My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
Custom Zombies Videos: YouTube.com/RichGaming
Signature
YouTube: YouTube.com/RichGaming
Twitter: Twitter.com/RichGaming

RichGaming's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
RichGaming's Contact & Social Linksrichgaming1RichGamingRich_GamingRichGaming1
At the end of the day, they are trying to be a unique channel. Every channel will attempt to run their own format within their videos to be unique. So yeah, maybe they will be "party clowns", but this is their way of using a specific format. It's hard to maintain attention on YouTube these days so you always have to be unique in some way which is what they are trying to do.

I'm not saying that I believe their format or personalities is entertaining to me but for some it may be entertaining. Every channel is going to have people who dislike what they do. Trust me, the amount of time I've been told to, and I quote, "kill yourself" or "Get cancer".

At the end of the day, everyone is entitled to have an opinion and it just seems that YAW are like Marmite. :)
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If you want scripts / features made for you, then contact me by PM or email / skype etc
it will cost you tho so if you have no intention of reciprocating don't even waste my time ;)
Harry Bo21's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
At the end of the day, they are trying to be a unique channel. Every channel will attempt to run their own format within their videos to be unique. So yeah, maybe they will be "party clowns", but this is their way of using a specific format. It's hard to maintain attention on YouTube these days so you always have to be unique in some way which is what they are trying to do.

I'm not saying that I believe their format or personalities is entertaining to me but for some it may be entertaining. Every channel is going to have people who dislike what they do. Trust me, the amount of time I've been told to, and I quote, "kill yourself" or "Get cancer".

At the end of the day, everyone is entitled to have an opinion and it just seems that YAW are like Marmite. :)
except marmite doesnt lock down a ton of maps so that only marmite can play them lol
Date Registered: 25 June 2013
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
1,024Add +1
Forum Rank
Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
HitmanVere's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
except marmite doesnt lock down a ton of maps so that only marmite can play them lol

Marmite does sleep with your wife though

Date Registered: 9 November 2013
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Custom Zombies Videos: YouTube.com/RichGaming
RichGaming's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
RichGaming's Contact & Social Linksrichgaming1RichGamingRich_GamingRichGaming1
Marmite does sleep with your wife though

(Content removed from quote.)

And now I deeply regret using the word marmite xD
True Blue Elite
Date Registered: 29 March 2014
Last active: 10 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
'Straya Mate
Signature
Please give me beta access, I would LOVE to test CO-OP
JiffyNoodles's Groups
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
They play maps for the enjoyment of the common child, even though a child shouldn't be watching their zombies content, as the game is for people over the age of 15 (in AUS anyway, probably 17+ in USA).
I've personally had twitter beef with them, and I ended up getting a response from them. I called them selfish for not releasing the maps to the community.
They responded by letting me know that their 'employees' make maps for them to play, so they can make 'entertaining' videos for the community to enjoy.
I understand that this debate has been an on and off topic, kind of like which zombie site is better, but this topic actually interests me.
In summary, if you like what they produce, by all means, keep watching them. If you don't, like myself and Ping998, just unsub and just forget about them, simple.
anyway, I've said my piece, now I shall retreat.
With regards,
JiffyNoodles
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Thing is most ppl watch videos to find out what maps are good so they can - yknow, play em? Lol

And your totally right, their style and sense of humour ( or lack of ) is clearly tailored to the kids of YouTube who shouldn't be viewing the content in the first place

And calling em "employees" reaches such a level of extreme sadness I don't think I can describe it with words lol

Let's call a spade a spade here, the maps are not released because while only yaw have them, people "have" to watch yaw to see them at all

This is business is what we call a selective lockdown. Taking away options to "force" profit for yourself
Date Registered: 2 November 2014
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Embrace the Darkness
Tim Smith's Groups
Tim Smith's Contact & Social Linkstimsmith90THEREALBaDBoY17TimSmithMy clan Website
After all not all of us can earn money. It's their on way to get money and i respect it. As being said i'm out of this.
The Last of Us
Date Registered: 28 September 2013
Last active: 2 weeks ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
ฏ๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎
Signature
smasher248's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
smasher248's Contact & Social Linkssmasher248smasher248
lmao remember when everyone liked for the competition they hosted? xD
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups
After all not all of us can earn money. It's their on way to get money and i respect it. As being said i'm out of this.
by ripping everyone else off, preventing anyone else from enjoying it or making their own videos? thats called oppression

lmao remember when everyone liked for the competition they hosted? xD
Thats before i knew they with-held maps lol

If they were decent they would restrict them "for a time". For these guys its permanent. Big difference. They wont "allow" competition - this would be different if "they" were making the maps, but they aint, they are "using" the misinformed delinquents who buy into this bull
Last Edit: March 31, 2016, 11:39:19 am by Harry Bo21
Date Registered: 21 March 2016
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
xXICEXx's Groups
xXICEXx's Contact & Social Links
Lol when haters become public  :troll:
Date Registered: 12 March 2016
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Put some respek on my name.
Signature
So imagine a world without YAW. About 50% of the people here, myself included, would've never discovered Custom zombies, there would be less maps therefore and the community would go downhill and presumably die.

TheRelaxingEnd also helps (among other custom zombie YTbers) YAW but its YAW specifically that supports UGX, mainly with competitions and featuring UGX maps made by the community. IF you want to hate them for their childish and repetitive humour, that's perfectly fine, but its what brings downloads to alot of maps people make on this site.
Constants and Variables
Date Registered: 18 August 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Box Mappers Elite
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
The Worst Secret Agent Ever
Signature
MAK911's Groups
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
Banned Elite
Banned Elite
MAK911's Contact & Social Linksmkramrtmkramrt
So imagine a world without YAW. About 50% of the people here, myself included, would've never discovered Custom zombies, there would be less maps therefore and the community would go downhill and presumably die.

TheRelaxingEnd also helps (among other custom zombie YTbers) YAW but its YAW specifically that supports UGX, mainly with competitions and featuring UGX maps made by the community. IF you want to hate them for their childish and repetitive humour, that's perfectly fine, but its what brings downloads to alot of maps people make on this site.
Yeah, may have brought the people in for the Christmas competitions and stuff, but about 90% of those people have less than 5 posts and I'm willing to bet at least 1 of each of those posts are,"Where's the download link?" I can assure you we were all brought together one way or another, but what matters is who stays. There's about 5 times a year we all go,"The communities gonna die" and, surprisingly, it hasn't (as toxic as it is). Thinking it's just because of this 1 YouTube Channel (that didn't even exist when custom zombies initially started going downhill) is just asinine and, before YAW as well, no one had "exclusive" maps. It was more of a trade off for the competitions as well. I'm sure they projected revenues off of videos, figured how much they could spare, got the "exclusive" stuff so people would HAVE to watch their channel, and profited. It's all a game of numbers, which is why neither of them have posted since the competition.

I will say this though: Vanoss is a POS for not at least linking peoples' maps ever  >:(
Date Registered: 27 August 2012
Last active: 4 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Tommy Wonka & the Idea Factory
tomikaze's Groups
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
So imagine a world without YAW.

About 50% of the people here, myself included, would've never discovered Custom zombies

there would be less [box] maps
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
Date Registered: 11 May 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT
Signature
DeathBringerZen's Groups

Loading ...