Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
conn6orsuper117's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
conn6orsuper117's Contact & Social LinksConn6orsuper117ITS-CS117
So As of 5/10/2016 (Or 10/5/16 for other countries) Cod IW has reached 1.6 million dislikes and counting.

But now that its confirmed people wont play halo 6, Im wonder whats the fate of Cod4R since eventually the hardened edition will be out of stock. Will Activision make it a standalone for their Dumb plan. Or will it require the game (IW) to run

(B!TCH I HOPE THE F*CK YOU DO... -Angry mom on vine)

I hope not, I told my friend John I'll buy him IW (yes he wants that crap) For Halo 5:G in return while I keep COD4R. Im being quick on this post so I wont go into detail.

Whats your guys's opinions?

Dislike count on video last I Checked: -2,785,446
Last Edit: June 05, 2016, 08:29:19 pm by conn6orsuper117
broken avatar :(
Swag Commander ( ͡
Date Registered: 12 January 2014
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Dat feel when anims "fall from sky" ;)
CyberMan1011's Groups
CyberMan1011's Contact & Social Linkscyberman1011
Activision always keeps saying shit like that. You know, the "This exclusive feature is only available to those who pre-order the Hardened Edition" usual saying. They just end up releasing it later as buyable DLC, though...it's been done with Nuketown Zombies and the WaW BO1 Zombie maps.

Just watch. The MW1 Remastered version will be released as a standalone.
Last Edit: May 11, 2016, 03:26:50 am by CyberMan1011
RadihaX
Date Registered: 2 September 2012
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Community Mapper Elite
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Overrun
Lockdown
Overrun (Black Ops Mod)
Snowglobe
Leviathan
Abandoned School
Ski Resort
Leviathan Redux
JBird632's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom mapping in the UGX-Mods community.
Community Scripter Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom scripting in the UGX-Mods community.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
JBird632's Contact & Social LinksJBird632JBird632JBird632JBird632JBird632Mapper
I definitely agree with cyberman, they will release it - just give it a few months so they can rack in the money from saying "you can only get it from ordering infinite warfare." As for the hardened editions selling out, you can download the digital deluxe version which comes with both and they cant sell out of those.
Swag Commander ( ͡
Date Registered: 12 January 2014
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Dat feel when anims "fall from sky" ;)
CyberMan1011's Groups
CyberMan1011's Contact & Social Linkscyberman1011
I definitely agree with cyberman, they will release it - just give it a few months so they can rack in the money from saying "you can only get it from ordering infinite warfare." As for the hardened editions selling out, you can download the digital deluxe version which comes with both and they cant sell out of those.

Activision is also aware of the immense number of people that have been apparently wanting a remastered version of CoD 4, so releasing it as a standalone will help Activision make even more cash since the people who didn't want to shell out more money for the Hardened edition can now just get the game by itself
Last Edit: May 11, 2016, 04:56:49 am by CyberMan1011
Date Registered: 8 January 2015
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
FinalKill9175's Groups
FinalKill9175's Contact & Social LinksFinalKillGamingFinalKill917FinalKill9175
Activision is also aware of the immense number of people that have been apparently wanting a remastered version of CoD 4, so releasing it as a standalone will help Activision make even more cash since the people who didn't want to shell out more money for the Hardened edition can now just get the game by itself
Exactly. I will not buy it if you have to get Infinite Warfare. I don't want to support Infinity ward, since making money is more important than the opinion of their fans and players, thus they won't listen to the players.
Date Registered: 11 September 2014
Last active: 1 month ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
There's a Hero in all of us.
SPi's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
I believe that COD died in 2010.
Current Infinity Ward has nothing to do with the classic old one.

Last Edit: May 18, 2016, 03:29:27 am by SPi
Date Registered: 9 June 2015
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Kyomu115's Groups
Kyomu115's Contact & Social Linkslouie.silva115LuzianoZOMBI3LuzianoZOMBI3LuzianoZOMBI
Activision doesn't care about their fans, they only care about $$$, CoD4R should've been sold separately but nope, thats why the IW reveal trailer got so much dislikes in the first place, not just because its going far ahead to the future but buy the legacy edition or whatever edition to get CoD4.
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If you want scripts / features made for you, then contact me by PM or email / skype etc
it will cost you tho so if you have no intention of reciprocating don't even waste my time ;)
Harry Bo21's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
its not a "full remaster"

everything ive read has said "10 maps and no campaign"....
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
its not a "full remaster"

everything ive read has said "10 maps and no campaign"....
You've probably misread, it's 10 MP maps AND campaign.
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
You've probably misread, it's 10 MP maps AND campaign.
fair enough
Date Registered: 11 September 2014
Last active: 1 month ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
There's a Hero in all of us.
SPi's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
No campaign would be dump since their trailer had campaign shots... or even if there was no trailer, no campaign on a remaster would be more dump.
☭ Soviet Commander ☭
Date Registered: 13 August 2012
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Community Daedra
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Let's keep this thread on topic from here on in. -DBZ

+1 to off-topic reply -DBZ

lmao. Too funny.

Goliath Script Placer: http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,11234.msg125257/topicseen.html#new

"...Christ, people. Learn C, instead of just stringing random characters
together until it compiles (with warnings)..."

-Linus Torvalds
daedra descent's Groups
Community Daedra
Community Daedra
daedra descent's Contact & Social LinksBlueSoviet
Exactly. I will not buy it if you have to get Infinite Warfare. I don't want to support Infinity ward, since making money is more important than the opinion of their fans and players, thus they won't listen to the players.

...you realize that Infinite Warfare was in development long before the general CoD fanbase started asking for more traditional "boots on the ground" CoD's, right? No way in hell they'd be able to make a new CoD game in that time frame.

I believe that COD died in 2010.
Current Infinity Ward has nothing to do with the classic old one.

(Content removed from quote.)

Nothing? Not everyone actually left. They are also using the same basic engine as CoD4(Heavily modified Quake 3 Team Arena).
Date Registered: 29 July 2015
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
children should not be playing call of duty
Signature
⠀⠀⠀⣴⣴⡤
⠀⣠⠀⢿⠇⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⢷⡗
⠀⢶⢽⠿⣗⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣼⡧⠂⠀⠀⣼⣷⡆
⠀⠀⣾⢶⠐⣱⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣤⣜⣻⣧⣲⣦⠤⣧⣿⠶
⠀⢀⣿⣿⣇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠛⠿⣿⣿⣷⣤⣄⡹⣿⣷
⠀⢸⣿⢸⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠙⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⠀⠿⠃⠈⠿⠆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠹⠿⠿⠿

⠀⢀⢀⡀⠀⢀⣤⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡀⡀
⠀⣿⡟⡇⠀⠭⡋⠅⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⣟⢿
⠀⣹⡌⠀⠀⣨⣾⣷⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⢈⠔⠌
⠰⣷⣿⡀⢐⢿⣿⣿⢻⠀⠀⠀⢠⣿⡿⡤⣴⠄⢀⣀⡀
⠘⣿⣿⠂⠈⢸⣿⣿⣸⠀⠀⠀⢘⣿⣿⣀⡠⣠⣺⣿⣷
⠀⣿⣿⡆⠀⢸⣿⣿⣾⡇⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣗⣻⡻⠿⠁
⠀⣿⣿⡇⠀⢸⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠁
Koan's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Koan's Contact & Social Linksh-r_Koan_my website
To be completely honest, I'll probably get both IW and MWR on release (fuck pre-ordering though). The space battles look cool. And we haven't even seen gameplay yet. And I REALLY want MWR.

I think the hate train against IW is bigger than it needs to be. We all love a good bandwagon, but it's now just a case of "fuck cod gimme the old shit". I'd have loved to see them go back to their roots but that's not for me to decide. I will be playing the fuck out of Battlefield 1 (seriously so excited), and MWR, and I'll give IW a chance.

I do think Activision's statement made a good point about Black Ops 2 having a similar reaction. People don't like straying from what they know they like, it's human nature. But BO2 ended up being massively successful, and usually regarded as a pretty damn good multiplayer game now.
Last Edit: May 19, 2016, 11:28:02 pm by Koan
Date Registered: 27 October 2013
Last active: 5 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
adfgdagasdf2's Groups
adfgdagasdf2's Contact & Social Links
To be completely honest, I'll probably get both IW and MWR on release (fuck pre-ordering though). The space battles look cool. And we haven't even seen gameplay yet. And I REALLY want MWR.

I think the hate train against IW is bigger than it needs to be. We all love a good bandwagon, but it's now just a case of "fuck cod gimme the old shit". I'd have loved to see them go back to their roots but that's not for me to decide. I will be playing the fuck out of Battlefield 1 (seriously so excited), and MWR, and I'll give IW a chance.

I do think Activision's statement made a good point about Black Ops 2 having a similar reaction. People don't like straying from what they know they like, it's human nature. But BO2 ended up being massively successful, and usually regarded as a pretty damn good multiplayer game now.

As much as I want MWR, I DON'T want to buy into bullshit. They essentially lied to us about BO3's supply drop system, and the "hate train" is completely justified, especially since RNG systems are only found in F2P games/cheaper games (CSGO $15, PAYDAY 2 $20) I'm sure as hell not giving them anymore of my money. Given that people will pretty much only play MWR anyway, I'll wait until they release it separately (which is almost a guarantee; they want to mop up as much money as possible).
Last Edit: May 20, 2016, 12:54:12 am by PSNtoonjuice
Date Registered: 29 July 2015
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
children should not be playing call of duty
Koan's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Koan's Contact & Social Linksh-r_Koan_my website
Given that people will pretty much only play MWR anyway, I'll wait until they release it separately (which is almost a guarantee; they want to mop up as much money as possible).

That's fair enough, I get why people don't want any more bullshit, but I personally want to give IW a shot so I'll be getting it.

Loading ...