Sign In with Twitch

[Fracture Studios] - Nuketown Remastered

POLLHOT
broken avatar :(
Created 9 years ago
by SirJammy

Poll

Question: What would you prefer?

In-depth COOP only Easter Egg (minimum 2 players)
COOP and solo Easter Egg (Gives us less freedom unfortunately)
COOP Easter Egg with Mini EE's for solo, eg. Golden Spork - (Not in map, just an example)
Date Registered: 25 June 2013
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
1,024Add +1
Forum Rank
Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
HitmanVere's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
not sure if you understand this, but a BETA is when a map is mostly done (95-99%), but is needed to be tested to see if there are any problems lying within the map itself.

:please: I always do betas, when I think its time for such. And if there would be only one beta at end, you would end up forgetting stuff you need to test :P (Mainly Co-Op stuff)
Date Registered: 21 September 2014
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Mapper - Fracture Studios
Signature
SirJammy's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
SirJammy's Contact & Social Linksjamiecallow2jamboii12SirJammyMrCraftingDude
i dont know if your gonna do a beta but as a suggestion, the beta release could be the normal two house nuketown map, full release is the proper expanded map

There wont be a Beta mainly because it rewins the complete experience. Its like releasing a half assed map and it being an "ok" experience, and playing the full version and that also being similar because you have already played it.
Date Registered: 8 January 2014
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Embers are the new lens flares
chromastone10's Groups
chromastone10's Contact & Social Linkschromastone10chromastone1chromastone10
i dont know if your gonna do a beta but as a suggestion, the beta release could be the normal two house nuketown map, full release is the proper expanded map

ive played the beta, the one made by treyarch  :lol: waiting for the "official" extended version from jammy ;)
The Doctor
Date Registered: 26 March 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
timelordalex's Groups
timelordalex's Contact & Social Links
ive played the beta, the one made by treyarch  :lol: waiting for the "official" extended version from jammy ;)

thats true
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If you want scripts / features made for you, then contact me by PM or email / skype etc
it will cost you tho so if you have no intention of reciprocating don't even waste my time ;)
Harry Bo21's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
There wont be a Beta mainly because it rewins the complete experience. Its like releasing a half assed map and it being an "ok" experience, and playing the full version and that also being similar because you have already played it.
I think the point of a beta is really to "specific" people rather than the entire community. "Closed" betas really are required to track down bugs otherwise you are gonna end up with a list of people moaning at ya
[UGX] Developer
Date Registered: 28 October 2013
Last active: 5 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
UGX Team Member
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
[UGX] Developer
Lukkie1998's Groups
UGX Team Member
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
UGX Chat Moderator Has the ability to mute, kick, or ban chat members for being abusive or breaking the rules of the forum.
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
2015 Participant
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
I think the point of a beta is really to "specific" people rather than the entire community. "Closed" betas really are required to track down bugs otherwise you are gonna end up with a list of people moaning at ya
Yeah, but this map is being made by Fracture Studios. This group already contains enough people to test the map completely. No open beta's are required.

Lukkie1998
Last Edit: April 08, 2015, 08:10:30 pm by lukkie1998
☭ Soviet Commander ☭
Date Registered: 13 August 2012
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Community Daedra
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Let's keep this thread on topic from here on in. -DBZ

+1 to off-topic reply -DBZ

lmao. Too funny.

Goliath Script Placer: http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,11234.msg125257/topicseen.html#new

"...Christ, people. Learn C, instead of just stringing random characters
together until it compiles (with warnings)..."

-Linus Torvalds
daedra descent's Groups
Community Daedra
Community Daedra
daedra descent's Contact & Social LinksBlueSoviet
Yeah, but this map is being made by Fracture Studios. This group already contains enough people to test the map completely. No open beta's are required.

Lukkie1998

Thats kinda funny because Leviathan also had their own group to test it as well as other beta testers and look how that turned out - Gspawn errors and a dozen other issues.

As i said in Leviathan's WIP topic: You need debuggers, not beta testers - but thats just my opinion.  :troll:
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
This user is deleted :(
Thats kinda funny because Leviathan also had their own group to test it as well as other beta testers and look how that turned out - Gspawn errors and a dozen other issues.

As i said in Leviathan's WIP topic: You need debuggers, not beta testers - but thats just my opinion.  :troll:
Yeh but this is a whole 'studio' testing  ::) Proper professional like..
☭ Soviet Commander ☭
Date Registered: 13 August 2012
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Community Daedra
My Groups
More
More
daedra descent's Groups
Community Daedra
Community Daedra
daedra descent's Contact & Social LinksBlueSoviet
Yeh but this is a whole 'studio' testing  ::) Proper professional like..

I'm not going to judge the studio as a whole because i don't really know what their capable of. In terms of map design it looks impressive, however I've played maps that Ray and Ege have both helped script in some way and i know they don't test things to the fullest extent that they could.
[UGX] Developer
Date Registered: 28 October 2013
Last active: 5 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
UGX Team Member
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
[UGX] Developer
Lukkie1998's Groups
UGX Team Member
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
UGX Chat Moderator Has the ability to mute, kick, or ban chat members for being abusive or breaking the rules of the forum.
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
2015 Participant
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
I'm not going to judge the studio as a whole because i don't really know what their capable of. In terms of map design it looks impressive, however I've played maps that Ray and Ege have both helped script in some way and i know they don't test things to the fullest extent that they could.
And that's exactly the part where HitmanVere jumps in :D . He already helped ege to improve his scripts, and this will absolutely happen in nuketown as well

Lukkie1998
Date Registered: 25 June 2013
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
1,024Add +1
Forum Rank
Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
HitmanVere's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
And that's exactly the part where HitmanVere jumps in :D . He already helped ege to improve his scripts, and this will absolutely happen in nuketown as well

Lukkie1998

If Im given enough time, I will find as many bugs as possible. My maps have their bugs just cos of either no time to test further or I was newcomer in this scene. And believe me, usually when I test,  bugreport is pretty long  :please:

No need to be sceptical, people, everything will turn out fine  :)
Last Edit: April 09, 2015, 08:12:49 am by HitmanVere
True Blue Elite
Date Registered: 29 March 2014
Last active: 7 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
'Straya Mate
Signature
Please give me beta access, I would LOVE to test CO-OP
JiffyNoodles's Groups
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
If Im given enough time, I will find as many bugs as possible. My maps have their bugs just cos of either no time to test further or I was newcomer in this scene. And believe me, usually when I test,  bugreport is pretty long  :please:

Yeah tell me about it  :lol:
Date Registered: 18 October 2013
Last active: 12 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
InFInIX's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
InFInIX's Contact & Social Links
Well, if a team wich is doing the map tests it you maybe won't see bugs that everyone else can see because you are doing the map it's hard to explain i hope you understand what i mean.
a closed Beta will maybe make it a map without bugs in v1.0  :rainbow: :D
Date Registered: 21 September 2014
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Mapper - Fracture Studios
SirJammy's Groups
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
SirJammy's Contact & Social Linksjamiecallow2jamboii12SirJammyMrCraftingDude
Got a new poll up, seems like we were abit divided on how the EE was going to pan out. Hoping you guys can settle it ;)
Date Registered: 10 October 2014
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
'U 'Avin a Giggle der' M8?'
Signature
Loading Fucks to give....50%
GdayitsVishnu's Groups
GdayitsVishnu's Contact & Social Linksgunitmaynejezzayhayza
Yess! option three wins! does that mean there will be a golden spork or was that just a random example

Loading ...