Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
IHammY/'s Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
You should add specular and cosine power maps to the non gun textures aswell ;) Normal lights wont make them shine... Tho im certain there was a kvp or something wich could make them generate reflections aswell... Try checking PRIMARY_OMNI in the entitys. (Id gladly do the cosine power map part for you if you want me to)

Also something I think would do great in your map would be shootable pipes similar to the ones in mw2. Im not sure if you have these yet since i cant play your map but look into it. To extend that idea even further what about you make a custom fx and set it so that you can set a fourth impact type (default are steam, water, or fire) so you can set the pipe to have bubbles come out of it in the water areas o o :lol: (click here for the topic on the pipes)

Heres some pictures of the pipe fx:
Steam (id replace it with a bo1 one if you can ;) ): http://i.gyazo.com/56a1db14d88b9034998120a60166a4ae.png
Water (allright): http://i.gyazo.com/cc76818b3f0176f18fda4f2bd68a0cb2.png
By the way, do you have fish ai?  :troll:

Hope this helped cheers mah friens  :accepted:

P.S. This map looks amazing it better be good! :rainbow:

P.S.S How about retexturing the p.e.s. suit and make it look rusty like one of those old ass diving suits with rust all over it and all the loveley stuff <3
Last Edit: January 08, 2015, 09:54:41 pm by IHammY/
broken avatar :(
RadihaX
Date Registered: 2 September 2012
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Community Mapper Elite
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Overrun
Lockdown
Overrun (Black Ops Mod)
Snowglobe
Leviathan
Abandoned School
Ski Resort
Leviathan Redux
JBird632's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom mapping in the UGX-Mods community.
Community Scripter Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom scripting in the UGX-Mods community.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
JBird632's Contact & Social LinksJBird632JBird632JBird632JBird632JBird632Mapper
You should add specular and cosine power maps to the non gun textures aswell ;) Normal lights wont make them shine... Tho im certain there was a kvp or something wich could make them generate reflections aswell... Try checking PRIMARY_OMNI in the entitys. (Id gladly do the cosine power map part for you if you want me to)

Heres some pictures of the pipe fx:
Steam (id replace it with a bo1 one if you can ;) ): http://i.gyazo.com/56a1db14d88b9034998120a60166a4ae.png
Water (allright): http://i.gyazo.com/cc76818b3f0176f18fda4f2bd68a0cb2.png
By the way, do you have fish ai?  :troll:

Also something I think would do great in your map would be shootable pipes similar to the ones in mw2. Im not sure if you have these yet since i cant play your map but look into it. To extend that idea even further what about you make a custom fx and set it so that you can set a fourth impact type (default are steam, water, or fire) so you can set the pipe to have bubbles come out of it in the water areas o o :lol: (click here for the topic on the pipes)

Hope this helped cheers mah friens  :accepted:

P.S. This map looks amazing it better be good! :rainbow:
We are extremely close to the image limit, so we cannot add in any more or else the map itself won't run. We do have effects for fish and even have a rigged shark model.
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
This user is deleted :(
Cos maps won't add to the image limit  ;)
Date Registered: 5 April 2013
Last active: 3 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
IHammY/'s Groups
We are extremely close to the image limit, so we cannot add in any more or else the map itself won't run. We do have effects for fish and even have a rigged shark model.

1. Image limit:
As long as its not that memory error i doubt the cosine power or spec maps will increase your image limit (correct me if im wrong. Also editing the pes one wich already is a custom one wont add any ;)

2. The FX-stuff:
As far as I know this doesnt add any images... If you hit the fx limit I guess you could try reducing your fx by not having different muzzleflashes on every gun, the basic stuff.

3. The Fish
Loveley :D IW bosses will be proud :3 (as long as you dont use the one waw provided  :derp: )

Now dont get me wrong if i keep on correcting you but in my opinion these are the tiny little things that make a pretty good map into an almost original one ;)

Come to think of it: you should add dynamic props :D

Double Post Merge: January 08, 2015, 10:02:53 pm
Cos maps won't add to the image limit  ;)

I KNEW IT !
Thanks <3
Last Edit: January 08, 2015, 10:05:56 pm by IHammY/
RadihaX
Date Registered: 2 September 2012
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Community Mapper Elite
My Groups
More
More
JBird632's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom mapping in the UGX-Mods community.
Community Scripter Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom scripting in the UGX-Mods community.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
JBird632's Contact & Social LinksJBird632JBird632JBird632JBird632JBird632Mapper
Majority of the materials in leviathan are stock, so we're not going to be editing all the stock images, and on top of that the ones we did import have spec maps and normal maps.
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
Thank you to everyone for your suggestions, but as we have said many many times before - all of these things have already been thought out and planned long in advance - just sit back, relax and enjoy.
[UGX] Founder
Date Registered: 24 June 2011
Last active: 9 months ago
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If Java had true garbage collection, most programs would delete themselves upon execution.
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
1. Image limit:
As long as its not that memory error i doubt the cosine power or spec maps will increase your image limit (correct me if
im wrong. Also editing the pes one wich already is a custom one wont add any ;)
Yes it does go towards the image limit. Normal maps do too.

2. The FX-stuff:
As far as I know this doesnt add any images... If you hit the fx limit I guess you could try reducing your fx by not having different muzzleflashes on every gun, the basic stuff.
FX certainly affects the image limit. Any image used in a FX counts. You won't find a FX that doesnt use an image.

Come to think of it: you should add dynamic props :D
There's a limit on those too.
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
Yes it does go towards the image limit.
I mean if there is already a spc map, surely adding a cos map to it doesn't count more towards the image limit? It's combined into 1 IWI?  ??? And nmls don't count towards image limit? That's good to know  :)
Purple Square Worshipper
Date Registered: 30 January 2014
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Famous User
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Purple Square Worshiper
Signature

donate to purplemanwomen www.paypal.me/bwc66930
Bwc66930's Groups
Famous User
Famous User
Bwc66930's Contact & Social Linksbwc66930bwc66930bwc66930bwc66931dkwithawbwc66930
Yes it does go towards the image limit. Normal maps do not however.
FX certainly affects the image limit. Any image used in a FX counts. You won't find a FX that doesnt use an image.
There's a limit on those too.
WAW= limits
 :troll:
Date Registered: 28 September 2013
Last active: 3 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
conn6orsuper117's Groups
conn6orsuper117's Contact & Social LinksConn6orsuper117ITS-CS117
Yes it does go towards the image limit. Normal maps do not however...
FX certainly affects the image limit. Any image used in a FX counts. You won't find a FX that doesnt use an image...
There's a limit on those too...
[UGX] Founder
Date Registered: 24 June 2011
Last active: 9 months ago
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
I mean if there is already a spc map, surely adding a cos map to it doesn't count more towards the image limit? It's combined into 1 IWI?  ??? And nmls don't count towards image limit? That's good to know  :)
Each iwi file counts as an image. Specmap + Cosine map = one iwi so one image. But it's still one more image than you would have if you didn't add a specmap at all. Normal map defaults to $identiynormalmap.iwi if you don't specify one, so adding a normal map is actually + one more image, I misspoke earlier (edited now).
JbirdHaX
Date Registered: 12 March 2012
Last active: 11 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Community Mapper Elite
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
(_̅(_̅м̅a̅я̅i̅j̅u̅a̅n̅a̅_̅0 ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้
Signature
▒█▀▄▀█ ░█▀▀█ ▒█▀▀█ ▒█▀▀█ ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█▀▀█  ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█░░ ▀█▀ ▀▀█▀▀ ▒█▀▀▀
▒█▒█▒█ ▒█▄▄█ ▒█▄▄█ ▒█▄▄█ ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█▄▄▀  ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█░░ ▒█░ ░▒█░░ ▒█▀▀▀
▒█░░▒█ ▒█░▒█ ▒█░░░ ▒█░░░ ▒█▄▄▄ ▒█░▒█  ▒█▄▄▄ ▒█▄▄ ▄█▄ ░▒█░░ ▒█▄▄▄
RadimaX's Groups
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
speaking of all this textures stuff i have had specular maps off for 3 years :P i would not care that much if we lived without a cuple pipes being ultra glossy but got rid of a cuple similair looking textures on various places yesterday  replaced by identical looking ones that added up to 275ish faces around the map :) wich is like less than 1% overall but every little bit counts i guess

think we should be good for a cuple muzzle flashes there even if we needed them that badly hehe to IHammY/ i like your thinking of a fourth pipetype set to bubble when shot since i imagined something like that in the summer we already have the bubble fx even but most of those pipes are inside for decoration, its a good addition for the map although i bet people rather spend those precious bullets on zombieheads if they could pick between the two.
Last Edit: January 11, 2015, 10:15:25 am by RadimaX
Date Registered: 10 October 2014
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
'U 'Avin a Giggle der' M8?'
Signature
Loading Fucks to give....50%
GdayitsVishnu's Groups
GdayitsVishnu's Contact & Social Linksgunitmaynejezzayhayza
looks good radi even though i don't understand what your doing  :D
Date Registered: 8 January 2014
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Embers are the new lens flares
chromastone10's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
chromastone10's Contact & Social Linkschromastone10chromastone1chromastone10
looks good radi even though i don't understand what your doing  :D

Lol you have no idea what that is yet you said you could portal their map for them  :lol:
Date Registered: 2 September 2013
Last active: 9 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
shadedemonic's Groups
shadedemonic's Contact & Social Links
Is this map out yet looks awsome is it out yet? also douse this require black ops 1? or WAW becasue dont you get banned if you modd Black ops 1 or cant u get Vac banned from steam?

Loading ...