The Decider
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
Dat feel when anims "fall from sky" ;)
CyberMan1011's Groups
CyberMan1011's Contact & Social Linkscyberman1011
I might make a tut for Ammomatic after the map is released coz I would like to see it on more maps,
the shader looks like this (Image removed from quote.) BioAftermath made it  :) It also has a custom bottle (Image removed from quote.) but tbh since perk bottles take up weapon slots I was considering taking them out and just using maybe 1 generic bottle (I know that's kinda crappy but you only see the bottle for a second and not many people even care) as then I could add more guns (would be about 8 extra weapons in total), as it is whenever I add a new weapon I have to remove another, which really sucks  >:( I don't know, what do you guys think? Perk bottles or more guns?

I'm not sure if this would go along with map detail, but personally, I would like to see you use the AmmoMatic bottle instead of using a generic one.
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 27 August 2012
Last active: 5 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Tommy Wonka & the Idea Factory
tomikaze's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
"Too. Much. Custom..."
Somewhere, Daedra Descent just hung himself.
Constants and Variables
Date Registered: 18 August 2013
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Box Mappers Elite
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
The Worst Secret Agent Ever
Signature
MAK911's Groups
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
Banned Elite
Banned Elite
MAK911's Contact & Social Linksmkramrtmkramrt
Better than you saying a map sucks for having no modern weapons, but a great atmosphere.
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
I might make a tut for Ammomatic after the map is released coz I would like to see it on more maps,
the shader looks like this (Image removed from quote.) BioAftermath made it  :) It also has a custom bottle (Image removed from quote.) but tbh since perk bottles take up weapon slots I was considering taking them out and just using maybe 1 generic bottle (I know that's kinda crappy but you only see the bottle for a second and not many people even care) as then I could add more guns (would be about 8 extra weapons in total), as it is whenever I add a new weapon I have to remove another, which really sucks  >:( I don't know, what do you guys think? Perk bottles or more guns?
awesome shader, about the bottle to guns, id keep the bottle for the public but not use it for your map (if thats what you decide) for the gun slots, because some/most other people may want to keep the bottle. cant wait to use it tho, it looks VERY official - if trem kept going with ammomatic for 1.1 he couldnt have done it better then you stevie! awesome work! :D
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
Better than you saying a map sucks for having no modern weapons, but a great atmosphere.

I'd rather not have the argument over stock vs custom here, but let's just say although I do in general find stock maps boring (unless the mapping is truly exceptional) I'd take a good stock map anyday over a crappy designed map with half-arsed broken ported guns (of which I see far too many unfortunately) However I can assure you that I've spent time making sure all my weapons function and look as close as I could get to the real deal, save for the ones which are not in zombies which I tried my best to make as realistic as possible  :D
Date Registered: 11 May 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT
Signature
DeathBringerZen's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Wow... surprised I missed this one. From the images posted, this map looks ridiculously good! First released map as well!? Damn...  :o

I like the Nuketown zombies. Fit with the map theme perfectly. Good work man... good work indeed!
[UGX] Founder
Date Registered: 24 June 2011
Last active: 10 months ago
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If Java had true garbage collection, most programs would delete themselves upon execution.
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
Excellent job so far, always nice to see people spend a lot of time on their first release instead of just releasing their first boxmap...

The atmosphere reminds me a lot of BO1 and CoD4. I like the texturing you did on the guns and it's nice to hear someone besides me put a masterkey on one of the assault rifles - correct me if I'm wrong but I haven't seen anyone else do it.

Looking forward to release.
Date Registered: 30 July 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Banned Elite
My Groups
More
More
Gunoftruth's Groups
Banned Elite
Banned Elite
Awesome map Stevie :). Great looking for first map really! :) Keep it up alright? :D ~Gun.
[UGX] Social Networking & Q.A.
Date Registered: 18 August 2012
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
UGX Team Member
My Groups
More
More
MrSlagovich's Groups
UGX Team Member
:bman1:
Date Registered: 4 August 2012
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Its only the beginning.. of the end.. 1.1.13
Signature

People love me on youtube :)
geh233's Groups
geh233's Contact & Social LinksGarrett The Parrot!geh233
looks amazing! i would recomend the setting at night and a harsh thunderstorm, like wet work from cod4 :)
Date Registered: 23 October 2013
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
I'm back.
Signature
Love slaying them zombies up and sharing it with the world.

www.youtube.com/nascarfanatc24
www.twitch.tv/nascarfanatic24

Mapper of Legacy: http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=4096.0
NascarFanatic24's Groups
Awesome
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
Thanks for all the really positive feedback appreciated  ;)

looks amazing! i would recomend the setting at night and a harsh thunderstorm, like wet work from cod4 :)

A few people have mentioned about changing the setting to night, and it did cross my mind, however I played around with a few other skyboxes and I didn't really like the look as much, also I think there are so many maps with the whole dark, rainy, foggy atmosphere I thought I'd go for something different...having said that if enough people convince me I may reconsider  :)
Swag Commander ( ͡
Date Registered: 12 January 2014
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Dat feel when anims "fall from sky" ;)
CyberMan1011's Groups
CyberMan1011's Contact & Social Linkscyberman1011
Thanks for all the really positive feedback appreciated  ;)

A few people have mentioned about changing the setting to night, and it did cross my mind, however I played around with a few other skyboxes and I didn't really like the look as much, also I think there are so many maps with the whole dark, rainy, foggy atmosphere I thought I'd go for something different...having said that if enough people convince me I may reconsider  :)

It's quite hard for me to decide which looks better... XD

I like the daylight theme that you put for this map, but having a rainy, foggy, dark atmosphere for a map like this seems a lot more interesting...

If you don't mind me asking, for how long have you been working on this map? :)
Last Edit: April 30, 2014, 07:43:57 am by CyberMan1011
Date Registered: 6 October 2012
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
superviseur54's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
superviseur54's Contact & Social LinksArKan-VoDKa
when can we download and play to this amazing map ?

Post Merge: April 30, 2014, 09:03:14 am
plaese can you add electric cherry , vultur aid , and some other perks because i love maps with lots of perks and if i you can bo2 perks shaders
Last Edit: April 30, 2014, 09:03:14 am by superviseur54
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
when can we download and play to this amazing map ?

Post Merge: April 30, 2014, 09:03:14 am
plaese can you add electric cherry , vultur aid , and some other perks because i love maps with lots of perks and if i you can bo2 perks shaders

I see you're asking this question on pretty much every WIP on here, and the answer is when it's ready...???
There's a lot more mapping left to be done, and some more stuff that I hope to add which isn't finished yet, EC is already in the map (might change it for Bam's version at some point), might add Vulture Aid if and when Bam releases his add-on for it, coz I sure as hell am not gonna go to the trouble of making it lol  :P
Last Edit: July 23, 2015, 06:36:15 pm by steviewonder87

Loading ...