Date Registered: 7 July 2014
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Personal Quote
Hey, you. Yeah, you. Have a great day.
Again, I don't want to spam on forums. I'd like to become more interactive and involved with the UGX community *cough cough which is awesome cough cough I'm looking at you cham, yep you cough cough cough*.

Okay, I've been subscribed to YAW (YouAlwaysWin) for quite a while and once I was very much into their content, but over time, I've grown to dislike them a bit. I'm not happy that I don't like them so much anymore, but it happens sometimes.

Anyway, I am disappointed. They use to okay, now they are children party clowns. Its all run my stupidity and fart noises.
The fact they have maps made only for them is, well I can't say its completely unfair, I mean anyone can do what they want and its probably not even their fault that we can't play the maps, but it is kind of sad we are missing out, even if most of the maps are complete shite (Sorry, map maker if you see this, but seriously, most of these maps run with a theme like Straight outta Compton most likely due to YAW trying to gain as much attention as possible, even if that seems unfair, it kind of isn't).

I don't wanna make this a whole hate speech thing so I'll get to the point.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bF8LTZF4hZM

^^^^
This video.
'ROUND 100 ZOMBIE CHALLENGE (Part 2) ★ Call of Duty Zombies'
1. The star ... okay, I'll accept it.
2. It doesn't state the format they are playing on is PC. Correct me if I'm using the word format wrong.
3. And this is the important part. Round 100 Zombie Challenge.

Watch it... its not that challenging. The zombies haven't got any more health then if the zombies were Round 1 zombies.
Your going to tell me, thats not their fault, well the problem, the actually problem is that they use the word challenge...
Again, its not anymore different then a round say 15 or 20.
Your still going to tell me, thats not their fault, well... well well well, they or should I say Meaty still boasts and thats what bothers me. Its what bothers me about a lot of YouTubers, they act as though they know it or they are correct, when they could wrong.
I'll be completely honest, I've gotten really really really picky with words the past year. To me everything has to be spot on, so I can accept this topic is actually aimed at me, but still for people who claim they are right in cases and present themselves so professionally at times, yes they may make fart noises, but I'm sure they think of themselves as though they are businessmen, it annoys me.
To end off, I'd like to say (TYPE*) yeah this maybe a bit personally and yes there might some jealousy... and yes, maybe I am getting really deep with it and myself... and yes, does it even matter, well actually no... it shouldn't, too much at least.
Its just a shame to see a legacy or a piece of art spray painted by idiocy. I can and will take much of this blame that I assume I will receive, so yeah. Also these guys are trying to make money and support themselves, so it is pretty fair.

broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 27 August 2012
Last active: 4 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
Tommy Wonka & the Idea Factory
tomikaze's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Date Registered: 2 November 2014
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Embrace the Darkness
Tim Smith's Groups
Tim Smith's Contact & Social Linkstimsmith90THEREALBaDBoY17TimSmithMy clan Website
What do you want from them ? They're just 2 guys playing for the "lol". What is the point of this topic? To just tell people that YAW has weaken through time? I agree about this statemante. I say this topic get deleted ASAP.
Date Registered: 27 October 2013
Last active: 5 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
adfgdagasdf2's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
adfgdagasdf2's Contact & Social Links
Anyway, I am disappointed. They use to okay, now they are children party clowns. Its all run my stupidity and fart noises.

Most definitely. Even in the beginning, I didn't enjoy the lackluster jokes and obscenely long videos filled with said jokes; it irritated me more than it entertained me. Tomikaze apparently doesn't agree, but to each their own :accepted:
Date Registered: 7 July 2014
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Personal Quote
Hey, you. Yeah, you. Have a great day.
(Image removed from quote.)

Okay.
Well, its a bit of a pleasure to get s response from you Tomikaze - bit of a fan

Double Post Merge: February 03, 2016, 06:15:00 pm
What do you want from them ? They're just 2 guys playing for the "lol". What is the point of this topic? To just tell people that YAW has weaken through time? I agree about this statemante. I say this topic get deleted ASAP.

At first, I didn't understand what you meant in your reply.
I get it now and its just an opinion and that it sucks.
Last Edit: February 03, 2016, 06:15:00 pm by HazardousTheEPIC
Date Registered: 18 January 2015
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Zombie Enthusiast
Akrylix's Groups
Akrylix's Contact & Social LinksmemeteamdreamMemeTeamDreamAkrylix
I honestly used to love them too, but what I liked was watching them play custom maps etc. Now all they do is play these lame "zombie challenge" maps, which aren't enjoyable to watch. I agree with you OP.
Date Registered: 31 August 2014
Last active: 2 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Kiss me daddy
NGcaudle's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
NGcaudle's Contact & Social LinksNGcaudle
yaw don't force u to watch there videos
Date Registered: 24 August 2014
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Signature

Will do graphic design for maps possibly for free.
GamingWithDon's Groups
GamingWithDon's Contact & Social LinksDanrules687GamingWithDonHeyItsDonGamingWithDon
I agree with your points but theres no point complaining about it, just dont watch his videos like I do and its g.
Date Registered: 27 August 2012
Last active: 4 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Tommy Wonka & the Idea Factory
tomikaze's Groups
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
I agree with your points but theres no point complaining about it, just dont watch his videos like I do and its g.
Yea, but it's fun to complain about things, at least for a while. I mean if this thread was 12 pages long then yea it's probably overstayed its welcome but I think it's still got a little life in it  :)
Date Registered: 17 January 2015
Last active: 5 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Professional Change Counter
Signature

zombie lover / beta tester in training / perfectly loved
Lol I have to admit, I know where you're coming from. I liked it better when the whole NGT gang was together. Now that they split up, it's a lot less interesting to watch. Youtube is just taking advantage of peoples' free time ;)
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
I subbed to them for a bit but soon after I unsubbed. They play some really drab maps and really don't play the amazing maps that the community have made on here.

They only seem to play their "exclusively" made maps which really, (apologies to map makers who may feel offended as they make maps for them) aren't that good. None of them have special features, core 4 perks and are nothing to celebrate about. I didn't enjoy them really, boring in my eyes.
OnionmanVere Bo21
Date Registered: 27 September 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
ok
Signature
Aye mate you don't know me so y don't you shut tf up ok buddy :)

Scobalula's Groups
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Scobalula's Contact & Social Links
I have lost interest in a lot of them tbh, NGT are watchable, but the rest, not really.
Date Registered: 2 November 2014
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Embrace the Darkness
Tim Smith's Groups
Tim Smith's Contact & Social Linkstimsmith90THEREALBaDBoY17TimSmithMy clan Website
I have lost interest in a lot of them tbh, NGT are watchable, but the rest, not really.
‎‏ ‏true +1 , congrats on the mod . You deserve it.
Date Registered: 28 September 2013
Last active: 3 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
conn6orsuper117's Groups
conn6orsuper117's Contact & Social LinksConn6orsuper117ITS-CS117
I found out why there are Exclusive maps to them. They even explain them in more recent videos.
Its at 0:57.

so fans make requests an a reccuring mapper goes in and takes the requests to make these maps for them.
they even mention some of the challenges are ridiculous too. (not in ridiculous hard, like ridiculous bad)
Last Edit: March 25, 2016, 07:09:54 pm by conn6orsuper117
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If you want scripts / features made for you, then contact me by PM or email / skype etc
it will cost you tho so if you have no intention of reciprocating don't even waste my time ;)
Harry Bo21's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
no they are playing for the $$$

Loading ...