Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
Projects:
Unnamed Project: 5%
Mutliple Downloadable Items for Mappers: (Released after map releases)
GerardS0406's Groups
GerardS0406's Contact & Social LinksGerardS0406Gerard0406GerardS0406MrGerard0406
and even if you do, you write in in such a prickish way, it comes across that way regardless
He helped me with scripts, helped me with computer problems, helped me with many things on here than you wouldn't have. He also didn't say it in a prickish way. Also, all arguments that are between you two are started by you Harry. You always say to DD, all you do is criticize. All you do is complain and bam that starts a whole argument again. It would be great if these would stop so we can all just enjoy this community and stop kicking other people out, making them not feel welcome. mods are supposed to make people feel welcome i thought but this is my last message here. I'm out ;)
broken avatar :(
The Doctor
Date Registered: 26 March 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
timelordalex's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
timelordalex's Contact & Social Links
Not everyone plays on a potato Alex...::)

Even if i could play it properly i wouldnt buy it, its got nothing on maps like Requiem and Leviathan
Swag Commander ( ͡
Date Registered: 12 January 2014
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Dat feel when anims "fall from sky" ;)
CyberMan1011's Groups
CyberMan1011's Contact & Social Linkscyberman1011
Can't we just put a "Donate" button under the person's profile for those who want to help support him/her and leave it at that?

If people were releasing full maps they've created that they're already done with AND they were asking for donations, then I can see why people would be so pissed about it. But this is just a beta, so...
Date Registered: 26 May 2014
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Mapper and Zombies Player
Signature
Long time custom zombies player
Nathiri's Groups
Nathiri's Contact & Social LinksSkemaj-Skorpio29blazehead
Can't we just put a "Donate" button under the person's profile for those who want to help support him/her and leave it at that?

If people were releasing full maps they've created that they're already done with AND they were asking for donations, then I can see why people would be so pissed about it. But this is just a beta, so...

Actually its really early access.

Some of the discussion was the difference between beta and early access.
Last Edit: September 04, 2015, 11:28:44 pm by Nathiri
Swag Commander ( ͡
Date Registered: 12 January 2014
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Dat feel when anims "fall from sky" ;)
CyberMan1011's Groups
CyberMan1011's Contact & Social Linkscyberman1011

Actually its really early access.

But didn't the original topic say it was a beta?
True Blue Elite
Date Registered: 29 March 2014
Last active: 1 month ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
'Straya Mate
Signature
Please give me beta access, I would LOVE to test CO-OP
JiffyNoodles's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
OK, let's settle this little debate (not the oil rig one, i've said enough)
Harry: Your a a Moderator bro, just calm your farm, your giving them ammunition to throw back at you, so just stop
Daedra Decent: I understand you know a lot about the legal side of things, but please, can we just stop constantly saying that 'this shits illegal', although you might be right, Activision probably doesn't even care, because, if they did indeed care, why haven't people like TOM-BMX been arrested for selling assets.
GerardS0405: If you don't care, as harry stated, why are you here? Are you trying to piss off a Site Mod for kicks? :kidding:
Anyway, enough has been said, and I hope that you guys settle your argument either over skype or PM
With kind regards,
JiffyNoodles

Double Post Merge: September 04, 2015, 11:29:14 pm
Even if i could play it properly i wouldnt buy it, its got nothing on maps like Requiem and Leviathan
why? because no Ray-Gun Mark 2?
Last Edit: September 04, 2015, 11:29:14 pm by JiffyNoodles
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
For anybody wondering at the time of this post there's a total of 323 posts. I think this thread has gone on long enough and should be swiftly closed. most all of the comment posted are just endless arguments that are not against the problem at hand, but against other mappers. This post has quickly deteriorated from a discussion about the map controversy, into a slagging ring to vent anger. If it is left up more useless arguments will continue to form. If you wish to continue your arguments take them to a general topic and debate to your hearts content. SIGN ELYKSON343
Date Registered: 26 May 2014
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Mapper and Zombies Player
Nathiri's Groups
Nathiri's Contact & Social LinksSkemaj-Skorpio29blazehead
There has been probably enough discussion. The objections have already been put forward and re-put forward. Some have been refuted, others have been considered.
☭ Soviet Commander ☭
Date Registered: 13 August 2012
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Community Daedra
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Let's keep this thread on topic from here on in. -DBZ

+1 to off-topic reply -DBZ

lmao. Too funny.

Goliath Script Placer: http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,11234.msg125257/topicseen.html#new

"...Christ, people. Learn C, instead of just stringing random characters
together until it compiles (with warnings)..."

-Linus Torvalds
daedra descent's Groups
Community Daedra
Community Daedra
daedra descent's Contact & Social LinksBlueSoviet
Daedra Decent: I understand you know a lot about the legal side of things, but please, can we just stop constantly saying that 'this shits illegal', although you might be right, Activision probably doesn't even care, because, if they did indeed care, why haven't people like TOM-BMX been arrested for selling assets.

I don't. I just think that developers and publisher's property should be respected and any agreements put forth by them should also be upheld at all times. Thats the way it is in other modding communities and i don't see why it shouldn't be the same in this one.
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If you want scripts / features made for you, then contact me by PM or email / skype etc
it will cost you tho so if you have no intention of reciprocating don't even waste my time ;)
Harry Bo21's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
Harry: Your a a Moderator bro, just calm your farm, your giving them ammunition to throw back at you, so just stop

can say what they like, i really dont care

Im nothing but helpful around here, regardless of what gerard says, to start with hes using a list of my stuff as it is.

Then there is literally a list of other maps with my name in credits for "helping" or for "giving" my features to them. Fuck i spent 12 hours on teamspeak setting up the mod tools on some italian guys pc ffs...

When I "had an opinion" that people shouldnt tamper with other peoples mods, it also got flamed for "having an opinion" which is the very thing this is. Funny how it never seems to go both ways when a site mod is involved so i really couldnt care less anymore

The people "threatening" ugx overthis have "proved" that they dont give 2 fks about this community in my "opinion" as it is
Last Edit: September 04, 2015, 11:49:10 pm by Harry Bo21
Date Registered: 6 August 2013
Last active: 6 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
More
GerardS0406's Groups
GerardS0406's Contact & Social LinksGerardS0406Gerard0406GerardS0406MrGerard0406
can say what they like, i really dont care

Im nothing but helpful around here, regardless of what gerard says, to start with hes using a list of my stuff as it is.

Then there is literally a list of other maps with my name in credits for "helping" or for "giving" my features to them. Fuck i spent 12 hours on teamspeak setting up the mod tools on some italian guys pc ffs...

When I "had an opinion" that people shouldnt tamper with other peoples mods, it also got flamed for "having an opinion" which is the very thing this is. Funny how it never seems to go both ways when a site mod is involved so i really couldnt care less anymore

The people "threatening" ugx overthis have "proved" that they dont give 2 fks about this community in my "opinion" as it is
I'm sorry but I was just saying that you've never helped me specifically. DD has. I know you have helped other people and I'm just saying me specifically you haven't. I'm sorry about all this now, people can get back on topic. This is resolved hopefully.
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
I'm sorry but I was just saying that you've never helped me specifically. DD has. I know you have helped other people and I'm just saying me specifically you haven't. I'm sorry about all this now, people can get back on topic. This is resolved hopefully.
I suggest you just stop

Half the reason i fixed the perks and craftables was cause YOU were the one reporting issues
Last Edit: September 04, 2015, 11:52:16 pm by Harry Bo21
Date Registered: 6 August 2013
Last active: 6 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
More
GerardS0406's Groups
I suggest you just stop

Half the reason i fixed the perks was cause YOU were the one reporting issues
Yea I was testing it. Helping you. and I just said I was just going to stop.
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
This user is deleted :(
WTF is this topic now? Might as well just lock it, people can't have a civilised debate over something without a fucking mess of shit slinging and bullshit, sums up this 'community' in a nutshell. Gerard you just said you have no interest in the map so go away then, why are you posting? Just for some attention? Trying to get involved and see if there are any bandwagons to be jumped on? :facepalm:

And DD your opinions are almost universally derided and ridiculed, safe to say no-one cares what you think about anything.
Date Registered: 30 July 2013
Last active: 1 month ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Ege115's Groups
Ege115's Contact & Social LinksEge115
People just want something for nothing. They have no comprehension of the work required to make maps on this scale. It just takes so long, maps like this, Leviathan, Herrenhaus, etc. are just one offs, the mappers/modders just simply don't have the time or motivation to spend that much time on something for absolutely nothing in return. I know for sure I will never make a map this large and ambitious again, I know the Leviathan team feel the same, most of the talented people make 1 or 2 maps and just move on. It's just way too time-consuming and isn't worth it.
No one forces the mappers to make big maps like leviathan, the mapper could just stop anytime if the mapper thought it wasn't worth it, they choose that themselves obviously. Otherwise they would never ever even start on a big map like that if they really thought it was not worth the time to make it.
Last Edit: September 05, 2015, 12:07:15 am by Ege115

Loading ...