⣻⣧⣲⣦⠤⣧⣿⠶
⠀⢀⣿⣿⣇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠛⠿⣿⣿⣷⣤⣄⡹⣿⣷
⠀⢸⣿⢸⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠙⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⠀⠿⠃⠈⠿⠆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠹⠿⠿⠿

⠀⢀⢀⡀⠀⢀⣤⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡀⡀
⠀⣿⡟⡇⠀⠭⡋⠅⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⣟⢿
⠀⣹⡌⠀⠀⣨⣾⣷⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⢈⠔⠌
⠰⣷⣿⡀⢐⢿⣿⣿⢻⠀⠀⠀⢠⣿⡿⡤⣴⠄⢀⣀⡀
⠘⣿⣿⠂⠈⢸⣿⣿⣸⠀⠀⠀⢘⣿⣿⣀⡠⣠⣺⣿⣷
⠀⣿⣿⡆⠀⢸⣿⣿⣾⡇⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣗⣻⡻⠿⠁
⠀⣿⣿⡇⠀⢸⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠁
Koan's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Koan's Contact & Social Linksh-r_Koan_my website

So even they seem to get invited in slowly....

Don't know if that makes people feel better!

Dude, the current alpha testers have been great at giving us info, don't sweat it. People are naturally gonna want the tools and feel entitled to them. The only thing I'd like is PCdev to be less secretive, but that's not a massive issue. Thanks for sharing the progress with us.
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
Ok were not allowed to show the scripts .

But the basics are the same, some syntax change.

However..

They have added a lot more in and more bits around scripting, so it goes above and beyond what you do now
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If you want scripts / features made for you, then contact me by PM or email / skype etc
it will cost you tho so if you have no intention of reciprocating don't even waste my time ;)
Harry Bo21's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
ill be the judge of that

:D
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
Explains why we have heard so little about them. Can you be more specific without getting in trouble about the above and beyond bit? Is it harder? Or is it simply re-learning some syntax? Was the change a result of a demand for more efficiency, i.e fixing script issues causing animation issues? Did they provide you with a list of engine functions similar to Zeroy's script reference?

your current gsc's will work in bo3, they just need a few things changing in the format, a few mins work at most on each script if not seconds.

You still have .gsc and .csc, there is also scripts for macros or injectable code

Loads of API stuff, like LOADS

We have a good WIKI in progress that will be released fully referenced, trey have put loads in and we can input also.

As soon as they say we can show scripts we will, tbh better scripters than I would be best for it ...
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
Your welcome, Ive neglected this forum for to long, but have been on projects outside of radiant based games...

So much testing never enough time.

Loading ...