More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
Purple Square Worshiper
Signature

donate to purplemanwomen www.paypal.me/bwc66930
Bwc66930's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Famous User
Famous User
Bwc66930's Contact & Social Linksbwc66930bwc66930bwc66930bwc66931dkwithawbwc66930
Well it seems a update came for bo2 which effects some of the posters in some maps with a scan thingy to add call of duty on snapchat

This might be posting stuff for the next cod in the future, they have one video I saw at the time of making this with some eye saying "listen only to the sound of my voice" and does a side view of a forest

broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 11 May 2013
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT
Signature
DeathBringerZen's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Well May the 1st is the expected reveal date for the next CoD so it is understandable they have started their viral campaign for it now. Speculation is that it will be BO3 or WaW2. I have been told it will be neither but I am starting to doubt my source based on supposed confirmed leaks on it being BO3.

Will give my sources the benefit of the doubt for now though.
Purple Square Worshipper
Date Registered: 30 January 2014
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Famous User
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Purple Square Worshiper
Bwc66930's Groups
Famous User
Famous User
Bwc66930's Contact & Social Linksbwc66930bwc66930bwc66930bwc66931dkwithawbwc66930
Well May the 1st is the expected reveal date for the next CoD so it is understandable they have started their viral campaign for it now. Speculation is that it will be BO3 or WaW2. I have been told it will be neither but I am starting to doubt my source based on supposed confirmed leaks on it being BO3.

You're "source" doesn't sound all trustworthy, maybe telling us this "source" will help us understand more  ::)
☭ Soviet Commander ☭
Date Registered: 13 August 2012
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Community Daedra
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Let's keep this thread on topic from here on in. -DBZ

+1 to off-topic reply -DBZ

lmao. Too funny.

Goliath Script Placer: http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,11234.msg125257/topicseen.html#new

"...Christ, people. Learn C, instead of just stringing random characters
together until it compiles (with warnings)..."

-Linus Torvalds
daedra descent's Groups
Community Daedra
Community Daedra
daedra descent's Contact & Social LinksBlueSoviet
I find it funny that they updated BO2 for this little EE when the PS3 version still runs like crap and has dozens of issues from the initial release of the game. Goes to show you how much they really care about their customers.

If i had to guess its probably going to be Black Ops 3, after all we never did find out where Mason was for the 30 years he was missing(assuming Treyarch goes with that storyline). It would be the perfect opportunity for them to pull a new storyline from the ass dimension like IW did for MW2.

Date Registered: 30 July 2013
Last active: 12 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Ege115's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Ege115's Contact & Social LinksEge115
It can't be WaW2 since BO1 is the sequel to WaW, right? Even though I still hope that the next CoD will be a WW2 themed CoD. :/ Well it doesn't mean a new WW2 CoD has to be WaW2.
Date Registered: 28 July 2013
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
Pizza that is all.
Signature
There's no better feeling in the world than a warm pizza box on your lap.
SoulTaker's Groups
SoulTaker's Contact & Social Links
It's obviously Call Of Duty Patriots.
Relentless Mapper
Date Registered: 21 August 2011
Last active: 9 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Nuclear
My Groups
More
KDXDARK's Groups
Nuclear
Nuclear
DARKLEGION's requested title
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
KDXDARK's Contact & Social Links
Ok its a 10 seconds vid, and it show a lot of things(maybe we dont see it all).

Also for some reason why they going to fix ghosts alpha texture problems? https://twitter.com/DavidVonderhaar/status/584160377954439168

vid link:https://twitter.com/Nipple_Nicholas/status/585244679660146688] [url]https://twitter.com/Nipple_Nicholas/status/585244679660146688[/url]

screenshots:

It can be a new world, it can be bo3, waw2 or ghosts 2( :troll:)
Date Registered: 20 February 2014
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
ChopperRated's Groups
ChopperRated's Contact & Social Links
You're "source" doesn't sound all trustworthy, maybe telling us this "source" will help us understand more  ::)

Yeah they wouldn't be a source if DBZ told everyone would they.
As John also said that he didn't really trust them, I see no need for your comment.

The eye roll is really cool too, way to go!

I really want to love this site and use it more but it's comments like yours that put me off.
The Doctor
Date Registered: 26 March 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
timelordalex's Groups
timelordalex's Contact & Social Links

Yeah Death I'm telling you, while they are all rumors, everything right now is pointing towards BO3, WaW2 has died out now, and ive seen nothing of it being a completely new franchise as you/your source suggested. I also heard that the reveal is more likely to be May 5th - as thats a Tuesday and i'm pretty sure its always been revealed on a Tuesday as well as the game being released then and DLC released then for Xbox. Friday doesnt seem right.
Date Registered: 4 August 2014
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
MechromancerX's Groups
MechromancerX's Contact & Social Links
I really want to love this site and use it more but it's comments like yours that put me off.

Well if you get put off that quickly, then i guess this site (and probably any other site) isn't the place for you.

And WaW2 is going to be announced the 4th of May :D , i believe in it.
Date Registered: 25 June 2013
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
1,024Add +1
Forum Rank
Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
HitmanVere's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
Well if you get put off that quickly, then i guess this site (and probably any other site) isn't the place for you.

Oh, the irony  :please:

I hope for WaW2, would be nice change from all futuristic games :)
Date Registered: 9 November 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Custom Zombies Videos: YouTube.com/RichGaming
Signature
YouTube: YouTube.com/RichGaming
Twitter: Twitter.com/RichGaming

RichGaming's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
RichGaming's Contact & Social Linksrichgaming1RichGamingRich_GamingRichGaming1
I have started a new topic with videos covering all the info to do with this Snapchat page if anyone is interested: http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=6272
Date Registered: 11 May 2013
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT
DeathBringerZen's Groups
Yeah Death I'm telling you, while they are all rumors, everything right now is pointing towards BO3, WaW2 has died out now, and ive seen nothing of it being a completely new franchise as you/your source suggested. I also heard that the reveal is more likely to be May 5th - as thats a Tuesday and i'm pretty sure its always been revealed on a Tuesday as well as the game being released then and DLC released then for Xbox. Friday doesnt seem right.

Well try to remember that before Advanced Warfare was announced, all rumors and evidence pointed towards Modern Warfare 4, so much so that the same people claiming it is Black Ops 3 also claimed it was definitely going to be Modern Warfare 4, right up until the last minute.

Time will tell though, but I agree that things look they are indeed pointing towards BO3. From what I have heard about the campaign though it wouldn't make sense, but this was well over a year ago and we know that Treyarch are prone to changing things.

Purple Square Worshipper
Date Registered: 30 January 2014
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Famous User
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Purple Square Worshiper
Bwc66930's Groups
Famous User
Famous User
I have started a new topic with videos covering all the info to do with this Snapchat page if anyone is interested: http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=6272
Go in the corner, you just want your topic popular  :P

Well try to remember that before Advanced Warfare was announced, all rumors and evidence pointed towards Modern Warfare 4, so much so that the same people claiming it is Black Ops 3 also claimed it was definitely going to be Modern Warfare 4, right up until the last minute.

Time will tell though, but I agree that things look they are indeed pointing towards BO3. From what I have heard about the campaign though it wouldn't make sense, but this was well over a year ago and we know that Treyarch are prone to changing things.

I just wish for waw2, but I usually don't trust any rumors of what next dlc or cod game will be, I wait till they announce the game

Even if it's pointing to bo3 I don't think it will be
Last Edit: April 07, 2015, 01:19:58 pm by DeathBringerZen
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
This user is deleted :(
Other than the name, what would 'BO3' even mean anyway? BO1 was Vietnam era, BO2 was a mixture of the 80s and mostly near future, so what would BO3 be? Most people assume that would mean 'AW' type era but I don't necessarily think it does, I think they could still surprise us...

Also I have a 'source' who works for Treyarch and he told me...
Spoiler: click to open...
Fuck all because he doesn't want to lose his job :poker:

Loading ...